Friends: Staying in Phase Three

Story Info
Girls make sure that Chandler stays.
12.4k words
4.81
131.1k
21

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

FRIENDS: Deleted Scenes - Staying in Phase Three

Down at Central Perk, Chandler sat with Monica and Rachel. They were drinking coffee and talking about the day. To Chandler, Monica seemed unusually anxious. In the half-hour they were there, she must have looked at her watch a dozen times. Then as Chandler took a sip of latte, he noticed Monica discretely touch Rachel's leg, and then tap on her watch. Within a few seconds, Rachel said nonchalantly, "Ya know, I think I wanna get out of here. You guys want to head back to the apartment?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty much done," Monica replied, trying to mask her restlessness. Chandler glanced at her cup, which was still half-full.

Something was up, and he decided to see what it was. "Sure, we can go, if you want."

As they walked back, bundled against the winter chill, Monica and Rachel hung on Chandler's arms. Monica was the first to speak.

"Ya know, Chandler, we were a little concerned that you might not be completely over Kathy yet, in spite of last night." All three smiled, thinking back to the wonderful sex they'd had. "So we got Joey and Ross tickets to the Ranger game tonight."

Chandler objected, "What? You didn't get me a ticket too? If I'm trying to forget about Kathy, shouldn't I do stuff to take my mind off her, like... let's see... A HOCKEY GAME!"

Rachel laughed, "Oh Chandler. We just thought that you might want to spend the evening with a couple of girls."

"Yeah," her roommate went on, "maybe we can figure out something fun to do."

They walked upstairs to their floor. "Let's hang out at your place," Rachel suggested, opening the door to Chandler and Joey's apartment.

"Yeah, sure," Chandler said, following her in. Monica closed the door behind them as he realized that the apartment was not empty. Phoebe was there, along with four of the women from the strip club that the girls had taken him to the day before.

Rachel cleared her throat. "Now, in case you haven't caught on by now... when I said 'spend the evening with a couple of girls'," pointing to herself and Monica, "I really meant 'the seven of us'."

"And, um, when I said 'figure out something fun to do'," Monica spoke slowly and directly, "what I really meant was... 'have a BIG orgy'."

Chandler tried to stammer questions. His incoherence was comical. Both girls laughed, and Monica answered what was on his mind.

"Well sweetie, we figured that this would help you stay firmly in Phase Three."

Rachel finished her sentence, "And if not, at least we all could have a damn good time trying."

"Thank you," Chandler said to Rachel, then to Monica, "thank you..." and then to both, "thank you, thank you... thank you, thank you, thank you." They giggled at his excitement.

"All right, Chandler," Monica explained, "there are only two rules for tonight. One, you have to do something sexual with each one of us."

"I... always... have been the kind of guy who follows the rules."

Monica smiled, "And TWO, you can't tell Joey about this... ever."

"And you can't tell Ross, either," Rachel added.

"Oh god, no," Monica agreed, "you can NOT tell Ross."

"Well... all right, I think I could suffer through that."

"Now, Phoebe and Rachel and I have pooled all our toys and scattered them around the room so feel free to use anything you want."

"I think I'll be using the 'toy' that Mother Nature gave me," he replied.

"That's just fine. Okay, let's make sure you know everyone here," Monica began, "With Phoebe, there in the kitchen, that's Candy." They were opening a couple bottles of wine and filling glasses.

"So, Phoebe's going to 'make' Candy in the kitchen?" he smirked, pleased with himself.

"Um, a word of advice," Monica said, patting his chest, "avoid the jokes and just stick to the sex."

They took him over to two girls, chatting beside one of the recliners. "This is Chantal," Monica said, gesturing to a tall, buxom brunette.

"Well, hey there, darlin'." Southern charm dripped from her voice. Chandler greeted her, but his eyes never left her large breasts.

"This is Alexis..."

"Hey, you're the one that slapped me while you were dancing," he said indignantly.

"Well, you were leering at me," she teased.

"It's a strip club. I'm supposed to leer. You're a stripper. I'm supposed to leer at YOU."

Alexis laughed. "Oh, well, sorry. But I promise I'll make it up to you tonight."

Monica finished the introductions. "And that's Michelle, sitting on the couch. She's the one who helped me put all this together." Michelle waved and Chandler recognized her as the cocktail waitress, who the girls had convinced to teach the third grade.

"So that's the Michelle you were talking about last night? She's pretty cute."

"Uh, YEA-ah. I mean, look at her. Don't ya just want to eat her up?" Monica said with complete lust in her voice.

"Well, yes. But it sounds like you're the one who will be eating her tonight." Monica gave him a sideways look and a demure smile.

