Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 07

Story Info
Meeting friend's teen daughter again.
6k words
4.6
14.9k
16
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old. This is a stand alone story but reading earlier chapters will give some character backgrounds.

I received a text from Kayla that read, "I have an empty house this coming Saturday, can you be here at 11:00am?"

I responded, "Yes I will be there."

I showed up at the house just before 11:00am on Saturday and walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by Kayla who was in a string bikini that barely covered any skin. She reached out and gave me a full body hug and said, "I'm so happy that you're here."

I said, "I'm happy that you invited me over. Are your parents going to be out for the day?"

Kayla said, "Yep, they are supposed to be gone all day and be back around dinner time."

I said, "Okay, great."

Kayla said, "I was laying by the pool as you can see but we can go up to my room if you want."

I said, "We can hang out at the pool for a bit."

Kayla said, "Okay, let's have some drinks, what would you like?"

I said, "It's a little early for alcohol, but I'll have a beer."

Kayla said, "Okay, I'm going to have some wine."

Kayla went to the fridge and grabbed me a beer and she had already opened a bottle of wine for herself. We walked out to the backyard and sat down and enjoyed our drinks.

I asked Kayla, "So have you seen Olivia lately?"

Kayla said, "No, but she was going to be here today but text me this morning that she couldn't make it because her family was doing something today. She was so disappointed not being able to be here."

I said, "That's too bad," as I felt really disappointed too.

Kayla said, "Do you want me to get somebody else here?"

I said, "Well, not really, I've been wanting to be alone with you. Every other time we've met, there have been other people involved, except the very first time."

Kayla said, "You're right, let's be alone this time."

We continued to drink and chit chat for about a half an hour, then decided to go up to her bedroom. Kayla had consumed the entire bottle of wine that she had opened so she was a bit tipsy. I only had one beer so I wasn't close to being buzzed.

As we walked into Kayla's bedroom, Kayla sloppily untied her scant string bikini and fell onto her bed, and said, "Come and get me," then giggled.

While I was undressing I gawked at Kayla's hot nubile teen body as she splayed herself on her bed. While laying on her back, Kayla slithered about her bed, squirming and twisting slowly and seductive looking at me with her sexy exotic eyes.

I walked up to the foot of her bed watching her make her flirtatious, provocative movements enticing me to join her. I slid onto the bed and lightly grasped her long slinky legs right above her knees and spread them open so I could slide my body between them. I then laid on top of Kayla supporting my body weight with my knees and one of my elbows which pressed into the bed. I came face to face with her and looked at her pretty face, smiled then planted a kiss on her pouty lips. Kayla reacted to my kiss by opening her mouth and sticking her tongue into my mouth. We wet kissed for many minutes, tangling our tongues and swapping saliva making a mess on our faces.

Our heart rates and breathing elevated as we became very aroused with our passionate kissing. I ran my hand through Kayla's long light brown hair and stroked her head as we continued to kiss with fervor.

As the few minutes went by, I wanted to worship Kayla's hot body, especially her round bubble-butt, so I pulled away from her and slid off to the side of her, then rolled her body over so she would be face down on her tummy. I said, "Just relax, I'm going to worship your body with my hands and tongue."

Kayla responded, "Okay, I'm looking forward to this."

I started with her upper back and shoulders and lightly caressed her body with my hands making slow deliberate movements so she could feel every inch of my relaxing, tingling touch. I continued down her back and to the sides of her lithe torso, lightly brushing the sides of firm breasts as I passed over them.

When I arrived at her sacrum, I lightly massaged the area and slowly moved to her ass cheeks. I caressed and kneaded her firm butt cheeks running my hands from the top of her ass crack moving outwards towards her hips, then back to her deep crack, then sliding down a few inches, then moving outwards again spreading her cheeks exposing her anus and cunt, then stopping at her hip joint, then returning back to her butt crack, finally stroking her glute fold at the bottom of her cheeks. I repeated this movement four or five times before moving on.

I then went down to her ankles and worked my way up her calf, then to her thighs. I performed long slow strokes with my finger tips up and down the entire length of leg making sure she tingled from my touch. Kayla cooed as she felt my light touch caressing her long legs. I made a few passes up and down her leg, then spent more time on her thighs, mostly stroking her upper inner thighs. Every time I arrived at the top of her thigh, I bumped into her twat but retreated right away. Kayla had spread her legs a bit wider, inviting me to gain more access to her pussy so the next stroke up I rubbed her twat a bit with my hand, but only the labia. Kayla sighed softly as she felt me touch her cunt.

