Friends with Consequences Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Max asked. "I figured you guys wouldn't want me to come back out after seeing how bad I was."

"We're not that competitive," John explained. "We're just out here to have fun." He then turned towards his friends to make sure they were okay with Max's extended invitation. Everyone was quick to agree, including Allie.

Max left with a sense of satisfaction. It felt good to meet a group of people that wanted to continue hanging out with him. And meeting a cute girl like Allie left him smiling as he walked back to his dorm room.

Suddenly, his smile started to fade as a feeling of guilt took over his mind. Why does it make me feel happy to meet a pretty girl? he thought to himself. I shouldn't feel this way. I know we're not dating, but I don't think it's fair to...

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He picked it up and read the message.

"Hey Max."

"Hi Linda," he nervously responded.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking back to my dorm. I just got done playing soccer."

"Soccer?! I never knew you liked soccer."

"Somebody I knew from high school convinced me to try it out. It was a lot of fun!"

Though Linda found it odd that Max was playing a sport with friends, her mind was preoccupied on one thing: sex. "I'm going to a party tonight, but I was thinking, maybe I could come over before I go out."

Just the thought of seeing Linda took Max's mind off Allie. He had to hide his boner as he continued walking home. "You can come over, but my roommate might be here."

Linda responded with a sad face emoji. "That really sucks..."

"I'll let you know if he's there," Max assured, trying to make sure he could see his cute neighbor. "But I need to shower first. I'm really sweaty from playing soccer."

As Linda read the message, a great idea popped into her head. She realized there was a surefire way to be alone with the timid boy, whether his roommate was there or not. "Shower? I need to shower too. Maybe I can join you?"

A rush of adrenaline went through the sweat boy's body. He was so nervous he almost wanted to reject the hot woman. "What if we get caught?"

Linda shook her head as she read Max's predictable response. "Nobody's going to catch us! I'm coming over to your room right now."

As much as Max feared being caught, the idea of taking a shower with Linda got him so horny he couldn't hide his boner any longer. He just had to rush home and hope nobody would notice.

By the time he got to his hallway, Linda was already there, waiting by his door. "Since when do you play soccer, sweaty boy?" she asked as she put her finger on his chest.

"Today was my first time."

"Well that's cute, but it's time to shower."

Max gulped out of fear. "Are you sure we won't get caught?"

"Who's going to catch us? We'll be in the shower! It's the most private place you can get."

"What if they hear our echoes?"

Linda gave Max a sexy stare as the thought of their moans bouncing off the walls aroused her. "Well, I guess you'll just have to be quiet."

They snuck into the small bathroom, consisting only a stand-up shower and a sink. Linda got undressed, leaving Max drooling. He was left breathless from her sexy body, no matter how many times he saw her naked.

The hot brunette pulled Max's underwear down and was almost hit in the face when his hard cock flung out. "Someone's happy to see me," she joked as she touched the tip of his penis.

Much to Max's surprise, it felt relaxing to share the small shower with the hot woman. Only a few times did they bump into each other while focusing on their own bodies. But just as the young man was about to finish up, Linda made him realize the shower wasn't over yet.

The naked woman wrapped her arms around Max and pressed her soapy body against his. She kissed him softly as she felt his fully erect dick pressing against her. "I need to make sure you're clean," she whispered. "I'm going to wash you a little."

Max felt his heart racing as he watched Linda lather her hands. He accidentally let out a subtle moan as she wrapped her soapy hands around his cock and jerked it back and forth. Though the stimulation was intense, he was forced to keep his mouth shut while she washed his dick.

Linda held the quivering boy close as she continued to stroke his cock. She then brought her lips to his face and forced him to make out with her while she jerked him off even faster.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Max to keep quiet. He continued to let out subtle moans as he felt Linda sucking on his lips. He shut his eyes tightly and used all his strength to stop himself from moaning.

Suddenly, he felt a strong tingling sensation shooting throughout his entire body. What is that?! he urgently thought to himself.

As he looked down, he noticed that Linda was stroking his dick with one hand while washing his balls with the other. He never realized his testicles could feel so much pleasure, but the sensation coming from her hand left him breathless.

"What... what... what is that?!" he desperately moaned out, unable to keep himself quiet any longer.