"So how do you want to start?" Rachel asked Chandler excitedly. Phoebe and Candy were passing out glasses of wine.

"Ooo, ooo, I know," he said excitedly as he ran to his bedroom. He returned wearing a burgundy smoking jacket, with black satin lapels. Monica and Rachel couldn't hide their amusement. "What is THAT?" Rachel laughed.

"It's a smoking jacket. You know, like Hef."

Monica put her hand on his shoulder. "Ok, I think 'Hef' wears silk pajamas... but whatever..."

"Well, I don't plan on wearing it for very long," Chandler protested.

"Ok, everyone. Gather 'round. Our guest of honor is ready to start," Monica announced, always the one in charge. All the women gathered, sitting in or standing around the recliners.

"All right ladies, here's what we're gonna do." He pointed to Alexis, ready to make good on her promise. "You are gonna take off my clothes." Then directing Candy and Chantal, "You two, go get the oils." And finally to Michelle, "And you just constantly scream at the top of your voice, "Chandler's the king! Chandler's the king!"

Phoebe suggested a change, "I-I wanna be with her." She pointed to Candy, who stood beside her. "I like her."

Chandler was VERY understanding. "Oh, that's fine! Go with your instincts, go with your instincts."

"Wait... now, what am I doing again?" Monica asked, a little confused.

"Come on! Would you please pay attention." Chandler could hide his mild frustration. "we have a lot of work to do before Joey gets home! You're doing whatever... and whoever... you want."

"Oh... OKAY!" Monica was clearly satisfied with her instructions.

-----

Phoebe and Candy were already going with their instincts. They were passionately making out as Candy sat on the arm of Phoebe's recliner. Phoebe hungrily pawed one of Candy's D-size breasts.

In her sexy porn-star voice, Phoebe said, "Is the stripper going to teach an innocent girl a little something about sex?" Candy smiled lustily, knowing that Phoebe wasn't so innocent at all.

Candy stood and walked around in front. She wore part of her "fighter pilot" costume. At this point, it consisted of a pair of fishnet thigh-highs, a dark blue halter bra with wide gold bands on the top of the cups, and a very short blue miniskirt. A strip of narrow gold piping ran down each hip. Up the center was a gleaming gold zipper. Candy swayed her hips seductively for Phoebe. Then she took the blonde's hand and brought it to the tab of the zipper, between her legs.

-----

Alexis walked straight to Rachel and said, "You're the one I want."

Shocked by her directness, she laughed sheepishly. "Oh, well, okay. But I'd kind of like to be with Chantal first."

"Oh that's fine," the auburn-haired beauty replied, bringing her lips close to Rachel's. "Just make sure you save a dance for me. Monica says you're a damn good stripper." Leaving Rachel with a lingering kiss, Alexis went over to Chandler.

Rachel turned to Monica. "Um, did you tell her about me stripping for you guys last night?"

"No!," then Monica's response softened as she bit her nail, "But I mighta mentioned something about it to Michelle." She went on, trying to put her roommate at ease. "Besides Rach, you have NOTHING to be embarrassed about. You were a lot better than some of the girls at the club yesterday."

"Ya think so?" Rachel asked. Her nose was crinkled in her cute way.

"Oh totally," Monica reassured her. Then she looked up at Chantal, "Now let's have some fun with Chantal."

-----

As Candy held the two halves of her skirt, Phoebe pulled the zipper, undoing it from bottom to top. Candy opened the flaps like a book, revealing her dark blue thong. It had a line of gold right down the center, disappearing between her legs.

Dropping her skirt behind her, Candy took Phoebe's index finger and ran it along the gold of her thong. When she reached the bottom, Candy removed her finger. Turning around, she bent over slightly, and jutted her ass toward her partner.

Phoebe saw that the gold line continued from under Candy's legs, and up the thongs strap, which was deep between her cheeks. She needed no prompting at this point. She reached out and continued tracing the gold.

Candy shivered and giggled as Phoebe's fingernail tickled her pussy through the cloth. As the finger followed it's path, Candy stood up a bit, squeezing it between her ass cheeks.

Phoebe gave her a dirty smile with crinkled nose. "Ooo, nasty. I like that," she said as she ran her finger up and down in Candy's ass. Then, leaving the crack, Phoebe grabbed the waistband and pulled down.

Candy helped her, bending over to take them to the floor. Rachel had done this very thing the night before, and Phoebe acted on the impulse she had withheld then. She quickly leaned forward and licked the bare pussy. Candy held her position, grabbing her calves, and allowed Phoebe to do what came naturally.