I went back to caressing her fine ass with long slow strokes up and down her plump ass cheeks. Then I spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her brown flower. I stuck my tongue out and licked her open ass crack from her perineum crossing over her anus then up to the top of her crack. Kayla moaned softly as she enjoyed my tongue traversing her entire butt crack. I continued to give her ass a wet tongue bath for many minutes. Having my face planted in an 18 year old girl's ass was so hot and arousing, I was in heaven.

Then Kayla said, "I'm so turned on, I want to suck your cock."

I said, Okay, but I still want to eat your pussy too."

Kayla said, "Let me flip over and we can 69."

So Kayla flipped over and I got on top of her with my face at her crotch and my cock right over her face. We both went at each others private area, licking and sucking making some loud slurping noises. Kayla was getting very wet as her nectar was leaking from her twat and my cock had hardened to it's 6 and half inch length.

We stayed in this position for many minutes enjoying each others private parts when I decided to slide a finger into Kayla's butt hole. I licked my finger, rubbed it in Kayla's leaking nectar then slid it into her brown anus. Kayla moaned and said, "Aww, that feels so good."

I then proceeded to insert two fingers, then eventually three fingers into her ass and finger fucked her. Kayla moaned with pleasure as I kept my fingers pumping in and out of her butt hole while still licking and sucking her now swollen clit.

Then Kayla yelled out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

Kayla's body started to shake and shudder as she approached her climax. Kayla screamed, "I'm cumming Ken!"

Kayla's body bucked and convulsed as she reached her orgasm. She squirted a bit and I could feel her anus contract in pulses around my fingers as she came. Her orgasm lasted fairly long as I kept my fingers in her ass and my mouth on her clit.

When she finally started to come down from her orgasm I felt her body go limp so I pulled my fingers from her anus and slid off of her. I looked at her as I got off and her body was flush with a dark pink color and she had her eyes closed still breathing a bit fast with a smile on her face. Kayla laid there very limp and relaxed and whispered, "That was a fantastic orgasm," and passed out.

I was thinking that the wine and the intense orgasm had gotten to her as she laid lifeless. I asked, "Are you okay Kayla?"

She didn't respond so I checked her breathing and pulse. They were still elevated but within the normal ranges, she had just passed out. I sat there for a few moments staring at a hot 18 year old girl passed out and was deciding on what to do next.

I wanted to fuck her so bad but I didn't want to violate her while being unconscious so I pondered on what to do because I still had an erection. I decided that I would be 'respectful' and not fuck her while she was passed out, but I decided that I would eat her pussy because I loved how she tasted.

I propped her legs up and open so I could get to her tasty cunt. I put my face in crotch and performed an oral assault on her wet sticky twat and licked all of her juices from her labia, inner lips, vaginal opening and anus. Kayla tasted so good I wished that I could eat her pussy and ass everyday. I gave her entire crotch a wet tongue bath cleaning up every bit of moisture on every inch of skin down there.

After spending over five minutes cleaning her I stopped and got off the bed, I licked my lips and wiped my face that had saliva and her nectar all over it. Just then Kayla woke from her brief slumber and said, "Wow, what happened, I passed out."

I said, "Yes you did, how do you feel now?"

Kayla said, "I feel okay, but I'm still drunk," as she rubbed her eyes.

I said, 'Why don't you stay there and relax for a bit."

Kayla asked, "How long was I asleep?"

I said, "Not long, less than 10 minutes."

Kayla said, "Oh, okay... I'm sorry about that."

I said, "Don't worry about it, you're tipsy and you experienced a pretty good orgasm," as I chuckled.

Kayla said, "Well I need to help you get off,'" as she laughed.

I said, "If you're up to it, otherwise I can let you relax from your 'alcohol buzz'."

Kayla said, "Actually this 'buzz' is keeping me horny," as she giggled.

I said, "Okay what did you have in mind?"

Kayla said, "Well when you were finger fucking my ass, I really enjoyed that. Why don't you fuck me in my ass with your cock this time."

I said, "Are you sure?"

Kayla said, "Of course I'm sure. You should know by now that I like my butt hole being penetrated."

I said, "Well okay then."

By this time I had lost my erection so I said, "I need your help in getting hard again," as I chuckled.

