Friends Reunited

Story Info
A young man auditions for porn and meets a familiar face.
4.1k words
4.77
9.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been a couple of weeks since I'd lost my job, and applying for just about everything I'd seen online had bear no fruit so far. Coming closer and closer to running out of options, I suddenly had a lightbulb moment during one particularly horny night alone.

I'd thrown a porn website up on my tablet and was idly scrolling through the reams and reams of videos. I clicked on one where a guy, similar in age to me, was being interviewed by a porn company. It started off with some basic questions, and ended with him riding the cameraman's dick before hungrily guzzling his hot, sticky jizz.

Porn was never something I'd considered doing until that moment. It just seemed like a more American thing, and being a British lad from a sleepy little village, I figured I was never destined to end up in that world. These days though, it appeared that new porn studios were popping up everywhere, and a quick Google search brought up one in a city that was only a 20-minute train journey from me.

I brought up the website. The website was plastered with images of all kinds of men, from twinks to bears and everything in between, engaging in all types of sordid behaviour. At the corner of the webpage was the link I was looking for; 'Become a Model'.

I quickly clicked on it. The website instructed me to put my name and age in, as well as some pictures of myself fully clothed, in underwear, and naked. I spent about half an hour getting the pictures ready, and without meaning to brag, I looked good in them. My mousy brown hair sat elegantly on top of my head, with a faint hint of stubble on my face. Further down, the lighting was doing wonders to show off my toned physique, maintained from years of both playing football and swimming. My cock, respectably-sized at just under seven inches, was framed in a way that made it look bigger, and for an extra I sent them one of my cute ass and my tight little hole. Then, I hit send.

It only took a day to get a replay. It read:

'Dear David,

Thank you for your application to UKFuckers. We are always looking for fit young men like yourself to star in our videos, and we would love to offer you an interview at a time of your convenience.

The interview process consists of three parts. Firstly, there is the actual interview part, where one of our bosses will sit down with you and go through any prior experience, why you think you're right for the role, etc. Then there will be a solo session in front of a camera, just to see how you act when being filmed. Thirdly, if you make it past part one and two, there will be a shoot with one of our existing models, where we can see how well you can fuck with the cameras rolling.'

The rest of the email was a list of days they were free to interview me. I picked this coming Saturday, adding that I was looking forward to it, before signing off. It's weird how I'd never considered this before. I was about to be getting paid for having sex with a hot guy. Win-win!

Saturday quickly rolled around. I'd prepared myself extensively through douching and trimming, and threw on some jeans and a white polo shirt before heading for the train.

I got there half-an-hour before my interview was scheduled. I'd given myself plenty of time as the building didn't seem to be in the city centre, and upon arriving at it I found it seemed to be an old warehouse of some sort.

I made my way through the entrance to find a small reception area, with a man sat at a computer who immediately looked up at me.

"Ahh, you must be David?" he said standing up from his desk and stretching his arm for me to shake.

"Yeah, that's me," I said, shaking his hand. "Sorry I'm a bit early, wanted to make sure I found the building."

"Yeah, it's a bit out of the way isn't it? You just have a seat for me and I'll ring the bosses, see if one of them's ready for you now?"

I sat down as the man picked up the phone.

"Hello, Ritchie?" he said down it, "Got the lad, David, here for his interview. Want me to send him through now? ... No problem, bye."

The man put the phone down and looked back at me. "Ritchie's ready for you now. If you just go through this door then the third door on the right...

I made my way to the first door, entering a corridor with around five or six doors on either side. Through one of them, the sound of faint moans was heard; no prizes for guessing what was going on in there!

I got to the third door on the right, the frosted glass on it had a sign saying 'recording room'. I knocked once and after I heard a voice tell me to come in, I walked through.

The room was relatively small. To my left, there was a leather couch, with a black 'X' made with tape stuck to the white, hardwood floor. The opposite side of the room had a desk with a computer and a few cameras, and a man sitting behind them.

He was quite a good looking man. Around 15 years older than me, I thought, putting him at about 40, but still in excellent shape. He was wearing a sharp navy suit, and looked far more professional than I expected from this establishment.

"Hello, I'm David, pleasure to meet ya," I said, walking over to shake the man's hand."

