Friends with Consequences Ch. 02

Story Info
The second confrontation.
3.5k words
4.36
15.4k
20

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is listed in romance because I view it as a romance novel. This is a long story that's coming out chapter by chapter, so it will take some time to unravel itself as a romance.

All characters are 18 or older.

---

Max woke up with a new sense of frustration like he had never experienced before. As appalled as he was with the events from the previous night, he had the worst case of morning wood that he just couldn't get rid of.

"What is wrong with me?!" he said to himself. "I don't even like her. So why can't I stop thinking about what happened?"

As Max finally got out of bed to get ready for his day, he tried to move forward and put that night in the past. Unfortunately, the first day was the worst. All throughout, no matter what he was doing, the young man would feel sudden urges as the images from the previous night continually popped into his head. He was experiencing unwanted boners around his family that he never had trouble hiding in the past.

It was hard to concentrate on anything else. He didn't know what to do. Being with his family and friends risked them noticing his problem but being alone was even worse because there were no distractions from the incident.

He struggled with the images he saw of Linda drunk with her dress pulled up.

"She has such a nice body," he thought to himself, as he almost allowed himself to imagine what it would be like to have sex with her.

"This is ridiculous! She has done nothing but use me for her own gain. Why do I feel like this? Shouldn't I feel this way with a woman I actually want to be with?"

While Max was left in a weird state of frustration, Linda was experiencing a different type of frustration. She had woken up the next morning feeling a little hungover. However, she could remember everything that happened and didn't regret any of her actions.

She should have felt regret over rubbing Max's crotch. She knew she didn't care for him romantically. But Linda was only concerned with the way Max pushed her away.

"I was drunk, but I wasn't THAT drunk. There's no way in hell he should have rejected me. He should be lucky to have someone like me touching him."

Although the long-haired teen did not want to be with Max, she saw it as a challenge. She wanted to make him admit he felt tempted. She wanted the satisfaction of knowing that any guy she chooses would be honored to have a sex with her.

"Maybe I am being petty, but he will not reject me next time. And yes, Max, there WILL be a next time."

Max had the opposite plan. He wanted to do everything in his power to make sure there was no, "Next time."

"I think it's best that I just avoid her. The longer I go without seeing her, the better. No more giving her rides. Nothing where we are isolated. It's just too risky."

Fortunately, the young man had the peace of mind that he did not have to carpool with her anymore. He didn't even have to give her a ride for graduation. They were both going to be with their families, instead of with each other.

The night grew late and Max went to brush his teeth as he got ready for bed. As he was leaving the bathroom, he walked past his mother in the hallway.

"Get some sleep, Max. You have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

"I know, Mom." Max responded. Before he wished her a good night, a thought suddenly popped into his head. "Hey Mom, I don't need to give Linda a ride to graduation, right?"

"No," his mother assured "But, don't worry. We will see Linda at her graduation party."

"Graduation party?" Max asked, confused.

"Linda's entire family is coming into town. Some of them are even traveling from out of the country. So, they are having a big get together after the ceremony, and they invited us."

A brief panic suddenly went through Max's entire body. "Do we have to go?" he asked, anxiously.

"Max! Don't be rude! Of course, we are going."

He tried to calm himself by remembering that there would be other people there too. "It can't be that awkward if there are a lot of people around," he thought to himself.

However, he became worried again. Max was afraid that when he saw her, he would struggle not to think about what happened. "What if I can't hide my rejection? Our families are going to be there!"

"Now get some rest, Max," his mother said, interrupting his thoughts. "We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

The worried boy went to his room and got into bed. Unfortunately, he couldn't sleep because he was too busy trying to talk himself into thinking everything would be okay."

"I will not be alone with her. Who knows, she might be embarrassed from the way she acted when she was drunk! Maybe we can just avoid each other the whole time."

Just as Max almost convinced himself that everything was going to be fine, he looked down and realized his dick was hard as a rock from thinking about Linda.

"This will not go well," he thought to himself as he shook his head in frustration.

