Friends with Benefits Pt. 12

Story Info
Eva and Amanda have a nice date.
2.2k words
4.2
1.8k
5

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~Eva~~

Work can have its fun moments, but that's only because Amanda is there. More often than not though, it can get pretty boring. Thankfully it's finally Friday and I conveniently happen to have an extra ticket to some movie. Thank you Jess. After dropping off supplies to the office down the hall I meet Amanda at the exit.

"Hey!" I shout, hurrying to meet her. "Leaving without saying goodbye?" I ask, pouting.

She groans. "Sorry, Eva. Today was just long. Even with it being a short day, I'm tired."

I nod. "Me too, but I'll always say goodbye to you." I cross my arms in front of my chest and raise my eyebrows at her, prompting her to say anything more.

"Well, goodbye," Amanda says, turning on her heel and continuing on her way out the door.

My mouth drops open, but quickly I snap it back shut before hurrying after her. Her hot and cold attitude has been driving me absolutely nutty. "Hey, hey, wait!" I run up to her and grab her arm. "Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"Nowhere in particular." I watch as Amanda eyes me up and down before her eyebrows crease in suspicion. "You're acting more clingy than usual."

I gasp at her statement and bring my hand to my chest in mock hurt. "I'm not clingy."

Raising a doubtful eyebrow towards me she hums. "Uh huh."

I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I have an extra ticket to this movie I've been really wanting to see. Would you want to come with me?"

"What movie?" she asks, starting to walk towards her car again.

"Uh, some slasher," I start. "I don't really remember the name."

She huffs out a laugh at that. "You don't know the name of the movie you've been really wanting to see?"

I roll my eyes. "Do you wanna come with me? I'll pay for snacks too," I add, one rejection away from begging.

"Fine, fine."

"Sweet!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around her shoulders and pecking her on the cheek. "Pick me up at four, movie is half an hour after that."

She smirks at me. "Alright, see you then."

Grinning, I walk off to my car. It's the perfect plan really! A dark movie theater so it'll be less likely people will look at us too closely. A horror movie, that's likely to bring us closer together as well. And sharing snacks! This will be an amazing first date. For real this time, because as Amanda said that dinner was not a date.

Soon after I arrive at my house I pull out my outfit. A black dress with a spider web pattern on it. Perfect for the occasion really. I pull it on, as well as some black leather boots to match. Casually I loaf around my house, waiting for Amanda to arrive, thoughts of what could happen at the movie flooding my mind.

~~*~~

After what feels like ages, I hear tires against pavement as they pull into the parking space in front of my apartment, and not too long after is the honking of her horn. Eagerly I hop up from my couch and rush to the door. Slowly counting five Mississippi's in my head I walk out and over to the passenger side of Amanda's car.

"Hi! Ready for the movie?" I ask, sliding into my seat and pulling the seat belt over me.

"Of course," she says, turning her head to watch behind her as she backs out. "Got my slasher hoodie on and everything. For the 'slasher' movie," she says, driving forward, but still giving me a quick side eye.

I chuckle. "I dunno, it's supposed to be good."

I look over at Amanda. She's wearing black leggings and a hoodie with the Ghostface killer on the front.

She drums her fingers on her wheel before speaking. In a hushed voice she says "You look cute."

A light blush spreads to my cheeks and a smile spreads across my face. "Thank you."

We drive, talking as we go, and occasionally I sing along to the songs on the radio that I know. I'm sure my absolutely show-stopping, amazing, beautiful singing voice will win over Amanda, in the case my other attributes don't. Soon we arrive at the theater and I quickly hop out and rush to her side. Amanda's silently reluctant at first, but she still allows me to grip her hand in mine as we walk off together.

Once inside I order us a large bag of popcorn and two sodas. Going over to the topping station I let Amanda hold the bag of popcorn while I press the butter button.

"Butter much?" she asks, moving the bag around as I keep the butter coming.

"It's the only way to eat popcorn." I look up at her. "How much do you normally put?"

"Not this much. But I haven't gone to a movie theater since, shoot, a long time ago. I must've been a young kid last time I went."

My jaw drops. "Well let's make this a good time then. And trust me, the more butter the better."

"I'll trust your judgment," she says, smiling at me in a way that makes my heart leap.

As soon as we're ready, we head into our theater. It's far more crowded than I would like, but at least our row is still fairly empty. Guess no one wants the seats in the back. I shoot Jess a text inquiring about her original plans with these tickets.

The movie time approaches swiftly and on what appears to be the last trailer Amanda moves closer to whisper to me, "Looks like we've got our own little bubble," she laughs, pointing out how hardly anyone has sat near us.

I look around and chuckle at her statement. There's people on either side of us, but there's at least two seats between them and us on both sides.

I stick my tongue out and capture a piece of popcorn in it. Savoring the taste as it sits in my mouth. I chew and swallow before quickly repeating the process. Eventually I notice Amanda watching me, and I catch a piece of popcorn on my tongue and stick it out at her, waving my eyebrows up and down at her.

Saying nothing she leans in and captures my lips with hers in a quick kiss before sliding her mouth back and taking the piece of popcorn with it. In between her teeth she shows off the piece of popcorn before eating it.

I'm shocked into complete silence, my heart almost beating right out of my chest with my face on absolute fire. We continue to eat the popcorn for the rest of the trailer, and soon the movie starts. It has a brief killing scene, something classic for most horrors nowadays. It's fairly typical to start off with a scare in the beginning and then some pretty casual scenes for a bit before it actually gets scary again.

This movie does not follow that theme. It starts off scary, but then it just doesn't stop. The scare at the beginning sticks with me, it's so horribly graphic and unsettling for it not to, and then as the story is being built it grows this uncomfortable and eerie feeling in my chest. Like something is off. And I can't even really tell what. The cheap jump scares get me, too. Causing my heart rate to jump as well as my body.

My plans disintegrate as I get deeper into the movie. After a particularly gory kill that causes my heart to race I feel a hand cover mine. I look over at Amanda and meet her eyes, watching as she mouths 'Are you okay?' to me.

I nod my head and grip her hand tighter in mine. Slowly I turn my head back to the screen, but I jolt back at the sight. The killer is a bloody mess, but the person- or what used to be a person on the screen in front of them, is nothing but a bloody pulp. Completely disfigured with blood and organs scattered.

"Props department must have had a real fun time," I joke, my voice all shaky.

Amanda lets go of my hand and wraps her arm around me instead, rubbing up and down my arm and shoulder oh-so comfortingly. With her other hand she grasps mine and runs her thumb over my knuckles. The actions are so soothing, and I rest my head on her shoulder as I watch the movie. It's still scary, and I still jump, but feeling her next to me is so comforting that I know I'll be okay.

At the end of the movie Amanda gives me one final squeeze before retreating her arms back to herself. Quickly I find myself missing her warmth and I stand up, clutching the empty popcorn bag in my hand. "I enjoyed that," I say, not particularly talking about the movie.

"Mmhmm," she hums, nodding. "I really like slashers."

We walk out together and once in the better lit room I notice the light red blush that had dusted across not just my cheeks, but hers as well. I grin, happy to know that our closeness affected her as well.

Tossing the empty bag into the waste bin I groan, "I'm hungry."

"Want to get dinner?" Amanda asks.

My heart beats faster and I beam at her. "Yes, I'd love to!" Joy fills my body and makes me feel so light. This is the first time I think she's actually initiated us spending time together. Outside of working hours at least, and that time she brought me back to her house when we were drunk.

But now she's inviting me while sober.

"Anywhere in particular you want to go?" she asks, opening the door for me.

"Hmm," I hum, pondering, searching my mind for anywhere near here. Somewhere nice. Suddenly I remember a news article I read this morning. "Oh! There's this steak house, actually. I believe it just opened today actually. Would you like to try it?"

"Sure," Amanda replies, smiling at me.

We enter her car and quickly she puts the address of the restaurant into her phone before driving off. Once at a red-light, which luckily happens pretty quickly, I unbuckle my seatbelt and move over to Amanda, gripping the sides of her pants in my hands.

"Wh- what are you doing?" she asks, her voice sharp as her cheeks redden.

"What I wanted to do in the theater before I got too scared." I tug at her pants, pulling them down a bit. "Lift your hips for me, please?"

She sighs, one large huff, before complying. She lifts her hips and I pull her pants and panties down, exposing herself to me. Leaning over my seat I bring my head down to her sex and savor it as I take one slow lick through her pussy. I slowly kiss and lick along her folds, listening to her change in breathing as it hitches and quickens. And those beautiful sounds drive me to keep kissing and sucking and licking on her more.

"Mm," she hums, knuckles turning white as she grips the steering wheel harder. "Fuck, Eva," she groans. I feel her pussy clench along my tongue, and I smirk against her, knowing that what I'm doing is working.

I keep going and going. I keep teasing her with my mouth, flicking her clit with my tongue. Occasionally I feel her pussy pulse at the sensation. Amanda moans as I keep licking her clit at the perfect consistency to bring her to her high. A small cry escapes Amanda's lips as she rocks her hips against my face as she finishes there. I sigh, licking up her juices with satisfaction in knowing that I made her do this. I have this effect on her. I plant a final kiss on her before sitting back up in my seat and pulling my seat belt back on.

Looking over at her I smirk and ask "Satisfied?"

She swallows, eyes never leaving the road before answering "Very."

Amanda pulls into the parking lot of the restaurant. The sign at the entrance and the building as a whole give hints that it'll be fancy, but after entering I'm blown away. Elegant lights hang from the ceiling, the tables have cloths and the placement of the silverware and plates is all so fancy and elegant. The waiters and waitresses dress in black suits and dresses, and the words 'sir' and 'madam' can be heard quite frequently.

I look over at Amanda and we both share the same knowing look. We're definitely both underdressed. The host gives us a short disapproving look before quickly blinking it away and greeting us with a welcoming smile. It's almost creepy how quickly he disguises his disdain towards us.

I'm nervous that he'll kick us out for being dressed improperly, but he quickly guides us to a table in the back corner of the restaurant. The décor is extravagant and beautifully done, and us being in a somewhat private corner makes it so much more romantic as well.

The dinner goes well. Red wine, terrific steak, potatoes, asparagus. Everything tastes amazing. Talking with Amanda in such a romantic setting. It's almost like a dream.

Until someone with piercing blue eyes and hair as dark as the night strides up to the table and wraps an arm around Amanda. "Cheating on me?" she asks with a threatening glare, first at Amanda, and then at me.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers