Friend's Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Teen takes advantage of friend's mom.
3k words
4.56
63.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,178 Followers

Devin and I were best friends when we were little. Since before I could even remember we had been going to each other's houses. As we got older, I probably would have stopped being his friend. Devin was a total dork, and I wasn't anymore. I played sports, and had other friends, but Devin just had me. Like I said I probably would have ended the friendship, if not for his mom. Devin's mom was without a doubt, the hottest woman I knew.

We did hang out less as we went through high school, but I always made sure to go over to his house at least once or twice a week. I knew he was getting a lot out of our friendship, as I basically kept all of the would be bullies off his back. And I felt that staring at his mom and daydreaming about her was a fair trade off. Mrs. Clark was always extremely friendly to me, as she knew I was Devin's only real friend. I think she knew I liked her, because it almost seemed as if she would flaunt it at me.

By the time our senior year came around, and we were both over eighteen, it seemed as if her efforts really ramped up. All of a sudden whenever I would come over, she would change her outfit, into something much more revealing or sexy. Devin didn't seem to notice at all, but I certainly did. She began to wear sexy workout clothes, with tight spandex, or sexy sundresses. If she was trying to get my attention, it was definitely working.

One Saturday night I was sleeping over at their house, and I hatched a plan. First I brought beer over, and made Devin drink a few. I knew he wouldn't last long, and I was right. After an hour of drinking and playing video games, he passed out on his bed. I got up, and took the rest of the beers, and went out to the living room to watch TV. I had only been hoping that Sherrill would come out, so we could talk a bit, and I could finally start planting the seeds I wanted to. What happened instead couldn't have worked out better for me.

I could hear Mr. and Mrs. Clark fighting in the other room. I felt a little bit creepy for listening, but the conversation quickly got interesting.

"It's not my fault damnit," Mr. Clark yelled angrily, "I work all goddamn day, it's exhausting. I'm sorry I can't come home and take care of your wild desires."

"Wanting to have sex once or twice a month isn't exactly wild henry," Sherrill yelled back, "I'd say its pretty reasonable for a girl like me to want a man that can at least get it up once in a while."

"Then why don't you go find some young asshole with a big hard pecker to come fuck you, and then he can pay all your bills, how about that," henry shouted.

"You know what Sherrill, I'm about sick of your shit," henry continued, "if you really want to get fucked that bad then you can leave, better yet, I'll leave." I heard the door bang open, and then saw Mr. Clark storm across the room to the front door. He marched out, and slammed the door behind him, without ever seeing me sitting in the other room. A minute later the door opened again, and Mrs. Clark came walking out. She was wearing her night robe, and looked like she had been crying. She began walking towards the kitchen, and I cleared my throat to let her know I was there. She did a little jump at first, and then saw me sitting there.

"Oh, Chris, you scared me," she said with a start.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Clark," I said, not sure what to say, "Devin passed out, so I came out here to watch the end of the baseball game."

"Oh, well, I hope you didn't hear me and henry fighting," she said, looking embarrassed.

"I heard some yelling, but I couldn't hear what you were saying," I lied, "is everything alright?"

"Oh yes, of course," she lied, "just normal husband and wife stuff. Now what happened to Devin, he doesn't usually go to sleep this early?

"Oh, well, uh," I began awkwardly, "I brought over some beer, I hope that's alright, I figured if we stayed here and didn't drive or anything it would be ok."

"That's very responsible of you," she said, and sat down on the other couch, "as a matter of fact, I would rather he drink with you a bit before he goes off to college."

"Ya, that's probably a good idea, he's a bit of a light weight," I said, and we both laughed.

"So is his father," she said, "I could sure use a drink right now though." I picked up a beer and offered it to her, but she laughed and shook her head.

"I'm more of a wine girl," she said.

"Do you have any?" I asked. She looked a bit taken aback, but she nodded her head.

"So have it," I suggested, "Mr. Clark probably wont be back soon from the way he left, and Devin certainly isn't going anywhere. You said yourself you could use a drink, and you don't even have to drink alone."

"Ok then," she smiled, "you've convinced me." She got up, and went into the kitchen. A moment later she returned with a bottle of red wine and a glass. She poured herself half a glass, and we toasted and drank. She asked me about school then, and I began talking about my classes, while we both drank. I was pleased to see that she was drinking even more than me. When she poured a second glass, it was much more full. An hour later, she had nearly finished off the bottle, and I could tell she was drunk.

"So Chris," she said happily as she took another drink, "you weren't coming over here anymore for a while, Devin thought you were mad at him."