"You like that, Baby?" Linda whispered.

Max could hardly talk from the strong stimulation. "That feels... so fucking good!"

Linda knew she had Max at her fingertips, literally. It was rare to hear him cuss like that, so she knew he really liked it. "I'm just giving your balls a little rub," she whispered so innocently.

Max could hardly stand still from the tingling sensation. As much as he wanted Linda to continue, the strong stimulation had him bouncing off the walls. He could no longer stop himself from moaning.

Linda knew the responsible thing would have been to stop. She didn't want to get caught either, but she felt so powerful that she no longer cared. Max was going to keep moaning and squirming around as long as she wanted him to.

As they kept making out, Max suddenly couldn't take it anymore. The new stimulation to his scrotum was too much. The tingling sensation coming from Linda's fingers quickly brought him to a climax. "I'm going to cum!" he said as he quivered.

"Cum for me," the naughty girl whispered into his ear. "Cum for me while I play with these smooth balls."

Suddenly, she felt Max's balls shrivel up as he released a large load all over her lower body. Although she knew he was no stranger to releasing a large amount of cum, this by far was the biggest she had ever seen. With a big smile, she continued to stroke his dick, emptying him out until he had nothing left to give.

Max took a moment to regain the strength in his legs. Once he captured his breath, he wrapped his arms around Linda and kissed her with all his heart.

Feeling proud of herself, Linda kissed him back as the water poured down their naked bodies. She wanted to continue playing with his balls, but they were too sensitive, causing Max to flinch every time she got close.

After they finished and turned the water off, Linda watched Max as he tried to step out of the shower. Unable to keep her eyes off his cute butt, she gave it a smack, causing him to jump in surprise.

Once they dried off, Linda pulled some clothes out from her bag and quickly got dressed. "I'll see you later," she said with a smile, before playfully poking Max's nose.

After his gorgeous friend left, Max went into the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He opened the door with hesitation, fearful that his roommate had heard everything that happened in the shower. I tried to stay quiet but it felt so good when she played with my balls, he thought to himself.

After peaking inside he had a sigh of relief as he discovered his room was empty. Max still wasn't familiar with his roommate's busy schedule but was happy to know he didn't hear what happened in their bathroom.

--

Pros and Cons

Linda rushed back to her room where she met with her roommate. Patricia found it strange that she wasn't wearing any makeup. Fortunately, Linda was quick on her feet, and came up with a good excuse.

"I'm still pretty new at doing my own makeup," she explained. "I was hoping that you could help me with it tonight."

"Of course, I'll help you!" Linda's new friend exclaimed. "We need to look our very best for the party!"

"I'm so excited!" Linda squealed.

Patricia winked at her cute roommate. "Don't worry, girl. I'm going to make sure you look hot for Jake."

"He is not into me!" Linda argued. "I saw him talking to plenty of other girls. It wasn't just me."

"I don't know, Linda. He gave you a long look before he walked away."

"Oh, whatever!" Even though Linda wanted to believe it, she felt it was too good to be true. Jake was exactly her type; tall, charming, handsome, and most importantly, muscular. She thought a guy like him would never go after a young freshman.

Linda put on a tight red top with black pants that showed the nice shape of her ass. She also wore a choker and a lot of makeup, thanks to her roommate.

They went to the party with the same group of friends as last time. Linda was surprised from all the attention she received right when she walked through the door. Maybe all this makeup makes me look older, she thought to herself.

Despite all the attention, the freshman couldn't help but keep an eye out for the guy who invited her in the first place. Unfortunately, no matter where she looked, Jake was nowhere to be found.

Later during the party, she noticed Patricia talking to a cute guy. "Who is this flirting with my roommate?" she asked with a smirk.

"My name is Tommy," the unknown guy said as he shook Linda's hand. "Is this cute girl really your roommate?"

"She sure is!"

"You don't have a problem with me talking to her, do you?" the boy asked.

"I guess not," Linda answered. "You are cute, so you're allowed to talk to her."

Tommy brought his attention back to Patricia. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you two decided to show up to our event."

"This is your party?"

"I'm part of this frat," Tommy explained. "How did you learn about it?"

"We were at a different party a few days ago," Patricia explained. "Then this guy showed up and invited us to this one."

