Friend's Wife - Better in Person

Story Info
Staying the night with my friend and his wife.
2.1k words
4.13
38.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finch341
finch341
27 Followers

After my friend's surprise birthday, I didn't get to talk much to him or his wife, Emma, but I just couldn't get her out of my head. She's 5' 6" with a quiet demeanor, blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, amazing legs, and a sexy butt.

One morning, though, as I was getting ready, I stepped out of my shower and saw her. Right there in my bathroom, her fair-skinned body was completely nude. I checked out her golden hair cascading down to her full hips and her soft, heart-shaped butt as she looked into the steamy mirror. As I approached her, she turned to smile at me with her crystal-blue eyes, and her bare 36C breasts were there just 2 feet away from me.

"It's good to see you, Ben," she said, placing her delicate hand on my chest and tracing down my abs toward my freshly washed, 6.5" penis.

I couldn't believe it. Why was my friend's wife here with me naked? And why was she seducing me like this? Then my emotions took over as she leaned in to kiss me and my lips met hers.

"Um, Ben..." she interrupted, "It's kind of hot in here. Isn't it?"

She was right. I felt beads of sweat build up on my skin and begin to trickle down my back, "Yeah... but don't worry about it. Let's just..."

Then her face faded into the steam, and a loud ringing filled my ears.

*BZZT BZZT BZZT!*

"Damn this alarm clock," I muttered.

This was the second dream I'd had like this since I saw Emma at the surprise party, and I wondered if this was going to become a trend.

Then I felt that the sheets around me were soaked with sweat, "Now, why is it so hot in here?"

When I saw that my thermostat read 82 degrees, I knew my air conditioner had gone out. I quickly called a repair man, but my heart sank when he told me that it would take a day or two to repair. By the time he left, it was 85 degrees in my house.

Then I got a call from my friend, "Hey Ben! It's been a few weeks. How's it going, buddy?"

"Hey Mark," I replied, "Things have been better. I woke up this morning to my A/C crapping out, and it's now... 86 degrees inside my house."

"Tell him he can stay over here if he wants!" Emma's voice called from the background.

After talking a bit more, I agreed to stay with them until my A/C got fixed. When I arrived later that day, Mark greeted me with a pat on the back, and my eyes turned to Emma who was watching TV on their couch. She wore a low-cut, gray tank-top that was snug on her chest, showing off her cleavage and the wonderful curve of her breasts, and my eyes took in every inch of her beautiful thighs in her denim short shorts and admired her cute little feet on the coffee table.

She looked over at me with a soft smile, "Hey Ben."

I smiled and waved at her before I turned back to Mark, "So you're off today?"

"Yeah, this is my one day off for the week. It's been brutal with night shifts and all, but I'm looking forward to catching up on some chores today. Actually..." he said as he gave me a wink, "I'm about to mow the law... if you want to come help."

I laughed and replied, "I've spent enough time in the heat today. Plus, I wouldn't want to take away all your fun."

I grabbed a drink in the kitchen, and from there I was able to see that Emma was watching a ballet performance on the TV. The ballerina on the screen had one leg wrapped around her male partner, and as he spun her around, she held onto his shoulder and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Emma, I had no idea that you were into ballet," I remarked.

"Oh yeah! I love it. I danced quite a bit growing up and was even a dance instructor in college, but now I just sit on the couch and watch other people do it," she said with a laugh.

I thought it was fitting for her. Emma was always graceful and had a somewhat muscular build. Then I began to wonder what Emma would look like dancing in a skin-tight leotard with her legs wrapped around her male partner, but my thoughts were interrupted...

*PING!*

On the kitchen counter, Mark's iPhone received a text from a random telemarketer, and I realized that he'd left his phone unlocked. I swiped the text away and saw that his wallpaper was a photo of him and Emma kissing sensually at their wedding, which brought a tempting idea to my mind. Awhile back, Mark told me that sometimes when he was away from home for a day or more, he and Emma would send each other photos that... well... husbands and wives should send to each other.

"What if I took a quick look?" I thought as I reached for his phone.

Then I hesitated. Should I be doing this? This would be a total invasion of privacy, and if I got caught, who knows how Emma would react, much less Mark? But when I looked up to see that Emma's lightly-freckled face was fixated on the TV, I gave in.

Quickly scrolling through his photos, I began to airdrop them to myself one-by-one. The first showed Emma in a sexy red string bikini that showed off her supple cleavage glistening with tanning oil. Another showed Emma getting out of the shower in a towel that hiked up almost to the top of her full thighs dotted with water. My favorite, though, was a photo that she'd taken from behind. Bent over the kitchen counter that I was now leaning on, Emma's luscious ass was naked for the camera, and in the shadow between her thighs, I could barely make out the silhouette of her juicy mound protruding from the darkness.

However, when I airdropped this last one to myself, I must have mis-clicked because Emma's phone made the airdrop dinging sound from across the room.

"Shit," I thought as I quickly hid Mark's phone.

As I looked up, Emma glanced at her phone in confusion. She got up and peered out the window to see that Mark was still mowing the lawn like before. I prayed that she would think he sent it. She then looked at me and back at the TV with a smile.