"No, I wasn't mad at all," I said and took a drink myself, "I had a girlfriend for a while, and she was pretty damn demanding."

"Oh, demanding was she, now you sound like my husband," Sherrill said annoyed, "and how was she demanding."

"I mean she wanted me to spend most of my time with her," I said truthfully, "and she didn't want me hanging with my friends, that's why I wasn't coming over very much. She was also pretty demanding intimately," I said daringly, hoping she would take the bait.

"Oh really," Sherrill said, looking even more annoyed, "what did she want to do, have sex with you?"

"If that was all it wouldn't have been any problem," I laughed, "I can do it once or twice a day, but she wanted to do it like five times every day, and I'm not a machine." Sherrill looked at me seriously, as if she was trying to see if I was joking or not.

"She wanted you to have sex with her five times, in one day?" Sherrill asked seriously.

"Not just one day," I said, "that I could do, she wanted it five times every day. I made it a couple of weeks and then had to dump her, which sucked cause she was really hot."

"Jesus, being young is so much easier," she said, looking truly upset now.

"What's wrong?" I asked, hoping she would tell me. She looked conflicted for a moment, and then took another big sip of wine and sighed.

"Henry thinks I'm being demanding for asking him to have sex with me once or twice a month, and he cant even do that."

"What do you mean he cant," I asked in shock, "like he cant do it at all, how come? Is he sick or something?"

"Unfortunately Chris as we get older not everything works the same," she said sadly.

"Right, I know," I nodded, "I get that some guys cant do it anymore as they get older, but I thought that was only if you had an ugly wife. There's no way he can't do it with you, I mean no offense Mrs. Clark, but that's crazy."

"Well, its true, he cant," she sighed, and wiped away a tear.

"Wow," I said in genuine shock, "have you tried stuff, I don't know, like lingerie or something?"

"Of course, that's what I did tonight," she huffed, "I'm wearing it right now, and he couldn't even get it up for a minute."

"Can I see it?" I asked daringly, hoping she wouldn't throw me out of the house.

"See what?" she responded.

"Your lingerie," I said, "I can' believe that he couldn't get it up for you, there's just no way, I need to see the lingerie to know what went wrong."

"Chris, that's very inappropriate," she said, but looked excited.

"I wont tell anyone if you wont," I said, and then gave her a sexy wink. She noticeably swallowed when I winked.

"Chris really, I shouldn't," she said, but I could tell she wanted me to convince her.

"What do you buy that lingerie for?" I asked, "so that your husband can blow you off and not even tell you he likes it. Don't you want someone to see you and tell you how perfect you are?"

"Chris, you shouldn't be talking like that," she said, blushing profusely, "you're my son's friend."

"I'm your son's friend because of you Sherrill," I said boldly, using her first name, "not that we aren't real friends, but were completely different, and I definitely wouldn't come over here if not for you. I think you know I like looking at you, and I think you like it. I know you change into sexy clothes for me all the time. If you like the way I look at you in your dresses, I think you'll really love the way I stare at your lingerie." She was sitting there, staring wide-eyed at me. I wasn't sure if she was angry or not at first, and then I could tell she was into it.

"Just to look," she said seriously, and got to her feet," and you can never tell Devin about this, promise me."

"I promise," I said quickly, eager for her to show me. She walked over to where I was sitting, and stood in front of me with her robe wrapped tight around her body. I was already getting hard at the thought of her taking it off, and then she did it. She slowly unwrapped herself, revealing tiny sexy black lingerie, that cupped her massive tits perfectly. My mouth fell open, and I wanted to reach out and grab them. She dropped the robe, and then slowly turned around, letting me see her amazing round ass. As she turned around again I looked up at her face, and saw that she looked incredibly nervous, and was staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Well, I can definitely confirm that the lingerie was not the problem, and certainly not you," I said confidently, "the problem must be him, because this is most definitely supposed to make you hard."

"Really," she asked nervously, sounding much younger than she was, "did it make you hard?"

"Are you kidding," I laughed, "I'm hard as a rock, here, feel it." I reached out and took her hand, and gently pulled it towards me. If she had resisted I would have let go, but she didn't. I guided her hand to my crotch, and placed it on my hard shaft.

"Oh my god," she said, and gave it a little squeeze, "that cant be you, there's no way."

"Do you want to see it?" I asked, praying that she would. She didn't say anything, instead she got down on her knees, and placed her other hand on as well. She started feeling me up through my pants, and my cock twitched. She looked up in surprise, and then a big smile spread across her face. She unbuttoned my jeans, and then reached a hand in. Her hand wrapped around my dick, and then pulled it out.

