Friend's Married Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same time," she says. I figure 'Fuck it' this thing needs to be adjusted anyway.

"Ok," I reply, and then put my hands on the tied strings of my swim trunks and wait for her next move.

Ariel's hands land on her thighs, the fingers of each hand grabbing the hem of her skirt...and lift it just barely...not revealing anything- just teasing me.

I pull on the strings of my shorts...just a little. Two can tease, although I definitely feel like I'm wanting this more than she is.

I raise my eyebrows and noticeably glance down towards my shorts, suggestively trying to indicate that I'll go as far as she will.

In a quick manner, she raises her skirt high enough that I can see the top part of her smooth pussy and mound squeezing up from between those tan thighs. In a much too quick flash, her skirt is back down on her thighs. Dammit to hell this is a level of naughty I've never known!

Without any fanfare, I untie my shorts and pull them down in the front, but only expose the shaft. I keep the head covered and just leave it like that for a moment, the stiffness of my cock pushing my shorts outward leaving nothing to the imagination as to whether I am enjoying this or not.

"Let me see all of it," Ariel banters playfully, with emphasis on the 'All' word.

"Let me see all of it," I reply back to her, with emphasis on the 'Me' part.

I can see her wheels turning. In my current state, it won't be long till the damn thing is sticking out completely anyway...but I wanna see more of her pussy so I keep this tease thing going for the moment.

"I couldn't really see anything with how fast you flipped your skirt up," I tell her, hoping for another -perhaps longer- shot.

"Same time," she says again, laughing at the recognition of the repeat.

"On three," I tell her, "You do the counting." Ariel looks from side to side like she's expecting something or someone...which has me following her actions.

When my vision falls back to her, she calmly says, "Three," and then lifts her skirt up and holds it there.

Damn, fuck...she has a sweet looking pussy! This is so different from anytime I'd ever been to this house before.

I know it's time to step up so I pull my shorts right down and my hard cock springs up and out. Damn this turns me on more than I can remember ever being turned on. If there was any question about the level of my excitement...well, there isn't now.

"Damn Ariel, you've got a sexy pussy," I say to her, "At least what I can see of it anyway." Hoping she spreads her thighs a little.

I look back to her face (I'm guessing I said that last part to her pussy) and see her staring at my cock. I look at it myself and see it is absolutely as hard as it's ever been. I'm actually impressed. The head is a shiny, throbbing purple color...and the damn thing is twitching! I literally can't make it stop twitching and jumping.

"You have a nice dick," Ariel says in barely more than a whisper. Fuck, this is too much.

I can't help it as I grab it at the base and slowly shake it up and down, clear precum flings off the tip and drips down to the ground.

"You like it?" I ask her, hoping she does. I'm so fucking horny I tell her in a low voice, "Come on, show me more of that sweet looking pussy...don't tease me."

I almost can't stop myself from fucking my hand...my hips are trying to move on their own.

"What do you want to see?" she asks, no doubt knowing what she's now doing to me. It seems as if the tables have been turned back to her favor...and I no longer care.

"Spread it and show me," I say, hoping she obliges me.

With a scan of the surroundings, she scoots forward and spreads those delicious thighs while keeping her skirt pulled up. I can see the whole front of Ariel's pussy now. God damn that thing looks fucking good. Completely smooth and pink.

I realize I'm starting to stroke my dick and I can't not do it. My body is doing this by itself. At this point I know I will end up cumming. I won't let Ariel know that, but I know it's going to happen.

I stand up straight, grab my cock by the base with my left and openly, lewdly stroke it with my right...right in front of my friend's married daughter.

"Are you a bad-girl Ariel?" I ask her, knowing by the revelations today she more than likely is.

"Do you like my hard cock?" I ask as I continue to stroke it.

She just looks at my naughty display, with her mouth partly open, almost like she's mesmerized, and nods her head a couple times without ever taking her eyes off it.

"Spread it open, I wanna see it all" I say, knowing that if she gave me half a chance now, I would fuck her.

I step a little closer and let go of my dick. It's lurching up and down and I feel like if so much as the wind blows I'll cover her in cum.

Ariel now leans back with her ass right at the front edge of that lawn chair and upon closer inspection I see her fingers working her pussy...not spreading it so much as she is just rubbing it.

