Friends with Benefits Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," she said as soon as they were out on the sidewalk. "I've been acting like an asshole and you've been nothing but a gentleman. That's gonna change right now. Enough of the gentleman shit. Kiss me." As they kissed he could feel her tongue probing at his lips. He opened his mouth wider as they kissed passionately. When the kiss finally broke off she said, "Now take me home and let me put something on that will rock your world."

"Your wish is my command," he replied. They arrived at her gym and entered her living quarters by her private entrance. She offered him some juice to drink while she went to change clothes. It did not take her long and she was standing before him with a pair of five inch silver heels to go with the silver jewelry hanging from her ears and navel. She wore a white dress the bottom of which wrapped tightly around her lower abdomen and ass but did not go an inch lower. The top of the dress was just a very loose fitting halter that was attached to the front of the low rise tight skirt of the dress. It was completely backless, had no sides and had a deep plunge between her breasts down several inches below her navel where the low-rise skirt began. She looked devastating.

"Now let's have some fun," she said. "I understand that you respect me and do not want to take advantage of me. You proved that by the way you have treated me so far this evening when, after a while, you had every reason to treat me with disdain. But now, if it's not too late, I want you to enjoy your time with me. Let's go back to the club."

They did, and when the two of them walked in the stunning ebony girl turned heads. When they danced the fast numbers he no longer had to work at giving all of his attention to Diana, Jim could not take his eyes off of her. He kept on complimenting her on how beautiful she looked and what a stunning body she had. He told her how proud he was to be seen with her and took advantage of every opportunity to kiss her, caress her, hold her, brush up against her and let her know he knew he was the luckiest man in the club that night. And the slow numbers: Jim made love to her when they danced the slow numbers. That's what Jim tried to do and that is what Diana felt as he held her in his arms and danced with her.

She had never felt that way with a man before. She had only felt that the man was trying to use her for his own pleasure. But Jim actually cared for her. She could feel that and it felt good. It was after a slow number and a passionate kiss that Diana said to him, "Take me home." Jim was not sure how to read her. He did not know whether he had done something wrong. He wondered if he would be invited into her apartment or if anything would happen besides a thank you for a good time. He continued to play it cautious but was not afraid to pay her compliments and show her affection. When they got to her door, she said, "I don't know how to do this. I've never been on a date I enjoyed before. I don't want the evening to end."

"You can invite me in and we can sit and talk some more. It will be easier, actually. Your apartment will be much more quiet than the club," said Jim.

As they entered the apartment, she asked, "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Lemonade, iced tea, or fruit juice, whatever you have is fine," he answered. She motioned him to the couch and went into the kitchen to get two lemonades and reappeared shortly. She handed one to Jim, moved over to a stereo cabinet and put on some soft music. Then she returned to sit down next to him.

"What kind of music do you like?" she asked.

"For just listening I like classical - eighteenth century baroque. When at a club, I like the fast stuff because I love to watch beautiful girls move to the music. I couldn't take my eyes off of you, you know. But then, once I'm really into a girl, and that doesn't happen very often, but when I'm really into a girl, I like the slow dance music where we can melt into an embrace and get lost in a kiss," he said.

The music that was playing was slow. She got up and extended her hand to him. "Show me," she said.

As they danced, Jim said, "I love this dress. I place my hand on your waist to dance with you and all that's there is bare skin."

"I love you touching my bare skin," she replied. "Take off your shirt so that I can touch your bare skin."

Jim complied. As he was unbuttoning his shirt, Diana ducked her head and flipped the top of her dress off from behind her neck. She was fully exposed from her low rise skirt on up. As soon as Jim had his shirt off she pulled herself to him, her bare tits against his bare chest. She put her head on his shoulder as they clung to one another, swaying to the soft music. "You feel good," she said. He kissed the top of her head. She raised her head and offered him her lips. They danced that way for a while. "Love me?" she asked.

"Do you want me to love you?" Jim replied.

"Yes," she almost whispered, afraid to say it.

"Why?" he asked.

It took her a while to answer. Finally it came out. "I'm lonely. I work all day long with people, but I'm lonely. I respect them and they respect me; but I don't think I love them and I don't think they love me. I've never felt the way I feel in your arms. I feel loved. It feels so good - so right. I don't want it to be a mirage that disappears. I want to be loved and I want to love and I want to be loved by you."

Jim gave it some thought. "I could love you," he said. "I think loving someone is a conscious decision, a commitment. I don't think it is a function of gravity: where people fall in love or fall out of love. I think people decide to love. I could easily decide to love you. I couldn't love you as my wife. I made that decision and commitment to Patty a number of years ago and I said I would do it until death parts us. But I can and do love other people in other ways. I love my children as a parent. I love my parents for all the things they did for me in bringing me up. I love my sister. And I could love you if you really wanted me to. And we would have to define what that love really entails. That definition would most likely evolve over time. But right now, I could love you if you really wanted me to and we could work out the details as life goes on."

"I want you to love me," Diana said. She slipped her dress off her hips, then reached for Jim's belt. While Jim normally liked wearing tight jeans, he was wishing right then that he had just worn a kilt. There was an awkward pause as he took off his jeans and underwear and then stood before Patty.

"Fuck me," she said. She ran ahead of Jim to her bedroom.

"Lube," said Jim. "I don't mean to spoil the mood, but we need lube. I do not want to hurt you and I will not hurt you, and lube will really help. Do you have any?"

"In the night stand," she replied. She moved to the nightstand to get the lube out without revealing her collection of toys. They got on the bed. Jim pulled Diana on top of him and they started kissing. Jim worked his hands all over Diana, caressing anything and everything he could touch or reach. She moved off of him freeing them both to explore their erogenous zones. Jim moved from kissing Diana on the mouth to kissing her neck, then the upper part of her shoulders and chest, moving to her tits. With a hand and his mouth he made love to her tits. Eventually his hand moved down to her inner thighs and her pubic mound. After she relaxed at his touch, he moved down so that he could explore her pussy with his mouth and tongue. She became more lubricated from his saliva and her own secretions. He inserted two fingers and started probing for her G spot. Having found it he concentrated more of his attention with his lips and tongue on her clit.

Diana gushed her first climax all over his hand and face. Jim had all he could do to keep from yelling out in triumph. Instead, he looked up to her, and with her cum all over his face, said, "That was beautiful. Are you ready for round two?"

She panted out a "Yes," and Jim rolled over onto his back and asked her to mount him.

"I don't think we really need it," he said, but he put some lube on his cock anyway. He wanted this girl to feel nothing but good. She mounted him and slowly lowered herself on his cock.

"So good, so good," she kept on saying as she took him all in and then began riding him. "Oh fuck me, Jim. Don't ever stop. I love the feel of you fucking me. I love the feel of your cock in me filling me up with your love. I love fucking you. Oh, fuck."

After a while he suggested she take a break from doing all the work and let him fuck her doggy. She got on her hands and knees. Jim put a little more lube on his cock before entering her. He started out slowly and gently, but it did not take long before he heard Diana say: "Harder, Fuck me harder. Oh, it feels so good when you just pound my pussy. Drive that cock into your bitch's cunt and make her yours - your own personal fucking bitch to do with as you please. Fuck the shit out of me Jim. Do it! Fuck me!" Jim not only kept pounding into her. He also varied his angle of entry and did not always go the same depth. He did not always use the same speed but would vary the patterns of his speed, a few times slow, followed by a number of times fast and then slow again, sometimes in a predictable pattern, sometimes not. He used a free hand first to fondle a tit and play with a nipple, and when he sensed that Diana was about to cum, he moved his hand so that he was strumming her clit with his fingers. This brought about another convulsive wet orgasm from her.

He moved her onto her back and raised her legs onto his shoulders. He kept his arms extended. He could see her beautiful face, her gorgeous tits, and could look down and see his white cock disappearing into her ebony pussy. He had great control in this position to vary his stroking and his angles of entry. Diana was now demonstrating that she was multi-orgasmic in that she was having a series of mild orgasms. They were not the kind where she convulsed and squirted but more where her body would quiver for a few seconds in orgasm and then seem to relax for a minute only to contract and quiver in orgasm again. Diana was getting tired, she could not continue with this all night. Just as Jim sensed she was about to have another mild orgasm, he positioned his body so that the tip of his cock would hit her G spot. He raised up so that he did not need to support his upper body with his hands, and he played with her clit with one hand. He coated his middle finger with some of the secretions that were pouring out of Diana's pussy, and inserted the tip of that finger into her asshole.

She let out an involuntary scream, "Oh Fuck!!" and had the most intense squirting convulsive orgasm of the night. Jim removed her legs from his shoulders and gently laid them down. It was like she almost had lost consciousness. She awoke moments later to Jim laying next to her staring at her mesmerized by her beauty. When she opened her eyes he kissed her. Then he said, "I love you, and I always will, as long as you want me to."

She rolled over and their lips met. At the end of the kiss she said, "Forever."

12