Friend's Wife Kalpana Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her and she immediately turned away and crawled up my bed and buried her head in a pillow. I went up to her and hugged her and my cock pressed against her ass, still semi-erect and wet and slimy with our juices. After a while I went to the bathroom, and then as I saw myself in the mirror the enormity of what I had done finally hit me. I had fucked my friend's wife! Fuck!

Amazingly, as I walked back to the bedroom, my dick was fully erect again and I was ready to fuck. I looked down at my cock. The head was pink and shiny, the foreskin tucked well under it, and my cock was throbbing. I glanced at the bed and what I saw there did not help me much. Kalpana was lying face down with one leg bent up. I could see her beautiful ass, and the dark ass crack, and her ass cheeks were spread apart by the position of her thighs and I could see her asshole clearly, its dark brown skin against the white of her ass. Then below it her cunt was visible, the think line hidden by her pubic hair.

I did not say anything as I crawled up to her from behind and lay down on her. I placed my throbbing, hot dick on her ass crack and humped her. It was utterly delightful! The skin on my dick slipped smoothly on her ass as I pressed it between our bodies. I slapped each of her cheeks with my thick cock. I ran the blunt tip up and down her ass crack. I could feel the heat radiating from her, and oozed a bit of pre-cum and she just wiggled under me. Then I placed my hands on her waist and lifted her. She mumbled, "Aiyoh, what? Oh, my!" as I held her in the doggy position. I could see her pussy, glistening wet ready for me. My cock slid easily into her cunt from behind and I fucked her. I spread her ass cheeks and feasted on her beautiful asshole and noticed some small hair sprouting out of it and also some on the puckered skin. She was moaning as I increased my pace. I reached down and grabbed her tits. Her nipples were once again thick and erect, and she placed her hand on mine as I squeezed her boobs one after the other. And after a while, I came inside her once more. Like before, we were still as I emptied my balls in her, my palms still on each of her big supple breasts feeling her thick nipples, my cock pulsating against the walls of her cunt. Then she flopped on the bed and my cock slipped out of her.

When I awoke, it was dark outside and I realized Kalpana had slipped out of my apartment without my noticing it.

It did not stop after the first time. We continued meeting clandestinely. Kalpana was never satisfied with one session. I obliged by fucking her twice in quick sucession, and on one occasion we went three times in a row. She came five times. That was the occasion when we finally kissed. She opened her mouth and let my tongue inside hers and we swapped saliva. I had never kissed a girl before and it felt glorious. Sex was one thing, but to me kissing was extraordinary and still is. I kissed her for a long, long time. She felt it too. The electricity that rippled through our bodies as our tongues touched and played with each other. She let my spit into her mouth and I could feel her lapping my tongue and the insides of my cheek.

She went on top of me, she placed her palms on my chest for support and rode me. She leaned down and put her mouth close to mine and deliberately spat into my it. Fuck! I looked up at her and I would have sworn that she had an orgasm right there, seeing my greedily swallow her spit.

Then, and only then did she agree to use her mouth on me. I sat on the edge of my bed with my cock at an upward angle and my balls hanging out, and she attacked me with her mouth. Boy, was it glorious! She used her mouth, tongue and lips on each and every inch of my cock and balls. And in the end gave me an excruciatingly delightful handjob and we both watched as ropes of cum erupted from my thick, throbbing dick, falling like rain drops onto the carpet.

Murthy uncle was still recovering and his progress was slow. Once when we were alone in the house, he said to me, "Hey Murali, I get the feeling that Kalpana is poking around in my things. Do you think she has seen my stuff, my pictures and collection and all that? Fuck, man! What to do?" But at other times he was in his element, in his usual horny mood and said, "Tell you what, Murali. When you come to India, stay with us. I will show you around, you know what I mean? I show you all the fruits that India has to offer, man. Kashmir apples, Mumbai Mangoes, Punjabi pineapples, Tamil Papayas, Malayalee Sapotas. You name it, I will get it for you. Okay? Deal?" I just smiled at him and said, "OK, uncle" Little did I know that he and I would indeed partake of the fruits he described (at least some of them) in a few years when we would meet again.

I ran into Kalpana one day while jogging around a neighborhood trail. This was about two months after we started fucking. We had actually had warmed up to each other, and the affair with her father and pictures and other stuff were seemingly forgotten in the midst of our secret meetings and sessions of torrid sex. She did not ask about the pictures and I did not mention the topic at all. I actually had the feeling she was waiting for me that day. She was in her usual tracksuit that highlighted her sexy figure and made no effort to hide her thick ass and panty line. I stopped and we started talking. Rather she did.