---

When Max woke up, he actually felt a lot better. The further he got away from the memory, the closer he was to expunging himself from it. It also helped to know he would sit nowhere near Linda at the graduation ceremony.

Graduation went smoothly as he was able to focus on himself and all his accomplishments. None of those issues were even on his mind as he stepped up and received his diploma.

Linda didn't care at all for the graduation. Her mind was still focused on what happened the previous night. As the ceremony ended, and she met up with her friends, the topic immediately came up.

"Were you okay the other night?" Jesse asked, as the girls got together. "You were pretty drunk."

"I was fine," Linda assured. "I woke up completely rested the next day."

"It's a good thing you had Max to take you home. Us girls need to watch out."

"What do you mean by that?" Linda asked.

"You know how drunk women can be taken advantage of," Jesse pointed out. "It's a good thing you had a nice guy like Max to take you home. He would never take advantage of you like that."

Though Jesse meant it as a compliment towards max, Linda only saw it as a slight towards her. Why wasn't Max taking advantage of her? How could any guy resist her?

"He's definitely a gentleman," Linda said with a smug smile. "But I'll catch you later! I have to get back to my family!"

She then went back to her family, where they headed home for her big night.

That evening, Linda's family had several family members in town as they celebrated with a big dinner and gifts for their prized daughter.

Max and his family were also there to enjoy all the food and festivities. However, Max did his best to stay with his parents so he could avoid any one-on-one situations with Linda.

Unfortunately, he was blown away by how pretty his cute neighbor looked that evening. He had gotten so used to the way she dressed for school. This was his second time in a row seeing her so dressed up, as she wore a cute floral summer dress with brown heels.

With everything going on and with all the people in the house, Max had minimal interaction with her. The only time he had to talk to her was when they sat next to each other at the dinner table, but he knew that was coming and was ready for it.

The dinner was amazing, and dessert was even better. So good that Linda's family offered a second round of it. The only problem was they needed more ice cream to complete the second round of desserts.

Linda's father announced to everyone that he would make a quick run to the grocery store to pick up some ice cream. However, Max's mother immediately objected.

"Oh, please. Let us help," she said. "You've already done so much, hosting this wonderful dinner for us. We can just have Max go pick it up. I'm sure he doesn't mind."

"Do you mind, Max?" Linda's father asked.

"Of course not," Max responded happily. He didn't mind doing favors for either family. It would also be an excellent opportunity to get away from Linda for a moment. Unfortunately, Linda's mother immediately jumped in and offered to send her daughter with him.

"Linda can go with him too."

"No, that's okay," Max quickly tried to interject. "You all stay here. I'll be right back."

"Don't be silly, Max," Linda's mother argued. "I'm sure Linda doesn't mind. Besides, she knows exactly which box of ice cream we get."

"I can figure it out if you just give me the name," the young boy frantically responded.

Unfortunately, Linda's father already gave her the money to buy it and sent her on her way with Max.

"Come on, Maxie," she said with a sly smirk. "You don't mind me tagging along, do you?"

"Of... of course... not..."

Off they went, alone, just like he was trying to avoid. Even worse, he was in the same exact situation they were in last time when all the problems started.

To Max's surprise, Linda did a good job of avoiding any direct conflict while they drove to the grocery store and while they were shopping. However, she was good at subtly flirting. A smile with direct contact here, a playful touch there, even a giggle at a joke that she didn't find funny. Without even realizing it, Maxing was enjoying the affection he was receiving.

By the time they got back in the car, the young man had fully let his guard down, almost enjoying spending time with his cute neighbor.

Linda sensed that his guard was down and decided to pry on his thoughts. "I have a question, Max."

"What's up?"

"Have you been avoiding me?" she asked in an innocent voice.

Max was quickly caught off guard and didn't quite know how to respond. As he started stumbling over his words, she interrupted him and said, "Is it about my behavior the other night?"

Now, the boy was even more nervous. This is exactly what he didn't want. But there he was, having to speak about the exact situation he was trying to avoid.

