Friends with Benefits Pt. 13

Story Info
After confronting her ex, Amanda and Eva go at it.
1.8k words
4.5
3k
3

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers

~~Amanda~~

My blood runs cold and my skin itches, repulsed by her touch. The taste of wine in my mouth vanishes, quickly replaced by something far more dry and sour.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, voice low and even.

Eva looks across the table at us. Eyes wide mixed with confusion and hurt. I hate that. I hate that the hurt she's feeling is being caused by me, by Vanessa.

"What am I doing here?" she asks, pressing her other hand to her chest and gasping in shock. "What are you doing here? With this whore. How dare you cheat on me," she snaps. She slides deeper into the booth and I try to push her away from me, but she grabs my wrist in an iron grip. I could easily get her off me, but doing so right now could cause a scene. Instead I remain as calm as I possibly can despite my racing my mind.

"We're not together," I hiss, clenching my teeth.

"Who are you?" Eva pipes up, still completely lost to what's going on.

"Who am I?" Vanessa snarls, voice raising. "I'm Amanda's girlfriend. Who the fuck are you?"

Pain flashes in Eva's eyes and they flick to me, betrayal flashing across her face. My heart breaks seeing the light reflect against the growing wet in her eyes.

"No." I clench my fist on the table. "We are not together. Eva, this is my fucking psycho ex."

"Don't fucking call me that, Amanda. You love me forever. That's what you said." Before I can do anything she grabs my tits and squeezes them. "If I wasn't your girlfriend I couldn't touch you here." She moves her hands down to my crotch and grabs the area, "Or here." She moves her hand back to my arm and grips it, glaring warningly at me.

"Don't fucking touch me," I snap, shoving her back, hard enough that she falls out of the booth and to the floor.

Fuming, Vanessa stands back up and slaps me across the face, whipping my head to the side. "That is not how you treat me," she snaps, balling her hands into fists. "And you," she starts, head turning to face Eva. "Back off from what's mine."

"I am not yours!" I shout, banging my fist on the table and causing the silverware and plates to jump. Along with the tableware, Eva does as well, and I notice her eyes quickly bouncing back and forth between Vanessa and I. "You need to leave, Vanessa."

"You little," she starts, clenching her teeth and raising her hand to smack me again.

Before she can do it, however, Eva grabs Vanessa's wrist. "Don't touch her."

I look over at Eva, and something swirls in my stomach and causes my eyes to water. This is different. I've only ever dealt with Vanessa alone, and now, Eva, this wonderful, beautiful, strong, amazing, woman is sticking up for me. My heart fills with warmth, knowing that after so long of being alone, I might not be anymore.

"Stay out of this!" Vanessa snaps.

"Hi," our waiter interjects. "A few customers have complained about the noise over here. I'm going to have to ask you all to keep it down or leave."

"We're going to head out," I say, opening my wallet and handing the waiter two hundred dollar bills. "Sorry about the ruckus, this should cover it, we'll be out of your hair now."

I hold my hand out to Eva, which she eagerly grabs and we hurry out of the restaurant together and back to my car. Quickly I pull out, scanning the area, but thankfully Vanessa hasn't followed us.

"She's your ex?" Eva asks, breaking the silence.

Silently I nod my head. She moves her hand to cover one of mine, rubbing her thumb along it.

"Bad break up?" she asks softly.

I nod my head, tears I hadn't even noticed well up drip from my eyes. "Bad like you wouldn't believe," I whisper hoarsely.

More silence passes, the only sounds being the tires against the now wet road as the drops of rain patter against the windshield.

"You know," I start, breaking the silence, "grabbing her wrist, it was pretty hot how you protected me like that."

She chuckles and grips my hand. "Oh I'll always protect you my princess," she grins.

"Princess?" I ask, teasing her.

"Prefer something else, honey? Cupcake? Sugar?"

I shake my head, laughing. "No shot. Those are all way too cringy." My heart races and I swallow away a lump in my throat. "I want you," I say, eyes briefly flickering over to her. And God she's beautiful. In the faint light of the street lights she shines. "Can I?"

She nods her head. "You don't even need to ask."

"As soon as we get back to my house-"

"Don't," she says. "Don't wait that long." She looks out her window and points to the side. "Pull over here."

"Outside?" I ask, but turn into the park anyway.

She rolls her eyes to me. "Like you haven't done it before." Opening the door she coughs, "Work Monday, ahem."

