Friends: TOW Monica Cheats Again

Story Info
Chandler is in Oklahoma. Monica is a woman with needs...
2.1k words
4.74
10.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story. All characters depicted are over 18 years of age.

********************************************************************

Setting:

This story takes place some time in Season 9.

Characters:

Monica Gellar (Age 32) - Professional chef. Married to Chandler Bing. Sister to Ross Gellar.

Tag Jones (Age 26) - Ex-boyfriend and former assistant to Rachel Green.

Will Colbert (Age 33) - Ross's high school friend. Member of "I hate Rachel" club.

**********************************************************************

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, but so far it's been a rather terrible day for Monica. Chandler is stuck in Tulsa, Oklahoma due to work. The rest of the gang are on a trip to Maine. Monica was supposed to be on that trip too, but she got a call from the restaurant that morning that someone left the fridge open overnight and everything got spoiled. Monica had to spend the next 5 hours calling every supplier she knows to restock the restaurant as best as she could. When she finished, she collapsed on the couch in her apartment, exhausted and still a little aggravated that her Saturday was ruined.

After a few minutes of rest, Monica's mind began to wander and all of a sudden, she was feeling very horny. It's been more than two weeks now since she and Chandler have had sex. It doesn't help that Chandler works in Tulsa and can only come home twice a month. Monica is a woman with needs. Unbeknownst to most people, she has an insatiable appetite for sex. With Chandler not being around so much, she's had to make due with her vibrator and internet porn. Today, however, she feels like she needs more.

Monica: "Fuck I'm so horny right now. I'm tired of my vibrator. I need a real dick. I know I shouldn't do this to Chandler, but he's never around anymore and I have needs!"

Monica took her phone out of her purse and checked her contact list. Two names jumped out at her and she licked her lips at the thought of a potential threesome. She dialed their numbers and invited them over.

30 minutes later, the first person showed up. It was Tag, Rachel's ex-boyfriend and former assistant.

Tag: "Hey Monica. I was surprised to hear from you. Look, I know you said on the phone that you just want sex, no strings attached. But I still don't know if it's a good idea. Rachel lives just across the hall and I don't want to make things awkward between you two."

Monica: "Tag, relax. You and Rachel haven't been together for over a year. Plus she's not even here. She's on a trip and won't be back for a few days. Do you want to fuck me or not?"

Tag: "Oh fuck yes Monica. I've wanted you ever since I met you. Haven't you ever noticed me checking you out, even what I was with Rachel?"

Monica: "Yea, of course I did. I've caught you staring at my breasts more times than I can remember. But to be fair, I've kinda wanted you for a while as well. There was one time when you and Rachel were having sex and the door wasn't closed completely. I happened to peak in and saw that big young dick of yours. From that point on I knew I needed that cock inside me some day. Well, that day is today!"

Tag: "Fuck...Monica. Let's go to your bedroom and get the party started!"

Before the two could take a step, there was another knock on the door.

Tag: "What the hell? Are we expecting more people?"

Monica: "Well, I didn't mention earlier, but I was kinda hoping for a threesome today. Hope that's ok with you."

Tag: "Um..I guess? It's not Joey is it?"

Monica: "Ha no. Although that would be great. It's a friend from high school."

Monica went to open the door, where Will Corbert was standing with a nervous look on his face.

Will: "Hi Monica, is it really true? You and Chandler aren't together anymore?"

Monica: "Well, not exactly, but for today, we're all just going to pretend that I'm not married ok? By the way Will, this is Tag. He's the other guy that I mentioned on the phone."

The two men shook hands and greeted each other awkwardly, unsure of what's really happening. The only thing they knew for sure was that Monica wanted sex, and they were here to help. Monica proceeded to take both men into her bedroom. She sat at the foot of the bed and instructed Tag and Will to undress. After the two have fully disrobed, Monica couldn't help but smile at the sight in front of her. Unlike Chandler, both men were in great shape and could easily make it as male models. Both were sporting nice sized cocks that even in their semi-erect state, were easily bigger than Chandler fully erect. Monica licked her lips in pure lust and motioned with for the two men to come over to her. Tag and Will are now standing in front of Monica, with their gradually hardening cocks just inches from her. Monica didn't waste any time and grabbed hold of both cocks in her hands, slowly jerking them back and forth.

Monica: "Hmmm....this is exactly what I wanted - two big hard cocks."

Tag and Will were in ecstasy. Monica was jerking them off with expert precision. She was clearly a woman who knows how to handle a cock (or two). Monica could see the pure bliss on the faces of Tag and Will. It made her feel good that she hasn't lost her touch even after marriage. She pulled her tank top over her head, revealing her perfect C-cup breasts. After a couple of minutes of jerking them off, Monica proceeded to give Tag and Will a blowjob that they would never forget. Monica was an expert at sloppy blowjobs. She likes to use a lot of saliva, she grips the cock really tightly with her mouth, and sucks at a blistering speed. Will was no match for Monica's technique and within 5 minutes he came all over Monica's face and tits. Only Tag was left now, and he was putting up a much better fight.

Monica: "So Tag. Do I suck cock better than Rachel?"

That question seemed to have pushed Tag over the edge because he suddenly pulled her head forward and with a load groan, and emptied his load into her mouth. Afterwards he collapsed onto the bed next to Monica.

Tag: "Monica, I'm being totally honest here. Rachel was really good at giving head, but you're just on a different level. Your blowjob was so raw and messy. I loved it!"

Monica: "Aww that makes me feel amazing Tag. All my life I've been jealous of Rachel since she was always the popular girl, the sexy blonde, and the one that every guy wants to bang."

Tag: "Monica, if I knew you could give head like this, I would've gone after you instead of Rachel."

Monica: "Tag, you do know that I was already married when you met me right?"

Tag: "So? You're married now aren't you? And you just sucked off two guys."

Monica: "Oh right, good point LOL."

By this time, Will has joined the duo on the bed.

Will: "Wow Monica, that was amazing. I've not emptied a load like that in some time."

Monica: "Well, I hope you're not done yet, because I'm ready for round two!."

Will: "Whoa Monica. You're going to need to give me a few min to recharge."

Monica: "Fine. Tag, you're up first then. Lie on your back and let me ride that fucking big dick!"

Tag: "Gladly!"

Tag scooted over to the middle of the bed. His dick now fully hard again and pointing straight up in the air. Monica's pussy was beyond wet at that point. It had been so long since she's had a big young dick inside of her. She quickly removed her panties and positioned herself above Tag, slowly lowering her dripping pussy onto Tag's cock. As he entered her, they both let out a loud moan.

Monica: "Fuuuuckk, that feels so good."

Tag: "Shit Monica, you're so wet...and tight!"

Monica: "Yea well, it's been a while since I've had my pussy stretched like this. Chandler's got a small dick."

With Tag's cock fully inside her, Monica began to ride him up and down. Tag was loving the sensation of Monica's tight pussy gripping his dick. He was also loving the sight in front of him. Monica looked so sexy. It was a different kind of sexy than Rachel. Rachel was more elegant and petite. She liked her sex to be gentler. She was not a screamer or sweater. Monica was the complete opposite. She was wilder. She screamed and talked dirty. She had bigger tits and her skin glistened with her sweat. As she continued to buck up and down on his cock, Tag reached up and squeezed Monica's perfect tits, causing her to scream in ecstasy.

Monica: "Oh fuck yes Tag. Fuck me harder. Keep pounding me with that big fat cock!"

While Monica was riding Tag up and down, Will has recovered and ready to join in on the fun. He positioned himself right behind Monica and in one swell swoop, inserted his cock into Monica's ass, causing her to gasp in surprise.

Monica: "Damn Will, you surprised the shit out of me!"

Will: "Ha sorry Mon, you were kinda in your own little world, and your ass was just screaming to be fucked. Hope that's ok with you."

Monica: "Oh it's more than Ok. Having two big cocks inside of me feels so fucking good. This is the best fuck I've had in years!"

Tag and Will continue to pound into Monica with reckless abandon. Monica was experiencing the height of sexual pleasure at this point, being double-penetrated by two studs whose cocks are significantly bigger and thicker than what she's used to with Chandler. It wasn't long before the pleasure pushed her over the edge and she came all over Tag and Will's cocks.

Monica: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuk that was good!"

Tag and Will were loving this side of Monica. In public, Monica was always motherly, obsessively organized, and practical, but in bed she is a complete wild woman with an insatiable sexual appetite. Even after she orgasmed, she continued urging them to fuck her harder.

Monica: "Yes yes, keep pounding this slutty married pussy! Fuck me hard like the horny bitch that I am!"

Tag: "Monica, I love this slutty side of you. It must suck to be married to Chandler and his tiny boy cock doesn't it? What you need is to be fucked by a real man."

Monica: "Yes Tag. I need a real man's cock. I can barely feel Chandler's dick when he's inside me. Keep fucking me with that manly cock of yours!"

Will: "Fuck....Monica, I'm going to cum soon. Do you want me to pull out?"

Monica: "Hell no! Cum inside my ass. I want to feel all that warm cum inside me."

Will didn't need to be told twice. With a load groan, he pushed deep into Monica's ass and released a big load of cum inside of her. He made sure her ass took every drop of his cum and then collapsed onto the side of the bed.

Monica: "Fuck yea...that feels so good. Tag, I want you to cum inside me also. Give me that hot cum inside my pussy!"

Tag: "Shit Monica...I'm cuuuuming!"

Tag plunged his dick as deep as he could and emptied his seed into Monica's waiting pussy. After Tag pulled out, Monica laid back onto the bed between the two studs, fully satisfied from having both her holes filled with hot cum.

Monica: "That was amazing guys. I wanted cock so bad and you both really delivered!"

Tag: "No, thank you Monica. This was one of the best sex I've ever had!"

Will: "Ditto that. I can't believe you are the same fat girl from high school who no guys wanted to date."

Monica: "Aww that's very sweet of you two. Anyway, since you two enjoyed it so much, you're both welcome to stay the night. Chandler isn't coming home until tomorrow afternoon."

Before Tag and Will could respond, Monica had already grabbed their cocks in her hands and started to stroke them back to hardness. Monica was devastated when Chandler had to relocate to Oklahoma for work, but as she continued to stroke the two big cocks beside her and Tag and Will were now both sucking on her tits, she thought to herself perhaps it isn't so bad after all...