Friends With Benefits

Story Info
Two horny friends end up having sex.
4.2k words
4.61
43k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. All characters are above age. The story in no way promotes the use of drugs. Unprotected sex is advised against.

The room smelled strongly like weed and smoke. For a moment, I wondered why Natalie put up with it when she clearly disliked smoking and everything to do with it. I'd told her several times that if she didn't want me to smoke in front of her, all she had to do was tell me. But she never did. So there we were, on a couch in my apartment, watching some random chick flick that Nat had suggested. The room was lit a soft blue with mood lighting, and the swirling clouds of smoke made interesting patterns in the air. As high as I was, I should have been able to relax with not a worry in my mind. Unfortunately for me, I was pretty worried about the girl sitting next to me.

Nat and I'd met back when we were freshmen in college. From the start, we got off on the wrong foot. She was snobbish, attention seeking, and a complete princess. I was loud, offensive in my humor, and showed open disdain for people like her. We'd barely known each other for a week when we had our first fight over something inconsequential. But as different as me and Nat were, we did share one thing: neither of us ever held a grudge. So over the months, we moved past the initial hostility and settled into a routine of mutual respect. Two years later, we were best friends. She had dark auburn hair, green eyes, and pale skin. It's not that I'd never known she was attractive. Hell, she was a bombshell. She wasn't just pretty. With her bubble butt, curvy thighs, and perky C cups, she was downright sexy. I'd noticed it all when we first met but our mutual dislike made me get over the attraction pretty quickly. Afterwards, as we became closer and closer as friends, it was all strictly platonic from my side. But lately, I'd been getting these rebellious thoughts. Thoughts that weren't platonic and which I sure as hell wasn't supposed to have about her.

It was a wonder that she was still single. I'd personally seen many guys hit on her. Some even succeeded in taking her out. But it always ended the same. Every weekend, we'd hangout and she'd rant about the latest failed date. Lately, she'd been talking about taking a break from dating experiments altogether for some time. In this too, she was similar to me. I didn't consider myself as particularly hot. I was above average in terms of looks. But I knew I could talk a good talk so I'd never really had any problem with girls. At least the ones I liked. See, being attracted to someone was not a problem for me. I was attracted to at least a dozen random girls every day. But I was pretty particular in actually liking someone. You'd think that would make dating easier for me, right? Nope. I don't know what it is, but every time I was in a good relationship, something happened to mess it up.

I was part of the problem, of course. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made my fair share of mistakes. But it was the last relationship that really stung. I had done everything right, gone out of my way to make sure I didn't repeat any of my old toxic patterns. But in the end, the relationship still ended after barely two months. I didn't blame the girl. What happened was out of her control, and we parted on good terms. Still, it stung. Long story short, I had also given up on dating in the short term.

But that didn't solve the problem of Natalie. It wasn't that I was romantically attracted to her. But sexually, hell yeah. There were more than a few times when I had jacked off while imagining her. So that day, high as a kite and watching a movie with her beside me on the couch, it was everything I could do to keep my mind drifting off. She was wearing a knee length red cardigan over a green tank top and tight black yoga pants. It was supposed to be her casual attire but somehow only made her look sexier. I tried not to notice her right thigh, inches from my own leg. Or her breasts. I had a sneaking suspicion that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Stop it, behave yourself. I tried to focus on the movie but that only made things worse as I realized that the guy on screen was trailing kisses down the girl's neck. Swallowing, I tried to keep myself from imagining how Natalie's lips would feel. That day she was wearing a glittery red lipstick that contrasted nicely with her eyes.

All of a sudden, Nat looked over at me and snorted with laughter.

"What?" I asked, defensive all of a sudden.

"Look at your face," she giggled. "It's like you've never seen a couple kiss in a movie before."

"It's not that," I protested. "It's just..." I trailed off.

"What?" Natalie leaned forward, her green eyes staring into mine, and her lips curled into a smirk.

"Well... It's just that weed makes you horny." It was a half-truth, so at least not a lie.

"Does it really?" Natalie asked, leaning even closer. The smirk was gone now, replaced with something else I couldn't quite identify. "Are you horny right now?"