-----

Chantal was standing just behind Rachel's left shoulder, and she took her hand to lead her around front. As Monica and Rachel sat side by side on the edge of a recliner, Chantal knelt in front of them.

She looked almost bridal in her white teddy and short sheer robe. White marabou trimmed the bodice and the French-cut bottom. Her lingerie barely contained her large breasts. They were easily 42DD.

Monica tentatively reached out and touched one. Her small hand looked tiny as it grasped the breast. Rachel followed suit. Chantal smiled. "Y'all are so cute," she said in a sexy southern drawl, "They won't jump out atcha, ya know."

She slid the spaghetti straps from her shoulders and lowered the front. Her tits were round and large; no sag to them at all.

"Are... are they real?" Monica asked hesitantly.

Chantal giggled, "Yep, they're all me. My ex-boyfriend used to say that I was the namesake for the Hooters bars."

Rachel laughed, "Yeah, they certainly meet the definition of 'hooters'."

Monica and Rachel were acting like teenage schoolgirls. They had never touched breasts this large before. Each girl was holding one breast in two hands. Caressing it. Gently squeezing it.

"Oh y'all, I like that." Emboldened, Rachel lowered her face, and licked the round nipple. Chantal smiled at her and she began sucking it. Monica was watching her roommate, and then decided to follow her. Both girls sat there, suckling on the tit they each held.

-----

Chandler stood there with his pants open, dick hanging out... and in Alexis' mouth. He and Michelle were kissing as she stroked his shaft. Alexis bobbled her tongue on the head that balanced in her open mouth, before sucking long and hard.

"AAAWWwww," Chandler groaned. Michelle stood close beside him, arm in arm, as they both watched Alexis make up for slapping Chandler the day before.

"Why don't you take her top off?" Chandler said to Michelle. She smiled sexily, "Anything for 'the king'."

Michelle squatted behind Alexis, and lustily groped her breasts and body. Alexis wore a tight silver top. It was not much more than a pair of long sleeves with cups in between.

Michelle unclasped the back, releasing the pressure. She slowly removed it from Alexis, who never stopped servicing Chandler. She ran her hands through Alexis' long auburn hair, and then firmly held her head.

"Fuck her mouth," she whispered.

Chandler's rod was just inside Alexis' tight lips. Her eyes agreed with Michelle. Chandler moved his hips forward and pushed his dick deep inside. As he pulled back, Alexis increased her suction. He felt like the head of his cock was going to burst. He pushed in again, and Alexis released her hold, taking a breath through her nose. This pattern went on for a few thrusts, but Chandler knew that if he continued, he'd cum at the back of Alexis' throat. So he pulled out to calm himself a bit.

"How was that 'your highness'? Sexy enough for you?" Alexis asked.

"Why yes, that was..." he cleared his throat, "very nice."

"I think Michelle deserves a reward from the king. Can she suck your scepter, your majesty?" Alexis asked.

"Y-, yes, yes... that would be good." Michelle knelt beside Alexis, who placed the cock in her mouth. They took turns servicing "King" Chandler.

-----

Convinced that her new lover would like anything they did, Candy stood and grabbed onto the large flat metal bauble that hung from Phoebe's woven choker. Pulling firmly but gently, Candy brought Phoebe to her feet. She unbuttoned the blonde's long-sleeve denim shirt and pushed it back, off her shoulders.

"Take off your bra," she said as she kissed Phoebe, biting her lower lip.

As she did this, Candy grabbed a strap-on dildo from across the room. When she returned and put it on, Phoebe pushed the rod down, allowing it to spring back.

"Is that for me?" she said, with her porn-star tone. "Shouldn't you take off your top, too?"

Candy smiled, kissing Phoebe, "On or off. Doesn't matter. You're still going to get fucked good."

"Then let's take it off, stripper-girl," Phoebe said as she pulled the elastic halter over Candy's head, "That way I can have something to play with while you fuck me."

Candy winked, "Not the way I have in mind."

Candy pushed Phoebe to her knees, and bent her over the end of the coffee table. Phoebe felt the cold glass on her breasts and stomach. Her nipples were hard, both from the chill and what was being done to her. Candy pulled up Phoebe's flowing black skirt and draped it over her hips. Yanking her panties down, Candy knelt and lined up the head of the dildo with Phoebe's wet puss. She entered her.

"Fuck, yes," was Phoebe's reply, "Fuck my wet pussy."

