Friends wife at the Dinner Party

Story Info
A man discreetly fucks his friends wife at a dinner party.
2.9k words
4.12
76.2k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric approached the door with an air of cautious optimism. He'd been looking forward to this night for months. He knocked and waited patiently for his friend to answer. He wasn't kept long, but then, he was expected. His friend Raymond opened the door and smiled.

"It's been too long, mate!" Raymond exclaimed. He gestured Eric into the house.

"Agreed, my good sir." Eric replied.

He entered the living room, eyes scanning the room for guests as he took off his jacket. It appeared he was the last one. All the other family and friends were seated on the couches, waiting for dinner to start. Eric eyed Amanda in the kitchen, looking as beautiful as ever. She was Raymond's wife, but also very much the object of Eric's affection. They shared something of a long-distance relationship, in that they texted frequently. He smiled at her, and she smiled back. He came right up to her, with her back against the stove.

"Look at you, all scruffy," she said, playfully tussling at his beard.

Her smile was pure warmth. He leaned in for a hug, his burly arm wrapping itself around her waist. She leaned in as well, and as she gently kissed his cheek, he felt her breasts rub into his chest. Such a subtle gesture, no one else could spot it. But he did. His hand fell ever so casually off the small of her back, slipping down until it came to rest on her supple ass. Knowing that if he stayed there, people would see, Eric gave Amanda's succulent ass a gentle squeeze before pulling away. Both of their hearts had slightly quickened their pace. This was all part of the dance.

Eric and Raymond had been friends for years, and along the way, they'd developed an interest in "sharing". At first it had been things, but eventually it was people. Eric had shared his girlfriends with Raymond, they had tag-teamed a few girls together, usually flings and one-nighters. But when Amanda came into the picture, things changed. Raymond and Amanda got serious almost immediately. Eric had figured that would put an end to the sharing but was absolutely dead wrong. The very first time he met her, the three of them shared a hotel, and she eagerly rocked his world. They fooled around a bit, but before long, the men ripped her pants off. Amanda had laid Eric out on his back and was devouring him like an absolute carnivore. He'd never been with a woman so assertive in bed, and it really turned him on. The men took turns fucking her, and both had cum inside her, leaving her sticky and sore. She left Eric with her ripped pants as a memento. He had kept them until they'd lost her scent.

And just like that, Eric had fallen in love with another man's girl.

It wasn't the love of a lifetime, of course. Eric would never pursue her and ruin his friend's relationship, not to mention the friendship. He had no intention of creating any drama. He simply had a deep and abiding affection for her. He would be polite and observe the etiquette of the situation and wait for his next moment. While there had been a few, Raymond and Amanda eventually started a family. Again, Eric figured that would be the end of the fun since they were living a serious life now. Right up until that hug in the kitchen, Eric knew in his heart that he'd have to have her at least once more.

Eric acted casual at the dinner, making small talk with the rest of the people gathered. All Raymond's family, it being his father's birthday and all. They'd cooked a turkey, and Eric had volunteered to carve it. Really, it was an excuse to be in the kitchen. No one else was really paying attention to Eric and Amanda. They were caught up in their own conversations, oblivious to the magnetism of the wife and the guest. The kitchen was in plain sight though, so all the innuendo was confined to knowing glances and quiet flirtation. Their hands touched briefly as they prepared the meal, and it sent a charge up Eric's spine. He had to be careful not to show an erection, so he focused on the task before him. Sensing his urgency, Amanda laughed and went back to work as well.

