Friends with Benefits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes Gus, that's it." He murmured as I started to lick his impressive shaft. His hands curled lightly in my hair. He was less demanding than Eric, but I knew he would stop me if I tried to move away. I continued to tease him... licking, kissing, moaning all over his dick until his fingers gripped tighter and he held my head in place, trying to shove himself all the way in. Well I could make that happen. I relaxed and he moaned as he started throat fucking me, his hips bucking wildly. "Fuck, fuck, take it you cunt..." I moaned. I can't resist the dirty talk. I knew he wasn't far off and I moaned as he started to cum. I could feel his fat dick tensing in my mouth. Dylan slowly released my head. I didn't move. There was a perverted part of me hoping he'd start pissing down my throat but I sort of knew he wasn't that guy. He must have liked me kneeling there though because he made no attempt to get me to stand up.

Eventually he moved, pulling me off him lightly and offering me his hands to pull me to my feet.

"Fuck I really wanted to fuck again." He sighed as he pulled us both on to the bed. "I think I'm spent though." I moved to pull his shirt off as I wrapped my arms around him. He tensed up a bit and I stopped.

"Are you hiding gills or something?" He blushed.

"Not exactly."

"Ok Aquaman what is it? I didn't put out for the cute bartender to see him fully clothed." Dylan sighed. He leant back and pulled his shirt off. He looked at me expectantly, his face almost white. I grinned. A few more tattoos, pop culture references I didn't get... he had better definition than I imagined actually- he was nicely toned. He has freckles across his chest as well. He was gorgeous. I knew he would be. I had no idea what the fuck being shy was about. I leant in and kissed him, running my fingers down his chest. He only had wispy soft hair- not like my Sasquatch chest. It suited him. He pushed me off him as I reached his stomach and turned away.

"What is it Dyl?"

"You really don't mind?" I blinked.

"I'm not sure what I'm meant to mind babe." He rolled his eyes and gestured to his body. I took him in again. Tall, swimmers build, sandy hair, fat ass, nice big dick... I guess he used to be a bit bigger because there were stretch marks across his thighs and stomach. Maybe that was it? I frowned and shook my head.

"You're just being sweet." He said, and kissed me. I wasn't but ok. I nestled into the crook of his arm.

"I literally have no idea what I'm meant to be seeing." I muttered, stroking his chest as he stroked mine. He grunted.

"This." He said eventually, pulling my hand to his stomach. A-huh? I touched his stomach. I mean, ok not hard as a rock but hey I was muscled enough for both of us. And anyway I liked guys with thick, meaty thighs and arse- I wasn't about to complain about his four pack not being a six pack. He definitely had lost a lot of weight. He had the tiniest excess skin. You couldn't even tell if he was stretching out. Was that what he was worried about?

"Babe, I'm not really into games. Can you tell me what I'm meant to find weird so I can tell you it's no big deal?" Dylan sat up and looked at me, frowning.

"I used to be kinda fat." He said slowly. So it was that. I shrugged.

"So? I used to be kind of short. Still am actually." He laughed.

"Ok, but I don't care about your height."

"So we're on the same page." Dylan stared at me for a bit before smiling.

"So you wanna go on top this time?"

"Thought you were spent?"

"That's why you have to go on top." I grinned.

I could top. Been a while but I could do it.

--

Rimming is something I never really got good at because, like I said, Eric and I usually skipped that part. But as Dylan spread his legs for me with a moan and I started to kiss his hairy thighs and squeeze his ass, I realised I'd been missing out. He was musky and tangy and everything about him would tense up and fall limp as I teased him.

I licked his hole slowly and started to tease him with my fingers as well and I watched his hole start to open up for me.

"Jesus Dyl, that's so hot." He whined. "You're such a greedy fucking hole."

"Yeah, I'm a slut." He moaned back.

"You are such a whore." I whispered as he took three fingers easily. "Maybe I could fist you? See how much I can make you gape?" Dylan curled his fingers in my head.

"Fuck thats hot..." He moaned. "But I want your dick. Please Gus." I laughed.

"You sure?"

"Gus!" He gripped my head and yanked it up. He spat in my face. "If you don't fuck me soon I'm going to make you regret it."

I moaned as he tightened his grip on my head.

"I have an idea." I whispered. "You mentioned tying me up?" Dylan moaned and sat up, dragging me by my hair and flipping me onto my back.

"Spread your arms you fucking slut." He directed as he rummaged in his bedside table. "Ok." He wound the rope around my arms. "Fuck thats hot." He tested his knots. "Does it hurt?"

"Never been so comfortable." He laughed and stroked my chest. He ran his fingers up to my face and clasped my chin, slowly turning my face from side to side, inspecting it. "Safeword? Sorry, that usually comes before the rope, I got carried away." Safeword. Now that was a good idea. Eric and I didn't have one- definitely a mistake.

"Green, orange, red?"

"And you are?"

"Green, Dyl. Now fuck me." Dylan grinned and knelt over me.

"Struggle against those ropes. I want to test the knots." I grinned and started trying to pull myself away from his headboard. His knots were solid, he knew that. He was stroking his dick as he watched me though- looked like he wasn't so spent after all. I panted and writhed, and I flexed a little because what's the point of working out if you can't shop off for pretty guys who tie you up? Dylan moaned. "Fucking hell." He leant up and reached for my dick. "I love typing up bottoms and making them fuck me." He whispered. I moaned.

"Dyl. Fuck me please."

"You want to stick your dick in my big slutty ass?"

"Oh fuck." I really was straining against the restraints now, wishing I could touch him, slam him down on my dick. He wrapped up my dick and slowly lowered himself in me, groaning. I lay back and let him work himself on me, finding the right angle. His dick was grazing my belly button and he was playing with his nipples, throwing his head back and moaning.

"My nipples." I whined, pressing my pecs out for his touch. He caressed me, fondling my chest and gently rubbing circles with his fingers.

"God you have some hot tits." He moaned. "Never skip chest day, ok?"

"Promise." He groaned and moved his hand to his dick.

"I'm gonna make you lift for me." He grunted and closed his eyes. "Gonna get a home gym just so I can get you naked and make you work out. I'm gonna suck your dick while you bench press."

"Dyl... I'm gonna..."

"Oh fuck, me too." He started wanking his dick faster and grunted as he shot all over my chest in hot short bursts. I could feel his ass clench around me and I lost it, thrusting up and deep into his ass. Well, as deep as I can go. He moaned and started to untie me, his fingers fumbling before he pulled me away from the head board and he wrapped me up in his arms.

"Thought you said you were vanilla?" I blinked at him. He laughed and shrugged.

"Vanilla-ish. You staying the night?"

"You want me to?" Dylan pulled me in and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah. It's ok if you want to go though." I thought about that as I nestled into his arms... but I didn't think for too long because I was already drifting off.

--

When I showed up at my flat on Saturday morning with my tool bag in tow I was embarrassed to find everyone was up, and grinning at me knowingly.

"Hey." I tried casually.

"My man." Tama put his hand out for a high five and I slapped it, blushing.

"You made it just in time for brunch." Chris greeted me. That's right. Every other Saturday.

"Of course! Just gotta change, I'll be real quick."

I checked myself out in the mirror as I got changed. I couldn't believe I'd stayed the night. But it was fine. I didn't feel that weird sense of shame that I expected. I felt light. I felt happy. I glanced at my phone to see a text from him.

You leave your boots here on purpose or are you just thick?

I grinned. Just thick- but hey, now he had to see me again.