She looked this way and that and when she was sure no one was around she asked me, in a very soft voice, "Hey Murali, can I ask you for a big favor?"

"Anything. As long as it does not involve the police, the government or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), I will try to help you out," I said, and both of us laughed softly.

She started, "You...you...said daddy asked for a...a...private show?"

"What?" I looked up at her. I was surprised. It was a nice Saturday morning and we were on a beautiful tree lined trail. Both of us sweating and gasping from exercise, bent over and holding our knees. And she asks me this?

She had turned away. And she continued, "You know what I am saying. Private shows...stripper. You said you arranged one for my father?"

"Yes, that's right. I did. You'll have to take my word for it. But I thought we were done with all that, right? We've moved on? Water under the bridge and all that?" I asked, still looking at her, wondering why she was bringing that topic up now that we had moved past all that. But she was looking elsewhere as she spoke. I was confused to be sure.

She whispered so softly that I had to lean in to hear her properly. "Yes. Yes. But...but...you think...there are...you know...I mean, men? Men that do that kind of thing?"

Fuck me! What is she asking? Why me? Motherfucker!

"Hmm...Probably," I said, standing up now and looking at her. "Well, I am sure there are. Why?"

She was quiet as she turned to me, and our eyes locked for a second and she turned her head away. Then she looked down at the ground and whispered softly, "You know, Mahesh's term is coming to an end and we will be going back to India at the end of the month. I thought...I mean, I was...curious...to try..." And her voice trailed off.

I was shocked. I whispered, "Kalpana! For...for...you?"

She jerked her head up and looked at me. And for the first time I could see the fierceness, the hostility and the determination and the defiance and the confidence in her eyes. She hissed, "Why not? Why not for me? If you and daddy can do it, why not me?"

Thoughts flashed through my brain. Why not indeed! Why should men have all the fun? What is wrong with a woman wanting all that? Desire and lust are the same in both men and women. What the hell! I had wanted to fuck all the beautiful American girls and women, right? I had fantasized and mastrubated, and still did, to the images of the women and girls I saw everyday on the streets, in the mall, in my office, in the ground where they played soccer, at the beach. So what was wrong with someone like Kalpana lusting after men and boys, if that's what she wanted? Fuck!

"Kalpana! Yes. I...I...of course. I...I...can...will...help. What do...I mean... Let's talk, ok?"

+++++++ Friday 7 PM the following week +++++++++

I opened the door and found an imposing black man standing there. He was well over six feet tall, clean shaven and with beautiful shiny skin the color of light copper and built like a truck. He wore a T-shirt and his muscles bulged beneath it. He had a thick neck, and arms as thick as my thighs, a flat tummy tucked into his belted jeans, thick, muscled and flowing thighs and shiny brown boots. I felt insecure and tiny and impotent just looking at him.

"I'm Rob. You called?" he spoke in that distinctive african-american accent.

"Yes," I stammered. "Yes. Yes, please come in?"

He entered my apartment, his gaze looking at me questioningly. "Not for you, is it? They said it was for...oh! I see," he said as he saw Kalpana standing in the doorway to my bedroom.

He went up to her and gave her a beatific smile, picked her hand and bent and kissed the back of her palm. "Delighted. Ha, ha. Spicy! How are you, ma'm?"

If I looked small in front of him, Kalpana looked puny and miniscule. He towered over her. She would break like a stick if he fucked her, I thought.

She whispered, "Oh...Hi...I...eh..."

"Not a problem, ma'm! I take it that it's your first time?" He looked at her and then turned towards me. I nodded.

"No worries. Ha ha. There's always the first time." Then he clapped his hands, "OK let's get started, we only have an hour. Here?" He asked, indicating the bedroom with a forward motion of his hand.

Just as Kristy had done for uncle Murthy and me, Rob started dancing in front of Kalpana, who was seated at the edge of the bed. She was wearing a skirt that came down to the middle of her thighs, the top held her tits in place and she was not wearing a bra. I knew she was wearing her usual full back cotton panties, a red one with white stripes.

I could see that she was very nervous. She was shy as Rob danced in front of her. She kept looking at me with a scared look. But as he continued his routine, she became bolder by the minute. After about five minutes, Rob started stripping off his clothes. And this was when Kalpana gave him all her attention.

