Friend's Mom Ch. 02: The Park and Car

Story Info
More Rachel in the Park & In my Car.
2.3k words
4.39
33.8k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Summer Continues

It was a beautiful day for a bike ride through the town park. Sunny, but not too hot. People were everywhere as I pedaled down the path past some benches. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone waving in my direction. As I turned my head to see who it was, I immediately felt a stirring in my groin. There was Rachel in a pair of short nylon running shorts and a sports bra looking fantastic as usual.

I immediately wheeled over to her and she greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Hi! Fancy meeting you here of all places!" she said with a devilish grin that told me she was more than ready for another encounter.

"Want a lift?" I asked. "I want more than a lift." She replied as she hopped onto the seat of my bike. Standing, I pedaled off into the woods, searching for whatever seclusion I could find. Rachel had one arm around my waist for balance, and the other snaked up, under and between my legs massaging my cock and balls. I needed to find a place to pull over and fast! Spotting a large rock formation with a few trees around it, I stopped the bike and we both hopped off. This location was anything but private, but we were long past the modesty phase of our relationship. Which can only be described as pure animalistic sexual lust. Our cravings for each other had taken away any pretense that we needed privacy.

We found a large flat rock between two higher ridges out of view from the main path, but certainly not off the beaten trail by any means. We quickly engaged in a deep kiss as I easily stripped her sports bra over her head and pushed my already bare chest into her gorgeous tits. I then lowered us both to the ground and pulled her running shorts down. Without hesitating I moved down between her legs and lifted her ass with both hands, bringing her glistening cunt to my lips. Her legs were now over my shoulders and her tiny shorts had caught on her running shoe and dangled from one ankle.

I looked at her pussy and licked my lips. "Do it! Eat me!" she begged as she looked down at me with pure desire. I needed no further coaxing as I placed my tongue into her opening, tasting the sweet juices for the first time. I licked slowly at first, but she wanted it bad. Wrapping her legs around my neck, Rachel ground her pussy into my mouth and started fucking my face. My tongue went to her clit, which sent her into a frenzy. She began bucking as she raised her entire back off the rock and rode my face.

"Yes! Eat my pussy! Eat my puuusssssyyyyy!!" she begged as her juices flooded my mouth. I slurped and swallowed every drop, keeping constant pressure on her nub. "I'm cummmmiinnngg!" she practically screamed as her body went into convulsions and her legs squeezed my head even harder. I love how vocal she gets when her orgasms hit her!

It was then that I noticed movement on the rocks above us. I took a quick glance up to see a young couple looking down on us with wide eyes and gaping mouths. Rachel had noticed them too, which sent her even more overboard. With her orgasm subsiding, she pulled me up onto her. Fumbling with my shorts, she released my hard on and guided it into her hole. I sank to the hilt in one motion.

Now that we had an audience, I found it only fitting that we put on a good show. So rather than just fuck her missionary, I held her legs up slightly as I got to my knees. Once I was in position, I pulled her back onto my cock so that both her legs wrapped around my waist as I was sitting upright on my knees. The couple above had a direct view of my cock going into Rachel's pussy. I slowly stroked in and out, making sure the entire length of my prick came out before pushing back in. Rachel knew what I was doing and added to the show by grabbing her own tits and pinching her nipples, groaning and begging "Jack, fuck me good! Fuck my pussy! Cum in my twat!!"

I continued my long, relentless assault on her cunt, glancing up every few seconds. Our audience had taken things into their own hands, which were now in each other's pants working furiously as their eyes remained glued to our fucking.

My balls were beginning to tighten as we picked up our pace. Now slamming hard against each other, I drove my cock deep into Rachel's pussy in a rapid-fire assault. "I'm cummmmiiingg again!" she screamed. As her pussy gripped my cock like a vice, she twisted her own nipples as she threw her head back and came hard on my throbbing prick.

I glanced up again to see the girl furiously yanking the guys prick as he unloaded with jets of cum spraying high into the air.

My own orgasm was now upon me, so I pulled out of Rachel's pussy, grabbed my prick in my right hand and jacked off, shooting ropes of hot cum across her stomach and onto her tits. She quickly replaced my cock with her fingers and continued masturbating as she rubbed my goo into her heaving tits. She bucked against her own fingers she barked "My pusssyyyyy!! Ahhhhhh!!" The girl was also getting off as her friend stroked her clit with a flurry of his hand.

"Oh yes!" I heard the girl whimper as she came on his fingers. I blew the last of my load just as Rachel sat up and engulfed my prick in her mouth. Sucking out what was left in my still rock-hard prick. I had never experienced this incredible sensation before, and I immediately blew three more shots of cum down her throat.

We collapsed in a heap until we caught our breath. As we recovered, I noticed the couple above had now left, but also noticed that we were not as secluded as I originally thought. There was a direct line of sight to our position from the main path just beyond one of the rocks. Several people continued walking by as I realized we must have been observed multiple times during our fuck session.

What a summer it is turning out to be! 'I'm sure glad I missed that text message from Ron!' I thought to myself as I returned Rachel to the other side of the park.

Two weeks passed without another encounter with Rachel. I kept trying to think of ways to get our paths to cross but knew that we had been very lucky up to that point that no one we knew had caught us since our escapades were becoming increasingly risky.

