Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it came.

I felt the sensation build up in my balls and my prostate, as my eyes rolled back into the back of my head. I continued to grind with all my might, until suddenly my cock exploded in an absolute river of hot, streaming cum. It continued to spurt out onto Dan's stomach as the occasional stream got as far as his chest, and it's not hyperbole to say I've never came as hard or as much in my life. The orgasm lasted for what felt like fucking ages, before the last of my cum spilled onto Daniel's abs, and I moaned and took a deep breath in equal measure.

"I'm gonna cum all over your cute little face," he said, as I climbed off his dick and got onto my knees. I dived back onto his cock with my mouth and sucked with a ferocity I've never sucked with before, until I felt his body convulse underneath me and the first stream of cum coat the back of my throat. He yanked me off his cock but kelt my head close as the spurts of cum began to cover my face, my mouth remaining open to catch as much in my mouth as I could. When he'd finished, my face was almost completely covered in his sticky white seed, and I licked my own jizz off his torso before collapsing on top of his in a heap of sweaty man love.

As I just about got my breath back, Ritchie began to clap. If I was honest, I'd completely forgotten he was in the room, such was the intensity of the sex.

"That. Was. Fucking. Phenomenal." he said, throwing a towel over to the pair of us. I looked at Daniel, who was looking back at me, that big grin back on his face.

"David, you're fucking hired," Ritchie said, coming over and tussling my hair. You can have as many scenes with us as you fucking like.

"Just as well," Daniel intervened. "Because there's no way I'm finished with that tight little hole yet..."

I climbed off Daniel, and smiled at the two men. "When can I start?" I swiftly asked.

12