Friend's Teen Daughter Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pamela saw Laura and Kayla kissing and gasped, putting her hand over her mouth not believing what she was seeing. Pamela looked at me and I gave her a smile like 'this is what they do'.

Pamela was so shocked that she got up off the bed and came over to me and asked, "Does Laura and Kayla have sex with each other?!"

I answered, "Yes they do. Does that bother you?"

Pamela said, "No not really, I'm just really surprised, and to tell you the truth, it's turning me on a little."

I smiled and said, "Well you're going to have a lot of fun with them then."

Pamela smiled and said, "Yes, this might be the fun relationship I've been wanting."

I asked, "Excuse me for being nosey, but are you a lesbian? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Pamela said, "It's okay to ask. I've only been with men my entire life but have had these feelings about being with a woman, both physically and emotionally."

I said, "I see. Just to let you know that I enjoy having sex with men, but I'll never get emotionally attached to a man. I enjoy sex and the physical contact with a man, but I don't kiss them. It seems that you are looking for a deeper relationship with a woman."

Pamela said, "Yes, I never really thought about it that way, but I think it's true."

I said, "I hope you can find the person that you can share your life with."

Just then Laura and Kayla broke up their make-out session and Laura asked, "So what are you two talking about, huh?"

I said, "We were talking about how hot it is to see you making-out with your daughter," as Pamela and I smiled.

Laura said, "Does that turn you on Pam?

Pam answered, "It's a bit shocking, but yes, it's taboo and has me turned-on!

Laura asked, "Would you like to taste some teen pussy?

Kayla quickly interjected, "Of course she would. Pamela come lay down in front of me while I spread my legs so you can eat my pussy."

Pamela hesitantly went over to the bed and stood next to it.

I said, "Pamela, this is your best opportunity to fulfill your teen fetish that you have. Even if Kayla is only 18 years old, she is a great sex partner to play with."

Laura said, "Don't be afraid, just do what feels natural and I'm sure you'll be fine."

Pamela said, "Well okay, I'm just nervous because I've never done anything like this before."

Kayla said, "Just imagine what you like when someone is eating your pussy, then perform that on me and you'll be fine."

Pamela got down in between Kayla's splayed open legs and put her face right in front of Kayla's crotch. She got a whiff of Kayla's scent coming from her cunt and said, "Umm, you smell so good," then lightly licked Kayla's labia.

Pamela whispered, "You taste even better than you smell, yum."

Pamela continued licking Kayla's twat with long licks along her entire pussy slit all the way to her perineum, then back up to the top to her clit. Pam was enjoying her oral assault on Kayla's pussy as Kayla cooed and sighed with pleasure responding to the tongue bath she was getting.

Laura was watching to see how Pam would do and how Kayla would respond to Pam's first pussy eating. They both were enjoying themselves indicated by the sounds that they were making.

Laura was getting turned-on watching and said, "Ken, come over here and eat my pussy, then I want you to fuck me."

I went over to the bed where Laura had laid down next to her daughter, then she spread her legs wide open so I could get in there. I laid down in front of Laura and planted my face right in her steamy twat and started licking every square inch of her entire crotch. She tasted so good with a variety of flavors, some perspiration, some pee and a lot of pussy juice leaking from her vagina. I licked her clean then went to work on her clit. This sent a jolt through her body as she arched her back as her clit had been stimulated and swelled to about a half an inch. I sucked on her protruding love button and this sent her into ecstasy as her body squirmed and jerked headed for orgasm.

Laura screamed out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum!"

Laura's body shook and shuddered as a wave of orgasm went right though her. She squirted a bit as she came, but her convulsions were fairly violent as I felt her thighs hit the side of my head. Laura let out a guttural moan as she slowly came down from her orgasm. I pulled my face from her crotch which was covered with sweat and ejaculate.

Laura mumbled, "That felt so good, I wish I could feel this way all the time."

Meanwhile, Pam still had her face buried in Kayla's crotch as they both were still enjoying this position.

Laura then said, "You need to fuck me right now, I'm still really horny."

I got on top of Laura in the traditional missionary position and first gave her a big kiss. She said, "Umm, I taste good don't I?" As she tasted the fluid that was on my lips, on my tongue and my face.

I said, "Yes, you taste fantastic, I wish I could taste that everyday."

Laura kissed me back and said, "Fuck me."

I easily slid my cock into her juicy cunt as it made a squishy sound as I impaled her. Laura sighed as she felt my cock slide deeper into her pussy. I then slowly retracted my cock from her, then started to hump her fairly hard.

Laura yelped, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Kayla heard her mom and looked up and saw me fucking Laura with vigor. This excited Kayla and pushed her closer to having an orgasm. Then, Kayla screamed out, "Oh shit, oh fuck, Pamela I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

Kayla's body started shaking and shivering as she was having an orgasm. Kayla squirted her thick ejaculate all over Pam's face and mouth almost gagging Pamela. Kayla grunted as she came down from her deep rooted orgasm as her body went limp. Pam pulled her face from Kayla's crotch as she felt her body go limp. Pam said, "Oh wow what an experience that was, I loved it."

Pam then saw me fucking Laura right next to her. She hadn't noticed us before, cause she was so into eating Kayla's pussy.

Then, Laura said, "Fuck me in the ass Ken."

So I pulled out of Laura's pussy and with all the juice that coated my cock, I didn't need any lube. I then positioned my cock at Laura's anus. Pamela was getting a front row view of me going to fuck Laura in the ass.

