Friends' Vacations Gone Slutty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't tell them that. They'll try to leave with those things up their asses and try to smuggle them into America on their way back home.' Fred laughed at them.

'They are a bit too desperate for money.' Gary's voice had the lowest pitch of them all. He looked at Alda from up close, his eyes seeming to penetrate her soul. 'How does it feel, to have a diamond shoved up your ass, so much bigger than the sorry little thing your husband put on your finger?'

Alda blushed in a mix of embarrassment and arousal. The fact that this man was so sure he was a thousand times better than her husband, made her weak in the knees. 'H-He saved three entire salaries for my ring.'

'Oh, so he's a "salary man".' Gary's confidence and disdain for her husband made her desire the man terribly, when she should be angry at him. 'No wonder you're so eager your pussy's dripping juices down your legs. How long has it been since you've been with a real man?' The black man grabbed her by the neck, manhandling her to the seats, and entered her without giving protection a second thought.

Will was now hovering near her. It was clear he wanted to be the first to try her ass. He grabbed her head and made her give him oral before anything else, though. He threw his head back, groaning as he forced his cock down Alda's throat. 'Ugh, yeah bitch. Just like that. Coat it well. Leave it wet for when I fuck you in the shitter. Let's see if you like black or white dick better.'

Amalia's plug had already been taken out of her. She was on another couch, being railed from behind by Fred, and taking Paul in the mouth. Fred kept groping her tits while he thrusted. Paul had a marker in his hand, and Amalia's hot mouth seemed to be inspiring him a lot, because he was scribbling non-stop all over her back.

Alda's focus was taken away from her friend when Will suddenly left her mouth and pulled out her plug. He lost no time in entering her. Alda let out a high-pitched moan. It was one thing, to have the plug fixed inside her rectum, while having Gary fuck her slow in long strokes. But now, having two monster cocks rammed inside her, at a faster pace and not in sync, it was driving her crazy. She moaned so loudly, and had produced so much saliva from giving oral to Will, that she was drooling onto her tits.

'Heh.' Paul admired his work while Amalia worked her tongue all over his long shaft. He had written "Fill my filthy ass with your milky cum" on her lower back, with an arrow pointed at her asshole. He also wrote "Push my head, shove it down my throat" on her upper back, with an arrow pointing at her head. He also wrote "Dumb fuck doll" and "Thirsty slut", and scribbled penises immaturely all over the free space on her back. Amalia was getting tired from holding that position and giving oral for so long, but she loved being ignored as a person and being used as a human canvas. It made her feel less like a woman with duties and responsibilities, and more like a fuck toy.

'Paul! Throw your marker over here. This slut is just squealing like a pig. We need to remind her what her body is for.' Gary yelled at his friend. He caught the marker in the air. He let Will lie down on the seat, with Alda on top of him. She had her stomach exposed to the night air, and the blond man was holding her legs up from behind her knees. He fucked her slowly, as to not move her too much. Gary went briefly to the toy box, and brought back something Alda had only seen on the internet: a clitoral pump. He put the toy over her clit in a very soft setting, but it was enough to make her squirm and make silly noises while moaning. Not only her clit was being stimulated, but also, somehow, something deeper inside her vagina, that she couldn't put a name to.

Gary used the marker to start writing on her body. Will was doing his best to not move her. It was Alda who kept flinching at the sensations provided by the clit pump. Each time this happened, and made Gary's handwriting go astray, he'd slap her across the face. This had to be the hottest sex she had ever had, and Gary wasn't even fucking her at the moment.

The black man wrote "Pinch me, play with me" on her chest, right above her tits. He pinched her nipple, making her squeal in pain, but also crave more of those strong hands on her body. The other trio moved closer to them. Now it was Fred using her friend's mouth, and he fondled Alda's smaller but perkier tits. Paul was going to town on Amalia's ass, finally thrusting with abandon; no more games.

Gary then proceeded to write on the woman's belly. "Make me preggo. Stuff a baby inside of me." Amalia's eyes widened when she read that. He pushed with her hands against Fred's hips, and managed to take his cock out of her mouth. 'Wait, you guys aren't wearing condoms?' It was all she could say before Fred put her back on his cock.

Amalia's question made Alda feel dumb for a moment, but she wondered what prompted that question. She tried reading what was written over her belly. It took her a while, but she finally made it out. Despite all the pleasure sending shivers through her body, she managed to pull off an angry face. 'What are you-- Are you out of your mind?!'

Gary calmly put the cap back on the marker, and tossed it aside. 'I'm not crazy. I just...' He looked up, running his tongue over the edges of his sparkling white teeth. '...have a bit of a breeding kink.'

'But you're not serious.' Alda whined when the clit pump was taken off, but she kept barking at the man. 'It's just roleplay. You just wrote that on me, didn't you?'

'Oh, I'm not playing.' Gary grabbed Alda's face, forcing her to look at him, and he stared deeply into her eyes as he slowly made his way back into her pussy. He started pumping right away, which gave Will the signal that now he could thrust too as he pleased. 'I fully intend on sending you back to America with a mixed baby in your oven. That will be fun to explain to your husband.'

Gary's complete confidence in himself was making her melt. Alda just wanted to surrender, and be his breeding whore. But she also had her pride. 'Bad news, rich bull. I'm on the pill.' She said, trying to put on a brave face.

Gary just leaned over her, and whispered into her ear. 'No method is one hundred percent effective.' His voice sent shivers down her spine. He started thrusting at the pace he desired. Alda moaned with each of them, but she also tried to keep herself focused on her body, which only heightened all the pleasurable sensations. She couldn't lose this battle. How would she explain to her husband that she came back pregnant? She'd have to explain her whole sexcapade, and admit that she had turned into a whore for money.

She clenched her pussy, fighting to not get pregnant, which only made Gary want to pound her harder. Amalia was several organs into this session, and was now just a ragdoll where Paul and Fred unloaded their climaxes into. Will came too, shooting all his cum up Alda's ass; the milky fluid dripping back from her ass onto his cock.

Gary was the last one to come. He shot several spurts of semen up Alda's pussy. She tried her best to be in control of her body, but it was like she put up a barrier, and Gary plummeted through, sending countless sperm after her egg. She came with a loud scream, as she felt the sperm penetrating her egg. He had done it. Despite her birth control, Gary had managed to go past all of it and get her pregnant.

They all rested for a while, but the men were the ones who started getting in motion first. They threw their dresses at the women, and ushered them out of the chat. Paul escorted them to the exit. He looked up and down at them. They were a mess, with terrible bed hair. 'Yea, try to not let anyone see you from up close. You reek of sex, and you can see the things we wrote on you through the fabric of your dresses.' The girls panicked at this, and started checking themselves out. 'Sorry for kicking you out so fast, but we had our fun, you have your gifts, and now we have a game of poker we'd like to finish. Have a good one!'

The women started their way back to the hotel. 'We have plenty of money now. We should call an Uber.' said Alda.

'You're right.' Amalia clutched all her new purses, and pulled out her smartphone. 'Can't believe you went at it without a condom. Good thing you're on the pill. And we have all these expensive things to remember this awesome day! Right?'

'Yea.' Alda murmured, still floating on cloud nine. She caressed her tummy, where the fruit of her affair was gestating. 'We'll have plenty to remember them by.'

12