She was breathing heavily and her chest rose and fell as Rob, in only his thong underwear, danced close to her, almost touching her. Then he took one of her hands and placed them on his chest, and moved them all over his body, his pecs, down to his belly, down, down to his thong. I saw Kalpana's eyes bulge as she felt his hardness. Then to my surprise, she raised both her hands to his chest and rolled them all over his body. Feeling, pressing, squeezing the muscles on his chest, his nipples, running her hand on his sides and feeling the thick firm flesh there and then resting and slowly feeling the rippling six-pack on his belly. Then Rob turned and offered his back to her. She stood up and ran her hands all over his back, feeling the muscles on his neck, his shoulders, deltoids and his arms. Then she sat back down. And placed her palms on his ass cheeks. They were bare, shiny, black and firm. She squeezed and felt every inch of his ass cheeks. And then ran her hand on his ass crack.

Fuck! I was aroused. My dick strained in my pants, and I said to myself, "What the fuck," and took of my pants and stepped out. I grabbed my thick dick and stroked it as Rab turned to Kalpana and offered her his crotch.

She upturned her hand and grabbed his cock through the material of his underwear. Her fingers traced the contours of the now thickening member. She used both her hands to play with his cock and balls. She ran her hands over his thick, muscular thighs.

I had seen a lot of videos where similar things happened. They were called CFNM (Clothed Females Nude Males). Things usually started in this manner but ended up with the women having oral or regular sex with the man/men. I fervently hoped they's fuck. Holy mother of god! Kalpana is going to be fucked by a monster of a black man, and I will have a seat by the band! Mother fucker!!

Rab took Kalpana's hands and placed them on the waistband of his thong underwear. She pushed them down to his thighs, and as she did, his thick, black, veiny, monstrous cock sprung up from his belly like a jack-in-the-box.

I gaped open-mouthed. It was the biggest, blackest, thickest cock I had ever seen. Kalpana jerked back in shock and awe as the giant dick swayed in front of her face. She instantly put a hand to her mouth to cover her amazement. Her eyes bulged and her mouth opened. But there was no stopping her now. She reached up and placed the flat of her palms on the sides of Rob's engorged dick and proceeded to stroke it up and down. The skin flowed smoothly over his pink mushroom cock-head. She was licking her lips. I almost came. Pre-cum oozed from my dick and fell to the carpet.

Kalpana then held Rob's big, black cock. She could barely cover it with her fist. Then she used her other hand also, and now she was double-fisting the thick dick. Even with both her fists on the cock, she did not cover its length completely. Rob's penis was long, longer than I imagined. And Kalpana continued to stroke it with both hands, to and fro from her face. The big purple head of his cock was shiny and smooth. I could see some pre-cum at his hole as well.

Rob looked at me and asked, "All the way, bro?"

Kalpana also stopped. She and I locked eyes, and I just nodded. I did not know what he meant.

He held her head with his hand and inched forward. "Come on, baby! Suck my dick," he hissed. "Have you had such a big cock in your mouth and cunt, huh? Come on, open up and let me feel your throat with my cock. Suck a real cock, now!"

Kalpana looked up at him and mumbled something I couldn't hear. Rob said, "Yeah? You want to be my whore? You want me to call you names? Yes, you are my bitch whore! Suck my cock, lick my balls. Cunt! "

Kalpana opened her mouth and Rob slid his beautiful, thick, veiny cock into it. He went all the way until she gagged and pushed it back out. He was gentle with her from then on. He thrust very slowly, in and out of her mouth. I could see Kalpana's tongue playing with the underside of his cock. Then she moved her head and licked his cock on the side, on top, and lay it flat on his belly and licked the thick vein that ran the length under it. Then she brought his cock back down and used her mouth to suck on just the big, purple head.

"Yes, bitch," Rob hissed. "That's it. Suck my cock head. Lick it. Put your spit on it!"

Kalpana made slurping and sloshing sounds as she sucked his cock. Rob pulled his dick out and lifted it away and made way for her to lick his balls.

"Lick and suck my balls, you whore. The best balls you have ever seen. Come on!"

She sucked and licked his balls. They were so big that they did not fit in her mouth. By now she was drooling from both sides of her mouth. Spit was flowing profusely down her chin and on to her chest. She was stroking his cock with one hand and feeling, squeezing, clutching his ass cheeks with the other. Rob took her hand and directed it to his ass crack and she knew what to do. As I looked on, she wiggled her middle finger between his cheeks and pushed it upto her second knuckle up his asshole.

Rob stopped and pulled her up. She stood and slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders. They fell to her waist and she pushed it down and stepped out of it. She was now in only her panties in front of Rob. Even from where I was standing I could see her magnificent panty covered ass. The ass was firm and thick. Her red and white full back panties were stretched tight on her cheeks with a wedgie running up the middle. Her gusset was squashed between the area where her thighs met. It was fantastic! It was a fabulous sight. A panty man's fantasy fulfilled!!

I was about to ejaculate. I must have made a noise or groaned something because both of them turned to me. As Kalpana looked at me as I mastubated, I lost control and my dam broke. Cum erupted from my cock. I made no effort to stop it or hide it from them. Rope after rope of thick, slimy, sticky semen rocketed out of my dick on to the carpet. There was no sound in the room except the drop of my cum falling on the carpet.

"Shit, bro," Rob said, and laughed. Kalpana had already slipped off her panties and was standing naked in front of Rob. He pushed her down on the edge of the bed, bent down and parted her legs and started eating her cunt. I moved to a position where I could see him licking her cunt and clit. He went at it for just about two minutes, when Kalpana had her first orgasm with Rob. She jerked up and held his head as he sucked on her clit For the first time that night, she started groaning and moaning. "Aiyoh, aiyoh, appa, appa, ah, ahh," she slammed her pussy at his mouth repeatedly and as she came she became stiff and a long, low grunt escaped from her mouth, "aiyoooooo, aaaaaahhhh, ammmmma!!"

She had orgasms with me but never like this. It seemed she was entering a new phase of orgasmin delight with Rob. He licked her clean, and then walked to his bag and took out a strip of condoms, and as we looked on, he tore one and rolled it on his cock.

"Oh!" Kalpana hissed. "Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me, Rape me you fucking black motherfucker! Fuck me hard, kill me with your monster motherfucking cock!!" And she spread her legs, put her two hands between her thighs and opened her cunt lips to him.

Rob ploughed into her in the missionary position and I stood close behind them and watched. His thick dick stretched her cunt hole. Juices poured out of her and made his cock slick. Thick, white, creamy fluid flowed onto her asshole and my bed. I was so close to them I could sense the heat from their bodies and inhaled the erotic, heady aroma of sex. I heard the squsih-squish sound as their sweaty bodies slammed into each other, hearing their breaths coming fast and hard.

I loved watching girls' assholes. Kalpana's was dark brown and the skin surrounding it was of a lighter shade but still dark compared to the rest of her body. Her ass cheeks glistened with sweat and shuddered as he pummeled her. He put his hand under her and grabbed each cheek with his palms and spread them even wider causing her asshole to open, and he rammed his dick into her. She squealed in delight, "Yes, ah fuck, hard, harder, harder, don't stop, don't stop, oh god, oh god, fuck, fuck!"

Then he had her in the doggy position. She screamed,again, "Ah, aah, aaah," as he slammed her from behind. I went and stood before her and saw that she had her mouth open and eyes closed as she moaned and accepted the punishment he meted out to her. Then she opened her eyes, recognized me and gasped, "Oh Murali, fuck, this...is...great!! Thaaaank youuuu! Youuu! Aaah," He had her like that for about five minutes, taking a lot of breaks, but never pulling his dick out of her cunt.

He sat on the bed with his legs stretched out in front and leaned back, supporting himself with his hands on the bed behind him. Kalpana straddled his cock, wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him as she rode his cock. "Ah, ah, ah, aiyoh, amma, amma, appa," she gasped in pleasure and delight.

Then she turned around and pressed her hands on his outstretched knees for support and rode his cock again. Rob and I just watched as her cunt opened wide and engulfed his huge dick. Whte creamy juices flowed like a stream from her cunt onto his dick and down to his hairless belly.

Kalpana was on top of him. He had his hands folder above his head, and he seemed to just lay there and let her ride him. And boy did she ride him! She placed her palms on his muscular chest for support and impaled herself on his huge dick and rose and fell on it. Her cunt hair was drenched with her juices. Kalpana was in seventh heaven. Her eyes were closed, mouth open and I knew she was totally focused on the cock pistoning in and out of her cunt. She put her hand on her clit and rotated her palm there in sync with her thrusts. She threw back her head and became stiff as she climaxed. She let out a primal scream and slammed her fists on Rob's chest as she came.