"Pleasure's all mine son. I'm Ritchie." The man quickly fiddled with one of the cameras before turning his attention back to me. "If you could just take a seat on the couch for me mate and we'll get the boring part out the way."

I half-laughed, and took a seat in the middle of the couch.

"Right," he began, "bit of admin to start. The camera is rolling, just need you on camera saying you're here of your own volition and all that shit. So can you confirm for me that you know what you're here for and noone's coerced you into coming?"

I cleared my throat. "Err, no one's forced me to be here or anything, and yeah, I know what happens here..."

"And what does go on here?" Ritchie replied.

"Err, well, it's porn, isn't it? Gay porn?"

"Correct. Just making sure you hadn't made some terrible mistake and were expecting to fuck a woman!" Ritchie laughed. "Anyway son, first proper question now. What brought you in here today?"

I decided to answer truthfully. "Money, mainly. I was made redundant about a month ago, and I can't keep going with no wage coming in. Was watching some porn the other day and had a bit of a 'Eureka!' moment, so I looked up the closest reputable porn studio to me and it brought up you lads."

Ritchie chuckled. "Eureka moment! I like that! So you are gay, then? This isn't a gay for pay situation?"

"I'm bi," I replied, "but it's skewed so heavily towards men I may as well just say I'm gay. Find the sex much more fun." I laughed, somewhat nervously.

"Lovely stuff mate, lovely. Are you out or still in the closet?"

"I'm out to most people. Moved away from home for uni and was out to everyone there. I'm back in my home village now though and nobody really knows. Few homophobic family members and stuff so I can't really be bothered with the fuss yet."

"Ahh, that's a shame mate," Ritchie replied. "I had the same. My Dad hasn't spoke to me since I told him I was gay. His loss."

I nodded in agreement.

"So David, you're obviously a good looking lad," Ritchie continued, "wouldn't have gotten this far if you didn't! But there's more to porn than that. What qualities do you think you possess that could benefit you in this role?"

I gave myself a few seconds to respond. "Err, I think I'm quite open-minded. Willing to try new things. That translates to me sexually as well. There's not much I'll say no too."

"Interesting. So what sort of things have you 'tried' in your private sex life?"

Suddenly the presence of the camera made me feel a little bit awkward as I was about to discuss my sexual escapades. But nevertheless, I continued.

"I've had a couple of threesomes, for starters. One was with a couple, but they were both tops and wanted a bottom. I've been to saunas, once got put into a sling in a dark room in one, I fucked and sucked for fucking ages. Done a bit of light BDSM as well."

Ritchie's eyes seemed to light up. "Kinky lad aren't you? So I can take it from that you're more of a submissive bottom than anything else."

"I can be top or bottom," I replied again. "I do prefer bottom though, and yeah, I've been known to be quite submissive. I've been told a couple of times my sexual personality is nothing like my actual personality."

Ritchie chuckled. "I can agree with that. I think if I saw you in town you wouldn't even set my gaydar off. Just goes to show, you never can tell..."

I laughed. More of a sharp inhalation of breath, really.

"Right David, that's the last of the questions. Now for the fun bits. Can you stand up for me and strip down to your underwear, please."

I immediately did as instructed. I unbuttoned my polo and peeled it off over my head, before unzipping my jeans, kicking off my shoes, and pulling the jeans off. Once the socks were gone, I was stood before this man in just a tight pair of white briefs.

"Very nice lad," Ritchie said, obviously very interested in my body. "Just sit down for me and start rubbing that bulge, maybe pinch a nipple. Just get yourself in the mood."

I fell back onto the couch and started slowly stroking my cock. I used my free hand to rub my head, before moving it down to gently caress my nipple. I let out a soft moan and looked down the main camera, flashing it a little smile.

"Excellent David, really good. Put your hand down your briefs and feel your cock."

I slowly moved my hand to the waistband and slid it in. My cock was already on it's way to being hard, and touching it did not slow things down.

"That feel good, David?" Ritchie asked, in a hushed tone.

"Mmm, fuck, yeahh," I answered back, similarly quietly.

"Lose the underwear."

I lifted my arse up off the couch and slid my briefs down to my ankles, before kicking them off. My cock was rock hard, and I began stroking it while caressing my inner thigh with my other hand.

