Friends With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a few seconds to catch her breath before I spoke. "Nat, you need to get off me unless you want me to get you pregnant." I said dryly.

She quickly got off me and got between my knees. Leaning forward, she took my dick in her hand which was soaked with her juices. "Somebody has been a good boy. I think my stud deserves a little treat."

I thought she was going to take it in her mouth but instead, she leaned forward even further to insert it between her tits. Holding her tits in her hands and moving them slowly up and down against my tits, she looked up at me.

"Cum for me, Matt. Come on my tits."

That was all the encouragement I needed. With a loud groan, I finally let myself cum. I shot load after load up her tits and against her chin as I felt my balls emptying. It went on for several seconds as the area between her tits and her neck was covered in my jizz. Finally, all spent, I collapsed back into the couch. She got up and sat beside me, still covered in my jizz. We sat there for a few seconds, the silence getting awkward as we finally realized the full severity of what we'd done.

"Well," I said, attempting to break the silence. "That was fun."

"Yeah that was... something."

There was another awkward silence, until I finally had enough and turned around to face her.

"Look, clearly we were both horny and did something we shouldn't have. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. But we can't do it again."

"So, what?" She wouldn't meet my eyes. "We just pretend none of this happened?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Well..." She still wouldn't meet my eyes. "It's just that... you said you'd been wanting to have sex with me for some time, right? And to be honest, I've been getting the same feelings. But its not romantic, neither from my side and nor from yours. So..."

"What?" I asked, seeing her hesitate.

She finally looked up to meet my eyes. "So I suggest we remain friends. But we also continue doing this. Because let me tell you, this is the best sex I've had in a long time and I can see you really enjoyed yourself too."

"So you're saying we should be friends with benefits?" I couldn't believe my ears.

She shrugged. "Why not? And since neither of us is planning to date anytime soon, this should help keep us sexually satisfied at least."

I sat there in silence, considering it for a few seconds. I couldn't find any flaw in her logic. We had no romantic feelings for each other. We would remain friends. But hell, we were human. We had our needs. And this arrangement would keep us both satisfied.

"Alright then. Friends with benefits it is. No romantic feelings, no expectations."

She smirked at me. "That's right. Just fucking."

12