Friend's Wife Kalpana Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were not done. Rob made her turn around and she fucked him in the reverse cowgirl position. He spread her ass cheeks and inserted his thick middle finger in her asshole. Kalpana let out a howl but continued to fuck him.

Finally, he made her lie on her stomach, spread her legs and tried anal with her. He placed his cock head at the entrance to her asshole and pushed, ButI knew this would definitely cause her pain, but I was unable to stop him. The mushroom head of his thick dick was huge, and as she tried to press his cock into her asshole, Kalpana screamed, "No! No!! Please, no! Not there! No! No!" and looked up at me, "Mu.ra...li...ask...him.to...stop...pleeeeeaase!"

Rob knew she was not upto it. He flipped her onto her back, and raised himself on his knees between her thighs and proceeded to stroke his cock. Slowly at first, and then faster as faster. His cock was as thick and hard and round as a flashlight. Kalpana watched him with her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"I am going to come on you, you cunt bitch! You wanna see me cum, you want my cum on you? Where do you want it, huh? In your mouth? On your face? Yeah?"

Even in that state Kalpana patted her chest and held up her tits with her palms. As we watched, Rob let out a quiet scream and cum erupted from his cock. It was as if someone had opened a water hose. Long, long ropes of thick, white, cream streamed from his cock and fell over her body. His semen fell on her chest, neck and belly and completely drenched her. We were in shock seeing the amount of cum he ejaculated. His spurts seemed never ending. Kalpana held her breath throughout his discharge and let out a groan as he finished and wiped his cock on her thighs. "Aiyoh, amma, appa, what was that! Fuck. Fuck. God... that was incredible!! You motherfucker!"

As Rob got off her, she just crawled up and buried her head in the pillows and pulled a sheet over herself.

As I settled with Rob, he patted my shoulder, "Man, I have had a lot of Indian chicks. She's up there with the best of them. She's a keeper! And you are a good husband. Good Luck, man. Fuck her good, OK?" I nodded and closed the door on him.

What I had seen in the last hour seemed like a dream to me. My cock was painfully erect inside my pants. I had to have a release. I walked into the bedroom and saw Kalpna still on her stomach. Legs wide open and the covers partially covering her. Her ass was exposed and the pervert that I am, my eyes automatically went to the dark spot of her asshole.

I applied VigRx to my cock and then liberally slathered vaseline on it. I crawled up behind Kalpana and parted her legs. She tried to raise herself, "Murali, what, wait, no... amma...wait!"

But I was not to be denied. "Oh Kalpana, let me do this. I want to fuck you in the ass. I want to be the...first...yes...please! Please!" I did not wait for her reply. Her ass was perfectly positioned now, with the asshole at an inviting angle. I raised myself and held my dick and directed in onto her asshole. "Aiyoh...I ...I can't...oh god!" she moaned, and flopped down. I stopped and took a pillow and wedged it between her and the bed. And I pressed my hard, throbbing, slimy cock on the entrance to her asshole.

She let out a scream as I pushed. It hurt her, I was sure, but I knew it would get better. I looked down at my cock and saw a bit of the head disappear inside her. I pushed harder, ignoring the burning sensation that the friction of her tight hole caused on my penis. And suddenly the tight ring of her sphincter gave way and my dick was sliding into her ass, the walls gripping me ever so tightly. "Aahhhh, slow...slow...aiyoh...appppa!" she squealed, and pummeled her fists on the bed in pain and disgust. I settled in a bit and repositioned myself to make it comfortable for both of us. And then, and only then, did it hit me. I am fucking a girl in the ass! Man, how far had I come in the last month. From a virgin, to fucking an American goddess, then fucking an Indian beauty and now in her ass! Fuck!

I was gripped by lust and desire. I lost the sense of time and the fact that there was a human being under me. I totally ignored the pain that my actions were causing us and I fucked her hard. I had seen a lot of anal videos and unfortunately, I was playing them out. The rapidity with which I was slamming her shook her body, and ripples ran from her ass cheeks and up her back. Her groans come out in broken words from her mouth. I put my hands under her and hugged her, squeezing her breasts and pummeled her until I came. "Aiyoh, aiyoh, aiyoh, amma, Murali... Ah...! Ok, ok! Appa. Finish fast... Ahh!"

A scream escaped my mouth as I ejaculated, with my dick inside her ass. My cock pulsed like a beating heart against the walls of her ass and both of us felt the tremors. As my explosion died, so did her groans and moans. I started to pull my cock out of her ass, and she said, "No. No. Slowly. Slowly" But it still hurt her as I finally pulled the entire length of my cock out of her. "Aiyoh, motherrrrfuckerrrrr!" she screamed softly and flopped on the bed.

After a while I got up and took a shower, and when I returned to the bedroom I realized that Kalpana had left my apartment. I opened a bottle of wine and flopped on the couch in front of the TV. I knew I had the images of the evening indelibly burnt in my memory. I could relieve them any day, any where it pleased me. Fuck! Life was good!!

+++++++ +++++++++

But Kalpana once again made a concerted effort to avoid me for the next couple of weeks. Try as I might, I could not get her alone to talk to her. Had I pushed her too hard when I tried anal with her that night? Was she angry with me for doing it? Did she have regrets?

I wanted so badly to get together with her one last time before they left for India. I wanted to finally confess to her my fetish for her panties. How I wanted to see them on her. Tell her that even now I jerked off regularly thinking of the panties on cunt and ass, even after we have fucked so many times. How I fantasized about them after seeing them in her bathroom. I was not willing to tell her that I used them to masturbate and that I came on them, ejaculated my semen on her panties, that night so long ago. But if she was as intelligent and dirty-minded as I thought she was, it would not be difficult for her to guess what I did with her smelly, used underwear. I wanted to give her some new ones I had bought, in exchange for her old ones I'd keep in her memory, to remind me of the times we had together, and to keep the smell of her cunt and ass and body with me for as long as I could. And whenever she used the ones I gave her it would remind her of me and the fucking good times we had.

But Kalpana were busy packing and making plans, as they were to leave in about a week. I managed to corner her at the mall one evening, and I asked her to have a cup of coffee with me at the food court and she agreed.

"Hey, Kalpana," I said. "I think you have been avoiding me for the last few weeks. Are you angry with me? For, you know, what I did last time? I am sorry if I hurt you."

"Me? Avoiding you? Angry with you? No. No. I... I was just busy, you know. Returning to India and all that?

"I don't believe you," I dismissed her excuse and looked at her.

"Well, Murali... It's like this...I made a fool of myself with...with that man, and you..."

"So, you are not upset with what I did?" I asked.

"You? No. No. I think we both did it. Right? I think I allowed you to...us to have anal sex. So no, I am not angry at that at all. The thing with Rob. I am sure you think of me as a slut and a whore now, no?"

I was shocked. "Kalpana, no way! Not at all. Quite the opposite actually."

"Really? Why? What?" she asked.

I explained, "Kalpana, in my opinion you were very brave to ask for it. You wanted something and you went for it. You needed help getting it and you had the guts to ask me for it. It takes a lot of guts and courage to do what you did. Really. Think of all the women who were afraid to ask for what they desired. What all would they have missed."

"You really think of me that way? I thought really hard, I was so afraid of what you'd think. Before it happened and even after. I felt like...like...you'd think I am some sort of nymphomaniac, a whore, a cheat. Well, I did cheat. But...but...you are not judging me? After all, I did judge you incorrectly."

"No. That's alright. You didn't know me as well as Mahesh did. Anyway, that's all in the past." I looked at her and said, "I think you get all this from your dad. He wanted something, knew what he wanted and went ahead with a plan. You too are alike!"

"Wow! Such a turnaround in your opinion of my father!"

I laughed and said, "Yep. I used to think he was a pervert, but now I hope that I can be like him when I am his age. You know, active, interested in girls and women. Virile!"

"Oh, I don't think you will have a problem with that!" she said. I looked at her and she blushed and looked away.

"Kalpana, I have a favor to ask of you."

She looked at me and repeated what I had told her earlier when she asked me a favor. "Anything. As long as it does not involve the police, the government or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), I will try to help you out," and both of us laughed softly.

"Kalpana, you can say 'no' if you don't want to do what I am asking, but promise you will not think bad of me or judge me. I am asking a lot of you, I know."

"What is it? Tell me," she pressed me, with her curiosity now piqued.

Then I told her.

She stared at me, wide eyed and open-mouthed. Then she looked down and away. I knew I had crossed a line with my request of her.

"Oh! Murali. I...I...am not sure. Sorry, let me think about it?"

"No. No. I am sorry. I shouldn't have...," I stammered.

"I...I...will get back to you," she whispered and walked away.

To be continued.