I slowly get down on my knees with my cock still throbbing and dripping precum onto the ground in long strings.

Im close enough now to smell Ariel's pussy...I want to fuck her.

"Spread it open just once so I can see it sweetheart," I plead with her. I grab my cock and start slowly working it again.

She uses the index fingers from both hands and spreads it open. Only because she's got a few curves, it doesn't like 'Open up.' The lips spread out from thigh to thigh, but there's no gaping hole like alot of pussies. Ariel's fingers are stretching her pussy about three inches apart, and all I can see are two smooth, wet, pink walls curving inward towards a line up the middle. Kind of like the way a big book looks when you open it right in the middle, the way the pages curve toward the spine. It looks like nothing could fit, but judging by her latest actions...I'd say something would fit just fine.

"Fuck, that is sexy as hell girl," I say to her as much as to just be saying it.

"You like my pussy?" she asks, knowing full well by now that...YES I DO!

"Oh hell yes," I reply, "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen." I wanna touch my cockhead to it so damn bad... I mean I need to do it. I feel like I'll die if I don't.

"You like my hard cock?" I ask her again.

She again nods, but this time she also utters a barely audible, "Yes."

"Wanna feel it touch your pussy?" I ask, reassuring her by following up with "Just touch it."

"Ok," is all she says. That's all I needed to hear. Of all the times I've jacked-off next to my sleeping wife while imagining Ariel, it was never like this...on a lawn chair in her dad's back yard...but I got a strong feeling it will be from now on.

I scoot closer on my knees until I'm squeezing between her sexy thighs. I can't help myself as I grab the top of each thigh with my hands and run my hands right up under her skirt and gently grab her hands while I tell her to keep it spread open for me.

I simply cannot believe I'm about to do this as I take my right hand, grab my cock at the base, and point the head at that seemingly open, wet, pink, book.

I ease forward while pushing against and spreading Ariel's thighs even more. My purple cockhead touches her pussy. I look up and see that she has her eyes shut but her mouth is wide open.

I touch it again. Fuck this is hott. I look up again and she still has her eyes shut. I begin to rub the head up and down really slowly. Occasionally I bump her fingers that still have her pussy lips spread out. Dammit. To think about it, this is wrong...really wrong, but I don't care.

I still have my left hand on her left thigh almost at her waste. Her arm that is laying down so she can hold her pussy spread is literally pressing down on my fingers. I begin to pull her even closer to me as I push my cock a bit more forward. The result is my cockhead now squishes against her pussy...not parting anything...just pushing against it.

Holy fuck, this is nasty. My dick is pressing against my friend's daughter's pussy...I watched this curvy girl grow into a woman for God's sake. I'll probably go to hell, but this is driving something inside me that I no longer have control of.

I slowly rock back and forth, ever so gently pressing against those luscious thighs...and that sweet pink pussy. Speaking of which, Ariel's pussy is absolutely dripping. The head of my cock is sliding around and I use that wetness to my advantage as I seek out her clit.

I feel my cockhead rub over a huge bump that causes Ariel to make an 'Oouuww' noise and immediately follow up by suck air through her teeth in a hissing style. Holy fucking shit! That thing felt as big as the end of my thumb.

I do it again, and again. Bumping the head of my cock over her clit causing it to swell up even that much more. Fuck, this girl is sexy as hell and has me horned up like I've never known.

I just have to touch her clit with my thumb- I need verification of how big it is and it's hard to judge with the tip of a throbbing cock.

I move my hand that's on her thigh over, and work my thumb down towards the action. I found it! Are you kidding me?! Fuck, where has this pussy been all my life?! Rubbing my thumb around and flicking it back and forth (which has Ariel grabbing at anything and trying to squeeze her thighs shut, all while saying "Oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over)

It feels like it's sticking out about a solid inch, and as big around as a my middle finger! It is as hard as my cock and her pussy is absolutely flooding.

I stop everything for a second and wait for Ariel to open her eyes. She calms down, but her hips have taken on a gentle humping motion...slowly grinding up and down.

She opens her eyes and I look straight at her as I ask her, "Do you wanna fuck?"

I don't know what she'll say. I don't wait as I ask her again, "Do you wanna fuck...do you wanna feel my hard dick slide in your sexy sweet pussy?"