Kayla got up and slid to the edge of the bed where I was standing and grabbed a hold of my flaccid cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked and licked it in a very seductive manner getting me hard very quickly. Kayla said, "Wow it looks like you're ready already," as she laughed.

I said, "Yes, you know how to get a cock hard instantly."

We both laughed as she positioned herself at the edge of the bed on her back with her legs spread and her ass hanging off the edge. I said, "Let me get some lube from your night stand."

I went and got the lube and put some on her anus and on the head of my hard cock. I moved forward and rubbed my cock on her slick butt hole and moved it around a bit. I then pushed forward and penetrated her anus with the tip of my cock. Kayla smiled and said, "Go ahead, slide your hard cock into my ass."

I pushed in further getting the head of my cock into her anus. Kayla moaned and closed her eyes and said, "Yes that's it, slide your cock deep into my ass."

I obliged and pushed my cock in deeper now entering her rectum. It just then occurred to me that I've found an 18 year old girl that loves to get fucked in the ass. Again, I was in heaven having the opportunity to experience this.

I snapped out of my fleeting daydream and proceeded to sink my cock deeper into Kayla's ass. Kayla yelped, "Yes, fuck my ass, I love it in the ass!"

I then accelerated my pace of fucking Kayla's ass. I grabbed her legs and spread them open even further and started jack hammering her butt hole. My movement of going in and out of her ass was rapid and forceful. Kayla screamed out, "Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck my ass hard and deep!"

I kept this rabid pace for a few minutes wrecking Kayla's rectum pretty good as she kept screaming, "Oh my god, fuck my ass!"

Kayla was screaming so loud I was hoping that the neighbors couldn't hear her.

All of a sudden Laura walked into Kayla's bedroom and said, "Holy shit, I didn't know what the screaming was about, now I know."

Kayla gasped, "Mom, you weren't supposed to be home till this evening."

I looked at Laura and she smiled at me and said, "Don't stop because I'm here, keep fucking my daughter in the ass," as she laughed.

I paused for a second, but went back to hammering Kayla's butt hole. Kayla went back to her vocal approval of getting fucked in the ass, it was hot. Laura walked up to us and leered at the action that was going on and said, "This is so fucking hot, you are making me super horny," as she drooled over us.

Kayla looked up at her mom and said, "Mom why don't you join us?"

Laura said, "I will, but I brought someone home with me, she is waiting downstairs, let me go get her," as she headed for the door.

I looked at Kayla with a surprised look and asked Kayla, "Who do you think it is?"

Kayla said, "I don't know, this is as much of a surprise to me too."

Laura returned to Kayla's room with another woman and said, "This is Pamela, Pamela this is Ken and my daughter Kayla."

I was still butt fucking Kayla when they walked in but I pulled out of Kayla's ass as they approached the bed and I said, "Very nice to meet you Pamela."

Pamela had a sheepish grin on her face as she said, "Nice to meet you too."

Kayla sat up from her prone position and said, "Nice to meet you Pamela, how do you know my mom?"

Pamela answered, "We first met each other at the market talking about food for a specific diet plan."

Laura said, "Pamela asked me what I ate to keep my weight in check and that's how we got started talking."

Pamela was a bit chubby and wanted to get more fit and trim. She had a very pretty face with nice blonde hair that went to her shoulders. Her eyes were blue and had a very fair skin complexion. She was in her early 40's, stood about 5'5" and guessing her measurements at 42DD - 34- 48? She was thick but shapely with nice curves in the right spots, she had a nice big round ass and thick thighs.

Laura said, "We've talked with each other for a couple weeks now and one of our conversations led to talking about sex. Pamela is unattached and was feeling the need for passionate sex with a woman but didn't know how to meet someone just for sex. I told her that I could help her with that," as she laughed.

Kayla asked, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

Pamela said, "No, but I've watched a lot of lesbian porn and it really gets me excited."

I said, "Well you have hit the jackpot Pamela. Laura and Kayla are great sex partners."

Pamela said, "Oh wow, this is great. Laura didn't mention Kayla in our conversations."

Kayla said, "I'm guessing my mom brought you here so we could all play together, but she didn't know that Ken was going to be here too."

Pamela said, "Yes, I only expected to have sex with Laura."

I said, "You don't have to have sex with me if you don't want, we want you to be as comfortable as possible."

Pamela said, "Oh okay, but we'll see how things progress. And I need to ask, how old are you Kayla?

Kayla quickly responded, "I turned 18 a couple of months ago."

Pamela said, "Okay, I just needed know, having sex with a young teen is one of my fetishes."

Laura said, "Now that we got the formalities out of the way, Pamela get naked," as she chuckled.

I asked Pamela, "Are you okay with me being here?"

Pamela said, "Yes, I'm okay. I trust Laura's judgement about you being here."

Laura said, "Good, because he is safe and sane and a very fun sex partner."

Kayla chimed in, "Yes, super fun as you saw when you walked in."

Pamela blushed and said, "I've only seen anal sex porn, I've never done it or watched in person."

Laura asked, "Are interested?"

Pamela said, "I'm curious, but hesitant cause it looks like it would hurt."

Kayla asked, "Do you ever put anything up your ass?"

Pamela said, "I've put my finger in my ass, but nothing else."

Laura said, "Oh wow, a true anal virgin. Well if you have any interest, we can work with you starting out with small objects."

Pamela said, "We'll see how things go and how horny I get," as she laughed.

Pamela stripped out of her clothes and exposed her voluptuous body. Kayla's eyes lit up when she saw Pamela naked and said, "Oh my god Pamela, you have a very sexy body!"

It was obvious that Kayla was turned on with Pamela's BBW body. I myself felt the same way with all her curves being in the right places.

Laura said, "Let's start out slow. Pamela lay down on your back on the bed and Kayla and I will give you a four-hand massage caressing of your body. We won't touch your privates till later, we want you to feel the intimate touch from a woman."

Kayla said, "This going to be fun, I love touching a woman's body and especially one with a lot of curves and thickness, please take that the right way Pamela."

Pamela said, "I do, as I enjoy being touched, but now for the first time by two women, yes!"

I sat down in the big chair that Kayla has in her room and became an interested spectator.

Laura and Kayla went up to Pamela's face and started caressing it. Pamela closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention. Then Kayla planted her lips on Pamela's mouth. It startled Pamela, but she quickly responded by kissing back and opening her mouth. Kayla and Pamela engaged themselves in a passionate kissing affair. They tangled their tongues and swapped spit for many minutes as Laura watched and continued to stroke and caress Pamela's face, neck and upper chest.

Pamela was getting aroused as her body squirmed and started to change to a shade of pink. Both Pamela and Kayla were moaning and sighing with pleasure as Laura moved further down Pamela's body now playing with her big tits. They were definitely more than two handfuls each as Laura fondled and caressed the massive melons. Laura then gave them a tongue bath as she licked and sucked the both of them.

Pamela was getting so turned on she reached down and started rubbing her pussy. Her twat had a fuzzy layer of hair that was neatly trimmed. Pamela was getting fairly aggressive with her masturbation as her fingers rapidly ran back and forth across her swollen clit.

Laura noticed that Pamela had started masturbating and was getting turned on watching her. Laura then decided to go to Pamela's steamy cunt. Laura lifted and spread Pamela's thick legs and put her face right in her crotch. Laura stuck her tongue out and started licking Pamela's crotch area. Pamela was now leaking pussy juice and Laura was there to lap it up. Pamela moaned loudly as she felt Laura's tongue on her private area.

Laura spent many minutes licking and cleaning Pamela's crotch as Kayla stopped kissing Pamela and moved to her big tits. Kayla rubbed her face in Pamela's deep cleavage as she pressed the large mammary glands against the side of her head.

Pamela was in heaven getting the intimate attention in two places of her body as Laura and Kayla continued to caress and get their mouths on every private part of Pamela's body. I just sat there enjoying the live sex show happening right in front of me.

The physical stimulation had quickly gotten Pamela as she screamed out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

I saw Pamela's body start to shudder and shake as her orgasm was about to overcome her. Pamela squealed, "Oh shit, oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

Pamela's body jerked heavily then stiffened up like a wooden board as she ejaculated on Laura's face who had become pinned in between Pamela's thick thighs. Kayla pulled back as she felt Pamela become rigid and was startled by her unusual orgasmic reaction.

Pamela let out a deep sigh as she was coming down from her intense orgasm with her body turning to jello as she went limp. Laura pulled her face from Pamela's steamy crotch wiping the ejaculate that had sprayed her mouth and chin. Kayla saw Laura's face dripping with Pamela's juices so she went up to Laura and started licking her face and kissing her. Laura and Kayla soon became lip locked and started kissing each other very passionately. It was very hot watching Laura and Kayla kissing and enjoying each other.

12