Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Sex with friend's daughter and surprise partner...
4.4k words
4.58
42.9k
51
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fantasy and all characters are at least 18 years old. This story involves incest, if you are offended or disgusted with this subject matter, please do not read, and find another story.

Reading previous parts is not necessary, but would fill in some basic details.

One Saturday morning I had planned to go mountain bike riding with my friend Michael, his wife Laura and their daughter Kayla. It had been a couple of weeks since I had my erotic encounters with Kayla. We hadn't communicated with each other since then so I was interested to see how Kayla was doing with our situation.

I loaded my truck with my bike and gear and headed over to their house. It was around 7:00am when I arrived at their house when I noticed that Michael's vehicle was not out in front with him loading it with their bikes and gear. I thought that was a little strange since we talked about this ride just two days ago.

I walked up to the front door and saw light coming from the kitchen/ nook area through the glass of the front door. I peeked through the glass before ringing the door bell. I saw the absolute, most shocking and mind blowing visual, I thought I was going to pass out right there as I gasped for air.

Right there in front of my own eyes I saw Kayla laying on her back, naked, with her long legs spread wide open as she held them up from behind her knees. And, her mother Laura had her face planted in Kayla's crotch! Laura was going down on Kayla and eating her pussy!

I was in shock, I didn't know what do. I thought to myself, do I ring the door bell and interrupt them or do I let them keep going without my interruption and wait a few minutes. Then my perverted brain said, "I'm going to sneak into the backyard and watch them through the French doors." So I went around to the back, slowly crept up to the French doors making sure that they couldn't see me approaching. I positioned myself where I could get a good view of the action, but at such an angle that they would have a hard time seeing me.

After a few moments of spying on them, I had a raging hard-on. I wanted to start jacking off but my cycling bib prevented me from disrobing easily.

I watched Laura devour Kayla's juicy, dripping pussy as she also had her hands caressing Kayla's inner thighs and ass as I could hear Kayla moaning and oooing with pleasure.

I don't know how long Laura had spent in Kayla's crotch, but Laura was slowly sliding her shorts off while still eating her pussy. She slid both her shorts and thong off and flicked them off to the side. I finally got to see Laura's lushes ass. It was nice and plump with a deep ass crack, just as I always imagined.

This is a good time to give a description of Laura. She is in her early 50's, stands 5'10" tall, measuring 36C - 26 - 38, weighing 140 pounds? She has shoulder length blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a pretty face.

Laura slowly widen her stance as she moved her right hand down to her twat. She slid her fingers through her cunt lips as I could see them glistening with her pussy juices. She rubbed her wetness all over her cunt, then started rapidly started rubbing her clit.

Meanwhile, Kayla was being pushed to limit of attaining an orgasm as I could she her arching her back and her legs starting to quiver.

All of a sudden Kayla yells out, "MOM, I'M GOING TO CUM, KEEP EATING MY PUSSY!"

Kayla lets out a deep moan and an uncontrollable scream as her body shakes and convulses. Kayla squirts out this huge amount of ejaculate all over Laura's mouth and face causing Laura to choke a bit as she pulls back to avoid more squirting.

This interrupted Laura's masturbation attempt to cum as Kayla had finally stopped cumming. Laura reached for a dish towel to clean up the mess that Kayla had created. Kayla let go of her legs and her body went limp as she laid on the dining room table.

Laura looked at the clock that was on the wall and gasped, "Kayla, we need to clean up right now, Ken (me) is going to be here any second."

They both frantically cleaned up as I headed back out to the front to arrive as if nothing happened. I gave them a minute or two to get cleaned up as I didn't want to create any type of compromising situations.

I got to the front door, peeked in to see how they were doing. I didn't see them so I rang the door bell. Out from around the corner came Laura walking up to the door. She opened it and greeted me, "Good morning Ken, how are you?"

I answered, "Good morning, I'm doing great, I don't see Michael loading your vehicle." As I looked behind me at their driveway.

Laura said, "He had an early morning emergency at work that he needed to attend to, he won't be able to join us." As she gave me a greeting hug.

I said, "That's too bad, is Kayla riding today?" As we were still hugging I got a slight whiff of pussy on Laura.

Laura said, "Oh yes, she's been looking forward to this all week." As we broke up the hug.

Kayla then walked up and hugged me and said, "Good morning, I'm ready to go."