"Well..." I hesitated for a second, then plunged on. "Yes. And I can't exactly help it that you're sitting right next to me." The words slipped out before I could stop them. Fuck. I always lost my filter when I was high, and somehow I'd thought it was a good idea to smoke up while sitting next to her watching a steamy chick flick.

Natalie, for her part, looked surprised. But she didn't back away, which was a relief. I'd expected her to recoil in disgust. She'd made no secret of how much she hated it when friends hit on her. Which is why, these past few months, I'd gone the extra mile in not letting her see how much she turned me on. But I'd just wasted all those efforts. Now, I watched her closely, afraid of what would come next.

She was quiet for a few seconds. Then, slowly: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Figuring that I couldn't possibly make things any worse, I decided to be honest. I told her how I'd tried to ignore my feelings these past few months, how I was sure it was a fleeting attraction that would pass, that it shouldn't be something we should ruin our friendship over.

"And it's not like I like you romantically or anything, it's just physical." I internally recoiled in horror as soon as the words left my lips. Did I mention about not having a filter when I was high?

Again, Natalie didn't recoil. Instead, she stared at me intensely with those green eyes of hers. She leaned even closer, so our faces were only inches apart. "So...." She dragged out the word, letting it hang for a second. "You don't have any romantic feelings for me. You don't want to date me. You just want to fuck me." I don't know what it was exactly. The high of the weed, the intoxication of being so close to her, or all the pent up lust. Whatever it was, I did the dumbest thing I could have done. I kissed her.

I don't know what surprised me more, as my lips landed on hers. My own audacity or the fact that, after the initial second of surprise, her lips opened beneath mine to return the kiss. It was electric. It was maddening. It was everything I'd ever dreamed of. I ran my tongue on her lower lip. She bit down slightly with her lip, trapping my tongue in her mouth. Her arms were locked behind my head, her fingers in my hair. My left hand was holding the back of her head, while my right had found her breast and kneaded it. I'd been right - she wasn't wearing a bra. Finally, we parted slightly, coming up for air. Staring into her eyes as I panted for breath, my lips a few inches from hers, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"We shouldn't be doing this." I whispered, still kneading her breast.

"No we shouldn't," she whispered, one of her hands reaching down to rub my erection through my sweatpants.

"This is wrong." I was trying to hold on to my last bit of sanity.

"So wrong." But her voice had a mocking, sultry tone to it. As if she was daring me to continue.

Our lips crashed together again. The kiss was hungrier this time, more urgent. I lowered her on the couch, getting on top of her while maintaining the kiss. I freed my left hand to instead grab the back of her thigh as she wrapped legs around me, one of her hands still rubbing my erection. I broke away from her lips to trail a line of kisses down her neck. The movie was all but forgotten now; only she mattered. I reached the neckline of her top, nibbling on the flesh just above her breasts. Then I lifted the hem of her shirt up, kissing her belly button. Her left hand was still on the back of my head. But with her right, she was now covering her mouth trying to hold back her moans, her head thrown back. I trailed kisses from her belly button up to her breasts, pushing the top up to her neck. Then I paused for a second as I admired her naked breasts.

"Like what you see?"

I looked up to see Nat smirking at me again. Again, there was that sultry look of challenge.

"Love it," I replied cockily, before leaning down to bite her nipple, causing her to yelp.

"Be careful, they are sensitive," she moaned, though she was clearly enjoying it.

I continued to suck her left nipple while my hand pinched and rolled the right one. With my free hand, I reached down inside of her yoga pants, inside the panties, and rubbed her pussy.

"Jesus." I lifted my head again, bringing my hand up to see how wet my fingers were from her juices. I looked at Natalie. "You clearly are enjoying this."

"Shut up," she said and looked away, clearly embarrassed. With my other hand, I grabbed her chin and made her look as I put the wet fingers in my mouth and sucked them. Her eyes were glittering with lust as she watched me suck on her juices. Then, I took my fingers out of my mouth and brought my hand close to her face.

"Your turn."

