Friends Rekindle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't cum inside me." She repeated pleadingly. Nick thrust relentlessly on, her pleading only seeming to make him more determined to do the opposite. Her skin tingled, and his member was touching exactly the spots she liked.

The little voice in her head sounded again. "He's going to knock you up, and you just let him? Say his name before it's too late!"

But she couldn't bring herself to do it. It was one of those moments where you're faced with a dilemma and forced to follow your mind or gut feeling. And at this particular moment, her gut feeling was screaming louder than her rational thinking.

"Please, Sir Nicklaus, I don't want to become with child." She begged again, unable to bring his real name to her lips. The building pressure in her belly felt too good. She wanted him to push her further towards her orgasm.

Nick pushed his entire length into her, and Anna gasped. He leaned on her hips and whispered. "Lady Annabell, you'll look perfect carrying my bastard."

With these words, Nick quickened the pace and force of his thrusts. Anna felt herself tumbling over the edge of her orgasm. It was as if a volcano was erupting inside her, her skin seemed on fire, and her belly spasmed painfully. She felt her pussy contract around his member, and Nick moaned, continuing to fuck her mercilessly, using her hips to penetrate her as deeply as possible.

Every thrust Nick gave caused Anna's pelvic floor muscles to spasm, and another wave of delectable warmth slid over her.

Her sensitive body sent jolts through her limbs with each touch. Anna bit her lip; how long could he keep this up?

The controlling side of her mind suddenly took over again. She needed to stop him before it was too late! Her body began to move, her hands grasping Nick's, trying to break his grip. She quickly realised it was no use and tried to kick with her legs. This also had no effect; he had a firm grip on her hips and easily held her in position. Her pants, still wrapped around her knees, prevented her from freely moving. All she achieved was that he started thrusting even faster. Her body betrayed her by sending waves of intense pleasure over her.

Nick's rammed his hips forward and held hers firmly. Then, he growled, and Anna felt excitement fueled by fear wash over her.

Fully impaled on Nick's throbbing cock her struggling mind finally won from her carnal desires.

"Don't! Nick L-" When Anna began to form the words that would stop him, it was already too late; she felt his member swell, followed by a wet sticky substance coating her insides for the first time. Anna gasped, swallowing her unspoken words. She felt spurt after spurt shooting into her, and she whimpered. The heat spread to depths she didn't know existed. Finally, the sensation overwhelmed her, and she tumbled into another orgasm. She cried out, tears rolling down her cheeks, blissful tears of helplessness. The helplessness she didn't know she craved so badly.

Nick sweetly caressed her back and hugged her waist. Then, after a few moments, Nick straightened himself and pulled himself out of her.

Anna suddenly felt empty, even though his seed was burning deep inside her. Nick sat next to her, and Anna allowed herself to fall on her side. She rolled herself into a ball. As the aftershocks of her orgasm subsided, she began to feel incredibly guilty. She had cheated on Damien and had unprotected sex with Nick. Something she had never allowed. She should never have let it get this far. She knew it was wrong, but it had felt so good.

Nick pulled her into his lap and stroked through her hair. "Are you alright, Anna?" He asked lovingly as he rubbed her back.

Anna looked up; she couldn't bear his loving touch. She couldn't allow him to be kind to her. She had already let things go too far and could not allow herself to fall in love with him again. Not now, not yet.

"I think it would be better if you left." She said sadly, forcing herself not to enjoy the gentle caresses on her back.

Nick ignored her; he kept rubbing her back gently. "You need to relax," he whispered lovingly. "It's normal for your feelings to be all over the place after such role-playing. I don't want this to be a bad experience for you."

Anna jerked herself out of his embrace and stood up straight. "That's just the problem, Nick!" She shouted as she hurriedly pulled up her trousers. She fought back the tears. "I liked it! And I shouldn't have."

Nick stood up and hurriedly pulled up his trousers before embracing her lovingly again. Anna felt her resistance crumble and reciprocated his embrace. She sobbed into his shoulder and let her tears flow. His lips pressed against her hair.

Anna hugged him harder, his arms around her body, making her feel safe.

She didn't know how long they had been standing there, but she didn't want to let go. Nick had been right; once she had calmed her feelings, she was glad he was still there. Anna pressed her head harder against his neck. The evening had made her realise several things. First, she didn't love Damien, not anymore. For the past few months, she had only been telling herself that. Second, Nick had supported her more these last few weeks than Damien in their relationship. They had the same interests, and he understood her, as he had proved tonight. He could take control when she dared not, and he understood when to be sweet and caring, even when she said she didn't need it.

She felt a tingling in her stomach. No matter how deeply she buried her feelings for Nick, she still loved him and wanted him to love her too. She broke their embrace and looked at him. "Would you please stay with me tonight?"

#Nick#

Nick hadn't expected her question. Nor could he resist the hopeful look in her eyes and nodded. Anna smiled and took his hand, leading him to her room.

Inside, she looked from the bed to a door on the other side and back to him. A cute blush formed on her cheeks, and she looked at him shyly.

"I normally wear pyjamas; do you want one too?" she asked softly as she looked at the floor.

Nick smiled. "Go ahead," he said. "I prefer to sleep in my underwear, if you don't mind."

Anna looked at him and chewed her lip for a moment. Then, after some hesitation, she took hold of the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. "Then I'll do the same." She said, determined.

Nick watched in amazement as Anna stripped down to her underwear. He let his eyes slide over her body. However, he would not describe her body as that of a supermodel. Yet, he found every aspect beautiful. She was wearing a plain white bra and light blue panties.

Nick shook his head. "You don't have to, you know? If sleeping in pyjamas makes you feel more comfortable."

Anna smiled softly and a slight blush formed on her cheeks. "No, it's okay; if you promise to keep me warm. "

Nick returned her smile. "Of course, I'll cuddle you all night if you like." His answer seemed to make Anna happy.

Again he let his eyes wander over her body; her tiny but firm breasts, her flat belly, her hips. Then, finally, he noticed the dark wet spot at her crotch, evidence of their earlier escapade. He couldn't help getting hard again and quickly got into bed before Anna noticed he was again staring at her.

Anna snuggled close to him and placed her hand on his chest. She looked at him. "There's probably something I should tell you." She said. Nick looked at her frowning, and she continued. "I'm not on birth control."

Nick's eyes opened wide. "What?"

"Don't panic; I'll take the morning-after pill," Anna said quickly; he felt her press on his chest as if she were trying to feel his heartbeat. Her cheeks turned blood red. "At first, I intended to stop you. But something held me back, and when I finally was about to stop you, it was already too late."

Nick looked at her with concern. "I'm so sorry, Anna."

"Don't be." She said softly. "That's not why I'm saying it; the risk was so exciting, and that feeling is still there. If you know what I mean."

Nick chuckled. "So you have an impregnation fetish too?"

Anna frowned and shook her head. "No, that's not it. Someday, I'd love to have kids. But not right now; at this point, I even fear getting pregnant."

"Then why don't you take birth control?" Nick asked curiously.

Anna looked at him, eyebrows raised. "It doesn't always have to be the women, you know? Men can perfectly wear a condom." Nick didn't instantly know what to say, but Anna started to giggle and said. "But the main reason is that I feel sick when I take them."

She laid her head on his chest, and he stroked through her hair.

Anna moaned softly. "Nick? Could we make love?"

Nick's heart skipped a few beats. Then, finally, he understood what she meant. She didn't just want to be fucked but to have loving and passionate sex. But he wasn't sure if she wanted it or asked if they could. He guessed the former and gently rolled her on her back. Slowly he placed his lips on hers and kissed her lovingly.

It was as if his kiss had broken the mental wall that held her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply and passionately. Within seconds she was on top of him. Straddling his hips, she ground against his member and moaned into his mouth.

He let his hands slide up her back and skilfully opened her bra. She broke the kiss to throw her bra aside, and Nick took his opportunity to suck on her nipple gently. Anna gasped and moaned long and deep. She grabbed his head and pulled it harder against her chest. Nick pushed his hips up and used the momentum to roll her onto her back again. Slowly he kissed his way down, making sure not to miss a spot of her slender belly.

Anna relaxed and breathed deeply, rolling her head from side to side, sighing every few kisses. He hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them down, kissing her leg where her panties passed. Dropping her panties on the bed beside him, Nick gently pushed Anna's legs open. Slowly, he trailed kisses back up the inside of her thighs. He kissed along her hip bone to her groin. She moaned again, and he felt her hand slide through his hair.

He placed his mouth over her pussy and let his tongue slide over her slit. Anna took a deep breath, grabbed his hair tightly and put her feet higher on the bed. Nick used this to wrap his arms around her legs and push his tongue between her labia. He could taste the saltiness of his seed but didn't care. Now everything was about her pleasure.

He licked and sucked as he watched her reactions closely, looking for what she liked. Licking along her entrance made her push his head deeper into her thighs, and she nipped her legs together tremblingly as she nibbled at her clit.