I said, "Since it's only you two, why don't we put your bikes and gear in my truck and I'll drive so we only take one vehicle."

Laura said, "Are you sure it's okay?"

I said, "Yes, this will make it easier for everyone."

Laura agreed as we started to load my truck. I've got a full size truck with a King Cab. We stopped to get some coffee and breakfast sandwiches before the ride. It takes 45 minutes to get where we were going to ride that day. We drank our coffee and ate on the road so when we arrived, we were ready to ride.

We unloaded our bikes and gear and were quickly on the bike trail. The beginning of the ride is somewhat flat, so it's good for a warm up before making a climb up one of many trails. When we arrived at the start of the climb, there was a fork in the trail. One was a shorter but steeper climb, while the other one was longer but less steep.

Laura said, "I didn't warm up properly, I'm going to take the longer, less steep trail, I'll meet you two at the top."

Kayla and I said, "Okay, see you up there."

We were on our way up the mountain. It starts out as a single track, but eventually it widens and turns into a fire road, then narrows again at the top. This particular trail was about three miles long with some parts at around a 10% grade. It takes almost 30 minutes to get to the top.

When Kayla and I arrived at the top, we were fairly winded, but we were both in pretty good riding shape, so we recovered quickly. We took our helmets off to cool off and drank water. While we were waiting for Laura, which I figured she would arrive in a about 10 minutes, I was deciding if I should bring up what I saw when I arrived at the house.

But first, I asked Kayla, "How are you doing after our encounters of a couple of weeks ago?"

Kayla said, "I've been so horny thinking about what I experienced, I've been wanting to talk to you."

I said, "Well, it'll be hard for us to keep this up."

She said sadly, "I know."

We looked at each other and smiled. I then felt, I should bring what I saw earlier so I could use that information in a positive way somehow.

I boldly came out and said, "Kayla, I going to tell you something and I hope it will help us somehow in our 'special relationship'."

She said, "Sure go ahead, I hope it can lead to a solution."

I said, "Earlier this morning when I arrived at your house, I saw you and your mom in the dining room."

Kayla gasped, "Oh my god, you saw us having sex on the table?"

I said, "Yes, but don't be alarmed, I'm not going to report your mom. I feel that what people do in their private lives is their business. As a matter of fact, I've had a few incestuous sessions, but that's my business. And from what I saw, to be honest, was incredibly hot."

Kayla said, "You know, my mom and I just started playing with each other, I think she was waiting for me to turn 18."

I asked, "Does your father know?"

She said, "I don't know, I haven't had that discussion with my mom."

I asked, "Do you think I should bring this up with your mom? Should I bring up what we did a couple of weeks ago?"

Kayla pondered for a minute and said, "You know my mom is very open minded, she might have a positive reaction."

I said, "I'll bring up this morning but not 'us'. We'll see how things unfold and go from there."

Kayla said, "Sounds good."

While talking about this, my cock started to get hard, so I adjusted it to make it less noticeable, but it's difficult to do in black spandex.

Just as I was finishing adjusting myself, Laura appeared coming up the other trail. She was huffing and puffing a bit, and said, "I'm here, I hope you weren't waiting too long."

As she caught her breath, she took her helmet off and glanced at my flaccid cock, which was hard to hide. She did a double take to make sure she sees what she thinks she sees. She then blurts out, "What the hell have you two been doing here waiting for me?"

Kayla looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. I look at Laura and I shrug my shoulders.

Laura says somewhat sternly, "Come on guys, what's going on here, I can see Ken's a bit excited for some reason, and I know it's not from riding a bike."

A wait a bit, exhale deeply, then respond, "Okay, you want to hear what we talked about?"

Laura said, "Yes, I definitely want to know what's going on."

I looked at Kayla, then at Laura and said, "This morning I saw the both of you having sex on the dining room table."

Laura shrieked, "Oh my fucking god, you saw us?!"

I calmly said, "Yes, I saw you eating Kayla's pussy."

Laura panicked and asked, "Oh shit, what are you going to do?"

I said, "Don't worry Laura, I'm not going to say anything to anyone, I can promise you that."

Laura said, "You must think I'm sick for doing what I've done."

I said, "It's like I told Kayla, what people do in their private lives is their business. It doesn't bother me, just as long both parties consent to their activities."

Laura asked, "So where do we go from her?"

I jokingly and sarcastically said, "We go down this mountain and get back to the parking lot." As I chuckled.

Kayla giggled and asked, "What do you think should happen next, mom?"

Laura still in a mild shock said, "Well, Kayla and I are still going to have a 'special relationship'. I have to ask you Ken, what was your reaction when you saw us?"

I responded, "Totally shocked of an unbelievable situation that I would have never thought my eyes would ever see. But, after a few moments, sheer erotic bolts of electricity shot through my body. I got hard so fast and horny as I ever have."

Laura laughed and asked, "Did you masturbate?"

I said, "I couldn't, I was already wearing my cycling bib, so no easy access to my cock. I really wanted to though." Then laughed.

Laura said, "All this talk is making me horny."

Kayla chimed in, "Me too!"

Laura exclaimed, "Here's the thing, Michael and I have an unusual agreement, we have a wide open relationship, we can have sex with whom ever we want, just as long as does not interfere with our 'regular' life. Both he and I have had other sex partners for years, and it works for us. Our personal sex life is great, I think it's because of the added spice and variety we have. I have now chosen to have sex with my daughter. And yes, Michael knows about Kayla and I."

I said, "Well this is shocking and enlightening."

Laura then shyly asks, "Have you ever thought about having sex with me?"

I stammered and said, "Laura, to be honest, the thought of having sex was not there, but only because of the deep relationship we have with each other. I've always envied Michael because he could fuck you at anytime."

Laura then said, "Now that you know my situation, would you consider it now?"

I said, "It would be weird at first, but yes I would definitely have sex with you."

Laura said, "What are we waiting for, let's get down this mountain, get home and have hot steamy sex!"

Kayla chimed in, "Mom, I need to tell you something." As she looked at me, and as I discreetly shook my head.

Laura said, "Go ahead honey, tell me." As she looked at me.

Kayla said, "Well..., the night of my Graduation, birthday party, Ken and I had sex."

Laura asked, "With each other?"

Kayla said, "Of course, with each other."

Laura looked at me and said, "Well you got a head start on me. I'm not angry and not too worried. Kayla is mature and intelligent and of course beautiful, who can resist the temptation of being intimate with her." As she turned to her.

I said, "Let's get down this hill and head home. What about Michael, will he be home?"

Laura said, "Don't worry about him, he's probably spending the evening with one of his FWB."

On the drive back Laura's, I was thinking about what transpired today. I still couldn't believe what I had found out.

When we arrived, we unloaded their bikes and gear into the garage and went in to shower. I had spare clothes that I always have when doing other activities. Laura wanted to shower together, but I told her that I wanted our first intimate contact to be in the bedroom. There were three showers, so all of us took one at the same time and would meet in the master bedroom.

We all met in the master bedroom, I was in shorts and a T-shirt, both Laura and Kayla were wearing long bath robes.

Laura asked, "How should we start?"

I said, "Let's all get naked and just lay down in bed and enjoy each other's bodies."

Kayla agreed as she shed her robe to the floor with nothing else on. Laura dropped her robe, also not wearing anything. I slid my shorts off and pulled my T-shirt over my head and saw these two beautiful naked women climbing onto the king size bed. I climbed on and got in between the both of them. Laura laid on her back as I turned on my side to face her. I extended my arm out and started caressing her smooth, tight body. Laura was in great physical shape with not much excess fat on it, although she did have a bit larger ass, but for my taste that was an attribute. She had modest, natural C-cup breasts that had lost a little volume, but still had a nice firmness to the touch. One thing that surprised me a bit was that she let her pubic hair grow out, not a jungle, but it did cover her entire vulva, perineum and it covered her anus. She had the triangle bush above her pussy and a happy trail of hair that led up to her navel. As I found out later after she turned over that she had a layer of 'fur' that covered her entire ass. Her hair was light colored and thin so it wasn't highly visible. She did shave her armpits and legs to complete smoothness.

Meanwhile, Kayla was laying behind, rubbing my neck and back and eventually rubbing my ass cheeks. She then pressed up against me and reached over and started touching her mom. Laura was enjoying the many hands running across her body as she sighed and cooed.

