Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 01

Story Info
Penny surprised Leonard. Will he get his fantasy come true?
9.8k words
4.52
22.1k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

All names and story are fictional.

Zangen Pharmaceutical has awarded a Mexico retreat as part of their annual award for their top employee (non-managerial positions). The company has reserved an all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and the recipients has an option to bring a guest with them but airfare will be on their own expense. Penny won the annual award as everyone expected due to her charismatic and likable personality but its her sales record that took her to the top.

----------------------

"Stop whining... just go..." Leonard said playfully,"...A free vacation... When will you get another chance like this?" Leonard said.

"But it won't be fun without you..." Penny insisted, "...and I'll miss you."

"Aw... I'll miss you too... its only two days and I'll be there with," Leonard said as he hugged Penny.

"You sure you can't stop that experiment of yours and go together?" Penny asked with her head against Leonard's chest.

"Its time critical... Sheldon will have a fit if I have to start all over..."

"Yeah... you don't want that," Penny said as she made a face.

"Ok... if I finished the experiment early... I'll fly over early."

Penny beamed up, "You promise?"

Leonard melted looking at his wife's green eyes, "Promise..."

Leonard said seriously, "...its Cabo... and with this..." he lifted a two-piece yellow string bikini, "...I got to be there to swat them hunks off you," he said playfully.

"Honey, you know how much I love my nerd right?" Penny asked giggling as she took the bikinis off Leonard's hand and put it back in the suitcase, "...I have this too," she said and showed Leonard a one-piece blue bathing suit.

"I know... Just teasing..." Leonard said smiling proudly.

Penny love her husband and would do anything for him. "Should I pack this?" Penny asked showing Leonard a blue strapless tube dress.

"Sure... as long as I'm with you," Leonard said jokingly.

"You better show up or someone else would be ogling over this dress," Penny said teasing.

"By all means...please do," Leonard said jokingly and laughed.

"Yeah, you would love that... see me fuck another man," Penny said sarcastically. She made a face at Leonard, "I think I'm all set," she said as she looked at her baggage on top of the bed. She then looked at Leonard forcing a smile at her, "I'll miss you, so you better meet me there ASAP... and don't let Sheldon give you anything that will make you stay," she said as she sat on the bed.

"Well, I think I deserve a going away, I'll miss you sex... Its going to be a long two nights without you," Leonard commented grinning at Penny.

"I'm all yours... What will it be tonight?" Penny asked.

"Let's finally use that thing you keep rejecting to use... hmmm?"

Penny's eyes went wide and dropped her jaw with a hint of smile in her eyes, "You just got it not too long but okay... you deserve it," she surrendered.

"Five days was a long time," Leonard commented and like The Flash, got the luggage off the bed and started stripping, grinning in excitement.

Penny took off her top exposing her perky breasts then sexily pushed her pants down her shapely legs. She stood in front of Leonard and posed for an effect before kneeling down and took his fat cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah... Mmm... Ahhh..." Leonard moaned as he watched Penny bobbed and sucked his cock.

---------------------

Leonard loves Penny since he first laid eyes on her and been his wet fantasies ever since. Knowing her sexual appetite and even saw some of the men she dated come in and out of her apartment fed his imagination just like every ordinary nerd like him does when they're infatuated with a girl such as Penny. His imagination was confirmed when they finally dated and tasted her sexperiences. His imaginations got even wilder imagining Penny with the guys she slept with between the gaps through the years of their off and on relationship including Rajesh and even Stuart. But the one that fed his mojo the most was Glenn who drove Penny back to L.A. from the Science Conference in Big Sur. In spite of it all, he genuinely and deeply love Penny especially now that she's his wife.

Penny finally realized how much she loves Leonard after years of doubting their compatibility because of their levels of intellect and how much he really loves her. She changed her habits into a new leaf for the better to make it all up to Leonard, what she put him throughout the years of their on and off relationship. She successfully forgot the past guys in her sex life for a brief moment in their marriage till Leonard brought them up and realized how turned on he gets each time he asked explicit details, which in turn actually made his performance in bed amazingly great. "You're always being hit on even if I'm there with you so might as well accept it that you're a fuck magnet," she remembered Leonard had told her.

