Friends' Vacations Gone Slutty

Story Info
Two friends cheat on their husbands for lavish gifts.
5.2k words
3.68
14.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Original tittle: This vacation would be so much better with a yacht.

Commissioned story. I don't condone cheating. This is but a fantasy.

------------------------

Mykonos. It was THE place for partying in Greece, for people who lived for the nightlife. That's why Alda and Amalia hopped from island to island, but left Mykonos for the end. They called it "The Ibiza from Greece", and everyone described it like a truly cosmopolitan place, where people from all parts of the world came for vacation. They were no different. Foreigners, looking for the exotic experience. They visited different clubs and ate up with their eyes the gorgeous Greek men they encountered. But alas, they were married, and while they were free to dance and drink the night away, the rings on their fingers kept them from going any step forward with their dancing partners.

Amalia threw her head back, and made a sound between a gasp and a whine, as the tequila went down her throat. She was shorter than her friend and barely a bit more plump. Her elegant champagne dress was turned into a slutty one due to her huge rack. She tucked her black hair back behind her ear, and her dark eyes were teary.

'You know you're supposed to do that with salt and lime, do you?' Alda asked her with a smirk. She was the tallest of the two, and also the leanest. She had a fit, athletic body, and was showing off her back with her open-back red dress. She wasn't as blessed as her friend in the upstairs department, but they were firm and perky. Her honey blonde hair was well-kept, but what really drew men in were her green-brown eyes. Well, that, and her deliciously round butt.

'Ew. No way I'm licking my hand in public, in GREECE. Back home it could be, if it's the two of us in your kitchen, but here we're trying to keep up an image, alright?' Amalia had insisted the whole trip that they acted like high status women, whatever that meant.

'Oh, like you haven't licked way worse stuff back in college.' This earned Alda an elbow on her side. She giggled, and was about to call over a bartender, but one of them approached them first. He was carrying a plate with two margaritas.

'Some gentlemen send their regards.' The handsome bartender announced. Amalia, who loved to be spoiled, got excited and tried to grab one right away.

Alda stopped her. She gave the bartender a bright smile. 'We don't drink anything that wasn't prepared in front of us. Tell the gentlemen, if they really want to flatter us, to pay for our drinks and we'll order what we want, thank you.' The man walked away after bowing his head.

'Why did you do that? They were free margaritas!' her friend complained.

'And that's how you get roofied. No thanks. Plus, any men worth their time should have enough courage to come up to us themselves.' Alda said, holding her head up. Amalia still wasn't happy with it, but she didn't insist. They had another drink, ordered by themselves and prepared in front of them, while wondering if they should go to the dance floor, or if they could find an even better party on the beach. They were leaning towards going away, when a man came up to them. He was good-looking, with black hair and eyes. His face had a chiseled look to it, with faint wrinkles giving away the fact that he was older than them. His tan looked natural, like a man who spent a lot of time under the sun. He smiled, showing them his pearly whites.

'Hello ladies. Sorry for sending you drinks without saying anything. I mean, we did leave a card with our phone numbers, but it's true that it's too risky for women to accept any drinks just like that.' The man's body language was warm, inviting. His white shirt had the first buttons undone, and his chest showed he wasn't neither shaved nor too hairy.

'We?' Alda asked with a knowing smile. 'The bartender did mention several men.'

The man laughed, entertained by her sharpness. 'True. It's four of us.' He turned to the side, and pointed at a table. The men there raised their glasses and nodded, acknowledging them. They were all in their forties or fifties, and looked wealthy. But not the kind of "new money" where they try too hard to impress. They seemed used to being rich, and enjoying the pleasures life had to offer. 'I'm Paul. And the rest would love to introduce themselves too, if you're up for drinking together. You order your drinks. The tab is on us.'

Alda didn't jump at the invitation. She made a show of giving it a thought. Then she smiled at Paul. 'Okay. We feel like being pampered tonight.' Amalia was quiet, thinking that maybe her friend would turn them down, and then she cheered at her decision. The two women were guided by the man, over to the table where three other gentlemen awaited. One of them looked the oldest, with deep wrinkles around his eyes and blonde, almost white hair. But he introduced himself as William, welsh to the core, and welsh people aged quickly. Frederich had salt and pepper hair, with deep, blue eyes. A white man, but not as pale as Will. The last of them was Garfield, an African-American man with a deep skin tone, who wore many golden rings on his fingers.