Anna grabbed his head and pulled him up; he followed willingly; she kissed him and said. "I need you inside me."

"Shall I put a condom on?" Nick asked, and he looked into Anna's eyes.

Anna was panting and frowned; she bit her lip. "No, do it without," she said. "It may sound weird after what I told you. But I want it to be my choi-"

He penetrated her slowly as he watched her words get stuck into her throat. Her eyes rolled back before she closed them, and she smiled, groaning as he sank deeper and deeper. He made long slow, sawing movements; Anna bit her lip, her breathing accelerating the longer he kept up his pace. Finally, he placed his hand on her pubic mound and let her clit roll under his thumb. Anna opened her mouth and frowned, her eyes still closed. Her pussy contracted around his member, and she began to breathe fast and shallow.

Nick realised he had her on edge. His next action would make or break it. He suddenly stopped moving.

Anna stopped breathing in response, her pussy pulsing around his member, her body tensing, and a frown forming on her face. She growled and bucked her hips, trying to push herself over the edge. Nick started to pull back.

Suddenly panting again, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Then, quickly she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him entirely into her. Then, almost desperately, she pleaded. "Please keep going; I'm so close."

Nick felt the adrenaline coursing through his body. Once again, he was in control, this time, without role-play. It made him feel alive. He could stop and tease Anna, making her beg. But right now, He wanted to try as hard as possible to give her the best orgasm!

He let her clit roll underneath his thumb, gently pulling his member back so that only the tip was still inside. As he played whit her clit he noticed her getting closer to the edge. Then, Nick thrust vigorously into her, suddenly causing Anna to gasp.

Her body stiffened, and she wrapped her arms around him. She was pulling him into a firm embrace as she whispered. "Please cum inside me, Nick."

Nick responded to her words by thrusting even faster. Anna's body stiffened further, and he felt her pussy pulsing around his member, massaging it. Her nails dug into his skin, and she moaned loudly as her body started to tremble. He felt his balls getting heavy, and with one last thrust, he penetrated her as deeply as possible. Again, his member started pulsing, shooting his seed into her fertile body. Anna wrapped her legs around him, holding him deep inside her.

Anna giggled as he panted on her. She gave him a soft kiss and whispered. "That was amazing."

Nick brushed his hand through her coppery hair. "Did you enjoy it that much?"

Anna smiled and nodded. "Absolutely." Her embrace tightened, and she kissed him again. Nick returned the kiss and tried to pull out, but Anna tightened her legs around him. "Just a bit longer? Please?"

Nick smiled and lowered his weight again onto Anna; She moaned softly. His eyes found hers. "Can I ask why you asked me to cum inside you again?"

Anna hesitated and blushed before she answered. "I just wanted it to be my decision to let you cum inside me. I just-, You-, " She sighed. "You're the first to cum inside me. I don't want to look back at it and wonder if I wanted you to."

Her words made his member contract, and she giggled. "I felt that! Do you like that you're the first to do so?"

Nick smiled, "I think every man would be honoured to be the first."

#Two days later#

#Anna#

Anna grabbed her belly and curled up into a ball, sweat pearling on her forehead; she felt terrible. She knew she reacted severely to hormonal birth control, but the morning-after pill affected her differently. A few hours after she'd taken it, she started to experience crampings. Her period started the next day, with a throbbing headage and a stabbing pain in her abdomen.

Once again, she cursed Nick for being the reason she felt so miserable. She had tried to send him away the first day, but he had insisted on staying with her in case she would react badly to the pill. So now she was glad he was still there.

Anna rolled onto her back and tried to relax her body. But it was like she was burning up from the inside. Then, Nick entered the room holding a wet, cold washcloth. He sat next to her and placed it on her forehead while gently brushing her hair. "Are you all right?" He asked gently.

Anna nodded while a single tear rolled down her cheek. She took Nick's hand and placed it on her belly. "I really think you should put on your pyjamas." Nick's voice sounded concerned. "I don't want you to catch a cold on top of it?"

Anna shook her head. She felt way too hot and could barely stand the feeling of her underwear, let alone her pyjamas. "No, It's fine like this."

Another stab went through her abdomen, and she curled up again.

"Aahn! For fucking sake! I'll never be taking that pill again!"

Nick rubbed the small of her back, trying to ease her pain or calm her. Suddenly the door to the room swung open. Anna looked up and felt a chill run down her spine. It was Damien.

Damien's expression was one of pure rage when he noticed Nick. "Who the fuck are you?" he shouted.