"No... I wasn't avoiding you," he said, trying to deny it. "I just haven't run into you lately."

"I'm sorry for my behavior the other night," the cute brunette said, innocently. "I stepped over the line, didn't I?"

Hearing her actually apologizing in such a sweet voice made Max feel weak. He didn't know what to do but felt the need to comfort his neighbor.

"It's okay," he reluctantly responded. "I was just worried because you had been drinking."

"So you're not mad at me for rubbing your dick?" Linda asked with a smirk.

The second those words came out; he felt an immediate jolt as his erection came back. "I... I... I... wish you didn't do that..."

"What's wrong, Max? You're stumbling over your words. Are you nervous or something?"

"I just... don't know how to talk about this."

"Have you been thinking about it or something?"

"No!" Max quickly responded, not wanting to admit the truth. "But since you brought it up, I figured I should say something now..."

"You haven't been thinking about it?" the cute brunette asked. "Well, you had a boner me entire time at the grocery store. What were you thinking about that had you so turned on?"

Max's face was bright red as sweat came down his forehead. Adrenaline rushed through his body and he didn't know what to say.

"I... I... don't know what you're talking about!"

"You didn't realize you had a huge boner when we were in the grocery store?" Linda asked. "I was just wondering if everything was okay," she said with a light giggle.

"Everything is fine," the boy said, trying to calm himself down. Unfortunately, his adrenaline was about to go through the roof.

"Do you have an erection right now?"

"No!"

"I think you're lying," Linda said in a very stern voice. "You don't mind if I check, do you?" She reached her hand over and rubbed his crotch through his black dress pants.

Though Max had pants on, they were much thinner than the jeans he wore during the last encounter. He immediately started breathing harder, as he felt the stimulation of her hand rubbing against his hard dick.

"Linda! Stop it, please!" He could not stop her, partially because he was driving, but mostly because it felt so good."

"I don't think you want me to stop," Linda teased, as she groped him even harder. "You wouldn't be getting so hard if you weren't enjoying this."

The young man's fears were coming true and he no longer had the strength to fight her off. The more she played with him, the more his desires started taking over.

Then, out of nowhere, Linda said something that completely took him over the edge. "Your dick is so big, Max!"

Max never knew those words could make him feel so good. But from that moment, he was at her mercy. He could struggle all he wanted, but she was going to do whatever she wanted to him.

"Can I see your big dick?" the brunette asked.

"I don't know if that's a good idea!"

"It'll be okay," she assured. "I want to see it for a second, just to see how big it really is."

Linda was able to convince Max to pull the car over on a street with low light. There they were safe, where nobody would notice anyone was in the car. The cute girl eventually got her neighbor to help pull his pants down. Once his slacks were down, she pulled his underwear down to his thighs.

Max felt extremely awkward with his dick out in the open, but Linda reassured him by expressing how large she thought his penis was again.

Linda didn't really mean it. She didn't have a problem with it, but it was just something she was accustomed to hearing in the porn she watched.

"It's so big! Can I please touch it?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Max urgently said. Before he realized what was happening, Linda already had her right hand gently wrapped around his shaft.

He wanted to resist, but her warm hand felt so sensational on his bare skin. She rubbed it up and down, letting her hand gently glide against his dick, before putting on a little pressure and giving a harder tug. His head went back as his body arched.

Linda could hear his breathing getting faster, letting her know he didn't really want her to stop. She jerked his cock faster and faster, slowly increasing the pace as she left him squirming in his seat.

Max didn't know what was happening, as he experienced emotions and sensations he never felt before. It felt like his animal instincts were coming out as the cute girl tugged on his rock hard dick.

Max shut his eyes tightly, but Linda was all smiles as she felt the power she had over him. She never planned on getting this far, but now that she had him by the cock, she didn't want to let go of the power she felt.

A sudden rush of adrenaline came through the vulnerable boy's body as he experienced an unfamiliar tingling. His eyes shot wide open as he panicked. Something was about to happen, and he didn't know what to do.