---------------------

Penny used her expertise on sucking her husband's cock as he looked at him and saw that gleam in his eyes, the lust that she could distinguish each time he started to imagine her sexperience with other men and this time lately, were all about her and Glenn.

Leonard grunted and moaned as he felt Penny's lips slid up and down his shaft while he thought of Penny's lovely face stuffed with Glenn's black cock.

Penny started to rub her pussy as she felt tingling sensations all over her cunt as images of Glenn's cock flashed in her mind, "Ummp... Mmmp..." she moaned on Leonard's cock as she bobbed her head.

Leonard stopped Penny as he felt his orgasm approaching and have her bend over on the bed. He quickly aimed his fat cock on Penny's slit from behind as she spread her feet apart.

"Ahhhng... I love your cock... Mmm..." Penny said with her moans as Leonard's cock stretched her opening and slipped all the way inside her.

Leonard held Penny on her slim waist and started to fuck her tight pussy in full length till he heard her gasped as she tilted her head up when he rapidly picked up the pace of his thrust.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Mmm... Ahhh..." Penny gasped and moaned as her body shook from the impact of her husband's thrust.

Leonard pulled Penny's waist to meet his thrust, "Umm... Umm..." he grunted as he made a couple of hard thrust then slowly pulled his cock out.

Penny sat at the edge of the bed as he watched Leonard walked to the closet and took out a rolled up towel. She felt her pussy tingle as she knew what's wrapped in it.

Leonard sat beside Penny and kissed her on the lips as he caressed her breast and played with her sensitive nipple. He just knew how to make her wet and ready. His hand went down between her legs when she started moaning in his mouth as they kissed.

"Ahhh..." Penny gasped as she felt Leonard's fingers on her slit and to her clit.

Leonard gently rubbed Penny's clit as he kissed her passionately. He would once in a while slip his finger in her opening, teasing her till he felt her wetness ooze out of her tight opening.

Penny sensed Leonard unrolling the towel as his lips went to her nipple, "Oooo... that's nice," she whispered as she tilted her head.

Leonard sucked, nibbled and twirled his tongue on Penny's nipple as he briefly eyed the eleven inch black rubber penis in his hand then rubbed its tip on her other nipple, teasing it.

Penny breathed heavily as she felt the contours of the dildo on her nipple while her other nipple was being flipped by the tip of Leonard's tongue. Her hand wondered over Leonard's cock and wrapped her fingers around its shaft.

Leonard slid the tip of the dido all over Penny's soft skin down to her mound and slipped it between her thighs.

Penny spread her thighs as she felt the rubber cock on her thighs then on her slit. She was about to gasp when Leonard kissed her on the lips. She started to slowly stroke his cock as he rubbed her slit with the length of the rubber cock.

Leonard broke their kiss and looked at Penny's mound and he was mesmerized at the sight of the black penis against her pinkish bald mound. They've used other dildos and sex toys but it never been as arousing as the black rubber penis, "...could be the contrast and the size of it," he thought as he felt his cock twitch in Penny's hand.

"Ready?" Leonard asked excitedly

"Its not as thick as yours but its close, so go slow if you're planning to shove all that in me..." Penny said.

"I got you honey..." Leonard said smiling.

Penny rolled her eyes as she shook her head and then laid down on the bed. She slipped a pillow under her head, "Go slow..." she said eyeing Leonard.

Leonard just grinned then placed the cockhead on Penny's slit and rubbed it around its opening till its shinning with her cunt juices. He saw his wife's mouth formed an O as he pressed the penis on her opening.

Penny gasped as the cockhead spread her opening and slipped inside her. Her hands grasped the sides of the pillow as she felt it started to fill her love tunnel, stretching her cunt walls as it went deeper and deeper.

Leonard watched Penny's face as he pushed the black penis in her, he felt the tightness of her pussy from the amount of pressure to force the penis inside her. He stopped about half its length and lowered his lips on her nipple. "Oh... Ahh..." he heard her moan as he felt her mound moved. He started to move the penis in and out, fucking her tight pussy with half its length.

Penny's body tensed when she suddenly felt the rubber cock nudged her cervix, "Uhhnng... Ahhh... Uhhmm..." she moaned as it went much deeper. Her hand went down on her tummy and raised her head. She looked down between her legs and saw maybe about two more inches of black shaft left out of her pussy.