Hesitating, she opened her mouth and took the tip of my fingers inside her mouth. Finding the taste acceptable, she slowly lifted her head up, taking in my fingers all the way to the base. Maintaining eye contact with me, she swirled her tongue around inside my mouth. I swallowed. How many times had I imagined those sexy lips of her wrapped around my cock? It was all I could do not to cum there and then as her hand found my erection again. Sitting up straight, I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. Then I grabbed the hem of her pants with both hands and softly pulled them down to her knees, revealing a small red thong which was soaked through with her juices. I looked at Natalie again, smirking.

"Damn you're so wet."

"Stop talking and get down there."

"Yes ma'am." Pulling down her thong too, I was rewarded with the sight of her naked pussy. It was completely shaved, revealing the pink of her lips. I bent my head down and gave her a slow lick from the bottom of the slit to the top. Above me, Natalie bit back a moan. I licked around a few more times, cleaning up her pussy from her juices. Then I stuck my tongue inside her pussy, wriggling it around inside the warm, velvety walls.

"Oh fuck." Above me, Natalie let out a large moan. "Don't stop, Matt. Keep eating me."

I took my tongue out of her pussy and started licking and nibbling on the engorged clit, earning another yelp and a series of moans from Nat. She put a hand on the back of my head, grabbing my hair. In response, I brought up my hand to insert two fingers inside her slit. The moans were getting lighter and Natalie was grinding her pussy up against my face slightly, even as her grip on my hair tightened. I could tell she was close to an orgasm, so I sped up. Pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy rapidly, I lightly bit down on her clit. That was the last straw.

With a quiet scream, Natalie came. Her grip on my head tightened even further as her body spasmed repeatedly. Throughout it all, I kept eating her out. Finally, after several long seconds of coming, her body sank back into the couch and her hand left my head. I sat up straight to look at her. She was sprawled out on the couch, her body glistening with sweat and her head rolled back. Her hair were tousled and her lips slightly swollen from our making out earlier. Conscious of her juices coating my face, I grinned at her.

"So, how was it?"

"Perfect." She grinned happily. "It's been so long since someone has eaten me out." Then she held out her arms, beckoning me. "Now take off your clothes and get down here."

I quickly took off my shirt and shorts, until I was only wearing my boxers. Meanwhile, she took off the yoga pants completely, along with her panties. I got on top of her and kissed her again. We kissed for a few seconds before she broke off and, grabbing my chin in her hand, looked at my face

"You look so good covered in my juices." She giggled, before reaching out and licking at her own juices at the side of my mouth. She proceeded to lick me clean. Then, cupping my face in one hand, she reached down with the other to gently grab my dick and pull it out of my boxers. "You little friend down there looks so lonely. Why don't you put it in?"

I hesitated.

"What is it?" She asked, frowning.

"Well, I don't have any condoms." Now, in my defense, I wasn't dating anyone at the moment and I obviously hadn't thought to buy condoms beforehand for what I'd assumed would be a platonic hangout with a friend.

Natalie hesitated for a few seconds, then she surprised me again. "It's alright. Just make sure to pull out in time. I'm not on birth control right now."

I knew it was risky as shit. Pulling out didn't always work, and I was afraid that I was too horny to do it in time. And even if I pulled out in time, there was always the risk of STDs. I knew all that, but right then I was thinking with my dick, so Nat's suggestion made a lot of sense.

Laying down beside her, I kissed her again as I grabbed my dick and positioned it at her entrance. Lifting up her leg with one hand, I slowly started to push in. Grabbing my chin again, she moaned into my mouth as her other hand started to rub her clit. Her moans inside my mouth turned me on even more as I continued to push in. God, she was so tight. Her walls were hot and velvety against the skin of my dick. Finally, I bottomed out inside her pussy.

Nat let go of my chin and used that hand to hold her leg up, pulling it back further to allow me more access. With my hand now free, I pinched one of her erect nipples causing her to yelp in surprise, as I started to rock my hips moving my dick in and out of her pussy slowly. Her face barely two inches from my own, she closed her eyes as she started to moan softly.

"Open your eyes." I told her. She did as I asked, staring at me in surprise. "I want to look in your eyes as I pound your pussy. I want you to stare at my face as you moan my name."

Her moans were getting louder as she breathed "Fuck my brains out, Matt. Fuck me like you've always wanted to."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I watched her eyes cloud over with lust as I steadily increased my pace. All the while, her moans continued to get louder.