-----

When he heard Phoebe, Chandler looked around the room. Thoughts played in his head. "Is that Monica fucking Phoebe? Oh... no, no, that's Candy. Oh, there's Monica... oooo, sucking Chantal's tit. And... and Rachel's sucking the other one. My god, those are huge!" He smiled and nodded to himself, "Hmmm, quite the image. Note to self: remember exactly what you're seeing right now. You're gonna want to use it some night."

His eyes fell back to Monica and he was reminded of what she said about wanting to be with Michelle. "I think Monica wanted to spend some time with you."

She stood and kissed him. "Okay, but make sure you find me later."

Left to do a solo blow for Chandler, Alexis decided to make it very good. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of him as she could. Then she closed her lips and sucked the full length as she pulled off his shaft. Masturbating him, she slid her mouth up and down his dick. Then she did it all again, feeling the head go slightly down her throat. Her lips clamped around the base of his shaft. She used him to fuck her throat. Chandler was amazed at her oral talents.

Alexis stood and began removing his clothes. "I've... never had a woman do that before."

"Well, you just might get another one tonight. Maybe it'll be from someone else."

Chandler looked around the room as Alexis finished taking his clothes off. His eyes paused at each woman, wondering if she would be deep-throating him.

-----

Monica felt fingers running through her hair. It was Michelle. "Monica, let's go over to the couch," she said, smiling.

It was the stunning smile and cute button nose that first attracted Monica. She stood, and Rachel whispered to Chantal, "I was hoping I'd have you all to myself."

Michelle took Monica's hand and led her up the single step to the yellow couch that sat in front of the window. The girls moved in very close and embraced as they kissed. Monica was wearing jeans, and a light blue sweater over a blue plaid button-up shirt. Michelle was in the glimmering red two-piece outfit of a cocktail waitress. Sleeveless halter top with an open back and a matching miniskirt. In her stiletto heels, Michelle was the same height as Monica. The scene looked like a preppy upper-class college girl kissing a woman of "questionable repute".

They continued kissing and Monica unzipped Michelle's top. It fell behind her, and Michelle immediately unbuttoned Monica's jeans and started pushing them down. Trying not to break their kiss, Monica worked them down the rest of the way and pulled her feet out, kicking off her canvas tennis shoes. The tails of her shirt came out from under her sweater and barely covered her ass. The sweater was next to go, followed by Michelle's skirt. And with Monica's last article of clothing, they stood only in their underwear. Michelle wore a black satin bra and thong. Monica had on innocent white cotton.

-----

During this time, Rachel and Chantal had been finding their own fun. Rachel was kissing and licking her new girlfriend's tits. Her mouth opened as wide as it would go, but it was a losing battle trying to fit in Chantal's big breast. In fact, Rachel's small mouth barely stretched over Chantal's large areola. But both girls enjoyed her attempts.

At Chantal's direction, she was squeezing, licking, and sucking. Rachel traced the large dark circle with her tongue before sucking it. She ran her hand down between Chantal's legs and cupped her mound, pulsing pressure into the gentle crevice her middle finger found. Chantal moaned softly, feeling tingles in her pussy.

"Dance for me," Rachel smiled, sitting back into the chair. Chantal stood. She was quite tall, even taller in her pink high heels. Large breasts, full hips. Long wavy brunette hair that came to the center of her back. Rachel was somewhat surprised to find that the first word entering her mind was "Amazon". But "sexy" was the second. The only other thing Rachel could think was, "god, I want you."

Chantal slowly dropped her sheer robe. Swaying her hips, she eased her white lace-front teddy down and off her body. She danced in a circle for Rachel, wearing only her white thigh-high stockings, heels, and the G-string Rachel had put so many dollar bills into, the night before. Rachel was thoroughly enjoying the show.

"You, you don't need THAT, now do ya?" Rachel asked, pointing to the tiny floss G-string.

"Well," Chantal replied, with her slow drawl, "I've never showed my kitty to a customer before."

"Will you show me?" Rachel smiled sweetly.

Chantal bent over and kissed her. "Okay. But only for you."

It was soon gone, and Rachel stared at the small V that was shaped out of Chantal's pubic hair.

"Do I get a lap dance?"

"Sugar, I was counting on it."

Chantal straddled Rachel and slowly ground her body into Rachel's. She smelled Chantal's tresses. The stripper ran her fingers through Rachel's long dirty-blonde hair. Her hands traveled Rachel's body. Brushing the bare skin of Rachel's face, neck, and upper chest. Cupping her small breasts through the tight fitting top.

Rachel was still fully clothed, but both women were becoming aroused, nonetheless.

Chantal knelt in front of Rachel and took off her black pants and panties. Naked from the waist down, Rachel's ass was hanging off the edge of the chair.

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers