Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After enjoying parking my cock fully penetrated in Kayla's pussy, I slowly started pumping in and out of her. I would almost pull completely out, then push all the way in, balls deep. Then, I picked up the pace, and our bodies made a muffled slapping sound when I bounced off of her. A few moments later I really picked up the pace, like a jack hammer.

With the rapid pace of fucking, Kayla wrapped her long legs around me and pulled me against her body. Even if my range of motion had been shortened, I kept hammering her. Kayla moaned and grunted with every stroke going in and out of sopping pussy, and yelled out, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, keep fucking me!"

After a few minutes of the intense fucking, I started to fatigue a little, so I slowed my pace and pulled back from Kayla's body. She released her legs from me and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close again and started kissing me. I really slowed and actually stopped my fucking motion but still stayed inside her as we continued to kiss. We stayed in this position for many minutes, all the while I stayed hard because of Kayla's kisses being so hot and arousing.

After recovering from the initial frantic fucking, I asked Kayla to get on her hands and knees because I wanted to fuck her from behind. I let her up and she assumed the position. Just seeing her ass pointed up at me was so hot, I needed to lick it again. I lightly grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them, I put my face in her crotch and stuck my tongue out and licked her from her clit to the top of her deep ass crack. I worked the entire area for a few minutes and got her juices flowing again. She tasted so good, I could spend hours licking her.

While in my dream state of licking and sucking her pussy and ass, Kayla was about to orgasm again, she yelped, "I'm cumming again, oh fuck, oh my god, aaahhh!"

Her body shook and shivered as she came again. She squirted a bit that hit my face as I watched her pussy and butt hole contract and pulse as the orgasm went through her body.

It took a few moments for her to calm down as her breathing was stabilizing and her body movements had stopped. Well, I didn't want her to come completely down from her orgasm so I got up behind her, grabbed her hips and pulled her up a bit, positioned my hard cock to enter her hot dripping cunt. With one quick plunge, I slammed into her.

Kayla screamed, "Oh fuck!"

I immediately jackhammered her pussy with fast long strokes, bouncing off of her firm ass that sent a ripple across it every time I slammed into her.

Kayla yelped, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me fast, fuck me hard!"

I had a firm hold of her hips and kept up the hard fast pace of fucking Kayla as I liked hearing her verbal enjoyment.

Well this wasn't going to last long because it was so hot and I was about to cum.

I yelled out, "I'm going to cum Kayla!"

She responded with, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I said, "Here I cum."

Kayla moved forward, jumped up and spun around and got on her knees as I stood up. She positioned her face right in front of my erect cock as I stroked it.

I said, "I'm cumming." As I continued to stroke myself.

Kayla took my cock and put it in her mouth just as I was about to ejaculate. She sucked on my cock hard as I exploded. My body shook and trembled as I shot my load of semen in Kayla's mouth. My load was larger than normal as I hadn't cum for a few days. Semen was leaking out the side of Kayla's mouth as she hadn't swallowed anything yet.

I looked at Kayla's face as she started to swallow my semen. She had this sweet innocent smile after gulping the entire contents in her mouth. She licked her lips to get the jizz that had leaked and then opened her mouth to show me that everything had gone down her throat.

She hopped up, hugged me and gave me kiss and said, "This was the best thing I've ever experienced in my life."

I said sarcastically, "You haven't lived long enough to experience much, don't worry you'll experience something more exciting."

She then said, "Well then, I hope it is with you!"

I smiled and said, "Maybe."

We got cleaned up, and as I was leaving, Kayla said, "I really hope we can have sex again."

As I walked out the door, I turned around and smiled...

To be continued...

12