"Ohhhh.... ummphhh... oh yeah.... oh fuck.... oh yeah Matt... fuck.... ahhhh.... fuck me.... fuck me harder... harder Matt.... yessss.... OH YEAH.... AHHH.... THERE.... RIGHT THERE... OH GODDD...."

She was practically screaming at this point as I fucked her as hard as I could, while with my hand I pinched and pulled at her nipples and kneaded her wildly bouncing tits, with her all the while continuing to stare at me, her green eyes clouded over with lust. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Grabbing her throat, I kissed her again and ran my tongue around the inside of her lips while she continued to scream in my mouth. After a few seconds, I pulled back and nibbled at her ear while whispering obscenities.

"I've always wanted to fuck you like this. Oh God Nat you have no idea how many times I've wanted to just bend you over and fuck your brains out while you moaned like a bitch."

I was getting carried away with the dirty talk and some part of me was afraid I'd overdo it, that I might say something offensive and she'd suddenly stop and get up. But she took to the dirty talking with enthusiasm.

"Yeah... yeah I'm your bitch...oh God... fuck your bitch Matt... ahhhh... fuck me like the slut I am... yesss...." Her eyes were starting to roll back into her head as she rubbed her clit furiously.

I could feel myself getting closer to cumming but I didn't want to end it just yet. So I started slowing down my pace and gave her a quick kiss.

"Wanna change positions?"

She started regaining her senses as I slowed down, but it still took her a few seconds to answer.

"Yes, let's do that. I wanna be on top now." She grinned at me.

We got up so that I was sitting upright on the couch, and she got on top of me. Leaning forward so that her tits pressed against my chest, she took my dick and positioned it just below her slit. Then she slowly sat down, moaning as she took my dick in all the way. Finally, she had taken all of it inside her and sat there for a few seconds. I took my time to appreciate how hot she looked. Her auburn hair was extremely messy. Her lips were swollen from all the kissing. The red stone of her pendant glittered just above her perky tits, which were slightly sweaty from the sex.

"This is nice." She grinned at me again.

"Yes," I groaned. "Except for the part where my dick is begging to cum."

"Shhh." She leaned forward to kiss the corner of my mouth. "You're not-" another kiss "going to-" kiss "cum until-" kiss "I've had-" kiss "my fun." Then she grabbed my wrists, pinning my hands up against the backrest of the couch, and started rocking back and forth slowly. She worked out regularly and I could feel its effects now as her walls gripped my dick tightly, while her hips twisted back and forth, thrusting her tits out. "You've had your fun, Matt." She moaned as she increased her pace. "I'm in control now."

We both knew it was dangerous. I could lose control any second and cum. But right then, we were having too much fun. I leaned forward to suck on her erect nipples which were begging for attention.

"That's right, baby." She moaned again, as I took her right nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. "Suck my tits."

She then let go of my hands. With one hand, she grabbed the back of my head and yanked it back so I was looking up at her face. She put her other hand on my shoulder, bracing herself against me as she lifted herself up so that only the tip of my cock was in her pussy. Smirking at me, she suddenly slammed herself all the way down, moaning loudly as my dick filled up her pussy. She stared into my eyes as she started bouncing up and down on my dick, increasing her pace with every bounce. The room was full of wet, smacking sounds as she impaled herself on my dick again and again. I put one arm around her back while with the other I groped her big ass.

"You're... my stud now... Matt... and I'm... gonna ride you... until I... orgasm... and only... then... are you... allowed to... cum."

Having her suddenly take control like this was so hot it was all I could do not to cum there and then.

"Natt, I'm gonna cum." I groaned.

"You would... like that... wouldn't you... like to... cum... deep... inside my... pussy... shooting your... load... inside my... wet... hot... cunt."

"Nat, I-"

She silenced me by shoving my mouth against her tits.

"Shut up and... suck... stud."

I dutifully sucked on her nipples while continuing to grope her ass. Her moans were getting louder as she fucked me as fast as she could, slowly building into screams of pleasure, her head thrown back. Finally, she came. Her whole body spasmed uncontrollably on top of me as she screamed. My dick felt her walls contracting and expanding against it and once again, it took all of my effort to not cum inside her. Finally, it was over and she collapsed on top of me.

12