"Enjoying the performance?" she asked.

"Um... yeah," I stammered motioning to the TV, "that ballerina is really... um... talented."

"Absolutely! You can tell that she really loves to perform," Emma continued, "But as good as she is on screen, she's so much better in person."

Later as the three of us shared dinner and wine, I tried to forget about the earlier incident, but before long, it was time to hit the hay. When I went to the guest room, I couldn't help but look through the photos that I'd collected earlier. I fixated on another photo I saved of her seductively sucking her finger with big, beautiful "fuck me" eyes.

My erection stiffened, but as I reached into my boxers, I heard Emma in the other room, stepping out of the shower. Then her words rang in my head... "she's so much better in person".

The thought of Emma being naked just a room away from me sent chills up my spine, so I quietly snuck into the hall in just my boxers and a t-shirt. Their master bedroom's door was wide open, and Mark was passed out on the bed after 5 glasses of wine. On the edge of their bed, I also saw a pair of Emma's black lace panties and contemplated grabbing them but thought better of it.

Just then, Emma stepped out of their master bathroom in only a towel and walked over to Mark barely awake on the bed. She bent over to kiss him, and as she did this, her towel pulled up over her ass revealing each round cheek.

"Mmmm..." Mark groaned, still half asleep, "your lips are so... nice..."

She giggled as she climbed onto the bed next to him, "Thanks babe. Mind if I introduce you to my other lips?"

Still inebriated, Mark gave a grunt of approval. Then in one swift move, Emma pulled his boxers off. I guess that seeing my friend's dick was the price of also getting to see his wife. Emma's soft, lotioned hands massaged his flaccid member for a few seconds until it became a 9" rod of steel. I had to admit that I was impressed. Then Emma gave his tip a soft kiss, and Mark twitched with excitement.

With her towel still around her torso, she straddled his legs facing away from me and lifted her hips up to mount him. In one smooth motion, she sighed and her hips melted onto him. Her voluptuous ass shifted back and forth as she adjusted to his penetration, and her breathe trembled with excitement. For a moment, her towel loosened around her, but she quickly tucked it back in. Damn... I wished that her towel would have fallen off then and there.

She rode him up and down, slowly at first, as her body accepted his cock over and over. The bottoms of her volley-ball size cheeks, which extended below her towel, jiggled as she landed onto him. I was really enjoying the show, but then... electric ice rushed through my veins.

Emma had turned around into reverse cowgirl position, and her deep blue eyes pierced straight through me.

I completely froze. I knew that she saw me. She paused her lovemaking for a moment, and a tense silence fell over the room. Then with a wicked smile she purred, "Mmmmm, babe. Your big dick feels so good... deeeeeeep inside of me."

"Was she teasing me?" I thought.

Mark mumbled back, "Mmmmm... yeah, babe..."

She held my gaze as she continued her reverse-cowgirl bouncing, and her towel began to loosen again. She must have felt this, but she just continued to stare intensely at me. Pound! Pound! Pound! Her body shook, and then, finally, the towel fell.

Her gorgeous 36C breasts were finally before my eyes with their soft, white skin and light pink areolas. Her statuesque torso curved down to her goddess-like hips. And her slick, shaven pussy repeatedly slipped over the length of Mark's 9" dick. She was fully exposed to her husband's penetration and his friend's gaze, and she loved it.

"Oh!" she gasped as a surge of goosebumps ran up her thighs.

She placed one hand onto her doughy breast and lightly pinched her nipple. Her other hand touched the velvety lips of her pussy and her engorged clit, circling it softly and then faster and faster. Her delicious, musky fragrance reached out to me in the hallway as the smacking and squelching of her pussy filled the air.

"Ah! Uhhhhh!" Mark's drunken voice called out as he finally came, shooting load after load into Emma's hot slit.

Then Emma's body tremored, and her hips drove Mark's full length into her. Her back arched as the sensation of her husband's warm cum and her friend's hungry eyes drove her to ecstasy.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Ben! Fuck me! AhhaaaAAA!" she cried.

The sound of my name on her tongue filled me with hot adrenaline as my eyes ravaged her body. Her tits bounced vigorously, her pussy quivered and gushed over Mark's cock like an opened spring, and her pretty little face was flushed as she rode each surge of pleasure. Then finally, she stopped. Mark's cum and her erotic juices seeped from her exhausted slit. Emma let out a deep sigh and smiled at me.

I was filled with a mixture of desire for Emma's body, jealousy toward Mark, and gratitude for getting to witness this. But all I could do was smile back at her and hold back the erection trying to escape my boxers. Emma looked down at my hard member through my boxers and felt bad, but I knew not to expect anything more. Then she grabbed her used, black lace panties from the edge of the bed.

"You've been good this evening," she whispered as she threw them to me, "you deserve this."

Then Mark gave a drunken yawn, "Thanks... babe..."

I picked them up with a smile, and Emma gave me a wink as I returned to the guestroom with my prize. Thank God for broken air conditioners.

finch341
finch341
27 Followers