Leonard watched Penny's face as he pushed the black cock, forcing it inside her in a steady pressure. He saw her bit her lower lip and her hands grasped the bedsheet beside her waist as the black penis inched its way inside her.

"UHHNNNGG..." Penny gasped as she took in the whole eleven inches of black rubber cock, "Oh my G... mmmph," she was about to say when Leonard kissed her wildly and felt both his hands on her breasts.

Leonard was so aroused to see Penny took the black dildo all the way in and the pleasure/pain on her face made him more aroused than ever before. He looked back on her mound and saw the black cock has already slipped three inches out of her pussy and noticed it still slowly moving out. He pushed it slowly back in, "Honey... try to relax," he said.

Penny nodded and took a deep breath and exhaled then relaxed her cunt muscles.

Leonard let go of the rubber cock, "There you go..." he said as the cock stayed inside her. He gave her a brief kiss on the lips, "You think you can squeeze that thing out of your pussy?"

"Hmmm... Like this..." Penny said as she squeezed her pelvic muscles.

Leonard watched three inches of the dildo slipped out of her pussy, "Oh my God... that's why your pussy's always tight."

Penny smiled at her husband and propped up on her elbows and spread her legs, "Watch this..." she said and concentrated on her cunt muscles and squeezed, pushing out the black penis almost out of her pussy.

Leonard's cock got harder from the thoughts of Penny's tight cunt gripping his cock and every cock that she slept with. He moved into a sixty-nine on his side and pushed the black cock back in.

Penny turned on her side and took hold of her husband's fat cock and stroked it a few times before she engulfed its head.

Leonard marveled the sight of Penny's pussy up close, its outer lips puffed with the black rubber cock lodged in-between and her clit peeking out of its hood.

"AHHH... Holy crap... Ohh... AAAHhhh..." Penny moaned and gasped as Leonard sucked her clit while he moved the dido in and out of her pussy. "AAHHNNG... Oh my Gawwddd... AHHHHmm..." she moaned as she felt tingling sensations all over her mound. She put his cock back in her mouth and sucked it as she jacked its shaft.

Leonard's thumb took over rubbing Penny's clit as he fucked her with the rubber cock. Time to time, he would intently push all the way in that rewarded him of muffled grunts.

Penny's mound started to quiver and made circling motion. Her bobbing went faster and her grip on Leonard's shaft got tighter. The rubber black cock started to move rapidly in and out of her as if it read her mind.

Leonard fucked Penny with the penis as fast as he could manage till her pelvis started to buck. He heard her muffled moan as white creamy fluid coated the black shaft. His orgasm shot up in an instant and came in Penny's mouth, releasing his cum, spurt after spurt.

Penny was quite surprised at the amount of cum Leonard released and how hard it came in her mouth. She jacked its shaft as she clasped her lips around its bulbous head, swallowing every drop.

"Ahhh.... Uhmm...Uhhh..." Leonard moaned till he released its last drop of cum. He heard Penny gasped as she released his cock while she continued to slowly jack his cock, "...That was awesome..." he said with a satisfied look on his face.

"I bet... it felt like you came more than the usual... and you're still fucking hard!" Penny said, surprised.

Leonard slowly pulled the black dildo out of Penny's pussy and showed her how it was covered with her white cum, "You did too..." he said grinning.

"Oh my God..." Penny said, blushing.

"You are so beautiful when you blush," Leonard said and tossed the black penis aside and crawled on top of Penny.

Penny spread her legs to accommodate her husband, "Oooo... this is first... you never been this aroused before," she commented as she took hold of his hard fat cock and guided it to her slit, "...Make love to me," she whispered.

Leonard slowly thrust his cock in Penny's tight pussy and kissed her passionately. He made love to her till they both came simultaneously, releasing a load of cum deep inside her.

******************

Penny had a pleasant flight to Cabo, Mexico and was checked-in at the resort before noon. She informed the front desk that her husband will be joining her later on. She were also informed that her company also provided a car rental to get around and the staff handed Penny the key.

"Okay... this vaca will be funnn," Penny said to herself.

Penny settled in her suite for an hour or so to relax. She was overwhelmed with her accommodation especially the view from the balcony which over looked the beach and open ocean. She went down at the bar next to the pool and got her complimentary drink before she toured the resort and checked its amenities. She noted the gym location, "...might spend the time here till Leonard gets here," she thought.

She had lunch buffet in the resort and planned to go with Cabo Adventures Tours after looking through the brochure and was highly recommended by the concierge for an outdoor activity, and the zip lining part sold her.

Penny booked the tour for tomorrow since Leonard is not into outdoor activities. "Maybe I'll check out the area and see what's out there and maybe do some shopping before it gets dark," she convinced herself in spite of Leonard warnings about going out alone especially at night.

Penny head out to town after she finished lunch and asked the concierge for tips where to go and points of interest which the concierge noted on the map that he gave her, then input the places onto a navigation app that she used on her phone.

Penny was having fun checking out the market place and the bars and clubs lining up the streets close to the piers where the cruise ships docks. She also went sight seeing and walked the public beaches. Had street tacos for lunch and ate snack at local eateries along the way back to the resort.

Penny attracted quite a number of guys, young and old, tourist and locals as she walked and toured the town. A few attempted to talk to her but didn't follow through when they saw her wedding ring. "You still got it," she told herself as she discretely noticed the men ogling her. Its been awhile last she roamed around by herself and the hunks she attracted brought back memories of countless sexcapades.

Penny made it back to the resort just before sunset and had a dinner buffet. "Look... Fireworks!" she heard someone then quickly followed some of the guest out to watch the fireworks.

Penny decided to take a brief night walk at the beach to kill time. She took notice of the beach amenities, from the beach lounge chairs to the varieties of cabanas strategically located throughout the beach resort for privacy or group settings. One type of cabana caught her interest, one made out of weaved rattan, like a huge egg with an almost see-through curtain draped over an opening in the middle and about knee high. She could notice the lighting inside through the gaps of the weaves but couldn't see inside from afar and only if you peek close enough that you can see what's inside.

Penny got in one of the egg cabana and was quite surprised how cozy it felt inside were its entire flat is cushioned and there were different shape of outdoor pillows placed on each end. The space inside could easily fit three people laying side by side and head room was ample kneeling down. She could clearly see outside through the gaps of the weaves and she could feel the cool night breeze flowing through it. "This is really nice... I got to take Leonard out here and maybe have sex in public," she said in her mind then giggled when she thought of the naughty stuff they could do and perhaps make one of his fantasies into reality.

******************

Penny woke up a little late than she planned and had a quick breakfast. She rushed towards the lobby and made it on time for the scheduled pick-up for the tour. The day at the adventure tour was more than what she expected; rappelling from sheer rock walls, cross a commando bridge, climb rock walls, swing like a pendulum over a canyon, traverse the canyon with series of zip lines up to the top where they launch on the longest and fastest zip line in Mexico, dubbed the "Superman!" and finally drove a Polaris ATV through canyons and river beds.

Penny was second to reach the very top out of of her group of ten for the 'Superman' zip line down to the main camp. She was a little disappointed with lunch, expecting something more than what they served.

On their way back to the resort, they got caught in a traffic jam that delayed their return for hours on a stand still. Luckily the tour driver had drinks in a cooler and there were street vendors selling snacks, going car to car.

Penny missed dinner at the resort by the time they arrived but she didn't care much as she was tired from the day's activities. She thought of the outdoor activities she went through, "...glad Leonard wasn't here or I would not have experienced this day... what a fun day," she said smiling as she thought of the two male guides that ogled over her throughout the course. One of them even took a chance to feel the outline of her breast and cupped her ass when he checked her harness.

Penny checked her messages:

Leonard: All packed up and ready to go. See you tomorrow.

Penny: Yay! I have a surprise for you when you get here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So what's the surprise you told me about?" Leonard asked excitedly as he dropped his small luggage in the living area.

"No rush... let's have lunch first," Penny said playfully with a seductive look.

"Oh, that's easy for you to say with that look... What is it?"

"Later..." Penny said and winked, took his hand and pulled him towards the door, "...I'm starving."

Penny pointed out the amenities of the resort as they walked hand in hand to the restaurant and told him about the town and adventure outings.

"This is really awesome..." Leonard said as they sat in their table with their food from the buffet.

"I know right... Its quite a treat like we're on our honeymoon," Penny said.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers