Friends Take a Plunge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean stood up and slowly started lifting his shirt. Finally peeling it over his head and throwing it over the chair behind him. Dani let out a whistle once we were both shirtless which led to Sean blushing profusely. We had a pretty big contrast in body as it turned out. Where I was quite tanned from working in the sun, had a hairy chest and snail trail going past my abs, Sean was pale as a ghost and absolutely hairless. Probably a result of our different jobs with Sean being in an office for most of his day. The girls clapped and offered him lots of support and he sat back down looking slightly less embarrassed.

Laura was up next. She concentrated pretty hard on the tower as she was noticeably tipsy at this point. Finally after what was nearly a few minutes, she managed to get one free.

"Boys drink!" She announced.

Sean and I met eyes and quickly consumed a mouthful each. No sooner had his cup hit the table than he sat forward again ready to attack the tower. I was enjoying this from him, I hadn't seen much interest or excitement but he seemed to be getting into the evening which was nice.

"Ugh, drink one!" Sean said to the group before taking a swig of his cup.

It was my turn and the tower was starting to deteriorate. The next bunch of pulls was going to be hard. After deliberating over a few different choices I decided to just commit to a block and hope for the best. The worst that could happen was I finished the rest of my beer I told myself. I tapped the block I wanted and to my surprise it fell out with zero resistance.

"You guys might not like this, but I got a pick to strip" I informed while turning the block around.

"I think one of the girls has to make this even right?" He reasoned rather quickly, catching me by surprise. It seemed his nerves had almost completely washed away.

He made a good point though, so I sat and pondered the possible solutions. If I picked Sean it'd be a little odd and I'd no doubt make him more uncomfortable. If I picked Laura, who's body I had been admiring, it is likely both Sean and Danielle would be upset with me. If I picked Danielle she would be embarrassed and annoyed with me also. It was a tough call but I was settling on Danielle.

Before I could get my words out Laura stood up and declared,"I'll do it to save the drama!".

I couldn't believe my ears. Had she really offered? Sean's posture stiffened up at this and he immediately seemed uncomfortable again.

"Okay. You have to remove one item of clothing!" I told her.

Being in a dress I was curious as to where this was going to go. She stopped and pondered for a moment before turning her back to us. She turned her head to Danielle who just smirked at her, I think also in anticipation of what she would do. In what seemed like slow motion she reached up for the straps on her dress and pulled them down her shoulders. As she did she revealed the soft and delicate skin of her back. I watched the straps drift slowly down her arms and stop at her elbows. I was hoping she would continue and let it fall away. Just as the thought entered my mind she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. Pulling it forward and away from her, she quickly pulled her dress straps back over her shoulders, turned around and plonked back down. It was smart taking her bra, this way she could stay covered up. But now that her large boobs were free I could see her hard nipples trying to escape the fabric they were in and as she sat down I was greeted to the delightful view of her breasts bouncing. God she was turning me on.

"Smart girl! My turn!" Danielle blurted out.

I had to say I agreed, she not only managed to follow the rules, but kept it somewhat tame while doing so and avoiding too much awkwardness. With surgical precision Dani pulled another wooden block from the tower and turned it to show us all. 'FINISH IT' was written down the side in bold letters. I watched as she dejectedly, yet carefully, placed the block on top. She eyed her half drunk glass of purpley liquid and downed it quickly, followed by a cough and a wipe of her now watery eyes.

"Bartender, I need another one when you are ready" she informed Laura.

"Let me pull my block and then I will go get you one" she replied.

We all leant forward in anticipation. Even Sean, who just moments ago was uncomfortable, seemed invested once again. Maybe the alcohol was starting to catch up to him, but I thanked Laura for saving the moment just before. Though it was more likely just the alcohol, the man was multiple shots and 3 or 4 drinks in. Tactfully she withdrew a piece leaving the tower supported by a single block at two consecutive levels. The tower was so unstable it was nearly spinning.

"I GOT SANTA!!" Laura shouted with glee.

It seems the drinks were hitting all of us. She gently placed the block on top of the tower. Patting her lap, she looked at Sean.

"You're up big boy!" She said with a wink.

Sean just about jumped up from the table, causing the whole thing to wobble. Realising he was about to knock the tower down he started moving very carefully. The man gently put himself on Laura's knees to make sure he 'didn't squash her'. Leaning forward he found a block he liked, and again, gently pushing it free. He turned it around and his face dropped.

"What's it say then?!" demanded Danielle.

"It says finish it" Sean replied with a sigh.

He made his way back to his spot, picked up his cup, looked at its contents, and decided to do the whole lot in one go. The drink hit him noticeably hard as he started coughing as soon as he downed it. Sean leant back in his chair and the look on his face told me he was struggling with the alcohol he'd had up to this point.

"Don't forget to put the piece back on top! Your turn's not done yet" Laura playfully reminded him.

It took all his effort but he finally sat forward and gently placed it on top once again. The tower started to wobble and we all stopped to watch it tilt. It looked as if it was about to touch down to the table and Sean was going to have to drink again! Just as it reached its tipping point the tower corrected itself. Bugger, now it was my turn. Sean moved back to his seat slowly as I moved delicately around the glass table table to take my seat in our new Santa's lap. She spread her arms for me in a wide hugging motion to signal me to sit down. I gently turned and then sat back into the chair. Laura wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me back onto her thighs a bit further. I didn't want to break the moment and so without saying anything I leant forward for my turn. It took me about 40 seconds to get the block free. I would poke it a little to release it, let the tower settle from its wobbles and then try again. Halfway through the block dislodging, Laura leant forward and into my back. I could feel the fabric of her dress against my skin and as she finally came to rest, I felt her breasts flatten out across my back as her hard nipples dug into it. I was once again starting to get aroused and my want for intimacy was increasing with it. As I gave the block another tap I felt Laura's hands jab into my sides causing me to jump and nearly knock the tower over. She was being a little shit.

"Dani, control your friend please!" I joked.

"You're on your own champ," she said with a wink.

"Thanks hun. Really feeling the love," I threw back with sarcasm.

The block was half out. I figured if I just went fast she wouldn't be able to jab me. I paused for a moment and then flashed my hand out and flicked the block hoping it would be fast enough not to knock the tower over. Well it worked. The block pinged out of the tower and across the table back towards my seat.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Laura laughed as she started trying to tickle me again. This only had the effect of me wriggling on her and feeling those gorgeous big tits press and shift around my back.

I stood up with speed and hustled back around the table. I was acting as if I didn't want to be tickled anymore, but really I was hoping none of them would notice my tent as I did so. I got to my seat and pushed it into the table quickly while I leant over the back to pick up the block. This way I could keep my erection away from prying eyes. I turned the block over to see 'BOYS STRIP' written on it. Fuck.

"What does it say?" Dani asked after seeing me pause.

Without saying anything to the table I turned the block around and showed the girls with Sean last. Laura started excitedly clapping her hands together while Danielle was whooping.

"I don't know about that one," Sean managed, "I'm already half naked!"

"Why don't we do it from behind our chairs first then?" I offered.

This seemed to calm him as he slowly stood up. Before anyone could say anything I tugged my shorts down and was left in just my underwear. Sean, seeing this, decided to follow suit and swiftly pulled his pants off. We were now both down to just our underwear and both still standing behind our chairs to hide.

"That's not fair!" Laura expressed, "What's the point if you're both hiding?!"

I decided to call her on her bluff and moved the chair in front of me to my side. I was only half hard now but it was still enough for everyone to notice the outline of my dick. Laura's hands flew to her mouth after I caught her with it hanging open. I looked across to Dani to see her staring towards the end of the table where Sean was sitting. I followed her gaze and realised Sean had decided to do the same thing with the chair, except he was rock hard and his white underwear was tented in front of him. I looked back at Dani to find her staring up at me with some sort of admiration in her eyes. We cast a pretty unique image, Sean standing there at 5 '7 with his cock tenting his underwear and myself at 6' 3 standing there with a half soft dick that i realised was still bigger than Sean's.

"I wasn't expecting that," Laura finally released.

"Yeah he does well down there," Dani informed her, "he's not even all the way there yet!"

"Bullshit!" Laura snapped in disbelief.

A chair scraped across the decking and I looked to my right to see Sean sitting back down with a bright red face. The poor bloke was obviously embarrassed and I'm sure Laura's reaction didn't help him feel any better. I felt pity for him for about five seconds until he felt the need to try and stick up for himself. Suddenly I remembered why I didn't like the guy.

"At least I'm not completely hairy!" he spat.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Laura chimed back.

I was starting to realise this girl had a thing for me. Not even Dani had been as vocal or supportive of me tonight. It was odd that Laura had decided to support me, but I wasn't going to complain if she wanted to shoot down her boyfriend for being a prick. I had climbed back into my chair and decided to stay quiet so that I didn't make more of a scene.

It was now Danielle's turn and she had already lifted from her seat and was ready to sit in Laura's lap. She had a mischievous look on her face and I started to wonder what she had in store for her friend. Dani settled gently and had a sceptical look that she threw Laura's way. She was clearly expecting something to happen. She bent forward at the waist, pulled her dress in front of her and slowly started to lower herself down. I knew how this would make her ass look and glanced at Sean, who once again, was openly ogling Dani's behind. For the first time I felt a pang of jealousy towards him, I wanted to sit in his seat and watch! Danielle had a focused look on her face as she stared down the tower. It was close to going and she knew that any wrong touch would send it tumbling. She locked eyes on a block she liked and started to try and remove it. We all were quiet as we intently watched her shuffle it out slowly. Millimetre by millimetre she edged it out. Just as it was about to go I saw Laura slowly lift her hands to Dani's sides and start sliding towards her breasts.

"OWW!" Dani shrieked just as the tower collapsed onto the table with a clash. Laura had pinched her nipples through her dress, causing her to jump and knock the table.

"Oh noooo, looks like you have to finish your drink again!" Laura teased.

"Oh fuck off," was the response she got as Dani stood up, walked to her glass and poured it down. Doing so pushed her hard nipples against her dress for us all to see. Tonight was becoming a show I was enjoying already.

"Is it spa time?" Laura asked.

"I think that's a great idea!" I replied, pushing my chair back and standing up. Without missing a beat I walked out of our patio and fired the spa up before stepping down into it. I had decided to take the plunge and sink it into the ground.

"Come on then you lot! The water is nice and warm!" I shouted.

"I might put. go.. um.. look for some pants" Sean stumbled out. The drinks were clearly hitting him.

"Orrr, we could all do what Nathan did and get in with what we have on" Laura suggested.

"But you don't want to get your dress wet do you?" Sean asked groggily as Laura started moving toward the spa.

"Of course not Hun!" She acknowledged, also stumbling on her words.

I was watching her make her way to me. Her tall lithe figure cut an alluring shape against the lights behind her. She closed the distance to the edge of the spa with five strides and I watched her hips move the whole way. She stood at the edge peering down at the water before dipping her toe in to test the temperature.

"That is lovely!" She said quietly to herself.

Her boobs had jiggled while she did so causing me to look at them again. I realised I had been stuck for a few seconds and looked up to see her smirking at me. Before I had a chance to realise what was happening I watched Laura reach up to her shoulders and slide the straps swiftly off each one. With one step the dress fell to her ankles and she stepped out of it. There they were. The light from the spa illuminated her front in a soft blue hue. But even I could see the little perfect pink nipples that crowned her large white globes. They were about the size of a button and looked painfully hard, mirroring what my cock was now doing under the bubbles. God I wanted to suck one into my mouth to relieve it for her. Before my mind caught up to my eyes she had slipped into the spa with me.

"Mmmm. So nice" was all she muttered to herself as she sank into the water.

"What the hell?!" Sean screeched.

"Oh stop it Hun. We are friends. Besides, it's dark over here. Nobody would have hardly seen anything!" Laura tried to reason while throwing me a wink. What the hell was this girl's plan?!

I heard a chair scrape and looked across to see Dani stand up from her seat. She looked at Sean, then looked at Laura and I in the spa before dropping her dress right at the table. Sean looked back when he heard it hit the floor and just about fell out of his chair. Both Sean and I watched as her perky little boobs bounced with each step she took. The man had suddenly stopped whining and was seemingly transfixed.

Dani stopped right next to his chair before asking, "Are you coming?".

Without any further communication she walked straight past him. For the entirety of the five metre walk to the spa, Sean could not get his eyes off her ass. Before she had even made it into the water he was up and following, his tented underwear leading the way. Dani slid into the water and scooted around to my left. I now had both girls on either side of me and there were a few spots opposite me left. Both of them turned to watch Sean get into the water rather unceremoniously. His balance was gone almost entirely. After getting into the water he sat between the girls on the other side of the spa. I felt the warm water wrap around my body and laid my head back and shut my eyes, taking in the feelings of the jets and running through the course of the night in my mind.

12