Friends Rekindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's heartbeat was wild as he stepped out the door, and she bit her lip. Why did it feel so good?

A few minutes later, Anna heard the door open. She sighed and turned towards the kitchen, unaware that she had been staring at the closed door for minutes.

Damien smiled when he saw her.

"Have you been waiting for me?" He asked, still with the lisp in his voice. He closed the distance between them and planted his lips on hers. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. He placed his hand on her hip, and Anna suddenly realised she was wedged between him and the wall.

Anna placed her hand on his chest and pushed gently; Damien didn't move.

"I've been longing for you all evening." He whispered, placing his other hand on her chest and squeezing her breast.

Anna frowned and pushed a little harder on his chest. She suppressed a grunt as he squeezed her breast a bit too hard. "Stop it, Damien. I'm not in the mood."

"But I am." He replied, and his hand on her hip shifted, pushing it roughly into her trousers. Anna gasped in surprise, his hand wriggling between her legs and cupping her pussy. Once again, she pushed harder on his chest, but he didn't move.

A shiver went through Anna's body, realising he had her pinned against the wall. Then, with a racing heart and breathing heavily, she said. "If you continue, this will be the last time you ever touch me."

Damien wavered for a moment and looked at her. "But I'm allowed to go on?" Anna felt the tips of his fingers pressing on her labia, looking for a way in. Fear welled inside her; she was not sure he'd care how she felt in his current state.

Tears welled up in Anna's eyes, her lips quivering. She held her voice as steady as she could handle. "You know what's at stake." For all the times she had fervently wished he had not listened when she asked him to stop, she now hoped he would.

Annoyed, Damien retreated his hand and stepped away. Anna's legs gave way tremblingly, and she sagged to the ground. Suddenly glad he didn't have the guts she sometimes craved.

#Nick#

Nick woke up cheerfully the following day. He had, despite the abrupt end, enjoyed their evening.

He grabbed his phone and saw that he had received a message from Anna.

"Sorry again for throwing you out yesterday. It was nice to see you again."

Nick smiled, reading her message and replied. "Likewise, I really enjoyed it! And I understand why you sent me away. Was everything okay? You seemed worried when I left."

It took a while for her to reply again. "Yes. It wasn't too bad; I'll tell you about it when we see each other again?"

Nick's heart skipped a beat. "Deal, And when is that?" he replied quickly.

"How about Wednesday?"

Nick's smiled; that was sooner than he'd hoped.

"If that's not a problem for you."

"No, Damien is leaving for London for some training, and he's staying there for a few nights. So I promise not to throw you out this time."

"Luckily, I don't think my ego can take being thrown out again."

Again, it took Anna a little longer to reply. "Don't panic; I'll patch up your ego if needed." She ended her message with a wink, and Nick wondered if she meant it flirtatiously. Shaking off the thought, he answered her playfully.

#Damien#

A bit past twelve, Damien opened the door, and Emma impatiently pushed him into their room. They had just checked in and found their room.

She closed the door, kicked off her shoes, and dropped her handbag. She hugged Damien impatiently. Damien kissed her passionately and wrapped his arms around her. She broke the kiss and looked at him longingly.

Gracefully she turned and stepped further into the room. "You can't believe how I've longed for this," she said. Her body was wrapped in a tight-fitting black dress, one shoulder was bared, and Damien couldn't see a strap which indicated she probably wasn't wearing a bra.

She turned to him and smiled when she noticed he was checking her out. Then, in a seductive voice, she said. "Don't you want to know what I'm wearing underneath?"

Damien smiled and stepped towards Emma as she lifted her dress a little. He stood in front of her and placed his hand on her hip. Emma's hands grabbed his belt and opened it. Damien responded by grabbing her dress and lifting it; Emma smiled and raised her arms. He pulled her dress over her head in one fluid movement. He licked his lips; she was not wearing underwear. He inspected her slim naked body, and she smiled. She shifted her weight from leg to leg, rocking her hips. She hugged him and whispered. "Oops, I forgot my underwear."

Damien kissed her before taking a step back and taking off his t-shirt. He pushed his trousers down and stepped out. Meanwhile, Emma had taken a position on the bed and eagerly opened her legs. The willingness she showed drove Damien wild. Damien looked at her and bent down to take a condom out of his trousers.

