Friends with Consequences Ch. 03

Story Info
Max can't avoid his naughty neighbor forever.
3.9k words
4.56
17k
25

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this chapter are 18.

---

Linda and Max didn't see each other for a week. The young neighbors were no longer forced to spend time together as often now that high school finished.

Max was troubled the entire time, still not able to get over the guilt of what happened with his pretty neighbor. He never planned on having sexual activity with anyone unless it was his future wife.

Unfortunately, this was much more difficult than his last experience when he was only teased by her. Now that he'd experienced the extreme pleasure of an orgasm, he wasn't sure if he could resist Linda the next time she came on to him.

One night, Max even attempted to pleasure himself, but as soon as he wrapped his hands around his hard dick, he felt too awkward to continue. It just wasn't the same as when Linda did it for him. After realizing he wasn't able to replicate the same sensation, he gave up in complete frustration.

Linda was proud, unable to get over the exhilaration she got when she forced Max to cum all over himself. This wasn't a one-time deal for her anymore. She felt powerful knowing she could bring her neighbor to an orgasm whenever she wanted.

She was patient, knowing another chance would come, eventually. There was no need to push things anymore. She would soon have the young man wrapped around her finger.

Opportunity finally struck one day when she went outside to get the mail. A smile grew on her face as she noticed Max's car pulling into his driveway.

The young man immediately noticed Linda standing outside and hoped to avoid her. Max still wasn't ready to face her. He was still struggling with the temptation she presented to him.

Unfortunately, as soon as he got out of the car, Linda called out to him, not allowing him to get away.

"Hey, Max!"

"Oh... Hey Linda," he responded as he gazed upon the pretty brunette.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing. I just got back from the grocery store."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, my mom's at work, and my dad is out of town on a business trip," he explained. "They needed me to pick up some food for tonight?"

"Is that so?" Linda asked with a funny smirk on her face. "So, you are telling me nobody is home?"

"No..." he responded, realizing the big mistake he might have just made.

"Well, isn't that a shame," she said.

"Why do you say that?"

"There's nobody home help you take the groceries in."

"That's okay," he quickly rebutted. "I just got a couple things. I don't need any help."

"Oh, nonsense, Maxie-poo. I can help you since I'm already here."

"Uhhh, please don't call me that," Max responded. "And I don't need any help. I got it."

"Don't be silly. What kind of neighbor would I be if I didn't help you?" Linda asked as she grabbed one of the several bags Max was carrying. She knew it wasn't much help, but helping him wasn't her true intention, anyway.

As they got to the door, Max turned around and said, "I got it from here."

"Oh, am I not allowed inside?"

"It's not that..." he responded.

"Do you just not WANT me to come inside?" Linda asked with an innocent look on her face.

"It's not that either..."

"Well, if you don't want me to come inside, then I won't, Maxie," she responded, as she made a sad face.

Max just couldn't say no to her. He was realizing that he was truly a pushover. Linda wasn't even his girlfriend, and she could still guilt him into getting what she wanted.

When he finally let her inside, they went to the kitchen and started putting things away. Max was incredibly nervous, being alone with his pretty neighbor. Worst of all, he was struggling to hide his raging boner from her once again.

"I have a question," Linda prompted, breaking the silence.

"Oh, God," Max thought to himself.

"Are you mad at me, Maxie?"

"Mad?" he asked, out of curiosity. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"I guess after the other night, I thought you might be mad at me. That's why you seem to be avoiding me lately, right?"

Even though she was right, Max didn't want to make her feel bad. He immediately tried to assure her he wasn't upset. "Of course I wasn't mad at you."

"Sorry if I upset you," Linda continued. "I thought you would like it."

"No, no, no! I did like it. It's just... I never imagined doing anything like that unless it was like with my... future wife or something. We're not even... boyfriend and girlfriend."

"You're right. I should have considered how important that was to you."

"I mean, you don't think of me as someone you would want to marry someday, do you?"

"Of course not," Linda answered, before realizing she was about to offend him. She decided to mend his feelings instead. "I just really wanted to do that with you, because you are a very good guy and I trust you."

"You do?" he asked, almost feeling honored. Max had known Linda for so long but couldn't remember another time she complimented him.

"Of course, I do, Maxie," she said in a soothing voice. "Look, we may not be in a relationship, but I trust you. I know I'm not the type of woman you would see yourself with, and you're not the type of guy I would want to be with, but I don't think there's anything wrong with trying some stuff together. Besides, it's not like it was even sex. I just gave you a little hand job."

"I guess you're right..." Max said, giving in to his desires just a little.

"I'm comfortable with you, and I want to do these things with you. I think you deserve it. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did," he finally admitted. "It felt very good."

"See! I knew you liked it," she said, laughing. "I mean, you exploded so fast!"

He cringed again, thinking about what happened. It was even more embarrassing having to talk about it with her.

"It was really nice, but maybe we shouldn't do that anymore."

"I understand," she said with a smirk. "Have you tried masturbating since that happened?"

"Wait, what?!" he asked.

"You told me you don't masturbate. I was wondering if you started now that I made you cum."

Max was so surprised, he started stuttering as he tried to deny it. "Of, course not!"

"That's unfortunate," Linda said as she shrugged her shoulders. "Sometimes, I think you just need that release. Too bad you don't want me to give you another hand job or suck your dick."

As soon as she said those words, Max had a big reaction. Linda realized she now had his attention and was ready to jump on her prey. "Boy, Max. I've never seen you light up like that. I've never seen you look excited before."

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying to hide his excitement.

"Your entire body jumped as soon as I told you I wanted to suck your dick."

She saw an even more dramatic reaction take over Max's body when she said it the second time.

"You really want to do that?" Max asked, with his trembling voice.

"Of course, Maxie-poo. Like I said, I trust you, but if you don't want it, then I'll respect your decision."

The raging boner in the boy's pants was only getting stiffer, as he had to get over the embarrassment of asking her. He knew this was an opportunity of a lifetime. If he didn't do it, he would never be able to forgive himself.

"I trust you too," he softly admitted.

"You trust me? Are you sure about that?"

"I do."

"Why are you telling me that?" she asked. "Is it because you want something from me?"

"I want you to do... that thing for me."

"Do what?" she teased.

"The last thing you said. You know, suck my..."

"Dick?" she interrupted with a smile.

"Yes..."

The cute neighbor had a little chuckle before agreeing. She insisted they go to his bedroom, so she could perform the act. Once they got to his room, she immediately dropped to her knees and rubbed his crotch through his thick jeans.

"Looks like you're already hard for me," she said with a giggle, feeling proud of herself. "Can you do me two favors?" she asked, as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down.

"Ummm, yes," Max responded nervously as his erect cock was being pulled out of his underwear.

"Can you hold my hair back? I don't want it getting in the way and I don't have a hair tie."

The thought of holding Linda's beautiful long hair while she performed oral made his dick flinch with a jolt of excitement. "I can do that," he said as he gently grabbed ahold of her brown hair.

"Don't be afraid," Linda said, unsatisfied. She urged him to not be so gentle and get a better hold of her hair. "Also, can you try not to cum on me?"

"Of course," Max responded. He would never want to do anything to make her uncomfortable.

"Just warn me or something, okay?"

"Okay!" the boy quickly agreed. After all she was doing for him, he was more than happy to help her.

Linda got down on her knees and grabbed him by the cock. She teased him by licking the tip a few times before slowly taking him into her mouth. Though this was the first time the young woman ever gave oral, she felt like she was already an expert after watching so much porn. She was a surprised to actually enjoy having his penis in her mouth. Her confidence only increased as she started to hear him moan.

Max couldn't believe how good her warm mouth felt sucking on his hard cock. Unintentionally, he closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he tried to contain himself. Every time he opened his eyes and looked down, the image of Linda sucking on his dick sent him through the roof.

Linda alternated between licking his tip and choking on his cock as she tried to fit the entire thing in her mouth. She was having fun teasing him, but also was ready to turn up the heat.

She cupped her neighbor's balls in one hand while using her other hand to hold on to his exposed ass. Linda then sucked harder, moving her head back and forth even faster.

"Do you like that," Linda asked with a full mouth.

"Oh, my God," Max moaned out. "It feels so good!"

The brown-haired girl bobbed her head even harder, stroking as fast as she could while her tongue pressed up against the bottom of his dick. She felt Max's ass clenching as he moaned even louder.

Suddenly, panic struck the young man as he felt that warm sensation shooting through his body. It was only a matter of seconds before he was going to have an orgasm. It was time to warn his cute neighbor.

"Okay, okay, okay!" he frantically said. "I'm going to cum."

Max didn't know what the plan was from there, but he was caught completely by surprise as Linda continued sucking his dick as hard as she could.

There was no way the mischievous woman was going to let Max stop her from making him cum. She could feel him trying to squirm away, but she just pulled him in closer as she held him by the ass.

"Oh, no!" he thought to himself in a panic. The harder he tried to pull away, the harder she sucked on him until there was nothing he could do. He let out a deep gasp as he felt the warm sensation exit through his body.

Linda felt his semen squirting into her mouth and quickly pulled away as the rest shot out on her face and chest.

"Noooo!" Max frantically thought to himself, as he realized he did exactly what she asked him not to do. All he could do now was hope he would only shoot a small amount on her. Unfortunately, he couldn't stop cumming and he oozed all over her face.

Linda put on a performance, pretending as if she were shocked that she was being drenched. Secretly, she wanted him to finish all over her face, but also wanted to see the struggle in his eyes when he realized he couldn't control himself.

"Max!" she yelled as she felt the goop running down her face.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!"

"I asked you to not do that!"

"I'm sorry! I tried to warn you!"

"So, this is my fault?" Linda asked with her face covered in his cum.

"No, no, no!" the frantic boy tried to dispute. "I just couldn't get away!"

Linda wiped her face as some semen dripped out of her mouth. "When I'm giving you head, I'm too focused on what I'm doing. I didn't know you were going to finish in my mouth and all over my fucking face!"

The young man could only cringe as he felt berated. He apologized several times before finally offering her a towel to wipe her face.

"About time you offer me a towel," she said with an attitude. "I need to clean this big mess you made all over me."

She went to restroom to clean herself off. Once she was done, she came back into the room to see Max one last time before going home. "Goodbye," she said, with a funny smile, before quickly exiting his house.

The embarrassed boy was left with an enormous amount of guilt. It was the most pleasure he ever experienced in his life, but it was ruined since he could only think about the way he finished on Linda.

"What if she never does it again?" he worried to himself. "She might never get over what I did!"

Max was so confused. He still felt guilty about the sexual acts Linda performed on him, but he didn't want her to stop either. Things had gone too far and there was no turning back.

As the day progressed, he realized there was nothing else he could think about. Max couldn't even speak to his mother without remembering what happened. He had a hard time pretending everything was normal after cumming all over his pretty neighbor's face.

Linda couldn't stop thinking about it either. Unlike Max, there was no confusion in her head. She actually enjoyed the idea of Max cumming in her mouth. It was even sexier in real life than it was when she saw it in porn.

After a hot shower, she returned to her room in nothing but a T-shirt and thong. She then pleasured herself in bed as she remembered how easily she made her neighbor cum. While masturbating, she decided to help get herself off by torturing Max one more time.

Max's phone vibrated as he sat in his room playing video games. He quickly panicked when he realized it was his hot neighbor, not knowing if she was still mad at him. Much to his surprise, Linda sent him something he never expected.

He dropped his controller, not even pausing it before completely forgetting about the game. His full attention was on his phone because Linda sent him two sexy pictures. Both were selfies of her lying in bed. The first image was her sucking on her fingers, and the second image had those same fingers underneath her panties.

"Holy shit!" he said to himself as he stared at her in her underwear. Suddenly, he wanted Linda more than ever.

Max's perception of his naughty friend was starting to change. Although he still wanted to be responsible, he couldn't help but concede to the sexual desires they both had.

"Thank you!" he responded. "You look so hot!"

The compliments gave Linda an even bigger confidence boost. "I bet you want to cum all over me again, don't you?"

He was nervous to respond, but he couldn't deny it any longer. "I loved it, but I promise not to cum on you again, if you give me a second chance."

"That's okay," she responded. "I already have a plan for next time I suck your dick."

The thought of Linda giving him oral again got Max as hard as a rock. He couldn't believe she was willing to give him a second shot. "You're really going to do it again?"

"Of course, I am. Unless you don't want me to."

"No! Please don't take it that way. I want you to do it again."

"Want me to do what again?"

"I want you to suck my dick again," the boy admitted.

"Are you sure?" Linda teased.

"Yes!"

"Then meet me outside," she texted, sending him into a frenzy.

"What? Outside? Right now?"

"Yes, right now. I'm about to put some stuff in the garbage. Come outside and meet me by the bushes between our houses."

Max frantically put his phone down as he made his way downstairs. He came up with an excuse to go outside, but it wasn't necessary since his mother was already asleep.

When he got outside, Max noticed Linda was already outside, waiting for him. She used her finger to instruct him to follow her behind the house where they had total privacy.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Be quiet," she whispered back as she got on her knees and started pulling his shorts down.

"What?! Here?"

"Yes, here! Didn't you say you want me to suck your dick again?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know we were going to do it here and now. What if somebody sees us?"

"Nobody is going to see us," she convinced him. "The wall is blocking us from the street and there are no windows facing over here. Besides, my parents are asleep."

"My mom is asleep too," Max added.

"See! Nothing to worry about."

"I don't know..." the nervous young man said as he kept looking around.

"Do you want me to give you head or not?" the cute neighbor asked in frustration.

"I do, I do!"

"Then just shut the fuck up and hold my hair," she demanded.

"Okay," Max nervously agreed as he watched Linda go to work on his dick.

Once again, he was immediately immersed in the intense and warm pleasure. As he began moaning, Linda released his dick and placed a light kiss right on the tip.

"Are you done?" he asked, not trying to sound rude. He hoped Linda's new plan wasn't to keep him from cumming altogether.

"I'm not done," she assured. "Be quiet, okay?"

"I'll do my best," Max said, submitting to any request Linda had. "What do I do this time when I'm about to cum?"

"Don't worry about it," the pretty neighbor answered, looking up at him with her big brown eyes. "Just try to stay quiet and I'll take care of the rest."

The brunette put her lips back over his cock, sucking on the tip before bouncing her head back and forth. She made sure to stroke the tip, before taking it all back into her mouth.

Max never thought of himself as a moaner, but it was getting difficult to stay quiet. He did his best, but his breathing got heavier as he watched Linda bob her head even faster.

His penis was a little sore from the previous blow job, so he was able to last a little longer. Although he didn't want to make her work too much, he still felt a sense of pride in not cumming too fast.

Every time he looked down, he got even more turned on, seeing how hard Linda was working on his cock. Her head bounced back and forth so aggressively as she sucked the living life out of him.

Max panicked as he realized he couldn't handle much more. Although Linda prefaced that she didn't need a warning, he still became worried as he was reaching his climax.

"I'm about to cum," he whispered. To his surprise, Linda acted as if she didn't even hear him. She continued sucking on his dick, almost begging him to cum on her again. After remembering how upset she was the last time, Max tried his best to warn her again.

"I'm going to cum, Linda!" he said even more frantically, as he watched Linda completely disregarding his warnings.

Guilt overtook the boy, as he felt the warm semen coming out of his body, right into her mouth. "Oh, no!" he thought to himself, hoping she wouldn't get upset again.

Much to the young man's surprise, Linda continued sucking on his dick as if nothing happened. He was unable to think clearly as he tried to figure out what happened.

"Did you... swallow it?" he asked, not knowing where else the cum went.

"Yeah, I just swallowed your cum this time," Linda responded, as she tried to clean the inside of her mouth with her tongue.

"Oh, my God!" Max said, freaking out. Just the thought of her having to swallow his entire load made him feel bad.

"How was that?" Linda asked, not looking bothered at all. "Did you like it when I just swallowed your cum?"

"It was really good," he admitted, still confused by her not looking upset. "Was that okay for you?"

"I like that it didn't make a mess," she responded. "But it was pretty hard to swallow all of it. You came a lot!"

"Oh... I'm sorry," Max said, now feeling embarrassed again.

"No!" she quickly responded. Although she didn't care about his feelings that much, she still didn't want him to get the impression that she was upset. "I liked it when you came in my mouth. I just can't decide if it's better when you finish in my mouth or on my face."

12