"Whatever," I murmur, exiting the car into the rain. It's slightly more than a drizzle now.

I move over to Eva and brush my hand behind her hair to lightly caress her neck. Slowly she moves her face closer to mine, our lips brushing against each other. I close my eyes and lean in to her, deepening the kiss. Our lips move together, and it's perfect. I run my hand up from her neck and into her hair, tangling my fingers in it. She does the same, moving her hands up either side of my face and gripping my hair in her hands.

Slowly we move backwards, never breaking the kiss as we do so. Hitting a tree I push her up against it. She jumps up, wrapping her legs around my torso as I press her back into the tree. Thunder cracks across the sky and the rain comes down heavier now, drenching us. I break the kiss and pull her dress over her head. Quickly I press my lips back to hers as I unclip her bra behind her back. Once the clasp releases I take her bra off and toss it to the dirt.

Pushing wet hair out of her face and behind her ears I smile at her, taking her in. All of her. Her beautiful emerald eyes as they stare back at me, glistening in the moonlight, shimmering with want, and lust, and maybe even love. Her cheeks, now a light pink as she blushes. Strawberry locks soaked against her skin from the pouring rain as it runs down her face. Her body, the way it curves. How it molds against me as I press against her. How her chest rises and falls with each breath. Her tits, soft and voluptuous, nipples hard as they stick out towards me.

I press her harder against the tree as I take away my arms to remove my soaked hoodie and shirt, throwing them down to the now-mud below us. I take off my bra and press back against her. We let our bodies speak. Intertwined together our lips dance together, chests heaving against each other.

Lowering us down into the mud I straddle her sides, hovering over her. With mud on her finger she taps my nose, giggling as she does so. "You're a dirty girl," she laughs.

"Pfft." I kiss her nose before doing the same thing, tapping her nose with a muddy finger. I move my knee in between her thighs and start moving it against her as I kiss her.

First at her mouth, then I start moving down. I kiss along her jawline, down her neck, and between the valley of her breasts. I lower my elbows into the mud as I circle her nipple with my lips. She shudders and arches her chest upwards towards me.

I chuckle. "Eager are you?"

She groans. "Stop teasing me."

I lightly continue rubbing my knee up against her. "I thought you liked that," I smirk.

"I, I do, but agh," she groans, as she arches up against me. She starts trying to grind her pussy against my knee herself, but I quickly draw it back. "Agh, please."

"Ah ah ah," I tut. I press a feather light kiss to her nipple, then wrap my lips around it. Swirling my tongue around the nub in my mouth I watch as her eyelids flutter.

She moves her hands up to my breasts, grasping them in her hands and squeezing as they fill her palms. She rubs her thumbs across my nipples, causing sparks of pleasure to shoot through me. She moves her hands down my stomach and back up to my tits, causing goosebumps to spread across my skin. I continue sucking and licking her breasts, and slowly I move my knee back against her.

I grind my knee against her and she presses against it. I work my knee at just the right pace, watching as she loses more and more composure. Eventually she melts completely, blending into the ground beneath us. I move my hand down to feel her soaking wet pussy. I slide her panties to the side and thrust two fingers deep inside of her, earning an angelic gasp that escapes past her lips. I thrust inside her, curling my fingers inside her to pleasure her from deep inside. She cries out, juices squirting as I keep flicking that spot, the walls of her pussy pulsing and squeezing against my fingers as she orgasms. Her hands grip my breasts, and her mouth opens wide as she moans into the open air. The look of pleasure on her face as she moans mixed with the way she's gripping my breasts causes me to quickly follow, and I hump her thigh as I ride out my own orgasm above her.

I plant one final kiss to her lips as I lay on her chest, panting. As soon as my breath becomes regular again I stand with Eva in my arms. We're both covered in mud, and I try to wipe it off of us with Eva's discarded dress. It works well enough, and we remove the rest of our dirtied clothing before going back into the car. Now both of us are completely naked as we continue the drive.

I don't need to ask where to go. It doesn't need to be said that we're going to sleep together in my bed tonight. And we do. As soon as we get back to my place we enter the shower together, warm water running over us as we wash our bodies. Here and there we pinch each other's nipples or run our hands along the other's sex. We share the occasional kiss as shampoo and soap run down our bodies and into the drain.

After drying ourselves we climb into bed naked, and naked we sleep, pressed up against each other and entangled in each other's arms.

Questttt
Questttt
37 Followers