I spank my cock on her pussy and change my question a bit..."Let me stick it in just once," I plead, "Just to see how it feels." I would give my truck to get the privilege of pushing my cock into her just one time, but I'm not going to rape her. I want her to want it too.

"Come on Ariel, just once inside to see how we like it," I try to say anything that I think will make her agree to it. "It won't technically be 'Fucking' if it just goes in one time," I try to convince her, "It'll be just seeing how it feels."

Now who could argue with that? 'Fucking', as everyone knows, is an in-and-out motion repeated over and over. Sticking a cock in just once...well, that's not 'Fucking' at all. That's something else entirely.

"Ok, you can stick it in one time," she tells me after an agonizing lengthy pause. Oh my god!

Ariel releases her thigh hold on me and I push those thighs up and back, putting her knees almost on each side of her head. This causes her pussy to plumply squeeze up between those splayed thighs. I grab my cock and lay it on her upturned pussy. I begin sawing my cock back and forth like that, making the head come down almost to the point of entry, then sliding back up until my balls smash against her wet pussy.

I cannot believe this is happening...right here on a lawn chair, with the blue sky above us. It makes it easy to see every little detail of what's happening on Ariel's sexy fucking pussy.

I grab my cock now, spank it a couple times on her smooth, plump pussy...and then point the head right where it needs to be. Pushing forward, my cock squeezes into her pussy about halfway. God damn it feels good. Shit, fuck me I'm not going to last.

Ariel is breathing like a woman in labor, almost like when someone eats a hot pepper and that shallow breathing they do with their mouth in the shape of an 'O.'

I stay still for a few seconds, my throbbing dick still lodged halfway in her pussy. I move my left hand to Ariel's right hand and interlace my fingers with hers. I move my right hand from my cock onto her pussy and mound. I begin to massage it around a bit, then take my thumb down to that big clit of hers. Damn this is so fucking naughty sexy.

When I bump my thumb across her clit, it jolts her somewhat and she squeezes the hand that is holding mine. I concentrate on that for a minute or so, not quite as hard, but focused.

She's starting to move around some, and her hips are beginning to slightly grind up and down. I take this as my que and pull my cock back just a fraction, then push it even deeper. She goes with it so I do it again...and again. Each time going deeper until I've got my pubic bone solidly against hers...my balls squished against her pussy below my dick.

This is as far as I can get my dick inside her. I can't believe I've actually got my whole fucking cock stuffed into Jay's daughter. If him, his wife, Ariel's hubby or just about anyone we both knew could see us now...there'd definitely be hell to pay.

I can feel something at the tip of my dick. It feels like it's right on the hole I piss out of. I press harder into her, not really going any deeper, just more pressure...and it feels like a finger tip pressing on the head of my dick.

It feels weird but nasty and I can't stop doing it. I start grinding around like that, feeling whatever it is wiggle past the head of my dick now and then.

"That's my cervix you fucker...god damn you're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," Ariel blurts out, damn near scaring the shit out of me.

Without any prior indication, there are suddenly voices seemingly right beside us. I stop my motions with my cock still buried deep inside Ariel's pussy. I put a hand over her mouth as give her a knowing stern look, and point towards the direction I hear the voices come from...the overgrown back fence.

Luckily it is covered with unkempt bushes, vines, and trees...but whoever is talking sounds like they can't be more than a few feet from us.

Ariel looks towards the fence as well and once I'm convinced she is aware, I remove my hand from her mouth.

We can clearly hear people talking, seemingly a man and woman, but all I can think is 'Did they hear us?'.

I remain as still as possible, trying to get a feel of whether or not these people are wise to what's happening in this back yard...on my cock.

As I try to be still and listen, my cock is literally flexing on its own. This right here has to be the naughtiest sexiest thing I've ever gotten into; my friend's married daughter- on a lawn chair in the back yard- stuffed full of my throbbing dick- as we try to be completely quiet because of a couple of much too close neighbors.

I look at Ariel's face and she has her bottom lip squeezed between her teeth, while looking at me. She closes her eyes and I feel her pussy squeeze my cock, with her eyes opening back up at the release of that squeeze while she exhales and then licks her lips. Damn, she knows how to turn my gears.

I flex my cock as hard as I can while pushing it forcefully into her and holding it for a few seconds. This causes her eyes to close tightly and bite her bottom lip again.

I can still hear those neighbors, now yapping about he said-she said crap...so I know we're still in the clear.

I slowly pull my cock back about halfway, then push it back until I'm buried in Ariel's pussy again.

She mouths the words 'You're bad' as she grinds against me. Fuck, her pussy is the best I can ever remember.

I stop and whisper to her, "Do you want me to keep going, or do you want me to stop?"

She doesn't say anything for a good ten or fifteen seconds. I am just about to repeat myself when she lets go of a breath I didn't know she was holding.

"Fuck me," she says in a whisper while looking towards the fence. To which I do just that...I begin to fuck her. Slowly and methodically, just a steady in-and-out. As slow and quiet as I possibly can. The fact that we shouldn't be doing ANY of this AND we have to be quiet, only heightens every nerve ending involved in this experience. Ariel's pussy is one I will definitely never forget. Before I know it, I'm grinding into her again, rubbing my cockhead around and revelling in the way it feels when it bumps her cervix. It's just so strange and new for me that I keep doing it.

All of a sudden we hear different voices, new voices...in fact one of them I recognize as her dad's (my friend's) voice!!

I freak out thinking the worst, but Ariel doesn't seem to care...or maybe she doesn't know.

"Fuck me," she whispers as she pulls me in for a very involved tongue kiss. Damn this girl must be horny! I never expected the kissing thing, next thing she is moaning into my mouth while I can't stop grinding out on her cervix.

I'm going to cum but she won't stop...and her dad is evidently right in the fucking back yard!

Ariel wraps her legs around me and starts grind-fucking me...just as I was fucking her earlier.

"Ughh Fuck goddam girl," I hear coming out of my mouth right into hers. I just came inside her! I can't stop my convulsing cock as I unload everything I've got into her unprotected pussy! Evidently right on her cervix! Fuck shit fuck fuck! This can't be good. Motherfucker! I just flooded Ariel's pussy. And what's crazy is she isn't letting up. my cock is still throbbing uncontrollably inside her, squirting cum... and she's still fucking me from underneath with her legs wrapped around me, pumping my ass up and down.

I manage to get loose and pull my cock from Ariel as quickly as possible and put my hand over her mouth while I whisper as low as I tremblingly can, "Your dad," while I point towards the house.

Her eyes get as big as saucers while she hurriedly pulls her skirt back over the hottest pink pussy I've ever had the pleasure to fuck.

I know Jay recognizes my truck out front and I have no idea how the hell we'll get out of this mess.

Ariel pops up, straightens her skirt, and does her best to put her hair back in place...all like this just any old day. Then she looks at my semi hard cock still sticking out of my shorts and whispers right into my ear, "You wait here while I go inside, I'll be back in a few minutes." I just look at her unknowingly while shaking my head a bit like I suddenly don't the same language she does. She then follows up with a smile and whispers into my ear again, "Put your dick up and lay low, I'll come get you when the coast is clear. I've got this."

Then just like that, she's heading around the side of the shed while I stuff my well-fucked dick back into my shorts and stand here thinking 'What the fuck did I get into?'

Several minutes go by and a million bad scenarios are running through my mind as I have my hearing dialed into every little noise around me. Then out of the blue, Ariel steps around the corner damn near giving me a heart attack.

I give her my big-eyed look like 'How the hell do I get out of this?' She just snickers a bit then walks up and whispers into my ear, "We're fixing to take that mower to our house. My mom is still gone so listen for the truck to leave and then get moving."

I just look at her unbelieving and she seems to sense my next question as she whispers, "I told them you and Shawn met up here, but then you left with him and ya'll would be back later."

Dammit, this girl is brilliant. I grab her by the waist, and pull her against me. She immediately reaches up and our lips are smashing together...tongues, hand on the back of my head, and my hands gripping her ass.

She finally backs up and says, "Don't get me started again." And with that, she flips up her skirt to reveal that sexy pussy to me again...then she is gone.

I relax a bit knowing there's at least explanations already in place for everything today- I just got to listen for them to leave. Only I'm already thinking how and when can I fuck Ariel again...I feel like I'll die if I can't. Dammit, this girl will probably end up being the death of me.

12