All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits Pt. 02'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

I really like this story and I think you could develop it further for a relationship between Gus and Dylan. I think that Gus will develop more as a character

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
Excellent story continuation - so glad to see this continuing

Makes me want him to get back together with Eric though.... a shame to throw away that now that he’s finally come out? Or was there more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gus lies to everyone

Gus lies to himself, to Eric, to Dylan, to Chris and his flat mates. Basically all Gus is doing is lying. He says he wants to move on from Eric although he never refuses him and even offers himself up to him (even after meeting and dating Dylan). He tells Eric he doesn’t want him but his every action proves he does. He tells Dylan there is nothing to worry about with my insane ex, but he gets fucked and pissed on by Eric the night before his big date with Dylan. Chris wonders if he’s still seeing Eric and Gus lies that he’s not.

I can do without the kinks (don’t like dom/sub, name calling, dick size shaming, or piss play), but none of that is as bad as the blatant dishonesty that surrounds everything about Gus. He seems like a super hot dude with tons going for him, but he shows himself and those around him little to no respect. He’d be an absolute wreck of a guy to get involved with. There would be no possible way to trust him. Dylan has everything to worry about. Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous