Friends Take a Plunge Ch. 01

Story Info
Slow burn. Couple joins us for drinking games & hot tub fun.
6.8k words
3.97
25.1k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DubblD11
DubblD11
19 Followers

It was around 6pm on a Friday night. The sun had begun its slow descent beyond my backyard fence line. It has been starting to come into our summer season here in Australia. The heat that had been penetrating the walls of our house for the last two weeks was a constant reminder of spring closing and the warmth inbound. I wiped away some sweat that had been forming on my forehead as I toiled away at the BBQ. I looked back up and into our patio to see Danielle walking out with fresh drinks for our guests. Her lengthy black hair had stuck to the wall of a few glasses as she handed them over to Sean and Laura. We had just installed a new spa and so Danielle asked her friends over for a night so we could try it out with others.

"How far away are the steaks hon?" Danielle called.

"Only a few minutes! Clear the table guys, we'll be eating soon!" I replied.

"Thank God, I'm bloody hungry Nath" Laura called back. Nath was my nickname which a lot of Nathan's got here in Australia.

I watched Laura stand and help Danielle to start moving the drinking games we had been playing across to a smaller table we had sitting off to the side. They cut an interesting shape against the plastic shutters I looked through. Danielle was a little shorter than average at about five foot four. She had quite a petite frame from her wrists to her shoulders and down to her ankles. This petite frame however supported an ass I was obsessed with. As her best friend put it, she had a 'phat ass white girl booty' that she was jealous of. Her softly tanned skin offset her dark hair that was resting across her shoulders and back, it wouldn't be long before she had a full and dark tan. Watching the summer dress sway and cling to her curves as she moved was captivating and made me think of her body for a moment. We had been together for around 6 years and she had only gotten hotter to me. She worked hard on her fitness and stayed thin, except for her butt which was getting bigger as she packed muscle into it from the gym. During this time she had come out of her skin sexually, and while very shy in person, she was a freak behind closed doors.

Laura on the other hand was the opposite to Danielle in many ways. Laura was taller than your average girl. I'm not sure of her exact height, but she was taller than Sean and when hugging me her forehead was level with my eyes. Laura had a French background and sported long blonde hair and the pale skin that often accompanied it. I watched as she bent over to pick up a few empty bottles with her thin hands. Laura was thin from head to toe, she was very lean and not as curvy as Danielle, however she had been blessed with amazing boobs. Ever since I had known them I was aware that she was stacked opposite to my girl. Each hug before and after we started hanging out reminded me of that as I could feel Laura's chest against my own. As she bent over I watched her black pencil skirt hug to her figure like a second skin and her boobs push the front of the dress to its limit as they hung down. I turned back to the BBQ before my thoughts ran away from me and caused an obvious tent in my pants.

As I turned, I noticed Sean sitting back and playing on his phone while the girls tidied everything for us. Typical. I wasn't the biggest fan of Sean as he was a little egotistical and worried more about what someone does for a living than who they were as a person. We still got along though, mostly I tolerated his bullshit for Danielle's sake, as it was important for her to keep her and Laura's friendship alive, but the guy frustrated me. He was full of himself and I couldn't tell why.

Danielle had known Laura from university. Both of them had studied nursing and then finished their masters in nursing too. With two years left of her six year journey I met Danielle, and by extension, Laura eventually. We had always got along really well and were all very comfortable around each other. Not long after that Laura rolled into a night out with friends with Sean attached to her arm, apparently she had met him during a statistics class. I started to see through him right away as he was constantly bashing on about how he was going into accounting. Or how he 'didn't realise that it was such a highly thought of degree before he started haha' or that 'someone's engineering degree might be tough but it was no accounting!' etc. These sorts of comments continued whenever we would catch up. He's told me first hand that he doesn't find trades all that respectable as they're 'mostly for idiots' after finding out I own my own landscaping business. Add that to his general attitude of being above everyone else and he was a bit of a wanker in my books. But hey, I'm likely not all roses and sunshine either. I scooped the steaks and chicken kebabs onto a serving tray and headed towards the table with them.

"Dinners up!" I bellowed into the house so that the girls could hear me.

"I'm not really big on steak or chicken kebabs, is there anything else to eat?" Sean asked while not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, UberEats exists. You could have said anything before I started cooking them mate!" I offered back before walking inside.

As I came into the kitchen I bumped into the girls who were in the process of knocking back a shot. I overheard Laura talking about how Sean was frustrating her as she was over his general attitude towards others when they went out. Funnily enough I was feeling the same way. The shot glasses clinked to the table.

"Well, let's get him smashed then and he might be less annoying!" Danielle joked with her.

We had already been into the drinks somewhat heavily for the last few hours. I'd finished a six pack and the girls had knocked off a bottle of wine between them. Sean hadn't brought drinks and decided he didn't want to drink my beers as 'beers are gross to drink' so had been sober all evening so far. I decided to go along with their plan and so grabbed 4 shot glasses, filled them all with tequila and suggested the girls take all 4 out to him.

"Alright, I'm on board. Time to get the man drunk!" exclaimed Laura.

"Whoo! Big shots incoming Sean!" shouted Danielle as she stepped onto our patio.

I scooped up some plates and serving utensils and made my way out to be rewarded to a view of Sean struggling with his third shot in quick succession.

"Aw yuck. This tequila is no good! Besides, I hardly drink anymore! What are you guys trying to do to me?" Sean squeaked out after downing his third glass.

"Come on mate, you don't want to disappoint the girls do you?" I goaded. I knew he always wanted to be seen as the top dog.

Slam. I looked across to see his fourth empty shot glass hit the table. He let out a whole body shake as it made its way through his taste buds. With that done we were ready to get stuck into the food and I couldn't help but scoff to myself watching Sean pick at his food like a toddler. The man was tiring.

"Well done on the steaks Jamie!" Laura said.

"Yeah this is delicious" added Danielle.

"Thanks guys, it's just flipping meat on a BBQ though!" I replied, "Besides, Danielle made all the salads!"

"Well I'll stick with them only I think" Sean decided to add in.

"You do what you need to mate!" Was all I could summon up for him.

As we finished up with the food I decided to start clearing plates and glasses away. The sun was finally setting and the temperature of the air had finally started to break, so things were cooling down. After dumping all of our dishes in the sink I decided to help Sean continue his night. Again, I grabbed four shot glasses, filling three with tequila and one with water. As I walked back out I placed two tequila shots in front of him and offered to do shot's with him, but kept quiet that one of mine was water. With the previous four starting to take effect already he accepted. I quickly smashed back my shot of water and the other tequila, while he did his two in succession with me. I was going to get this man drunk I had decided. The disrespect of someone cooking you a meal in their own house was all the reason I needed, Laura kicking off the plan earlier made the decision all the more easier.

"Alright, let's get some drinking games going!" Laura shouted.

"We have uno we can drink to, we have jenga with drinking rules on the blocks, we can do beer pong, we have a risque type of monopoly or we can go hunting for the others?" I offered her.

"What rules are on the jenga blocks?" Sean asked with some interest. He was starting to be more enthusiastic at least.

"There are some that tell you to drink, some that say to give drinks out then a bunch of other interesting rules. If you knock the tower over you have to finish your whole drink" I replied.

What I did leave out were that some of the other rules involved stripping, sitting on someone's lap for each turn, dares etc. These were found at a much lower rate than the more common drinking blocks. It was a perfect frequency of simplicity, drinking and potential naughtiness.

"Dibs going first!" I called.

"Ugh of course!" Danielle joked.

It took a minute to set the tower up but we finally had everything ready to go. It was time to pull the first block out of the tower. I knew that to begin with the whole thing is usually very stable so I gently reached up and tapped the end of the block. Without any force it slid straight out of the tower and landed on Laura's side. I leant across the table and grabbed the block up so I could see what rule I had pulled.

"Hobbit! Shortest person has to drink!" I claimed while looking straight at Danielle. She already knew but we usually liked having a bit of fun and giving each other a hard time for the sake of it.

Danielle took a big sip of her fruity cocktail and I watched as a drop ran down the glass and landed right between her cleavage. I got the joy of watching it run between her boobs before looking around to catch Sean staring at her chest too. He looked away not long after me and we locked eyes. Lifting the corner of my mouth into a half smile I made it apparent he had been caught. Realising this he quickly sat back in his chair with an embarrassed look on his face. I didn't really mind at all, I mean christ I was staring, but it was always funny when us blokes got caught looking!

"I'm next!" The boisterous Laura shouted.

She stood from her chair to my left and placed one hand on the edge of the table. Using that she braced herself and leant forward towards the tower of blocks. This made her dress pull tight to her figure from behind and as I watched I realised that Laura was blessed with a great ass on her lithe and long figure too, albeit not as big as Dani's. Leaning forward she found a block and had to wrestle with it a little to get it out. The tower was still completely stable only being two blocks in, it had just been caught by the friction.

"Take 3? Aw man what the hell!" Laura said. She quickly took 3 drinks and sat back down.

Danielle was up next. She leant forward to pull her piece and it slid out smoothly. She sat back down with a huff and I quizzically raised my eyebrow towards her.

"Bros before hoes..." she sighed. "Girls have to drink Loz!" Both girls took another swig of their colourful drinks and leant back in their chairs.

"Give two!" I heard from my right. Sean had already pulled his block while the girls were drinking.

"Laura and Danielle! You're both up!" He decided. They both did as instructed.

It was my turn to pull a block out and I decided to make it harder. I went to where Sean had pulled his block from and decided to take one from the other side. This meant that the top third of the blocks were being held up by a single one in the middle. Too much weight on either side and it would fall! I gently started tapping at the piece to see how much resistance there was, which was surprisingly very little, and the block managed to slide itself out with ease once again.

"Ugh. I got Santa Clause" I informed the group.

"What's that one?" Sean asked.

"It means that everyone has to take their turn sitting on my lap or on my knee unfortunately. Otherwise they have to finish a full drink!"

"I'm not sitting on your lap!" Sean sternly informed me.

"Well we need a top up before we go around again!" Laura decided as she grabbed Sean's shot glasses.

The girls headed inside and I tried to make small talk with Sean. He started telling me about his gym routine and how healthy he was for it. Good on him for going and trying to stay healthy, but he was gassing himself up like he had the best body going. Comparatively I was a very active guy too. Where Sean used the gym, I found landscaping had made me very strong. I'd also rock climb and surf when I could. Somehow that combination had me pretty well built at six foot four. But I let Sean tell me his wisdom and tried to listen to it as best I could for him, I wasn't one to try tear him down in person, nor did I care for gym talk too much.

"Okay we are ready!" The girls sang in unison as they once again joined us.

I noticed that both their glasses were very full as they came back to the table, handing Sean what I assumed to be a tequila mix of some sort. Maybe they were confident they wouldn't knock it over? They sat back down with Danielle to my left and Laura across the table from me. I still had Sean to my right as we hadn't moved.

"Well I had Santa, so Dani, did you want to sit on my lap to take your turn? Or did you want to finish your whole drink?" I posed to her.

Without answering Danielle stood up and sat down in my lap. I felt her push her hips back and roll her abundant ass cheeks into my thighs. She kept wriggling every few moments, ensuring she ground her hips and ass into me more. It was having the effect she wanted as I felt myself starting to stiffen slightly. As she leant forward for the blocks her back stretched in front of me and she arched her hips slightly. I swear I could feel the mound of her pussy pressing straight onto my cock at this stage. The view I had was fantastic, her flowery dress was caught underneath her and pulled tight across her bulbous ass cheeks. It was so perfect.

"Give 3" was all Danielle said as she settled back onto my lap with another wiggle. "You can all indulge thanks!"

All three of us downed our drinks and Danielle stood up to go back to her seat. Laura was up next and our eyes locked across the table from one another. I felt myself getting harder again under the table. This really wasn't the time for it, but I knew she was either finishing a whole drink or sitting on my lap. Having drunk with her before I knew she wasn't the type to down a whole glass of cocktail in one go.

"Just finish your drink, babe," Sean suggested.

"I don't know if I can drink that much in one go though! I'm already feeling quite drunk!" Laura tried to reason.

Before giving Sean a chance to respond she stood and walked around to my side of the table. Looking at me in the eyes I sat back into my chair and patted my thigh to indicate she could sit on my leg if she wanted. Either being too drunk or not caring she turned to sit down but dropped her ass straight onto my lap and right on top of my slowly stiffening dick. I was about half hard at this point, not enough for all nine inches to tent my pants, but enough that you definitely would notice sitting on it though.

I felt Laura readjust herself to get comfortable in my lap. In doing so my dick had slipped perfectly between her legs as she had them slightly spread and her feet on the ground for stability. As she leant forward I could feel myself pressing against her vagina too, which felt amazing. The only issue was I felt myself getting noticeably harder. She had to feel it while sitting there. I'm not sure anyone couldn't. I went quiet and sat back in my chair and tried to think of anything else to distract myself.

Laura went for a piece but it wouldn't budge. She readjusted herself again, right on top of my hardening mess, so that she could target another block from a different angle. With a soft push it started to slide out causing Laura a great deal of excitement. The piece hit the table and she started bouncing up and down, having finally got it out of the tower. Scooping it up off the table, Laura read the rule out loud.

"Uhh, I'm not sure what this one means?" She quizzically stated.

"Can I see it?" I asked back, having not heard her properly.

I'd given up trying to hide my stiffening member as soon as she had started bouncing. We had to both know I was hard, but what could a guy do in this situation? There was no way that I would stay in control of it. As she leant back I felt her blonde hair drag across my face and send a tingle down my spine. She smelt good, really good. She finally leant her full weight into my chest and slid back into my lap fully. As she did so she lifted the piece to my face so I could see it. The word BARTENDER was on the block.

"That means you have to get any drinks for anyone until the next bartender block is pulled. You have to stop whatever you're doing to go get it!" I explained.

"Ugh, well that sucks.Thanks!" She said with a smile.

As I looked down to the block again I realised I had an almost uninhibited view of her breasts. When she showed me the block they had squished together in the front of her dress creating an obscene view of cleavage. They seemed like pillows, god they looked delicious. Her dress was pulled pretty far down and so I got to see her pale soft flesh up until where I assumed her areola started. My dick throbbed. As it did so Laura looked me in the face and I noticed she seemed a little flushed. We lingered on each other's eyes for a moment, saying more with them than we could with words. I looked across at Sean and he was visibly uncomfortable. I fought myself as best I could but my eyes made their way back to her soft and supple flesh.

"I could use another beer!" I said, trying to break the tension. It took a few seconds but Laura finally hopped up.

"Well, that's my job now," she said nervously. She got up to my right and moved toward Sean. As she did I looked across and saw him notice the tent that was running down my short leg.

"Do you need another one?" Laura asked him while throwing her arms around his shoulders. I think she could tell he was uncomfortable.

"I'm good but I think I need another shot" Sean replied flatly.

"Be right back then!" Laura said as she hurried inside for our drinks.

"Actually get another one! I'm not sitting on his lap!" Sean called as he downed his drink and sat forward on the table.

Danielle pulled the next block and after reading it got giddy with excitement. She turned to show us both so that we could read it for ourselves.

"Boys strip one! I didn't realise these sorts of blocks were in here.." he said with a little disbelief.

"There are a few scattered throughout it but there's really not that many in there I don't think" Danielle reasoned with him.

Before he could object I started stripping my shirt off. If we were going to play, we were going to play the rules correctly and follow through as much as we could. I folded my shirt over my chair, sat back in it and looked at Sean. The man was hesitating and wasn't sure if he should or not. I had a chuckle to myself as I realised that the bloke spent all of his time gassing himself up and lowering others in order to make himself feel better about his own insecurities. The guy was anxious. I have nothing against being anxious, I dealt with it myself for years, I do have an issue with people tearing down others because of it.

"Whoo! The boys are getting out of their kit!" We heard as Laura came back out with a few drinks in hand. She put the shot and drink in front of Sean and we all watched him down the tequila.

As she was sitting back down Laura decided to help Sean along, "Go on Hun, or you'll have to finish another drink and I can't be bothered going to get it yet!"

DubblD11
DubblD11
19 Followers
12