"Mmmm, nice cock," Ritchie said, taking one of the smaller handheld cameras and standing up from his desk. He made his way over to me, presumably for some close-up shots. I put one hand at the base of my dick and jerked it with the other, making it look as big as possible.

"Mmmm, you horny, mate?" Ritchie asked.

"So horny," I replied, truthfully. I was already ready for the next part of the interview.

"Why don't you turn over and show the camera you little hole?"

I once again did as instructed, getting on my knees on the couch and resting my head on the back. Using my hands, I playfully bounced my cheeks up and down before sliding a finger up and down my crack.

"What a hot little ass!" Ritchie said. "Bet it's gagging for a cock, is it?"

"Mmmm yeah. I want to feel a big cock fill me up..."

"I bet you do, little slut. Are you a little slut, David?"

At this point I was overcome with horniness. "I'm a total fucking cock slut," I replied, before sucking on a couple of fingers and using them to wet my hole.

Slowly, I circled my sphincter with my index finger before sliding it into my tight ass. I closed my eyes and moaned as my finger went completely into my arse, before sliding it back out and letting a second finger join it. I squeezed my arse cheek with my free hand as Ritchie crouched not even a foot from my hole, getting what I presume were some excellent shots.

"Alright David, you've got yourself worked up quite well here. Make yourself comfy and we'll invite our model in."

With that, Ritchie went back to his desk and picked up his phone. I sat down slowly jerking my cock, my heart racing at what was to come.

Ritchie began to talk into the phone. "Hello, Dan? We're ready for you, pal..."

A few second went by before the door I entered in swang open, and in walked a fit looking guy in a white shirt and a pair of shorts. I looked up, at his face, and...

"What the fuck?!?" I yelped, jumping up from the couch and covering my dick with my hands. "Daniel?! You're the fucking...model?!?"

"Hello mate," Daniel said, a cheeky grin plastered across his face. "I had a similar reaction when I seen you'd applied for here. Didn't know you were a homo!"

"I didn't know you were!" I quickly retorted. "Weren't you with Rebecca for years at school?"

"Yeah. Means nothing now though. Always been into men. Shame we didn't know this about eachother before, eh?" Daniel laughed.

Daniel and I were sort-of mates at school. We were never best friends, but we were in similar social circles and both played for the school and college football teams, so we knew eachother quite well. I'd always considered him good looking, but as I said, he'd always had a girlfriend. A couple of sly glances at his cock in the changing room showers was as far as I thought it would go.

Ritchie suddenly intervened. "Wait, you two are friends?"

Daniel nodded. "Knew eachother since we were kids," he said.

"Fucking hell. Small world." Ritchie turned to me. "David, you still comfortable with this?"

I looked at Ritchie, then over at Tom, who was still smiling. I said nothing, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm game," he said. "Besides, don't you want a 'big cock to fill you up'?"

I clenched my teeth and could feel myself blushing as the two men chuckled. Fuck, this was embarrassing,

"Only joking mate. But seriously. You're hot as fuck now. You've come here for a reason, so let's go for it, eh?"

I looked up at Dan. Fuck, he was gorgeous. He'd filled out a little bit since I knew him, and was built more like a rugby player than a football player these days. He had some stubble on his face and thick, black hair, as well as a visible tattoo sleeve on his right arm. From what I remembered from the changing room showers, he had a huge cock, as well.

Slowly, I sat back down on the couch. Both men smiled.

"Just ignore me from now on David, okay? I'm just the camera man now."

I nodded at Ritchie before Dan came and sat next to me. Almost instantly, he leaned in began to kiss me, his tongue diving straight down my throat. After the initial shock, I reciprocated, putting my hands on his side and pulling myself towards him. I allowed our tongues to explore eachother's mouths, as Daniel's hands began to explore my body. After a couple more seconds, I broke off the kiss, and peeled Dan's shirt off of his body.

His chest was divine. He had perfectly defined pecs, and a generous smattering of black hair on top. I buried my face in it almost straight away and began licking and tonguing at his nipple. Dan responded by pushing my face further into his chest, before guiding my face into his armpit. I hungrily lapped up the ever-so-slightly damp armpit hairs, and felt the slight metallic tinge of sweat on my tongue. His aroma filled my nostrils, and the hot, masculine musk he was producing sent me absolutely wild. I took another deep breath of his heavenly scent, before coming away from his pit.

"Get your cock out," I said, catching my breath.

"Get it out for me," he replied, standing up.

I dropped to my knees in front of Dan, and got my fingers in the waistband of his shorts. In one fell swoop, I pulled off his shorts and underwear, and his huge, hard cock came springing free.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned, in awe of the sheer size of it. Daniel replied by grabbing the back of my head, and burying my face in it. I placed my hands on his upper thighs and began tonguing his balls inhaling more of his scent from down here. I looked up at him, before getting my tongue out and licking all the way up his eight-inch shaft. A moan from Daniel told me I was doing something right, as I took his cock head into my mouth for the first time.

With my dominant hand, I jerked the shaft of his cock off whilst running my other hand up and down his chest and stomach. The taste was heavenly, slightly salty with precum, as I sucked with a determination I'd never seen in myself before.

"Good boyyy," Daniel moaned, pushing my head further and further on his dick. Like a pro, I suppressed my gag reflex and took his whole length into my mouth, my nose now buried in his face. This little arrangement carried on for a few more minutes, me sucking and licking his cock head before forcing his whole length down my throat, for a few more minutes, until he pulled me off his cock.

Without warning, Daniel grabbed me at my armpits and placed me onto the couch. He got onto his knees at my cock and grabbed a hold of it. I moaned loudly in ecstasy immediately and closed my eyes, as I felt Dan's mouth close around my bellend.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah!" I moaned, opening my eyes to watch Daniel go to town on my dick. He managed to get all the way down on mine as well, and I put my hand on his head to gently guide him. Suddenly, he came off my cock and stuck two fingers into his mouth, coating them with saliva, before spreading my legs and diving back onto my cock.

As he was sucking me off I felt the unreal sensation of Daniel's wet fingers breach the sphincter I'd loosened slightly earlier on. His fingers went all the way into my hole and he began finger-fucking me relentlessly, all the while still expertly sucking and licking my achingly hard cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuck," I moaned, my body convulsing in pleasure as his fingers began to knock against my prostate. Daniel slid all the way down my cock and kept his mouth clamped on it for about 20 seconds, before pulling away from me altogether.

"You want me to fuck you, mate?"

"Yes please, fuck my tight little ass!"

"Bend over then."

I immediately obeyed, turning over and kneeling on the couch before arching my back. I felt Dan's cock brush up and down my arse crack a couple of times, before I felt him spit on my hole for a little extra lubrication. As the cock head began to penetrate my hungry hole, I moaned in complete and utter ecstasy as my friend's cock got deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Daniel said as he began to thrust his cock into my prostate, slowly at first. Suddenly, his fingers found my face and he shoved them into my mouth; the same ones he'd used to open me up just a few seconds ago. I sucked and licked his fingers, all the while letting out an almost sub-conscious moan every time his cock rammed my prostate. He then grabbed me around the neck with both hands, and began ramming his full length inside of me with every thunderous thrust. I was helpless to do anything but moan in pleasure.

Without warning, Daniel pulled out and picked me up again. He threw me onto my back and dove on top of me, his cock easily penetrating my hole this time with our faces just inches from eachother. My own cock was leaking precum like a broken tap, when suddenly Dan lowered his head and began to passionately kiss me once again.

This was a better angle for hitting my prostate. Every single thrust sent convulsions of pleasure throughout my whole body, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I couldn't hold it in anymore. Daniel broke off the kiss to begin tonguing my neck, which was another thing that drove me absolutely wild.

We continued to fuck in this position for a couple more minutes before I brought Daniel's ear to my mouth.

"Let me ride you," I whispered to him.

He got up and lay down on the couch. I spread my legs either side of him and, holding onto the back of the couch for leverage, lowered myself onto this huge dick. I let out a low moan as I slid all the way down, and began bouncing on it slowly, enjoying the feeling of it filling my arse up completely. Daniel began to thrust and suddenly, my prostate was back to taking the pounding it was receiving before. I moaned loudly, sweeping my hair backwards, now wet with sweat.

I got onto my knees on the couch and got his full length inside of me, as I began grinding my arse on his big dick. I knew the point of no return was coming, and I knew I could achieve it without any attention given to my cock at all. Daniel went to grab it but I intercepted his hands with my own, and locked them down at his sides as I continued to grind.

12