Fred greeted them with a raised glass. 'Ah, beautiful women like you are what make vacations worth it. Thanks for coming.'

'Thanks for the invitation.' Amalia tried to come off as a glamorous, high status woman. Alda, instead, took it easy. It was natural for her to lead conversations, and pretending to be a character for so long would be too tiring.

They talked about what they did for work, as adults do. After breaking the ice, they spoke about their travels. The men had way more mileage than them. Perks of having a private jet. Amalia commented in a not-so-subtle way 'Oh, I wish I could ride a private plane one day. It must be so luxurious.'

Fred smiled. He was a bit reserved at first, but now he was all about the girls' company. 'Well, a ride on the private plane might not be possible unless we're going to another country. But how about you ladies join us in our yacht?'

Alda took a sip from her drink. She tried to not seem overly impressed. 'You have a yacht?'

'Yes. Pretty white thing, looks like a luxury car made for water. We spend most of the time on deck, but the cabin is larger than it seems. Very comfortable too.' Gary was very proud of their boat.

'How come if you have a yacht, you're not there, instead of this bar full of people?' Asked Alda.

'Yea. If I had a yacht, you wouldn't catch me dead out of it.' Amalia was getting tipsy.

It was Will who confessed, with a raspy voice. 'The yacht is no fun if there are no women there.' His words lingered in the air. The girls knew this was an insinuation. At their lack of response, William continued. 'We'd love to have you over for a day.'

Alda asked herself why not hire escorts. Why go through the trouble of picking up women in a bar. Especially considering... 'We are married.' Alda moved her left hand forwards, showing her ring.

'We are aware. Those are some... Pretty rings you're wearing on your hands.' Will was clearly not impressed by their pieces of jewelry.

'Which is why we don't have any sketchy intentions.' Paul intervened. 'We just want some good company to join us, to drink, play cards, chat...'

'Plus we're very generous hosts.' Fred chimed in. 'We love showering our guests with gifts and attention. The more you give, the more you get, you know?' Amalia straightened her back in attention. Alda wasn't sure she liked what he was saying. She wondered if the ones supposed to give in order to get more, were them and not the men. They were trying to lure them with gifts. Like a sugar baby kind of deal. The thought of some man having so much money he could buy her attention was making her wet. But she had her poor husband to think of.

'All we're saying is...' Paul slid a piece of paper over the table, towards them. 'If you'd like to spend a nice day with us, come see us here. We'll be in the yacht all day.'

'And it's time we get going. Ladies, have a good night.' said Gary. They started getting up as if on cue. The rich men left, and the two women followed them all the way to the door with their eyes. They left too, shortly after.

Back at the hotel, the girls were helping each other get out of their dresses, while they talked about what went down at the club.

'I say we go. We'll get free drinks, gifts...'

'You know it's not free.' Alda said as she struggled with her friend's zipper. 'They want sex. They didn't outright say it but it's obvious. They want us to be their whores and pay us with sparkly things.'

'So what? If they want to pay us, let them! I've been dying for getting laid the whole trip.'

'We.Are.MARRIED.'

'Yes. To men who are lovely but don't earn enough to treat us like the queens we are.' Amelia, now in her underwear, was helping her friend out of her dress. 'All the other guys who've thrown themselves at us have been young and hot, but poor. These men might be older, but they look great for their age.'

Alda shrugged. 'Gary had nice forearms.'

'Hot, older men, who want to pay us to be sluts. Heck, I'm a slut anyway. Our vacations are coming to an end. Let's slut it up and go out with a blast!'

Alda stepped out of her clothes. These men had money. Money was power. These men were so powerful, they were making her reconsider her fidelity. Her panties were wet, her clit was pulsating. She turned towards her friend. 'Okay. Let's do it.'

The duo showed up at the harbor past lunch. They didn't want to be presented with a bunch of gourmet food and come off as gluttons, so they made sure to eat well first. They went to the harbor, and followed the directions from the piece of paper. When they arrived, their eyes went up and their jaws went down, as they admired the yacht. They were instructed to just go in. They did, and they heard the men's voices from upstairs.

'Ah... Aren't you a sight for sore eyes.' Paul greeted them. They were all barefoot, in comfortable summer clothes. The tanned man asked them to take off their sandals.

'Might as well ditch your dresses while you're on it.' Fred threw a request disguised as a suggestion. Amalia got out of hers right away. Her white bikini was fighting to contain her tits. Alda doubted for a moment, but her sundress was already see-through anyway. She threw it aside, revealing her red bikini, with a thong that had to be tied up on both sides of her hips.

They sat down with the men. They pulled them into the group, telling them to feel at home. Alda ended up sitting between Gary and Fred. Amalia, between Will and Paul, and she had already thrown her arms around the latter's neck. The table in front of them had canapés for them to snack on. They were sitting next to a bar, with a male bartender that was there specifically to cater to them. The girls picked the right choice by going well-fed. They could enjoy plenty of drinks without getting outrageously drunk, and they could munch on the canapés with the same elegant and relaxed aura as their hosts.

As they became more comfortable with each other, more and more caresses were thrown in there. Amalia was quicker, sitting on Will's lap already. Alda went at a slower pace, but as they talked, Gary's strong hand rested on her thigh, and she surprised herself by noticing she didn't want to pull away. Fred asked her to put her hair aside for a moment, and tied a diamond necklace around her neck. 'I saw this on passing, and when I saw you, I thought this piece would look delightful around your neck.' She didn't have a mirror to check herself out, but the necklace was beautiful.

'I didn't know what kind of scent you'd like more, so I brought several perfumes for you. I hope there is at least one to your liking here.' Gary told her as she had someone bring several perfume bottles of extravagant shapes. This time Alda couldn't stop herself from widening her eyes at seeing the brands on the boxes that came with the flasks. These were more expensive than her whole vacation.

Amalia was getting pampered with gifts too. Her friend didn't know what she liked more. The expensive presents, or the attention. Paul said 'Oh! And we brought you some purses, but we didn't know what would be more to your taste. We have a few Bottega Veneta and Prada purses here, but we know youngsters prefer Gucci and Louis Vuitton these days, so we have some options from there too.' Amalia wasted no time in grabbing her three favorite purses from those presented to her. Alda picked just one, a bit overwhelmed, and was having trouble closing her mouth. She saw Gary's gold rings as he put his arm over his shoulders. The black man leaned into her ear, and whispered in a low voice, 'You know, that open mouth is tempting me to fill it until I hit the back of your throat.'

She felt her body starting to get hot. Fred caressed her hair, and spoke up. 'You should take off your bras if you don't want to get tan lines.' Amalia chuckled as Paul undid the knot on the back of her bra, and she threw it aside. Alda went to take off hers too, but she found Gary's hands were already there. He undid the knot, and threw the bikini to the sea, having zero interest in getting her tits covered again.

'Thank you thank you!' Amalia let her guard down, and wasn't keeping her "elegant lady" charade anymore. Paul grabbed her arms, and lowered them. 'Hey, don't cover up the goods!' The woman giggled, as her plentiful breasts rested on her new designer bags. 'Now that's what I like to see.' Paul brought out his cellphone, and took a photo of her. 'Say "thank you daddy".' Amalia played along. Alda could feel the several pairs of eyes on her, telling her she couldn't cover up either. She caught Paul taking pictures of her too. She hid her face behind her hair, so she wouldn't be recognized.

'How about we play a little game, to see you gals in action?' said Will. He grabbed a suitcase from under a seat, and opened it out of the girls' sight. He took out a fat stack of Benjamins, undoing the thread that held them together. The women's eyes widened. They had never seen so much money in real life. 'Grab as many of these as you can. You can keep all that you grab. Ready, set, go!' The blonde man threw the bills on the ground. Both of them threw themselves on the ground. Amalia was grabbing as many bills as she could, putting them into one of her new bags. Alda made a sweeping motion with her arm, getting more bills at once into her bag.

Paul and Fred were recording from their cellphones, so they would have this footage from two different angles. They all laughed at the women, entertained by how desperate they were over such an insignificant amount of money. Gary grabbed them by their panties. The fabric stretched and squeezed against their clits, stimulating their more sensitive spot. Alda's bikini bottom gave away, untying at her sides and dropping her on the floor. She was sprawled out, so focused on not losing money, that she didn't close her legs, and Fred got a good shot of her pussy.