I had just pulled into the airport to pick up my college roommate Mark. He had flown in from San Antonio to spend a few days hanging out and to attend a concert. As we were leaving the terminal, my phone pinged with a text message. 'If you don't have lunch plans, meet me in Chick-fil-A parking lot at noon. Rachel' followed by a winking emoji.

I laughed and passed the phone to Mark to read the message. "You up for some fun?" I asked with a smile. He read the text and said, "Is this the chick you've been banging?". "Yep! And I guarantee we can both get into her pants!"

"I'm all in!" he said as I sped back home.

Twenty minutes later we were pulling into the restaurant parking lot. Sure enough, there was Rachel's Mustang parked in the back of the lot near the tree-lined bike path. I pulled up next to her and hopped in the front passenger seat of my Expedition.

Rachel looked at me, then back at Mark, then back at me again with a questioning stare. "Don't overthink this Rachel, just climb in the back seat." At first, she hesitated, so I reached under her skirt and lightly stroked my middle finger over the fabric of her panties, raking against her clit. She let out a moan and her body visibly quaked as my finger made little circles around the opening of her slit. Her dampness was already coming through her panties as she grabbed my hand in a death grip.

I stoked her a few more times, then withdrew my hand from under her skirt. She immediately looked at me with disappointment. "Now climb into the back seat" I instructed. This time she didn't hesitate as she went directly over the front seat and into the back. "Mark, this is Rachel. Rachel, Mark" was all the introduction given. Without a word, Mark put his hand under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy. Again, Rachel let out a moan and spread her legs wide allowing Mark full access to her wetness. Mark used his left hand to pull aside the panties so he now could put his finger directly into her pussy.

As Mark worked her pussy, I stripped naked and climbed into the back. Rachel's eyes were closed as she enjoyed the attention her pussy was getting from Mark. I took this opportunity to straddle the back of the second row seat and position my cock directly in front of her face. I lightly turned her head and she opened her eyes to see my cock only an inch from her mouth. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. I wasted no time putting my prick into her mouth. At first, I held my cock still with only the head inside her mouth as she moaned in delight from the finger fucking she was getting from Mark. Then she started bucking against his hand. Her tongue and lips bore down on my cock as her body tensed and sounds of pleasure escaped her mouth.

Just then, Mark repositioned himself on his knees directly in front of Rachel. His cock was now out of his pants and sticking straight out. He moved forward, positioning his cock next to the finger he had inserted into her pussy. He seamlessly withdrew his finger and inserted his cock without missing a stroke. She moved to the edge of the seat to allow full penetration. Mark slid in with a single thrust.

As Mark withdrew and slid his cock back in, I did the same in her mouth. We slowly fucked her this way for several seconds until she clearly needed more. At her urging, we picked up our pace. Mark fucking Rachel's twat, while I face fucked her mouth. The entire scene was more than I could take as I started firing my load down her throat. Blast after blast shot into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

When spent, I withdrew my cock from her mouth. Rachel immediately started screaming "Fuck my pussy Mark! Fuck me harddddddd!!"

Mark withdrew his cock and pulled Rachel to her knees bending her over the back seat and flipping her skirt up onto her back. He quickly moved in behind her pushing her knees apart and re-entering her pussy from behind. He also took the opportunity to literally rip open her blouse and pull her tits up over her bra. He grabbed both tits with his hands and held on while pinching her nipples between this thumbs and forefingers.

"Oooooohhhhh!!" Rachel groaned as he sank his meat deep into her juicy slit. Mark was in complete control as Rachel could only lay there draped over the seat back while he pounded her pussy.

Mark rode her like a man possessed. He had now released her tits, which I immediately started fondling while sucking her nipples. He grabbed her hips tightly and slammed his cock into her pussy as his balls slapped up under her twat. His pounding was relentless for several seconds.

"Like your new toy Rachel?" I asked. "Yes! Yes! Oh! Fuck yes!!" she screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Just then, Mark slammed into her one last time, lifting her hips so her knees came off the seat. Holding her in that position, Mark unloaded shot after shot of hot cum deep into her twat, grinding his pelvis into her ass for maximum penetration. Rachel squealed in delight as her climax continued, while Mark completely emptied his balls into her cunt.

He collapsed on her back as they both caught their breath. Mark fell back into the seat exhausted. To my surprise, Rachel immediately went down on his softening cock and licked him clean, then continued until he was hard again. She continued sucking him. My cock had also recovered, so I took my turn moving in behind her and working my prick into her hole. Before long, we were all going at it again until both Mark and I unloaded into Rachel a second time.

I looked at my watch. Only twenty minutes had passed since we pulled into the parking lot. Wow! What a lunch break!

Mark pestered me all weekend for another chance to get with Rachel, but I told him it isn't that easy. She's married, and her son is a good friend, so we have to be careful when and where we hook up. I don't even know when or if it will ever happen again. But just to make sure the memory never fades, I had placed several tiny wireless cameras around the inside of my Expedition. Each camera was about the size of a quarter and maybe four times as thick. They are called 'moles' and take excellent video, but their best feature is the high quality of sound they could capture.

Mark and I spent hours that weekend editing and splicing together scenes from our 'session' with Rachel.