Emma reacted immediately. "No need, I'm on the pill. I want you to fuck me without it; I want to feel everything."

Damien smiled and slowly crawled onto the bed between her legs. Emma bit her lip. She immediately took hold of his member and placed his member against her opening. Her amber eyes found him; her voice was dripping with lust as she said. "Do it; push it in."

He slowly pushed his member into her narrow channel, and Emma moaned, smiling.

Damien felt how her pussy enveloped his member, how it contracted as he pulled back to keep him inside her. He began to move back and forth, and Emma moaned again, gyrating her hips. She felt wonderful, and he quickened his pace.

Again her eyes found him, the lust evident in her gaze. "Faster," she said. "Fuck me as hard as you can."

Damien obeyed and thrust harder. Emma gripped the sheets as she arched her back, increasing the pressure on his penis. He knew he wouldn't last long, and Emma mirrored his movements making everything even more intense.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, "Harder, don't hold back." Damien felt his orgasm approaching at breakneck speed. Emma must have known he was getting closer. She wrapped her legs around him, preventing him from pulling back.

"Do it!" She said as she looked pleadingly into his eyes. "Fill my pussy!"

Damien exploded, continuing to pump into her throughout his orgasm. Emma's eyes rolled back, and she bit her lip, moaning deeply. He didn't want to stop. He had barely lasted two minutes. His balls contracted painfully, but he kept thrusting. His muscles soured, but he bit through the pain. Emma's body relaxed for a moment and then began to jerk violently. She gasped, and Damien collapsed on top of her.

She kissed him sweetly and stroked his hair. "God, that was amazing," she whispered. "I want this every day."

Damien smiled as he rolled onto his back. Emma nestled against him and looked at him. "When are you going to leave her for me?"

Damien sighed. It wasn't the first time she had asked this question. "Emma, you know it's not that simple."

"It's not that hard, don't forget that I already dumped my ex for you." She said as she stroked his chest. "We both know I can give you things she would never do."

Damien sighed. "I'll leave her when we get back home."

Emma smiled and whispered. "alright, ready for round two?"

#Anna#

The bell of Anna's front door rang in the corridor. She glanced at the mirror of her wardrobe. She had chosen simple jeans and a shirt, wondering if she should have worn something nicer.

Nick smiled when she opened the door and, this time, didn't stare in surprise like last time. She instantly regretted not wearing something else, the look he'd given her last time had made her feel special. Something she hadn't felt in a long time, and let's be honest. Even if it means nothing, it's nice knowing you look good enough to make a guy stare at you.

"Once again, you look amazing." Said Nick with a playful tone in his voice, and he stepped towards her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Just like last time, she felt the spot where his lips touched her skin tingle, and her heart skipped a beat. Anna closed her eyes and realised that she longed for his touch. She pushed the feeling away and let him in.

Nick sat down in the same place, and Anna asked. "Coke?"

"Sure," Nick replied. And as she stepped into the kitchen, he continued. "You were going to tell me about what happened after you threw me out?"

Anna sighed and placed the coke in front of Nick. "Right."

She sighed again and plopped down in the seat next to him; again, she pulled her legs under her. She began to speak. Hesitantly at first, but after a few minutes, the story came out smoothly. She felt relieved she could tell him, and his reaction showed he was concerned for her well-being.

"Sorry to ask, but was this the first time he did something like this?" Nick looked at her frowning.

Anna lowered her eyes. "No, it happened before."

"Why do you allow that to happen?" His voice sounded soft and concerned; he tried to catch her eyes.

Anna made eye contact for a moment but broke it immediately. She doubted whether she would tell him. Finally, after a few seconds of silence, she said. "Sometimes, I think it could be exciting. But then, when he gets pushy, I clam up."

Nick nodded. "I get that; the thought of being forced can be exciting, as long as it's not real." Nick hesitated for a moment and then continued. "If you want to explore such fantasies, it's best to do so in a role-play."

Anna felt a blush forming on her cheeks. Nick's interpretation of her words was exactly how she thought, and she realised that she had just told him her deepest fantasy; discussing these was not something she had expected to do. But it was a good idea that he had offered. She liked role-playing but wasn't sure Damien would be willing to try. She wasn't even sure she trusted Damien enough to consider trying with him.

Her thoughts made her feel uncomfortable; why was she questioning her relationship? Anna quickly changed the subject to get the conversation going again, and for the next few hours, they talked about books and series they liked. Anna was amazed at how similar their interests were, and when she glanced at the clock, she suddenly realised it was well past midnight.

"Oh, is it that late already!" she exclaimed in surprise.

Nick looked at the clock and smiled. "Yeah, time flies when you're having a good time."

Anna giggled, shocked that he thought the time with her was pleasant. "Would you like another drink?"

"No, thank you, I think it would be best if I went home." Playfully he added. "I've disturbed you long enough."

"I don't mind." Her words came out way too quickly. "You can stay longer if you want," Anna added, hoping he would.

"It's sweet of you to suggest, but I'd better get home." He stood up, and Anna followed his lead, somewhat disappointed. She had really enjoyed his company.

They stepped to the door together, and Nick leaned forward to give her another kiss on her cheek, just as Anna did the same. Before they knew it, their lips were touching. Feelings that Anna had buried deep suddenly surfaced. Her stomach contracted, and her heart accelerated immensely. She felt her cheeks burning and pulled back quickly. Although it was not her intention to kiss him on the lips, she wanted to do it again. But she couldn't; she was in a relationship and couldn't be unfaithful.

Nick opened his mouth to say something, but Anna was ahead of him. "Sir Nicklaus, this was very inappropriate! You know I'm spoken for." Anna felt her heart pounding against her ribs; what was she doing? Taking on a role after his suggestion earlier this evening, would he play along? Her stomach contracted again.

Nick blinked confusedly, and for a moment, his eyes grew big. Then, finally, he frowned viciously and said. "Lady Annabell, I don't think I care." He took a step towards Anna and planted his lips on hers again. Anna felt her back touch the wall, her body trembling with excitement as she greedily accepted his kiss. Her heart skipped another beat; he played along. And what was she doing? Was this what she wanted? She felt his tongue slide along her lips and opened her mouth; for a moment, their tongues touched, and Anna suddenly pushed Nick away roughly.

"You have to stop this, Lord Nicklaus." She said fiercely. "My future one could arrive any moment, and then you'll be in trouble!" Her mind was conflicted, she knew she should stop this right now, but the role she'd fallen into felt so exciting and secure she couldn't break it.

Nick answered her sentence again with a mean smile, and a shiver ran down Anna's spine. She felt the adrenaline racing through her veins, and she became more excited with every second. But also ashamed of how much she enjoyed it. Nick slowly stepped back towards her; he placed his hands around her waist, gently pushed her back against the wall, and whispered in her ear. "I think you're bluffing. No one is coming to save you. I think tonight; I can do whatever I want with you."

Anna bit her lip and immediately shook her head to temper her arousal. Then, finally, she let out a soft moan and said. "Lord Nicklaus; don't do this to me. I beg you! If you take my maidenhood, no man will want to marry me."

Nick's hand slid up and found her firm A-cup breast; gently, he placed his hand over it and said. "I will give you a fair chance; if you speak my full name, I will spare you."

Anna felt her nipple harden under his gentle touch and suppressed a moan. He was giving her a way out. Something inside her screamed for them to stop. That she should speak his name, but his touches held her back. Apart from Damien, no one had ever touched her and Nick's touches made her wild.

Anna nodded softly in an attempt to acknowledge she understood what he meant. She realised she was breaking her role and immediately tried to look scared. She said. "But Sir, that's not fair; I don't know your full name."

Nick smiled, and with his other hand, he stroked her belly along the edge of her trousers. "Then you're out of luck." He whispered, and again, a shiver went through Anna. She felt his fingers deftly open the button of her trousers. Slowly his fingers slid into her pants. The warmth of his fingers radiated into her belly. With every inch, his hand went deeper; she felt the heat spreading further through her body. Anna could hardly wait for his intimate touch.

Her mind was screaming to stop him, saying his name was enough; she had a relationship she couldn't let happen! She had to get away from him, but her body was screaming the opposite, begging her to go on.

Her mind won out over her body for a second and pushed him away again.

"No, stop!" she shouted and stepped aside, but before she could get far away from Nick, he had pinned her against the wall again. Anna wanted to push him away again, but Nick anticipated it. Anna realised her mistake as soon as she applied force and felt it being used against her.