I pushed my cock into Laura's butt hole slowly waiting for her to relax so I could really start fucking her. Laura was tighter than Kayla as I could really feel Laura's sphincter tight around my cock. It felt really good with that tightness wrapped around my cock.

After a few moments, Laura had relaxed enough for me to start fucking her. Pamela sat there focused on my cock going in and out of Laura's ass. She was almost drooling as she got even closer to get a better look of me buttfucking Laura.

I started to jackhammer Laura's ass with speed and vigor. Laura yelped out, "Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck me harder, fuck me faster."

I continued to slam into Laura with my cock going balls deep then just stopping short of pulling out. My rapid rhythm of butt fucking had Laura enjoying her rectum being filled then emptied. Pam was mesmerized as she put her face down by Laura's ass watching my cock sliding in and out of her.

Pamela then blurted out, "This is so hot, I want to get fucked in the ass."

Laura heard this and said, "I'm sure Ken would oblige your wish."

Pamela asked, "Would you Ken?"

I said, "If you really want it, I can help you," as I thought to myself I'm going to fuck three women in the ass in a matter of one hour!

Laura said, "Okay Ken, slide out of me and get ready to fuck Pam in the ass," as she chuckled.

I asked Pam, "What position do you want to be in?"

Pam answered, "I like the 'doggy' position when I fuck, so how about that?"

I said, "Perfect, let's do it on the floor where we have a stable surface."

Pam got down on her knees and elbows and put her face on the carpet. Laura got the lube and applied a fair amount on Pam's anus and pushed her finger in a bit and rubbed some on my hard cock.

I asked Pam, "Are you ready, I'm going to be as gentle as I can and make this experience as pleasurable as possible so you enjoy it, hoping that you'll want to do it again in the future. If at anytime you want me to stop, I will pull out immediately, okay?"

Pam said, "Okay, I'm ready."

Laura said, "Pam, this can be very enjoyable if you want it to be. I'm going to walk you through the beginning steps, okay?"

Pam said, "Okay, I'm listening."

Laura said, "As you feel Ken's cock push into you, take a deep breath and relax your entire body. It's very important that you be relaxed and not tightened up, it makes the initial penetration go a lot easier. You're still going to feel pressure, but it doesn't have to be painful."

Pam said, "Okay."

Laura said, "Okay Ken, start pushing in."

I put the head of my cock right on Pam's anus and very slowly started to push in as I could feel Pam take a deep breath. I kept pushing in very slowly feeling Pam's sphincter (which was very tight) wrap around my cock. Pam grunted as I slowly slid my cock deeper into her. I asked her quietly, "Are you okay Pam?"

Pam said, "Yes, I'm okay, there's a bit of pain, but it's not bad."

I said, "Good, I'm going to keep pushing in."

Pam let out another loud grunt that turned into a moan, then a sigh. I continued to push in with no negative reaction or telling me to stop.

Well, it didn't take long, but I had sunk my cock all the way in, balls deep and Pam took it. I asked, "How does this feel Pam?"

Pam said, "It feels a little weird like I need to poop, but it doesn't really hurt."

I said, "Just to let you know, I'm all the way in now, full penetration with my 6.5" cock," as I laugh.

Pam chuckled at my comment and said, "Well this feels better than I thought it would, it's no wonder Laura and Kayla enjoy it."

I said, "Now that your sphincter has relaxed (I could feel the expansion), I'm going to start fucking you now."

Pam said, "I'm ready and looking forward to it."

I slowly started to pull out, then pushed back in. Pam moaned loudly and said, "That feels really good, I never knew that I would enjoy something in my ass."

So I picked up the pace and Pam really started moaning and sighing. I got more vigorous and forceful and Pam shrieked, "Oh my god, oh yes, fuck me in the ass, I love it."

I got to the point of jack-hammering Pam's ass, slamming into it and pulling out with speed and force. Pam started yelling, "Oh fuck, oh shit, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh yes!"

This woke Kayla from her nap and saw me fucking Pam in the ass fast and furious. Laura was smiling as she was turned-on with Pam's loud vocal enjoyment.

This frantic fucking of this hot BBW's big ass got me to orgasm much quicker than normal as her vocal indulgence excited me. I yelled out, "Oh yes, I'm going to cum in your ass Pam!"

Pam quickly said, "No, I want you to cum in my mouth!"

I said, "Okay here I cum," as I pulled my cock out of Pam's ass I walked around to face her, she sat up still on her knees and opened her mouth waiting for me to cum. I stroked my cock and shot a rope of semen right into Pam's mouth. I kept stroking as I had more to shoot. Pam grabbed my cock and put it in her mouth as I shot more jizz into her.

After I finished ejaculating, Pam licked and sucked my cock clean. She smacked her lips and said, "Oh my god, that was so hot."

Laura was surprised with Pam's actions and said, "Wow Pam, you've become an anal and cum slut in one afternoon," as she laughed.

Pam responded, "This was so hot and enjoyable, I think you're right," as she laughed.

Kayla who saw the last part of everything said, "I bet you didn't know you had it in you to have this kind of fun."

Pam said, "You're right, I would have never thought it. But, I'm so glad I have and I hope I can have more fun with you guys in the future."

Laura said, "I think we can work things out to make it happen," as we all laughed.

To be continued...

12