Friends, Sexcapades and Love Affairs Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To each their own, Adrian thought, and his eyes were drawn by another beautiful erection the guy was sporting. At least, he seemed to enjoy all that. This time, Brown pulled the guy to him and then fiddled with his own fly. Oh, so he wanted to show Edward his cock, as well.

Brown stuffed his charge, going in fast. Probably the guy was already lubed because it didn't look like too much of a struggle. For the show, Brown wanted to prove that he could go in like that, in one go. By how other people gasped and whispered, it had the desired effect.

Adrian didn't mind the straight-up fucking. And the sub did look nice, restrained like that, and seemingly forced to take it. For a third time, a no-hands release seemed like a stretch, but Adrian was interested in seeing it, nonetheless.

Again, next to him, Edward seemed to find it challenging to sit in his chair. Adrian squeezed his knee hard enough to draw his attention. "After this, we're going home," he said.

Edward just nodded imperceptibly. Adrian wasn't entirely sure he had been heard.

Brown dropped his charge from the ceiling and put him on all fours. With all those ropes cutting into his skin, the sub must have been praying for release for some time now. It was also the moment when Brown decided to pull the cover from his head. Everyone leaned forward to see him well. There were a few laughs in the audience, and Edward made a small, surprised sound.

"What is it?" Adrian asked, feeling left out.

"That's, um, the heir to a certain pharmaceutical empire," Edward said evasively.

The guy was in shock over being exposed, Adrian could tell. His eyes were roaming over the audience, and everyone was talking most probably about his public humiliation now. Adrian pitied him; he probably hadn't consented to that bit.

But Brown enjoyed it immensely, and he was now pumping the guy's ass hard. Since he was tied up, the young man couldn't escape, and his struggle was real.

Adrian could tell that he felt truly humiliated. His eyes were squeezed shut, and his cheeks were wet, probably with tears. With a triumphant cry, Brown came in his ass, and then he stood up. Mercilessly, he turned his sub with his ass to the audience. He was shaking, and cum was pouring from his ass.

Brown pulled apart his ass cheeks, to give the audience a better view, and then he slapped them vigorously. "Should I give our little wonder boy here a little help to come a third time?" he asked.

Raucous laughter followed. Adrian observed Edward again. He was among the few who didn't laugh. His face was flushed, still, but it looked like he struggled with what he was feeling.

Some lines weren't supposed to be crossed. Adrian stood up and offered Edward his hand. "I think we're done here. Let's go."

Edward schooled his face into neutral. "It's not over, Adrian. Please, sit."

Adrian didn't budge. "And I say, let's go. Now."

The people around them started to notice their conversation.

"Will you please sit down, boy?" Brown called for him from behind.

Adrian noted with satisfaction the frustration in the guy's voice. His big finale and someone was ruining it. Geez.

"Eddy, make him sit. He's been an annoyance all evening."

Adrian turned toward Brown this time. "His name is Edward. And, regardless of all the refinement and sophistication you pretend to display, you're still nothing but a bully."

The audience gasped in surprise, this time directed at Adrian. He turned toward them, too. "How can you laugh at him?" He pointed at the prone shape on the floor, still shaking, and most probably sobbing by now. "It could be anyone of you there. How can you lack empathy like this?"

There was no reply. Everyone watched him, hanging on his every word. "As long as the sub is in for the pleasure, I say 'go for it'," he added. "But sorry. I cannot fap to this." He gestured at the scene behind him.

Adrian stared at Edward. "Are you coming?" he asked in a voice that didn't leave any room for second guesses.

Edward just nodded and stood up. Adrian hooked one arm over his shoulder and walked through the people still staring at him like he was an alien. Maybe, in that world, he was. With much difficulty, he stopped himself from flipping the bird at Brown on his way out.

"You should never bring him again!" Brown yelled at their back.

"Don't worry, you fucking bully. I won't come again," Adrian replied.

He took Edward and walked away. He had seen enough, and he didn't need a repeat experience. And Edward didn't need it, either.

***

They were in the back seat of Edward's limousine, minutes later. Edward was silent, and Adrian didn't know how to interpret it. But the time for games was over. He pulled at his tie until it became loose. With one move, he pushed the button that lifted the privacy screen, separating them from the driver. In another, he was all over Edward.

"What are you doing, Adrian?" Edward asked in an annoyed voice.

"Hush. How about being true to yourself for once?"

With steady moves, he wrapped his tie around Edward's neck, making sure it was close enough to the skin, but not too tight to hurt.

"There." Adrian moved away but kept the end of the tie in one hand.

Edward remained silent, but it was a different type of silence, now. Adrian could tell, without looking, that Edward was staring at him.

"I just think you need a collar is all," Adrian said.

Edward moved closer and put his head on Adrian's shoulder. Adrian caressed his face with his free hand, brushing his thumb against moist lips. He smiled when his thumb was caught and sucked in, then bitten playfully.

Thanks for the lesson, Brown.

TBC