While they laughed, Gary pulled Alda's hair until she was sitting. Will crouched next to her, and slid a finger along her slit. 'We haven't even touched her yet, and she's wet as fuck. She really is a money hungry slut.' Alda tried to move away, but Gary kept her firmly in place.

'At least she's a whore for money now. She used to be a cheap slut.' Amalia said. Alda let out a loud "Hey!" but her friend just shrugged. 'What? You slept around a lot in college. You only stopped once your hubby put a ring on it.'

'And your husbands can't spoil you like we can, right?' commented Will. He pulled out another stack. 'Be well-behaved little bitches, and there's much more where this came from.' Amalia crawled up to him and stuck her tongue out. Will, who was already tenting his pants, was very pleased with this attitude. Fred came up to her too. Gary and Paul stayed in front of Alda. They all pulled or untied their swimsuits, letting their erections spring free. Both women gasped, with a glint in their eyes. The four of them were very well-endowed. Will's was very pale, but it ended in a bright, almost red head. Fred's pubic hair was also salt and pepper. Paul was completely shaved, and had a piercing on the base of the shaft. Gary's seemed even darker than the rest of his body, and made a striking contrast against the skin of the white women.

Alda grabbed a dick in each hand. Even after sleeping around so much, she had never been with a pierced penis, or such a dark one. And they were so big! They put that of her husband to shame. She started stroking them, marveling at the feeling of her hands having plenty of flesh to move up and down. 'How about you start sucking our cocks? Your friend over there already started, and you're still looking at our dicks like you're stupid and don't know what to do with them.'

Alda's face was flushed. She glanced at her friend, who was deep throating Fred, while masturbating Will. Then she looked at the other side, at the pier. 'But... What if somebody sees me?' The two men gave her puzzled looks. Then Paul started laughing.

'We had a barman until a little while ago. The yacht has a full crew so we don't have to lift a finger. They're out of view, but they can see you.' Gary explained with a smirk. Alda's eyes widened. So there were people already seeing her naked, with two cocks in front of her face. Her pussy pulsated, as her mind played with the possibilities of what her audience thought of her.

She took Paul's dick in her mouth, and Gary's in her hand. Sucking a shaved dick was so comfortable, she considered putting a shaving policy on her husband. And Gary's member looked good against her white, small hand.

The gentlemen didn't want the fun to end so soon. They stopped the women, and threw them belly down onto the table. Fred set a box on a seat; it was filled to the brim with sex toys. Alda was pretty sure the box wasn't there before. Someone must have brought it while they had men balls deep in their mouths. She squirmed at the thought of someone from the crew seeing her in person, carrying out such lewd acts.

'I'm an ass lover and not afraid to admit it.' Will's pale hand rummaged in the box. 'So I want to test if we can use your asses today as our personal cum buckets.' Both girls were very familiar with anal, so after some stretching and plenty of lube, they would both be ready to take it up the ass. Fred spread Alda's ass cheeks, for Will to lube up the smallest plug, and insert it. Her asshole clenched around the intrusion, but she knew how to relax and make it enjoyable. Will did the same with Amalia. Then the men decided to play with them for a while, as they grew accustomed to the plugs.

First they put the women to crawl all on fours. The men walked around, and the women had to try to reach them and ask for money. And they would get a couple of thousands every time, but not without a slap across the face before, or having to suck on the men's balls for a while.

Will changed the plugs for ones of the next size. The men took turns titty fucking Amalia, since her breasts were so big, she could wrap them around their cocks despite how massive they were. Alda's strong asset was her butt, so they made her bend over, showing off her ass on the yacht's fence, so anyone on the pier could see her. There was always someone fucking Amalia's tits, hitting her extended tongue with every thrust. The remaining three men had fun spanking her, until her cheeks were almost as red as the bikini she had been wearing beforehand. She died inside a little every time a man passed and cheered at them or complimented her butt, but she also found herself wondering if these men cared so little about common people, that they'd fuck her in public, since they could afford the bail for public indecency anyway.

Another change for a bigger size. As Will inserted the plugs, he commented 'These are actual diamonds on the other end of the plugs, you know?'

12