Friends with Consequences Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember my first beer," Patricia joked.

"Oh, shut up! I'm fine. I just suck at Math. Max actually used to do my math homework for me."

"Max? Is he the guy you went to see last time too? You seem to hang out with him a lot. Are you sure there's nothing going on between you?"

"Of course not!" Linda responded as she shook her head. "Like I said, he was my neighbor growing up. His parents just want me to keep an eye on him."

She wasn't sure why she didn't want to admit anything about her neighbor. Maybe she thought it would be embarrassing to tell Patricia about a guy like Max when there was the potential to be with a guy like Jake.

"Is Max as hot as Jake?" her roommate asked.

"Oh God, no!" Linda responded with a laugh. "They're like opposites. He's short, maybe my height. He's pretty scrawny; not muscular and built like Jake. Most importantly, he's pretty boring."

"Jake seems like a fun guy," Patricia pointed out.

"I'm afraid he might be too much fun though," Linda admitted. "I mean, what if he's a player and he's always messing with other girls?"

"I don't know," Patricia said, trying to be supportive. "It would be cool if you had the guy that all the girls wanted."

Linda smiled as she thought about other girls being jealous of her. "I do love a good challenge."

She continued to compare the two, even after she stopped talking about it with her roommate. Though Max was boring, there was one thing about him that was a lot of fun: the sex. She couldn't stop thinking about him since she orgasmed to him during oral.

Jake, on the other hand, was exactly what she wanted in high school. He was dangerous, but fun. Although it seemed risky to pursue somebody his age, he had the potential to be the man of Linda's dreams.

Unlike Max, she could only imagine what it would be like to have sex with Jake. She started getting horny, thinking about that body on top of her. And with him being an older guy, she was sure he would know what he was doing.

Once she got back into her room, she realized how horny she was from all the fantasizing she was doing. Though Jake wasn't a current option, she did have another option to fall back on.

She decided to text him. "Hey, are you up?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm back from the party. What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything important. How was the party?"

"I'm horny," Linda replied, wanting to skip the small talk.

"That came out of nowhere lol."

"I wish we didn't have to sneak around. I hate having roommates."

"My roommate is actually gone for the weekend."

"What?"

"After our shower, I noticed he wasn't here. I texted him and he told me he usually leaves on the weekends."

A couple minutes went by and Max noticed that Linda had not responded to his message. "Hello? Linda? Are you there?"

Suddenly there was a knock on his door. When he opened it, he realized that his horny friend had made a beeline straight to his room. "Oh, hi."

"Why didn't you tell me your roommate was gone?" Linda asked as she walked in without permission and made herself at home.

"I knew you were going to a party. You usually never text back when you go out."

"It doesn't matter, Max. I don't need to text you back. You can just send me the message."

"Oh, sorry," the innocent boy responded, shrugging his shoulders. "By the way, why are you wearing so much makeup?"

Linda became defensive. She knew it wasn't like Max to insult her but after seeing how much Jake liked it, she was furious with his comment. "My roommate and I worked really hard on this because I wanted to look good for the party. If you can't appreciate it, just keep your fucking mouth shut."

"I do appreciate it," Max said as he backed up.

"Then why make such an insensitive comment?" the dolled-up freshman asked in frustration. "This took a lot of effort!"

"I know," Max sympathized. "That's why I was asking. I don't think you need it. You're already pretty without it."

Linda immediately stopped and her lip began to tremble. She realized that she might have misjudged her honest neighbor. She wasn't even ready to accept it yet. "Max... you haven't even seen me without makeup. I always wear it; I'm just wearing more right now."

"We took a shower together," Max pointed out. "I saw you wipe your it off with a towel."

Linda's hazel eyes got big as she realized her neighbor was telling the truth. "That's right... You did see me without makeup." She started thinking about her blemishes, discoloration, and the small amount of acne that she always covered up. Max had seen it all.

"Yeah... I thought you looked really pretty."

The brunette went dead silent for a few seconds, thinking about everything he said and how much it meant to her. Never had she imagined something so simple would make her feel so good.

"Are you okay?" Max asked, noticing how quiet she had become.

After fighting back years, the young woman communicated with her neighbor the only way she knew how. She walked straight to him and planted her lips on his. It was the most passion she had ever expressed through a kiss. It was more than a lustful act. She truly appreciated everything Max represented.

They slowly made their way to the bed and Linda crawled on top of her childhood friend. She continued to kiss him, savoring the special moment with Max. The emotional chemistry between them got the young woman so turned on, she couldn't keep her hands off him any longer.

After pulling down his shorts and underwear, Linda admired his fully erect cock. She loved that no matter what she did, he was always hard and ready for her. She then pulled his shirt off because she wanted him completely naked.

Though Max was surprised to find himself nude while Linda was still fully closed, there was something erotic about the way she was in full control. More blood rushed through his cock as he waited to see what his hot friend would do next.

Linda leaned in and kissed him again. She then used her right hand to stroke his balls with her fingertips just the way he liked it.

Max let out an urgent moan as he felt that familiar sensation that he loved so much. The tingling was so strong he could barely breathe. It became difficult for him to kiss Linda no matter how much he wanted her lips.

"You didn't think I forgot about these, did you?" the mischievous woman asked with a smile.

"Ugh! Feels... so good!"

"Mhmm!" Linda moaned. "Your balls are so smooth. I could just play with them all night."

Max squirmed uncontrollably as the hot woman teased his naked body. He wanted to fuck Linda so hard, but she had him by the jewels and he was completely under her control.

Finally, Linda couldn't wait any longer. The sexy neighbor took her shirt off to show Max those nice firm breasts that he loved so much. Despite struggling to get her tight pants and thong off, it only made the naked boy even hotter for her.

Linda jumped on Max once again. This time, the young man surprised her by rolling her over and getting on top. He wasn't trying to take charge, but his instincts took over and he wanted to get inside of her as fast as he could.

The long-haired woman was shocked to be on the bottom. After wrapping her legs around Max, she suddenly felt his hard dick working its way inside her. "Oh, Max!" she moaned out.

Max humped back and forth, getting deeper with every stroke. Eventually, he let out a moan as he felt his cock become fully submerged in her wet pussy.

He surprised Linda again, forcing a kiss on her while they continued to fuck. Through her moans, she accepted his tongue into her mouth as she clawed his back from the intense pleasure.

As Max continued humping the hot woman, he sensed her moaning louder into his mouth. Knowing how aroused Linda was, the young man became more confident and started to fuck her even faster.

Linda could hardly handle anymore. She grabbed both of his ass cheeks and helped him continue to ram her. The new position, Max's assertiveness, and their overall bond was too much for her. Her eyes quickly rolled to the back as her body began to tingle.

Max had never seen his hot friend act like this during sex. The only time he had seen her squirm and moan so much was when he ate her out. Unfortunately, he had given up on the idea of her ever cumming during intercourse.

"I'm going to cum!" Linda frantically said before letting out an urgent moan. Her body stiffed up as she wrapped her limbs around Max's skinny frame. "Fuck!"

After getting over the shock of seeing her cum, Max was overwhelmed with pride. He felt manlier than ever as he slid his dick in and out of Linda's soaking pussy.

Just in the nick of time, he pulled out and showered Linda with his cum. He let out a deep moan as he watched his beautiful friend get drenched with his load. After emptying himself out, he was left breathing heavily over the exhausted beauty.

Linda was still tingling from the pleasure running rampant inside her body. However, it made her even happier to be covered in his cum because it was a signal that he enjoyed it just as much as she did.

They both tried to catch their breath after experiencing such big orgasms. This used to be an awkward moment but after having so much sex, they had become quite comfortable with each other.

Before Max could even get up to grab a tissue, Linda started to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

With a cute smile, she responded, "Nothing... It was just... really good."

"I really liked it too," Max proudly admitted. "I can't believe you had an orgasm. You've never cum during sex before."

The young woman let out a small giggle. "Yeah... I don't know. It was just... great..."

Linda didn't want to leave but she knew her roommate would become suspicious if she was gone for too long. Without noticing it, she smiled the entire way back to her room.

You know, there are some really great things about Max, she thought to herself. Despite the mind-blowing orgasm she just had, it wasn't the sex that had her smiling so much.