"Friends" with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every question, I could feel her getting closer, could hear her moans getting louder. So, I upped the ante. "I'm gonna come soon, Mindy. Where do you want me to come? Do you want me to come in your mouth, over your tongue? Or on your breasts, coating your nipples? Or do you want me to come in you, deep inside?"

With that last question, some dam broke inside her and pushed her over the edge, because she began coming hard, bucking against me, clenching tight around me. Her moans became high-pitched yelps. The feeling of her clenching around me, seeing and hearing her coming so hard brought me to the brink and I told her, growling, "I'm gonna come!"

She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me in deeper, and told me, "Come in me! Oh, God, come in me!" And that was all I needed to hear. I plunged in to the hilt, and began pumping into her, continuing to pump into her until I was empty. I let her legs fall from my shoulders, the only thing holding me up at this point, and sank down into her embrace, feeling her breasts press up against me as she panted for breath after our final sprint to the finish line.

We lay like that for a minute, catching our breaths before I rolled to one side, and she rolled with me, so we were facing one another, arms and legs still entangled. We kissed a few times, slow, languid kisses, now that the edge was off. I pulled back slightly and looked at her, eyes still a little glazed, hair wild and disheveled, and said, "What happened there? It looked like I caught you by surprise?"

She grinned, and replied, thoughtfully, "I don't know...I've never had that reaction before, never really wanted, needed to feel someone come inside me. Maybe because it's been so long, or maybe because we've been building up to this for weeks, ever since I noticed you checking me out whenever I took my bra off in front of you."

She paused for a second and added, "Thank God I'm on birth control, and that I'm meticulous about taking it, even though I haven't had sex in awhile!"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, you didn't give me much of a choice there at the end! You had a death-grip on my ass. I bet I have fingerprints!"

She smacked my shoulder and said, "Well, who's fault is it that I got so worked up in the first place?"

Not to be outdone, I replied, "Well, who wore that tight, little t-shirt and shorts combo? And, that white, lace thong? Someone obviously hoped something might happen..."

"Well, yeah. Seeing you look at me week after week has had my nipples hard. And, once you started with that massage, feeling your strong hands on my feet and legs...that was it. Either it was going to happen tonight, or I was gonna wear out the batteries on my vibrator once you left!"

Hearing that got a twitch out of me. But, just then, we heard the opening music to the last show on our usual Thursday TV viewing, and Mindy turned around to face the TV, snuggling that ass back against me, and I wrapped my arm around her, and we settled down to finish watching our shows. Just like that, I knew things were going to be fine between us, just with a new element, another facet to our relationship.

12