Entertaining the Hot Brothers Pt. 01

Story Info
An older guy becomes sex entertainment to 2 twinks.
1.4k words
4.14
18k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
46 Followers

The summer is beautiful where we live. It's a country area, not many houses around. But in one house, there are three sons. The older is about twenty, and his two twin brothers are 18. And they, especially, are gorgeous. Chiselled. Blond, but tan skinned. Hottest guys I know.

Their older brother is really tall, also good-looking, but more of a muscle dude. The twins are, simply, models. Needless to say, I fantasize about them. A lot. They are slim, with great arms and pecs. Smooth skin, blue eyes, perfect faces with narrow eyes. Unbelievably sexy.

Now, there are some great apps for guy hookups, and I use one or two. But they are not perfect for maintaining anonymity. I should've known that staying anonymous, especially in a sparsely populated area, isn't so easy. I'm in the closet, and have a girlfriend. Guys is a side interest, and I really don't want it known. Discretion is imperative, and the word getting out about me could bring nasty consequences. So I always do my best to not reveal too much on the apps.

But one day, I pulled in to a park on my bike to get some rest. I had been riding about 15 miles, and needed water. As I parked the bike and went to the fountain, I saw the older brother, Kyle, there. He was looking right at me.

I waived, we knew each other. But he was not just looking, he was staring. I looked back at him, and he got up to walk over to me. As he approached, he pulled out his phone.

"Hey Dave, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm good, Kyle, how about you?"

"Doing fine, actually. I just wanted to point out something, and please don't be concerned. I think this could be actually really nice."

I had no idea what he was talking about. That is, until I saw that he had my favorite app open on his phone. And it was open to my profile. OMG!!! And then he clicked on a message where, to my shock and surprise, I had sent him my picture!

Major feelings of embarrassment followed. He knew! Was I about to be "outed," my life ruined? I must have looked pretty knocked-over right then. But Kyle just smiled, friendly, not evil.

"Well," I said, "how about that. I seem to have a twin around here, haha!"

"Dave.." he said with a smooth and somber smile, "you know and I know that that's you. Not bad looking either." The picture was not a nude, but it was topless.

He had me. "I'm sorry, I had no idea.." I stammered.

"No worries, Dave. Really. I said it could be nice, I don't want to cause you any trouble. Hey I'm on there too."

Good point! He was on there. Now.. to be honest, I was never really so into him, but his brothers, man, that was different. Kyle was good-looking and all, but compared to the supermodels he lived with, he held much less interest for me.

"Actually, I'm really glad I found you out. And it does give me a bit of leverage over you.. but I don't think you'll mind, and honestly, I wouldn't use it really. I just want this between friends."

Leverage? Was I about to be blackmailed? Kyle wasn't being nasty, but he did use the word. I didn't know what to think, whether to be nervous or calm. I tended towards nervous.

"What, um, what do you want from me?"

"Haha, well, I want to invite you to come over to our house. My parents are away for two weeks, and it's just me and my brothers. We want some.. entertainment."

"You and your brothers?" Now that's a factor!

"Yep. You know them. I've seen you look at them. They are gorgeous, and they happen to be bored these days. If you come to visit, I have some things I want you to do. And it's a good idea for you to say yes, because I might use that leverage after all."

So was he friend or foe? His whole demeanor was friendly and fun, but these little "leverage" references were a bit worrying. But ok, I didn't have much choice, and something in the back of my mind was telling me that this might actually be a good thing. I mean, doing anything with those brothers was a bit of a secret fantasy of mine. I never imagined, though, that they were into guys.

"Hmm. So, if I come over, what did you have in mind? Are you asking on behalf of your brothers?" I asked, not without a little bit of hoping.

"No, I'm asking for me, actually, but it DOES involve my brothers. OK, I'm going to be blunt about it. You're pretty hot yourself for a guy your age. I am into control and humiliation. I like being a master. Do you understand?"

"OK, I'm beginning to.."

"Good. Here's what turns me on. Making an older, dignified man like you become a humiliated, nude slave toy for my 18 year old brothers. They've never had that kind of fun, but I know they want it. They have an ego, they know they're hot. Having their brother provide them with a naked man to worship them and let them have their way feeds their ego. Wouldn't a good-looking man, totally nude, begging you to own his body, make you feel important?"

I can't begin to describe the impact this little speech had on me. First of all, that the brothers might be interested in a guy was super exciting to me. Further, that that guy could be older, could be ME - I'm in my forties and well preserved - sent a tremble through my system. Was he serious? Was this happening? But what did this being a "toy" mean?

"Wow," I said, "that's like, wow. I don't know what to make of it. I think it's too much.."

"Listen. I respect boundaries. We'll agree in advance what the ground rules are, and then we'll set a date. If you show up, it means you're on board. And I can tell you that hearing your knock on the door will be a very hot moment for us, for ALL of us. And if you don't, I might just forward your profile to two other guys in the area who know you. Understand? It's in your interest to come visit. Now tell me, what are your red lines in sex?"

"But wait, are you sure your brothers are down for this? I mean, do they know you're making this, um, offer?"

He nodded. My cock twitched.

"So, Dave, what are your red lines, please," he insisted. I know it's not always a turn-on to deal with red lines before a meet-up, but I usually insist. Kyle's asking me was actually reassuring. But I still did not want to agree to come just yet, or to appear too eager.

"Listen, I'm not sure if I am ready to come, but if I do, I have to tell you that I do not do anal sex. I'm not into piss play or any gross stuff (to me), nor anything that leaves an injury. Sorry if that takes the fun out of it," I explained.

"Are you okay with spanking?"

"Within reason." I couldn't believe I admitted that!

"What about oral, you suck?"

"If you're clean, maybe. I don't know, haven't really done it," I confessed. It was true. I have only met a few guys, and it was mostly me getting sucked or just JO fun.

"OK, so maybe not the first time. You may want to in the future. I think you will, hehe. Because it's not for me, it's for my brothers."

I can't deny it. I liked that. If I'm going to learn how to give head, they would be the right boys to give it to.

"So let's leave it this way. This afternoon, at 4 o'clock, I want you at my house. We will respect your red lines, but you will do anything I, or my hot brothers, wish. Just showing up means you agree, so no complaining. No modesty, no dignity. None. Got it? If you knock on the door, you're OURS."

"Yes."

"Good. Bye, see you later." He winked. I think he knew what I'd decide. But did I know?

Wow. I had some thinking to do. And I knew that I would do most of that thinking with a part of me other than my brain.

sxyht138
sxyht138
46 Followers