As everyone took a seat at the table, Eric found himself sitting across from the couple. Raymond was caught up in a chat with his dad, while Amanda picked away at her food. She didn't seem to have much interest in eating. Eric had been asked a question about computers by one of Raymond's cousins and was attempting to answer it when he felt something graze his calf. He startled, and jerked his leg, only to look up and see Amada smirking. She was trying to seem innocent, just staring at her plate, but her upturned lip had a distinct air of mischief. Eric stuttered, regained his composure, and went back to talking to avoid drawing attention. A moment later, he felt it again. She slowly ran her foot up the inside edge of his leg, still staring at her food. As he spoke, he felt her foot inch its way up his thigh until it came to rest squarely on his crotch. Eric finished his sentence and made a point of getting back to his food. He couldn't trust himself not to react, and sure enough, as her foot slowly cradled up against his cock, it stirred and got hard for her. She playfully rubbed her foot against his manhood, edging it along. He was so hard it hurt, but both of them kept neutral faces. Eric decided right there that he was going to fuck Amanda that night, whether Raymond approved or not. Amanda kept her game of footsies up, keeping Eric hard and wanting, until Raymond, who was oblivious to all the fun going on, asked Amanda to find a work contract that he wanted to show his father. Amanda quickly withdrew her foot, leaving Eric aching, but unable to complain. She tottered off to find the paper, but when she returned, she handed them the document, and took her plate to the kitchen. It seemed fun at the dinner table was over, but Eric was dying to have that woman. He waited, and watched, as she gathered up the plates and began clearing the table. Eric helped again, but only after he could stand without showing a tent in his pants. She was toying with him the whole time, and he began to think she was just egging him on for her own amusement. Maybe she just wanted to tease. It didn't matter. Eric was going to do something about it.

His moment came a little while later, as everyone had settled back into the living room. After seeing that everyone had a coffee, Amanda wandered off into the back of the house to put on a sweater, as the evening had turned a bit chilly. Seeing his opportunity, Eric slipped off under the pretense of using the washroom. He caught Amanda as she rounded the corner of the hallway and pulled her into the bedroom. She was so caught off guard by surprise that he easily maneuvered her through the door and shut it behind them. He quickly spun her around so that she was facing the door and pressed her into it.

"What are you doing?" she hissed. "We can't be in here like this, there's people here!"

"Hush" he said, quietly. "You've been teasing me all night and I need this."

His right hand slipped under the edge of her dress and went straight to her ass. She opened her mouth to protest, but he had anticipated exactly that. With his left, his strong, bear paw hand slid across her face and clamped over her mouth. His hand was like a vice and covered her jaw. She couldn't scream if she wanted to. She did try to struggle a bit, terrified of being discovered like this by her husband's family. It was no use. He wasn't very tall, but he was broad and strong. His bulky frame easily pinned her against the wall. If her struggling was any challenge to him, he gave no sign of it. He completely ignored her protests and resumed exploring her tight ass with his free hand. She shivered as she felt his hand slip into her panties, the bare flesh of her ass being roughly manhandled. He squeezed and groped at will, taking her flesh as his plaything. She felt his fingers slip in between the soft cheeks of her ass, and she tried to clamp down, to stop him going further. It was no use. He was like a man possessed and determined to explore her depths and satisfy his need. His fingers rudely plied her cleft apart and found themselves sinking directly into her pussy. She groaned involuntarily into his palm, which was still gripped over her face. The pain of being violated like this was too much of a turn for her to resist. She immediately became wet; her lust being activated by instinct. It betrayed her intention to behave. She wanted this, and he knew it. Of course, that didn't matter. He was going to take what he wanted, regardless. They had come too far not to. As he fingered her with reckless force, she felt his thumb come to rest against her asshole. It rubbed her tight hole in a circle, which she enjoyed. Of course, that was as far as she went with her ass. Or so it had been, but now she felt his thumb begin to press into her. She tried to signal that that was enough, too much, really, but he was not responding to her signals at all. He knew she couldn't make too much noise, or they'd be found out. He was ruthless in his pursuit. His thumb inched its way into her ass, and she couldn't help but make a small yelp though his hand.

"Shhh!" he admonished. "They'll hear you."

And with that, he withdrew his hand from both holes in a single jerk, let go of her mouth, and grabbed her hips. She could speak now but she was as urgent as he was by this point. Without being asked, she lifted her dress to expose her panty covered ass. He grabbed them, and gave them a sharp, upward jerk. Just as the fabric began to really bite into her pussy and ass, they ripped, and he tore them off of her in a single pull, before stuffing them into his pocket. Her sex now exposed, he dropped to his knees and buried his face in her ass. Now it was her turn to cover her mouth, as his tongue barged into every crevice it could reach. His beard tickled against her bare flesh, heightening her sensitivity. She felt his mouth explore her most delicate regions, and the beginning of an orgasm building. Normally, she took her time to get off, but this was so wrong, so risky, she was too excited to hold off. In less than a minute, she pushed against his face and her whole lower body shook. She quietly groaned and rode her orgasm out until it finally subsided.

"Oh fuck...." Was all she could whisper.

She had just meant to tease him; she hadn't meant for it to come this far. She hadn't even discussed things with Raymond before Eric came to visit. Should she tell him? Would he be mad? Aroused? It didn't seem like it would be an issue if she told him, and yet she knew she wasn't going to. If she could just get back to the party before anyone noticed, it would be like it never happened. With that in mind, she reached behind herself and pushed his head away and tried to pull her dress down.

"Oh no you don't" he said curtly. "Don't you move."

As he rose up from the floor, she could see that he'd taken his cock out, jacking it as he'd licked her. It was average in length, but very thick, with a solid, flared tip, which was damp with precum. It looked positively angry, as impatient for her sex as the man who bore it. He stepped between her legs, and swept one foot aside, efficiently spreading her with a practiced motion. He'd obviously done this before, she thought to herself. However, she snapped back to the moment as she felt his cock press up against her thigh, seeking purchase in her wet pussy. She didn't have time for this, and absolutely could not be caught in this state by Raymond or his family. The rest of it was playful enough, but this was too far, and she knew it.

"Wait, stop!" she whispered "You can't! Don't! We have to get back"

She tried to convey the sense of urgency. She really did. But he ignored her pleas entirely and grabbed her hips, pulling her onto him. He easily slid right home into her dripping pussy. She immediately sighed, feeling full for the first time in weeks. Eric couldn't have known it, but Raymond and Amanda had been too busy with family life to have been intimate this month. She'd been feeling especially pent up. She'd wanted to cock tease Eric and then fuck Raymond in front of Eric, before finally allowing Eric to have his fun. That had been her plan. Now she was pressed up against a bedroom door getting fucked quietly by Eric while Raymonds whole family sat on the other side of said door. She'd never felt like such a whore in her entire life, and it was turning her on like nothing ever had. He was thrusting hard into her, making her ass slap against him as he rammed home. He was overcome with desire, beyond reason or consequence. He wasn't going to stop fucking, for her or anyone else. He was going to fill that pussy no matter what happened. He did feel guilty about taking his friend's wife so freely, but not enough to stop. He'd deal with it later. He could feel her pussy begin to tighten, and she made a small yip as she came on his thick, hard cock. The feeling of her cumming on him was too much, and he erupted inside her. She felt his cock burst forth, flooding her with his seed. She let him empty himself into her completely, all the while wondering if she should have told him she wasn't on birth control. That was the last thing she needed, to be impregnated by her husband's friend. Or to be caught doing so by his whole family. She bucked against him, pushing him out of her hole, and stepped aside, pushing her dress back down. She shot him an angry glance to let him know she wasn't happy about the liberties he'd taken. The truth was, she was angry at herself. She'd started this whole thing and then let it go way too far. She opened the door slightly and looked across the hall to the empty bathroom. She stole a quick glance down the hall. It looked like no one had noticed. But they would soon. She stepped into the hall and pulled him through towards the washroom.

"Wash your face, wait 5 minutes, use the scented spray can in the washroom, and then come out" She instructed Eric, before turning and coming back out to the main room.

They'd been so caught up in their conversation, the relatives hadn't even noticed that she'd been gone. Raymond looked slightly curious, but not suspicious. Maybe she was safe from his discovery also, but she couldn't be sure. What would she even tell him? That she'd let his friend fuck her raw and cum in her while everyone was home? Would that excite him? Or would he leave her for being such a slut? She couldn't be sure, so if she could avoid it, she would.

She made small chat with the family, but just as Eric rejoined, it was time for them to leave. She stood by the door to see them out, but as she hugged Raymond's dad, she felt her thigh get wet. Oh no, not now. She could feel Eric's load dripping out of her pussy, and she didn't have any underwear. They were in Erics pocket. She had to say goodbye to her relatives as his seed leaked from her. How embarrassing. She prayed they wouldn't notice. If she could just be done with them, she could get cleaned up. Thankfully, no one noticed the wet smear that had finally shown below the dress hem. With them gone, she practically dashed to the bathroom. Eric and Raymond were left alone in the living room.

"So" said Eric, feeling nervous and trying to make small talk, "What do you guys want to do tonight?"

Raymond smiled and said "Well, when she comes back out, I'm going to see if she wants to get naked with us. I've been planning it as a surprise for her. What do you think? Wanna share her a bit?"

Eric just smiled and nodded. He would love to give her some more affection and let them figure out what to make of the night.