"Holy shit, its huge," she laughed as she groped it, "and so fucking hard. I haven't felt a dick this hard since I was in college." She leaned in, and took it in her mouth. She quickly began giving me a great blowjob, and I just sat back and enjoyed it. I could tell she was a real pro, and knew I wouldn't last very long.

"Oh god, it's been so long since I gave a blowjob," she sighed, and then went back to work.

"Well, you certainly haven't lost your touch," I said, and she bobbed down even deeper. I knew I was going to cum soon, and told her so. She just mumbled something, and kept on sucking. I couldn't hold back any longer, and let out a grunt as I shot into her mouth. I felt myself shooting one rope after another, and watched as she struggled to swallow it all. She looked like she was going to stop, but she didn't, she took it all. It felt like I shot a pint of cum into her mouth, but she swallowed every drop.

She kept my cock in her mouth for a moment after I finished, and then slowly pulled off of me. When my cock popped out of her mouth, I saw her take a deep gulp, and then open her mouth to show me that all the cum was gone. I was indeed impressed.

"Wow," she said, wiping a drip of cum from her mouth, "that was more cum than I've ever swallowed before."

"Ya," I said, "I can't believe you took it all."

"Well, it's been so long since I've had a real cock or a real load, I didn't want to waste any."

"We should probably move this into your bedroom," I suggested, and she looked confused, "this next part might get a little louder. Wouldn't want Devin to hear."

"What do you mean?" Sherrill asked, still looking confused, "what next part?"

"Well you didn't think we were done did you," I laughed, "I mean this was supposed to be for you wasn't it?"

"What are you saying," she asked, looking at me longingly.

"I'm mean lets go to the bedroom, so I can return the favor," I said, looking down at her body. She looked hornier than ever, and quickly got up. We both rushed to her bedroom, trying to be quiet as we passed Devin's room. Once we were inside, she shut the door behind us, and turned to face me. I decided to be bold, and stepped right up to her and kissed her hard. She seemed stunned at first, and then she kissed me back, just as hard. I let my hands move all over her body as we kissed, and I felt her hands return to my cock. I slowly began removing her lingerie, and she wiggled out of it.

Once she was naked, I led her over to the bed, and then pushed her down. She looked up at me in surprise, and I knelt down between her legs. I could smell and see how wet she was, and I leaned in and began eating her out as best I could. I had gotten pretty good at it with my last girlfriend, and I could tell it was working on Sherrill. Within minutes she was writhing about, and I had to grab onto her legs to keep her pussy from escaping. I felt her legs begin to tense, and then she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I could tell she was cumming, and I kept on going until she was done.

"Sweet Jesus, it's been so long," she panted as she moved the pillow off her face.

"That wasn't even the good part Mrs. Clark," I said, and moved up to her face and kissed her again.

"Don't ever call me Mrs. Clark again," she said seriously,

"to you I'm sherry."

"Whatever you say baby," I whispered in her ear. I could tell she was living out a longtime fantasy, and wanted to feel young again, so I tried to help. I slowly moved down her body, kissing it, until I reached her breasts. They were massive, and her nipples were hard as rocks. I started playing with them, and sucking her nipples, and she began squirming again.

"Ok," she panted, "I need to feel your cock inside me."

"Good," I said in as husky a voice as I could manage, "how do you want it?"

"Fuck me from behind you big cocked stud," she said, and turned over, sticking her big ass in the air for me. I grabbed hold of her by the hips, and lined myself up. My cock slid in easily, and went all the way to the back of her pussy. She let out a soft moan as I entered her, and another as I slowly pulled out. I started fucking her nice and slow, but I could tell she could take it, so I began to pick it up. It felt absolutely amazing, and after a few minutes of good fucking, she grabbed her pillow again. I felt her pussy clamp down hard on my dick, and I knew I was going to cum too. I pulled out just as she finished, and shot a big load onto her ass and back.

"Oh my god, that was so amazing," Sherrill panted heavily.

"Do you have a towel or something I can clean you up with," I asked.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take a shower," she sighed.

"Ya but we'll get my cum all over the bed," I said, "won't henry notice that?"

"What do you mean," she asked, looking confused again.

"I mean don't you want to face each other this time?" I asked, and gave her a light kiss.

"What, you mean again, already?" she looked stunned, "can you do that?"

"For you I can," I whispered in her ear, "I've been waiting a long time for this." I got up, and grabbed a shirt off the floor, and quickly wiped the big load off her back.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,178 Followers