He scooted in his seat, trying to get away from his sexy neighbor. "I think we should stop," he barely muttered out of his fragile voice.

Linda pulled him back, gently yet firmly, by his dick, as she gave him a confident giggle. "You're not going anywhere," she whispered.

The boy's brain was full of turmoil, feeling defeated from giving in to his desires. He closed his eyes and accepted his fate as he felt the stimulation resumed on his hard cock.

He was sent squirming once again, but this time, when he experienced that unfamiliar sensation, he did nothing to stop it. He could do nothing but close his eyes and welcome all the new sensations he was experiencing, thanks to his beautiful and strong-minded neighbor.

He didn't open his eyes, but he felt a powerful release as his body clenched and his cock began to pump out cum. Max didn't know what he was happening, but he felt the strong burst go through his body and exit all over his stomach.

Linda had seen it a hundred times in videos, but she was still surprised when she saw him ejaculate. The cum went everywhere, messing up his shirt, and dripping all over her hand.

She let out a laugh in disbelief, taking in that she had done it. In her first attempt, she actually made a boy cum all over himself. Nothing made her feel more sexy or powerful.

After Max slowly opened his eyes and realized the mess he made, he was speechless and embarrassed. Although Linda wasn't laughing at him, it only made him more self-conscious about what he just did all over himself.

Linda pulled her hand away, looking at the cum dripping slowly off her hand.

When Max realized the total mess he made, getting on parts of the car and Linda's hand, he immediately became apologetic, trying to save himself from any further embarrassment.

"Oh, my God!" he said, over and over. "I'm sorry... I don't know what happened!"

"I know what happened," Linda teased. "You came all over yourself, you naughty boy."

"I came?" he asked, realizing that he had his first ejaculation.

"You sure did," Linda responded, fully satisfied with herself. "You must have liked it a lot!"

"Oh my God, I got it all over you!" the boy said as he frantically looked around his car for napkins or anything to clean up the mess.

Luckily, Linda had a makeup towel in her purse, and used it to wipe her hands and clean the mess on his stomach.

"What about my shirt?" he asked. "Our parents are going to notice the huge stain!"

"Just change your shirt when we get back. Your house is right next to mine. They won't even notice."

Although the young man was flustered, he realized that Linda's idea was the only plan that would work.

When they got home, Linda told him, "I'll wait for you to come back so we can walk in together."

"Thanks," Max responded, before getting out of the car. He then took a long look at her before trying to apologize again. "I'm sorry for..."

"Cumming all over me?" Linda interrupted. "Don't worry about it, Max," she responded with a gleeful smirk.

Max left, still embarrassed, wishing he had something to say in response. But after doing what he did, he was left with only pity for himself as he tried to deny how good it felt.

He ran to his room quickly, where he changed into a shirt that looked similar to the shirt he was previously wearing. "Hopefully, nobody will notice," he thought to himself.

As the young man got back outside, Linda was there waiting for him patiently. There was a glow on her that Max never noticed before. Maybe she had a whole new positive outlook after accomplishing something of that magnitude. Or maybe Max just couldn't see her the same after she provided him the first orgasm of his life.

As they walked back into Linda's house, Max's parents immediately asked what took so long. Their responsible son began to stutter, getting nervous as he tried to come up with an excuse.

Linda was a pro and was used to lying to get herself out of trouble. "Sorry about that!" she quickly said, stepping in. "We had a hard time finding the right brand of ice cream. My dad is so specific, and I really didn't want to get it wrong."

The excuse was good enough for both Max and Linda's parents. Linda's father took the ice cream, and the party continued with no other mention of how long they took.

The party eventually ended with no further conflict. While Max hoped that was the end of their sexual adventures, Linda was already looking forward to the next time.

That night, they both lay in their respective beds, pondering where they would go from there.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Max thought to himself, wishing he had never let that happen. "Hopefully, she had her fill, and this won't ever happen again."

While Max hoped that was the end of their sexual adventures, Linda was already looking forward to the next time.

"I hope you're ready," Linda said as she started a porn video on her phone. "We are just getting started, Max."