Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to fuck them now as I moved in behind Laura, whom I've wanted to fuck for years. This was it, time to fuck Laura. I guided my raging hard cock up to Laura's pussy and pushed in. Her pussy was so hot and wet, it felt incredible to penetrate her. She moaned with pleasure as my cock slid deeper into her vagina. After a couple of passive ins and outs, I started to slam into her pretty hard and fast. She yelled, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder and faster, oh yes!"

Kayla looked over at her mom and smiled and reached out with her near arm and put it across Laura's back and caressed her.

I kept pounding Laura for all it was worth as this was a dream come true. But, before I would have the urge to cum, I needed to fuck Kayla. So I bent over and whispered in Laura's ear, "I'm going to fuck your daughter Kayla now." She nodded as I pulled out of her and shifted over to Kayla. Kayla looked back and smiled as she felt my cock rub up against her pussy. I pushed into her as she was as hot and wet as her mom. It felt so good sliding into her tight pussy. I started with a couple of slow strokes to warm her up, but got very vigorous right after that. I pounded her pretty good, bouncing off of her firm ass. She screamed out, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes, fuck me!"

Laura ran her hand through Kayla's hair as she enjoyed watching her daughter get fucked hard. Kayla was gripping my cock with her vagina causing me to get close to climaxing. I really picked up the pace and hammered away at Kayla's pussy. This wasn't going to last long as I could feel my orgasm building up in my loins.

I yelled out, "I'm going to cum ladies, here I cum!"

The both of them wanted me to cum on their faces, so as I was about to cum I pulled out of Kayla, and then she and Laura got down in front of me. I stroked myself to completion and then yelled, "I'm cumming!"

My body shuddered as I ejaculated my load, I aimed at Laura's face first and shot a rope of semen across her face, then took aim at Kayla's face. I shot another stream of semen onto her face. I continued to stroke myself as I could feel more in me as still stood above them and shot more jizz on both of their faces.

When I finished, I almost collapsed to the floor, but caught myself and sat down in the big chair. Laura and Kayla had started kissing each other's faces licking the semen from each others face. When the had cleaned up, they started kissing each other passionately, trading tongues and swapping fluids. This went on for a few minutes as I intently watched them enjoy themselves.

When they finally stopped, they walked over to me and kissed me and said that they had a great time. I returned that statement to them both.

I cleaned up and told them I would be headed home. They walked me to the front door and said that we need to do this again.

To be continued...

12