After Kayla and I had touched every inch of Laura's body, Laura wanted to turn over. So she flipped over and Kayla and I continued the complete caressing process on her posterior side of her body. I was turned on with the body hair that Laura had, specifically her butt cheeks, it felt a little coarser than peach fuzz. I slowly rubbed her ass cheeks feeling the texture of the hair. It had a nice sexy feel that was really turning me on. I got up from the laying position and slid down towards her feet and positioned myself on top her with my face right at her ass. I needed to start licking her furry butt cheeks. I took full length passes over her ass with my tongue. It had such an erotic feel, feeling her hair and skin of her plump butt cheeks with my tongue, I could have given her a tongue bath forever.

Kayla had sat up and started masturbating, I guess she was turned on watching me give her mom's ass a tongue bath.

After covering her entire ass with my saliva, I ventured into her deep ass crack. I spread her cheeks with both of my hands and then ran my tongue up and down her entire butt crack. She tasted so good as I devoured her ass and then her anus. I put my face in between her ass cheeks and released them from my grip. Her cheeks slapped the sides of my head as my face was buried in her ass. I wiggled my face in there getting bounced around from her cheeks. It was so erotic to have Laura's ass cheeks surrounding my head.

Laura was enjoying the ass worship as she wiggled and moaned with pleasure. She peeked back and grabbed one cheek, then let it go, having it slap me again. She did this over and over as we both enjoyed this ass play.

After the extensive ass play, Laura laid down on her back as she wanted her pussy to be worshipped. I would happily oblige to her wants as giving oral is my favorite.

She got comfortable as she lifted and spread her long legs exposing her furry crotch area to me. I slid forward and put my face right in her crotch. Although freshly showered, her twat was giving off a strong scent of sex. I know some women give off a stronger odor when they are sexually aroused, she must be one of them. I took in a deep breath of her sex scent and was intoxicated. I couldn't wait to taste what smelled so strong.

I started licking her inner thighs and crotch that were covered with a thick layer of hair. I have to admit that it was an erotic adventure to work my way through her hair down there. I had to use my hands and fingers to peel back some hair so I could get to the prizes, her pussy lips, her vagina, her butt hole and her clit. When I did get to each specific location she tasted so good and especially her vagina which was excreting her pungent pussy juice. It was not like any other pussy I had ever eaten, but it wasn't unpleasant, it was just different in a good way. In fact I spent more time there enjoying the flavor. Laura was enjoying the eating of her vagina as she moaned and sighed loudly along with her body wiggling a bit too.

Witnessing the oral sex I was performing on her mom, Kayla was turned on and got up and squatted down, putting her pussy and ass right on Laura's face, the traditional face sitting. Laura immediately went to work on Kayla's crotch with her very long tongue. She lapped from butt hole to clit with long passes with her talented tongue. Kayla looked down at her mom as she was licking her private area with vigor and passion.

It only took a few minutes as Laura and Kayla were approaching climaxes in what seemed to be at the same time, as both of them were shaking and quivering and letting out loud moans and groans. Then Laura yelled, "Oh my god, here I cum, oh fuck, oh shit!" Then Kayla yelled, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming too, oh my god!"

The both of them convulsed and squirted as their orgasms climaxed simultaneously, as Laura shot her ejaculate onto my face and Kayla squirted her juices into Laura's mouth. It was so hot to see a mother and daughter cum at the same time, as they both were out of breath as their bodies went limp. Kayla fell off to the side of Laura and laid next to her with her head next to her shins. Laura put her legs down and straightened them out flat and let out a huge sigh.

It took a few minutes for them to recover from their orgasms, but as soon as she was ready, Laura said, "I want you to fuck me."

Kayla was still a little out of it but said, "I want to be fucked too."

I said, "Well, what am I going to do here.?"

Laura then said, "Kayla and I will get on all fours, you get behind us and take turns fucking us."

I said, "Okay." As I smiled thinking I'm going to be fucking a hot teen and her gorgeous, hot mom, my good friend.

They positioned themselves in front of me as I gazed at their perfect asses. Kayla's firm apple shaped ass and Laura's same apple shaped ass just a lot bigger. I couldn't resist to take a swat at both of their asses, so I spanked each one at the same time with each hand of mine. They both yelped, then giggled, so I gave them another swat, this time a bit harder, as their asses reddened a little. They looked back to see if I was going to spank them again, but instead I got down and licked Kayla's ass and pussy, then moved over to Laura and licked her ass and pussy. They both smiled and sighed as tongued them.

12