Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck?" I mumbled. "How do you always have lube?" He laughed and started to finger me properly. He had three fingers in within a minute.

"Fuck, your hole is so greedy." He swatted my ass. "You are so. Damn. Hot."

"Fuck me. Eric please." He sighed and knelt behind me.

"Turn over." I rolled over and hiked my legs up. Eric grinned and looked down at me, stroking my face. He let his hand fall to my neck and choked me as he worked his dick in. "Oh fuck." He moaned. "I'll miss that." He grunted as he drove hard and deep into me. "I'll miss this." He wrapped his hands around my dick and I whined.

"Can't last."

"Don't care." I watched his softly defined abs clench as he thrusted, making me writhe on the floor below him. I was glad I didn't have to work too hard, my body was a puddle of lust below him. I reached up to touch him and he grinned down at me. "Oh, you need me so bad, baby." he murmured. "Little whore."

"Yeah." I moaned.

"You want me to stroke your tiny little dick and cream yourself for me?"

"Yeah, please..."

"Say it."

"I can't." I panted and closed my eyes. I could barely respond to him, let alone repeat full sentences. He tightened his grip on my neck.

"Dumb slut."

"Yeah."

"Dumb slut with a tiny fucking dick."

"Yeah... yeah... I'm your slut..." Eric grunted and tightened his grip on my dick as he came, thrusting hard into me. His moans were so hot I started to clench up and I whimpered, leaning up as he cradled me and I came all over both of us. He held me close for a second, stroking my hair.

"I'll miss how fucking cut you look when you cum." He murmured. He sat up and looked at me, and I whimpered as he slid out of me. He knelt over me and bit his lip.

"May I..." I sat up and opened my mouth.

"Yeah." Yeah it's gross. But this is Eric and I.

I opened my mouth and he shuffled over to me, kneeling over my face and sticking his dick in my mouth. He held my face softly and started pissing down my throat. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Oh Gus." He moaned.

--

We showered together in silence. He couldn't keep his hands off me, touching me softly and pressing himself against me. It was the most intimate he'd been in years. I looked up at him through the water and frowned. Something really was different.

"You think it's gonna work out with Dylan don't you?"

"Na-uh. He's gonna be shit in bed and really boring and you're going to come crawling back to me in a week." Eric avoided my eye.

"Love you." I said quietly. Eric nodded.

"Yeah." He said gruffly. "You too."

--

I couldn't look anyone in the eye when I got home. Chris stopped me from slinking into my room though, chucking me a beer.

"You ok?" I glanced over at him and the others. I cleared my throat.

"Nervous. I have a date tomorrow." Chris rolled his eyes.

"The last time you had a date you slept with your ex like, a day later." Yeah, I'd come clean about last time. I chugged my beer, avoiding their eyes and pretending I wasn't red with shame.

"This is different. It's that hot bartender from the bar near work. Dylan. He's like, tall and blonde, and tattooed and we haven't fucked yet but..."

"But I'm guessing you put out on the first date." Chris rolled his eyes. I shrugged.

"Second." I grinned. "But ah... Yeah. I do if he does. We'll see."

——

In an ideal world I would have left work early and had a shower and got changed before meeting up with Dylan, but life isn't fair and I had to practically drop my tools and run. I caught sight of myself and sighed. At least I'd managed to change out of my steel caps... but I definitely wasn't winning any awards for Best Dressed.

I shook my hair out and tried to look at least a little attractive as I caught his eye when I walked in. I grinned and leant over the bar.

"Hey." He pecked me on the cheek to my delight.

"Hey. Be ten minutes babe." I glowed. Babe. "Wanna drink? On me."

"Oh. Sure. Um..."

"Here." He poured me a beer. "Better than the piss you usually drink but you'll adjust." I rolled my eyes but he was right, it was way better than what we usually drank. I watched him finishing up and making his goodbyes to the team. He was evidently both very much the boss and very much beloved.

"You didn't want to say hi to your ex before we go?" Dylan asked as he passed the keys to one of the girls. I blushed.

"Is Eric here?" Like I hadn't felt his eyes on me since I sat down. Dylan gave me a look that suggested he saw right through me.

"He's down the back. I'm sure he wouldn't say no if you joined him." I rolled my eyes.

"Give up a date with the hot bartender I've been crushing on for weeks for my psycho ex? Yeah ok, you've sold me." Dylan grinned, but it wasn't enough. I needed him to know I was enamoured with him. "Come on idiot. I got off work early and you wouldn't believe how much shit I had to take when they realised it was for you." Dylan grinned even wider and took my hand as he waved to his co-workers.

——

We got to his- nice place. He also flatted but it sounded like everyone was busy that night. I wondered if he'd made that happen on purpose. He had a roast in the crock pot going and I'd offered to make a salad. He grabbed me a beer and helped himself to a gin and tonic as I started. He watched me carefully.

"I feel like I'm on a cooking show." I laughed. "Is there anything else you can do other than watch me?" He smiled.

"You know your way around a salad. It's a little surprising." I laughed.

"I used to cook for Eric all the time." I bit my tongue as soon as I said it. Stupid. So fucking stupid. I paused and glanced at Dylan. Regret was probably all over my face. He was staring off into space.

"You guys... you guys had a whole thing huh?" He said slowly. I sighed. I looked at Dylan.

"Yeah."

Dylan looked at me and I must have looked horrified because he quickly gave me a warm reassuring smile and gestured for me to come closer. He was sitting on the bench and I stood between his legs wrapping my arms around his waist. He kissed my forehead.

"You'll have to cook for me next time, babe." Next time. Score. I grinned up at him.

--

We ate dinner- I was only picking really. Dylan looked a little concerned.

"We can always get delivery if it's not your thing?" I laughed.

"It's amazing! I'm just taking it slow." I hadn't eaten much over the last couple of days. You know how it is, first time with someone new. I was nervous.

Tops don't get that. I wasn't sure if we would be fucking, but I really wanted to. He watched me nibbling with a small frown.

"You didn't get a body like that nibbling on lettuce leaves." He called me out. I blushed.

"Dylan come on. You know why I'm not eating." He looked disappointed. Weird. I'd played something wrong. Maybe he wanted me to top. That was ok too. I reached for his hand. "Hey." I said quietly. He smiled.

"We'll order delivery." He said. "I knew there was too much salt." I squeezed his hand. Fuck, this guy really didn't get it eh?

"Hey dumbass. The food's great. I'm taking it slow because I haven't been eating much this week and I don't want to shock my system." Dylan frowned.

"Why haven't you been eating?" God he was downright dumb.

"Oh my god Dyl." I blushed and looked down. He was frowning when I glanced up. "In case... just on the off chance tonight..." His eyes widened.

"Oh." His turn to blush... he still seemed confused. "Do you need to... to prep for days?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"No. No one does. I'm just nervous and I don't want anything to go wrong." Dylan squeezed my hand.

"I make you nervous?"

"Well. Yeah. I mean I really like you, and so far you aren't insane. Of course I'm nervous."

"Huh." He was blushing. Cute.

We settled into his bedroom and decided on a tv show. Mindhhunter, I guess. I'd never heard of it.

"Crime buff?" I guessed. Dylan shook his head.

"Couldn't care less." He said. He lay back and I tucked myself under his arm.

"We could always watch something we enjoy." I teased. "I hear people get quite into that." Dylan played with my hair.

"We could. But I wasn't really planning on watching, were you?" I grinned.

He started soft, just gently stroking my arse. I leaned into it, humping his thigh a little. It didn't take long for him to abandon the laptop and roll on top of me. He pinned my hands down and kissed me desperately. One hand kept me pinned down and the other reached under my shirt and found my nipples.

"Oh shit." He said as I moaned and he realised how responsive I was to that touch. Couldn't help it. I think my body must have a few wonky connections- you touch my nipples and I'll be instantly hard. He loved it- any guy who took the time to know me loved it. Sometimes I thought my body really was built to be a slut, I was so sensitive. Dylan was trying to get my shirt off when I realised I hadn't showered. God I must be fucking filthy.

"Stop." I said breathlessly. Dylan stopped immediately, looking at me with concern. "I should take a shower." I said. Dylan held me down.

"Dude."

"It's for your benefit." I tried to explain.

"Then skip it. You're so fucking hot, Gus." I rolled my eyes but I gave up. He'd be telling me to shower next time, that was for sure. He finished taking my shirt off. "Fuck." He said admiringly. "No wonder you have, like, no hobbies. You must spend all your time in the gym."

"Turns out you can be an interesting person and care about how you look. You must know that from all the time you spend picking out your outfits." He blushed a little. He definitely liked his clothes. And the way his hair fell each day and smelled of coconuts I suspect he spent an inordinate amount of time in front of the mirror.

He helped me get out of my jeans and immediately pressed me back against the bed, humping gently against me as he pinned me down and kissed me. He tangled his fingers in my hair and I returned the favour, gripping his tightly as we both struggled to take control of the kiss.

"Gus." He moaned, his eyes wild as he paused for breath. He slowly stroked my body. "Fuck dude." He grinned as he spoke, slowly rubbing my torso, my dick... between my legs. Oh my god what a tease. I sat up and pulled him in to kiss me.

I wriggled one hand down to his crotch- oh shit. I glanced up at him and he shrugged with a smile. Dude was hung. He let me feel him up until I reached his belt. I undid his belt and flies and gently pulled them down a little, freeing his hairy uncut dick. He was at least as big as Eric- I guess I've always been spoilt. I don't think he bothered trimming but I loved how untamed he was when the rest of his look was so curated. I moaned and leant in, starting to suck on the tip. I swirled my tongue a couple of times before I looked up at him.

His hands were loosely holding my hair and his mouth was open just a little. I didn't waste any more time.. relaxing my throat and taking his dick all the way.

"Oh fuck." He moaned. He let me work him for just a minute before he gently pushed me off.

"Sorry..." I wasn't sure what I'd done wrong. He shook his head.

"Not gonna last very long if you do that." He sighed and knelt between my legs. "This however."

I tensed up. I'm not really used to it. I'm really not used to a guy doing stuff for me just because it makes me feel good. Eric and I were never about foreplay.

"Dyl." I murmured. "Just fuck me already." I pulled him away from where his head was resting between my legs. He didn't really want to shove his tongue up my sweaty arsehole, I'm sure of it. He seemed a bit unsure, but I encouraged him and soon he had three fingers in me and a condom on. I was writhing on his hand and begging for it and Dylan chuckled as he stopped teasing.

He shuffled his pants down a little but was in too much of a hurry to get rid of them properly. He knelt between my legs and pulled my hair as he lined his cock up with my hole. I whimpered.

"You ready, stud?" Good start.

"Fuck, yeah." Dylan sighed and entered me. Ugh he was so good. He went so slowly, just letting me adjust to his girth. I let out a low growl but he knew how this worked. He didn't start thrusting. He held me still and we waited. I clenched my muscles around him and started to move a little.

"Mhmm." He moaned. "Feels good, stud." I started thrusting properly, I always like fucking my self on someone's dick. I love doing all the work, until I can't. Then I like that guy to take over, ramming into me until I'm numb and useless. Dylan played with my nipples- pinching them hard and then gently flicking them. I started to melt for him and he slowly pinned my hands together, pressing me into the bed. He was taking over.

"Ah shit." I could tell he was closer than he wanted to be and I tried to wriggle a hand away to help myself out, but he wasn't having that. He wrapped his hand around my dick and started pumping me in time to his thrusts. "I'm gonna cum." He grunted.

"Yeah dude fucking cum in my ass." He groaned.

I was close too, and he kept going, jerking me off until I came all over my chest.

"Fuck yes." I moaned. I lay back, letting him cradle me and kiss me why I caught my breath. I blinked up at him and his halo of hair and I felt my heart flutter as he stroked my face.

My post O high lasted about 30 seconds.

"I really do need a shower now." I muttered to Dylan, trying to shuffle him off me. He saw straight through that.

"Oh." He said, sitting up.

"Oh what?"

"Oh you're one of those guys." He rolled his eyes and stood up. He buckled his pants up and I felt a little tug of loss. Damn I wish he'd been naked, he kept me too distracted to notice he hadn't stripped off for me. I wanted to count his tattoos.

"One of what guys?" I sounded offended.

"One of the about to walk out and not text me for a week until you get horny guys."

"What?!" He'd extrapolated a lot but, well... he wasn't wrong. The plan from here was shower, dress, leave. I blushed. It wasn't that I didn't really like Dylan, I totally did- I just didn't go in for... whatever intimacy he was looking for.

"It's ok, should have pegged you for one of those overly masc, emotions are for fags kind of guys." Woah, woah. I stood up and put my hands on my hips, offended. I was determined to prove him wrong. Even though he was right. He didn't need to know that though.

"Dude. I want a shower to get the cum out of my chest hair. That ok with you? After that I don't have plans. It's Friday. If you want me to stay over just say so." Dylan looked skeptical but he pointed me in the direction of the shower. I cleaned myself up, not bothering to get dressed again- his flat mates weren't home yet and it looked like I was staying for a bit. I lay back on his bed and picked up a comic.

He couldn't help himself running his eyes over my body. I liked it a lot- I could tell he thought I was hot which was a nice ego boost. I glanced at him.

"See it's nice when people show you how they look naked." He shrugged and climbed beside me. He hesitated.

"You hate cuddling don't you?"

"No." Yes. He lay next to me and read the comic over my shoulder.

"So... next time... what are you like... into?" He interrupted me. I touched his shoulder.

"Well for one, both of us being naked." He rolled his eyes. Guess he was precious about his body.

I sighed and put the comic down.

"Anything really. Dirty talk. I like lots of dirty talk."

"Like calling you a slut?"

"Yeah and. And um." How could I put this? "You know...maybe make fun of my size a little..." I wrinkled my nose. It's hard talking about kinks. Dylan was confused, I could tell.

"Your size?" He stroked my bicep. Ah I should have been more specific.

"My uh... my dick." I murmured. He glanced at it.

"Make fun of it?"

"Cos it's small." Dylan was really confused. I squeezed his hand.

"It's ok. It's a me thing, you don't have to try it. What about you?" Dylan shrugged.

"I'm vanilla-ish." Hmm. That was a shame. "But ah... I do have kind of a thing about tying up real muscled dudes..." He continued to stroke my bicep and he blushed as I grinned at him. "If you..."

"Anything you want." I said. Dylan frowned.

"You have kind of a... get other people off thing don't you?" He said.

"Not a thing, but yeah I want you to get off. And that. Is. Hot." He shook his head.

"I think it's a thing." Ok, whatever. I picked up the comic again and pressed myself into him.

--

We hung out on his bed until I decided I actually was kind of hungry. We went to eat a second round of dinner, and this time I made sure he knew I appreciated it. I was a couple of beers deep when he got a text. He looked at me with a sigh.

"Can't hold the flatmates off any longer." He said. "You're welcome to stay but I understand if you gotta hit the road." Something about the way he phrased that made me feel like I'd be a jerk if I didn't stay.

"Na I wanna hang out for longer. I mean, if that's ok?" He had the most charming smile. Very cute dimples. I liked making him smile.

"You gotta put a shirt on though." Oh yeah. Damn.

"I will if you promise you'll take yours off. Later." Dylan's eyebrows almost jumped off his face as he blushed. He cleared his throat and started packing up the dishes. Weird. Maybe he was embarrassed about his body. I mean he was a bartender, and I could see his arms, it wasn't like I was expecting Arnold Schwarzenegger under his hippy shirts. Didn't have much time to wrangle him to agree to that anyway, we could hear voices and exchanged a look. I could concede that maybe I didn't want to meet his flatmates half naked and I ran to chuck my shirt back on.

His flatmates were... less straight than mine. I found them quite a lot at first but I relaxed after a couple more beers.

"You look familiar." Jordan was the barista at Dylan's bar. Dylan rolled his eyes.

"He's a double shot americano with a splash of milk, you make him coffee everyday." Jordan squinted at me.

"I'm on the site across the road." I explained. Jordan frowned.

"Oh you're one of the construction lads." He leant into Dylan. "So you found your straight masc DT huh." He didn't whisper it quietly enough and Dylan and I must have both turned red because he smirked irritatingly as he looked me over again. Jokes on him, I was almost strictly bottom. "Don't worry, Dyl is super discreet." I felt my chest tighten in anger and I resisted the urge to punch the guy in his smug face. I looked at Dylan, who was equally appalled, his mouth hanging open in shock.

"Discreet?" I played dumb.

"Something tells me you aren't out."

"I'm out to anyone who matters."

"Like your bro's on site?" I glanced at Dylan.

"Actually yes." I said shortly.

"Stop being a cunt Jordan." Dylan said to my relief. "Did you want to finish that episode?" He asked me. Fucking hell yes. I grinned and let him lead me away.

"Sorry about Jordan. He thinks everyone should follow his rules." I had already moved on and was taking my shirt off again. I turned to Dylan and wrapped my arms around him, looking up into his face. I ran my fingers through his hair and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"You don't wanna even try watch..." He trailed off as I knelt in front of him and slowly undid his trousers, looking up at him. He let me peel them off properly this time and stepped out of them gracefully. I kissed up his legs. He had a few tattoos across his calves and beautifully thick, thicc thighs. His tight jeans hadn't exactly hidden what a deliciously fat arse he had but it was even better without shit in the way.

"Here lies Flash Gordon?" I muttered, looking at the tombstone on his thigh. He shook his head and pulled me up a little, so I was faced with his dick. Right. No small talk. I leaned in and began to worship at the altar of Dylan.