Friend's Mom Teaches Moisturizing

Story Info
Runner learns a moisturizing secret from Friends Mother.
2.4k words
4.37
26k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy only, written to seem real. My first submission, so go easy on me, but I hope you enjoy it.

While in high school I ran track and cross country. I was doing pretty well, not breaking any records or really winning a lot of races, but I was constantly improving my times and on track to be among the winners this year, as an 18 year old senior, before my high school running was done. I was in the best shape of my life and though wiry I was all muscle and bone.

Some of the irritations that came with endurance running, were massive headaches, and often dry skin. I later learned dehydration may have been the culprit in both cases.

I mentioned the dry skin thing to my mother and she told me that my friend Jim Ronson's mother had a really effective moisturizing method using mineral oil. I was curious and so I decided ask her about it the next time I was over there. As it turned out I was going to be sleeping over there the next week from Friday over to Sunday to hang out with Jim and play video games and practice archery.

Patti's husband was on his National Guard weekend, so me and Jim would be there with her and maybe Jim's older brother Chris would drop by, he just seemed to come and go.

Friday night went by pretty quickly but during the course of the evening I mentioned that my mom had told me she had a really great regime for dry skin and I was having some issues there, she told me that when I took my next shower, to let her know before, and she would explain it. She was a pretty lady, probably in her late 30's and short maybe 5' or so with big boobs and just a little weight to her that kept her from being a total eyecatcher, but to me, she was kind of a second mom.

The next morning, Chris showed up during breakfast to show Jim a new motorcycle he had just bought. Jim had his motorcycle license and a motorcycle and so they went off to take turns riding together and letting Jim try out his new bike. My folks would never let me get a motorcycle, so no license for me, so this was a great time to take a shower and learn a moisturizing secret.

I told Patti I was getting ready to take a shower and asked her if she would explain her method to me. I showed her some of my problem areas. Knees, elbows were the worst and my thighs and calves were occasional. She said ok and asked me to go in, take my shower and when I was done, call out for her to come in so she could show me. I told her ok and hopped in and took my shower.

While I was taking my shower I started thinking about how awkward it was going to be, to be in the bathroom with her, while just wearing a towel. Maybe it was that she had touched the skin in all my problem areas. It was just the awkwardness that was making me look at things a little differently now.

It actually gave me a boner, but I reigned that in and got it to mostly go down. I had recently begun shaving my balls and pubes, and I liked how it looked, and it felt good in the small running shorts I wore. I turned off the water and grabbed a towel, called for Patti, unlocked the door, and wrapped the towel around my waist but this towel was surprisingly smaller than what I was used to. While it reached around my waist, it had little left to tuck in and left a pretty significant slit of leg uncovered and only made it to my knees. I did my best and tucked it as tight as I could but I was out of time.

She came in and she was wearing a pink v-neck shirt and some shorts and sandals, her v-neck actually displayed some cleavage that somehow I had never noticed. She was holding a bottle of mineral oil, which she said is the same as baby oil but without any fragrance. When she saw me with the towel wrapped around my waist, she smiled and said "oh you look pretty with your shirt off! I should have told you, you shouldn't towel off. You need to be still wet from the shower, that's part of what makes it work."

I was feeling strange having her look at me shirtless and naked except for a towel and I could feel my mostly soft, but elongated dick start to swell. I asked her what to do. She told me to get back in the shower, give her the towel and turn the water back on to get wet again and then she'll hand me the Mineral Oil.

In my haste to follow her instructions, I stepped up high to get in the tub and the slit opening in the towel pivoted open to give Patti a perfectly framed view of my swelled cock and balls, then it just let go entirely, coming untucked. I crouched down, trying to keep the towel with me as I heard the words "Your penis...." trail off from her in shock. She had just gotten a perfect view of my hairless and not hard, but modestly engorged dangling member with the background of a white towel.

I managed to get the towel back around me and get my second foot in the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed shaking with embarassment, while nearly shouting "I'm sorry!", over and over. I heard her take a deep breath and then she started to laugh. It was quiet at first but then it rose in volume. I finally peeked out past the shower curtain to see tears running down her cheeks and her laughs had gotten quieter having used most of that lungful of air. Her eyes met mine and another breath was consumed with laughter, it was infectious and I found myself laughing along, feeling a little better about the situation, as the laughter petered out.

"Okay!",she said, "where were we? Oh yes, now hand out that towel," and another chuckle slipped out. "Turn back on the water and get completely wet. I am just going to stay here because I am going to hand you the Mineral Oil once you turn off the water."

Once thoroughly soaked again, I shut off the water.

A hand protruded through the shower curtain holding the mineral oil bottle out. I took it, opened the lid and asked "how much should I use?" She told me it depended on the area I was moisturizing, drier areas need more, but I'd kind of, get a feel for it. I kept asking for more clarification and she got frustrated, and said, "Just stick your leg out and hand me the oil. I will use the proper amount and you can see how it feels and then you will know how much you need."

I handed her the oil past the curtain, and stood on the other side of the curtain from her and extended my left leg out of the tub and past the curtain. She oiled up her hands and began to work some of the oil into my wet calf and up onto my knee. As she did she bent over giving me another eyeful of her cleavage. I was still hiding my face behind the curtain, only my leg protruding mid thigh past the curtain. She kept adding oil continuing past the knee and up my thigh, and once again I started worrying because this was feeling really good and I was really naked and her ministrations were actually pulling my leg further through the curtain.

She was just working away and before I knew it, I was up against the shower curtain with her on the other side and there was only about an inch between us besides the shower curtain, when her hand, sliding along my outer thigh actually passed beyond my thigh and onto my bare rear on her return stroke. That snapped me out of my reverie. I was too stunned to say anything.

She began using both hands, her right on the outside of my thigh, and her left on the inside. Her hands traveled the same path, her right curving around my rump and her left slipping between my thigh and my hairless testicles, jostling them slightly, as her hands came together on my butt, hesitating slightly before their return stroke would begin. I think at that moment she had just realized what she may have just done.

As her hands began to glide forward, the hand, returning along the inside of my thigh, was now poised higher, using more of the tips of her fingers, allowing the back of her hand more potential contact with my balls, almost as if she was not sure she had encountered them and was confirming it had happened. The back of her hand again made contact and I fought to control a gasp, and I now realized that my hardon had been making steady progress, pushing out the curtain and up against her side. Her return along my leg had slowed a little after her hand again made contact, but resumed its pace.

She again traveled that same trail up my leg with her hands. This time her thumb was extended, and when her hand again brushed past my testicles, her thumb remained in the crook of my thigh and groin, allowing her hand to pivot to meet her other hand, while simultaneously maintaining contact with my balls, and sliding along the side of them. Suddenly, I realized my boner had been gradually pushing more firmly against the shower curtain and into Patti's side. The instant realization, made it jump upward and pushed it hard against her, far beyond my control. "Whoa!",she said, "your penis.."

Then she said, "I don't know why we are so worried about keeping this curtain here, since I already got to see the show earlier." And with that, she drew the shower curtain away shifting back an inch or so as it passed between us, and moving back to where she was again in contact with my erection. She again ran her hands up my leg and along the inside and outside of my thigh onto my butt. As she began the return, instead of staying on my inside thigh, her left hand cupped my balls from behind and pulled my hips even closer "Your penis...", she once again trailed off, and just looked at it jutting up and out, now absolutely rigid, and nearly staring her in the face. I was stunned silent.

She retracted her hand from my butt sliding it along and then across my thigh and slid her palm up and along the shaft of my cock. She looked me in the eyes as she did it and said "Your penis," and slid her hand back along my shaft to its base. She slid her hand down under and cupping my balls she lifted my balls and cock as a unit forward toward her for up close inspection. "I was completely taken by surprise when your towel opened and I saw it was hairless and so thick even though it wasn't really hard! It stood out, and I decided I wanted to see more of it."

"Big Boy!", She said bringing it right up to her face and then letting it slide along her cheek. She then straightened up a little bringing her bosoms up to become a shelf for her to rest my cock on, making sure it was skin to skin contact. She put a little more oil on her hands and now applied it to my ridiculously hard penis.

I moaned and she grinned again and let her fingers dance along my length while staring at my cock with admiration. She said I've decided this lesson will resume, and you can now try applying the oil,"as she removed the pink v neck, "on me!" She slid down her shorts, and allowed her breasts to again be a shelf for my dick, again looking admiringly at that view of it supported by her prominent breasts.

After a moment, she slipped off her sandals, and stepped into the tub, turned her back to me and asked me to unhook her bra. She had only the slightest sag, as the bra came off. She turned around to face me and she slid an open palm across the top of my boner. She motioned to the oil and I put some on my hands and she glanced pointedly at her breasts, and I immediately began applying oil and all my attention on her breasts.

Hers were wonderfully shaped, with prominent nipples, sized like small grapes, her areolas were around the size of a 50 cent piece, and lovely.

No sooner than I had applied the mineral oil, she pulled me by my balls, forward, so that my dick slid between her breasts and she said "We don't have a lot of time, so this will take care of things for now." She began to move my length between her boobs and up to her chin. Did I mention how short she was? She was only bending her knees a little to accomplish this. She occasionally would tilt her head down as the stroke was reaching its peak and brush her lips across the head of my dick.

As all this was happening, she would say softly, "Your penis...." This quickly became overwhelming and suddenly I was spurting everywhere. She giggled, and said, "That's good for now." We got cleaned up quickly, and she changed into jeans while I, re-showered. I had really spurted everywhere.

I was just starting a video game, when Jim came back in talking about his brother's motorcycle.

Later I went to the kitchen to get a couple of sodas, when as I returned to Jim's room Patti passed me in the hallway, winked and whispered, "Your penis..."

She never did finish that sentence, but it always made my pants suddenly uncomfortably tight.