Before she realised it, Anna was lying on her back, and Nick was on top of her. He used his weight to hold her hips to the ground; he held her wrists firmly to the ground. She looked at him, panting and realised that if he wanted to, she would be hopelessly at his mercy. He was much stronger and faster; she could never beat him. The thought drove her mad, the small part of her mind that wanted to lose control completely overriding her logical thinking ability.

Anna was not afraid of Nick, but Lady Annabell was terrified of Sir Nicklaus. Her empathising was amazingly easy, and her facial expression so genuine, she looked at him fearfully, and with a trembling voice, she said. "I beg you, Sir Nicklaus, please stop."

Nick let a chilly laugh echo through the corridor. He shifted his weight and sat on her stomach, squeezing her hands under his knees.

The sudden pressure on her wrist and a rush of pain left her gasping for breath. Suddenly she felt Nick's hands at the edge of her trousers again, his fingers sliding into her panties. Anna sucked sharp air into her lungs to suppress a moan. Then, unconsciously, she opened her legs just enough to let him explore her aching labia. His finger glided along her wet slit; her eyes rolled back, fighting herself not to moan.

Nick withdrew his hand, and Anna looked at him in fear, again with that nasty smile, this time with a twinkle in his eye. "Lady Annabel, you can stop pretending. You are wet; you want this."

Anna moaned, defeated; Nick had hit the nail on the head. She was hornier than ever, but a little voice in her head kept calling out for her to stop this.

"Sir Nicklaus, please, my future depends on this. I need to remain pure."

Nick raised his eyebrows. " Lady Annabell, I've already said it. I don't care." He gently slid his damp finger over her lips. She shivered and licked her lips, tasting her salty sweet arousal for the first time. He was driving her crazy.

Nick leaned back and placed his hands on her hips; she felt his thumbs hook into her trousers.

As he gently pushed her trousers down, they began to slide over her hips, her eyes bulged, and she cried out. "Sir Nicklaus, stop, please stop!"

She began to squirm and struggle violently. Suddenly, she got her hand loose and struck Nick's chest; he growled, lost his balance, and fell off her. Suddenly freed, Anna rolled over and tried to crawl away on all fours. However, Nick was quicker, and Anna realised she had made a crucial mistake when she felt his hand on her hip, shortly followed by a hand closing around the back of her neck and pressing her face roughly to the ground.

Nick brought his mouth to her ear and whispered. "Lady Annabell, we can do this two ways. Either you cooperate, and I try to make this pleasant for you, or you keep resisting, which will be much less enjoyable. For you anyway."

His words did not miss their effect; Anna was wholly absorbed in her role and hardly dared to move. Nick slowly pulled down her trousers, his other hand still on her neck. The air touched her bare pussy, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable. Nick could see her most intimate parts, parts he shouldn't see.

Anna heard his zip open, and again a shiver ran down her spine.

Her mind was still screaming to stop him, but she couldn't do it.

As Nick moved behind her, a little voice in her head screamed, "He's going to fuck you like an animal! Stop him now!"

"Nooo!" Shouted Anna more in response to her thoughts. Suddenly she felt the heat of Nick's member against her labia. He released her neck and gripped her hips tightly.

The heat of his member burned into her skin as he slid it along her slit, seeking her opening. She thought she could feel his precum further lubricating her.

Her eyes grew big. He's not wearing a condom!

"Aah!" Anna screamed as his member penetrated her with a powerful thrust; her labia opened and stretched to envelop his girth. She squeezed her eyes shut forcefully, frowning, wondering if she could handle his entire length. But, instead, he slid deeper than she ever experienced or thought possible.

His hips touched her buttocks, and Anna sighed with relief; she had never felt so full. He was stretching her insides to their limits.

Nick's voice sounded soft. "You see, Lady Annabell, no one is coming to save you. You are all mine."

Nick didn't give her time to react or get used to his size and started moving slowly. Gradually he built up the pace, and with each thrust, Anna moaned out in pleasure. Every fibre in her body seemed to be electrified, and Anna felt the slightest movement of Nick's member deep inside her.

The little voice in her head screamed again. "He's fucking you unprotected! You have to stop him; you're fucking ovulating!'

"Please don't cum inside me." Anna pleaded. Her eyes rolled away as another thrust followed, with it another wave of pleasure.