"Who was it?" Tommy asked.

"His name was Jake," Patricia answered.

Tommy started laughing when he heard the name. "Oh, Jake! I should have known."

"Why do you say that?" Linda asked.

"He's always inviting girls to our parties."

The comment brought a frown to Linda's face. "Oh, so he talks to every girl like that?"

Tommy could read the disappointment on her face and quickly tried to prevent any further damage. "I didn't mean it like that! He's just really good at throwing parties and making sure a lot of girls come. You know, sometimes they don't think they can come because it's a frat party."

"So he's not some kind of creep?" Patricia asked on behalf of her roommate.

"Of course not!" Tommy said, waving his arms. "He's a big part of our fraternity so he has to be a politician."

Linda looked around. "Where is he, by the way?"

"I'm sure he's around here somewhere. Like I said, he's a big part of our fraternity so he has to show up."

Linda eventually left Tommy and Patricia, hoping not to cock-block them. But as she walked around the party, she noticed her roommate walking towards her.

"What happened to Tommy?"

"He said he was going to meet up with some of the guys. I wonder if Jake is one of them."

Linda shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. "Eh, who cares?"

With a gasp, Patricia responded. "What do you mean who cares?!"

"You heard what Tommy said," Linda pointed out. "Jake talks to a lot of girls."

"Yeah, but he also said that Jake is like a politician."

"Aren't politicians bad?" Linda asked.

"Honestly, I don't know what he meant by that," Patricia admitted. "Don't give up because of that comment. Jake is the whole reason we came to this party. At least talk to him again before you judge him."

Just as Patricia finished her sentence, Linda noticed someone with a large presence entering the house. Her heart raced as she realized it was none other than Jake.

The frat guy was looking even better than Linda remembered. He walked in wearing a tank top that showed off his muscular arms.

Unfortunately for Linda, the intriguing man walked past her and met up with some of his friends.

"Where have you been?" Tommy asked as he greeted Jake in the kitchen.

"I met up with this girl from a party I went to a few days ago," Jake answered with a sly smirk on his face.

Tommy and the guys started laughing. "And what were you doing with that girl?"

Puffing his chest out, Jake responded, "Hey, don't worry about what we were doing!"

"You're such a fucking dog!" Tommy joked. "You even have girls here asking about you."

"Like who?" the frat boy asked, getting intrigued.

"Just a couple girls I met. They're pretty hot! Especially this girl... I think her name is Linda."

Jake looked confused. "Hmm... doesn't ring a bell."

Tommy poked his head out to see if he could find the cute brunette. Once he located Linda, he pointed her out to see if his friend could recognize her.

Jake stared at the freshman. "I don't remember her... but you were right; she is hot!"

"I think she's interested in you. I wonder if you met her at that same party as that other girl."

"That would be so funny!" Jake said while laughing.

"Well, are you going to talk to her or not?" Tommy asked.

"I don't want to be rude," Jake said as he combed his hair with his fingers. "Now, what was her name again?"

"I'm pretty sure it's Linda."

While the girls talked, Jake eased his way into the room. When Patricia noticed him, she nudged Linda. "There he is!"

"So what?"

"So talk to him!"

"I'm not going to approach him," Linda explained. "If he wants to talk, he can approach me first. He probably doesn't even remember me."

Suddenly, Jake showed up and interrupted the conversation. "Excuse me," he said as he pointed at the dolled-up freshman. "Is your name... Linda?"

"Oh my God!" both girls reacted.

"How did you know that?"

"Didn't I meet you a couple days ago?"

Linda's heart raced. "Yes, we did!"

"I don't know if you remember me but my name is Jake. I'm so glad you showed up."

"I remember you," Linda admitted with a big smile. "I'm surprised you remember me."

Jake still didn't recognize the freshman. However, now that they were face to face, he realized how pretty she was. "Of course I remember you. How could I forget a face like that?"

Linda blushed. She never had someone as hot as Jake flirt with her before.

The frat guy noticed a cup in Linda's hand. "What are you drinking?"

"Oh, me? I had a spiked punch but I already finished it."

"Well, that's not good. Come with me and I'll get you another drink."

Linda's face went completely red. "Really?"

"Go, go, go!" Patricia encouraged. She nudged her roommate in the back, forcing her to go with Jake.

As they stepped outside to be alone, Jake grabbed a beer from the cooler and said, "Here, have one of these."

"I'm not much of a beer drinker," Linda pointed out.

"You'll get used to it," Jake assured. "We can start off with a beer and maybe I'll find you something afterwards."

Though the naïve woman didn't like the taste, she wanted to impress Jake by proving she can drink like a guy. Maybe he'll think I'm cool enough to hang out with him and his friends, she thought to herself.

"What year are you again?" Jake asked as he watched Linda chug her drink.

"I'm a freshman," Linda said after a big gulp. "I told you the other day, remember?"

Suddenly it started coming back to Jake. He realized it was the makeup that made the freshman look so different. Fortunately, he liked the way Linda looked with more appliances on her face.

"Are you like a junior or senior?" the freshman asked.

"Oh, me? No, I'm actually finished with college."

Linda gasped. "You finished? How old are you?"

Jake boasted his chest out. "I'm actually twenty-four. This was my fraternity when I was in school though. I just stick around to help them set up events and reach out."

Though Linda figured Jake was older, she never guessed he was that old. It never dawned on her that she could be talking to someone who already graduated from college. Much to her surprise, it made her even more interested in the older man. "I can't believe I'm talking to a twenty-four-year-old," she said, twirling her hair.

"I can't believe I'm talking to an eighteen-year-old," Jake responded. "But I have to admit, you don't look eighteen."

Linda nodded confidently. "I'm pretty mature for my age," she assured, even though nobody had ever told her that.

"Are you pledging for one of the sororities?"

Looking back into the house, Linda responded, "Probably not. The girls here don't seem to like me very much."

"They're just haters," Jake assured. "Don't let that stop you from coming around more often."

"Funny of you to talk about them like that," Linda said, folding her arms. "I heard you are pretty friendly with the ladies."

"Where did you hear that?"

"When Tommy asked who invited us, we told him it was you. He said he wasn't surprised because you always talk to girls."

"I'm always talking to people in general," Jake clarified, waving his arms. "I'm a salesman. Talking to people is what I do. I'm trying to help this fraternity have some of the biggest and baddest parties so they get exposure. If that means turning on the charm for a couple of women here and there, then I'll do what I have to do."

Though she was still skeptical, somehow Linda was impressed with the older man's maturity. "Well, is that what you were doing with me?"

"Maybe that's why I approached you in the first place but there was something about you that was just unforgettable. I'm going to be honest; I rarely remember people's names after meeting them only once. But you... you really caught my eye."

They continue to flirt for a little longer. Jake was able to impress Linda with his smooth talking by complimenting her looks and telling her about his successful career. Though they weren't ready to exchange phone numbers yet, the twenty-four-year-old left the freshman with a glimmer of hope. "Make sure you're not a stranger, okay?"

"Will you always be at these parties?" Linda asked, hoping to see him regularly.

"We have parties every weekend, so I'll be here," Jake said with a wink. "Sometimes I'm late because of work, so you might see me in my suit."

Linda took a long look at the older guy's strong arms. "I don't know. As much as I'd like to see you in your suit, I might prefer the way you look right now."

Jake gave the freshman a goodbye hug, never wanting to miss an opportunity for physical contact with a woman. As they went their separate ways, Linda met back up with Patricia, excited to let her know what happened.

"Oh my God!" Patricia said as she saw her roommate walking towards her. "How did it go?!"

"It was awesome!" Linda responded. "But I didn't realize he was twenty-four."

"Oh my God, an older guy?! Do you like older guys?"

"I do... now that I think about it. I like how mature he is. The only problem is I don't know how he feels about eighteen-year-olds."

"That's not that big of a difference," the supportive roommate responded.

"It's a huge difference!"

"It may feel different now but when you get older, you won't even notice the difference."

"I guess you're right," the young freshman said as she pondered the dynamics of a potential relationship. "Like, when he's fifty, I'll be... forty-six?"

"Forty-four..." Patricia corrected before laughing. "How much did you have to drink?"

"I just had a couple drinks," Linda responded defensively. "Oh, and I had a beer. I never drink beer, so that might have thrown me off."