Friends with Consequences Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee laughed and took the bottle from his younger roommate before showing him how it was done. After taking a big gulp, he asked, "So did you do anything else for your birthday?"

After taking a few seconds of reflection, Max felt adrenaline going through his body as he remembered the craziest part of his day. "Oh, yeah! You'll never guess!"

"What is it?"

"Allie and I actually had sex for the first time."

Lee was surprised that the once hopeless boy seemed to be over Linda and was now dating and having sex with another cute girl. He did his best not to smile, hoping not to display how proud he was of the young man.

He turned his head towards the dorm and then back to Max. "You had sex with her... in our room?"

Max started looking around, stumbling over his words. "Oh, uh... Yeah... Is that okay with you? Maybe I should have asked first?"

A little smirk came over the senior's face. "No, it's okay. I was just wondering why it smelled like fish in there."

Max burst into laughter. He couldn't believe he even considered that Lee would be upset with him for something like that.

"In all seriousness, good job," Lee said, interrupting the laughter. He even extended his fist and Max gave it a bump. "So, sounds like you guys are pretty serious. Is she pretty cool?"

"She's really nice!" Max responded, as his face lit up. "She brought me a cupcake even though I told her not to get me anything."

"That's nice of her," Lee said, nodding his head. "You should have invited her to smoke with us."

Suddenly, the expression on the younger man's face changed. Looking a little confused, he explained, "She kind of made a weird comment today when I told her I was going to smoke with you."

"Did she get mad at you?"

"No, she said it was okay. She just looked a little weirded out by it. Oh, and she asked if it was something I do regularly. When I told her it wasn't, she seemed relieved."

"Keep an eye on that," Lee warned. "It's probably no big deal, but that could be a red flag."

Max quickly shook his head and brushed it off. "I think it's fine. She just needed some clarification."

"You guys just started dating. If she's that concerned this early on, it might be a sign she will become more controlling."

"I don't think she's like that," Max responded.

"I'm not saying she is," Lee explained. "You're probably right, but I think it's just something to keep an eye on."

Max smiled and nodded his head. It felt like a big brother protecting him. After the somber moment, he pulled out his phone to check the time. "Oh man! It's 11:59. My birthday is about to officially end."

Lee looked over at the younger roommate. "So, did you enjoy your birthday?"

With this phone still in front of him, Max began to phase out, thinking about all the great things that happened. Then out of nowhere, a vibration in his phone snapped him out of his deep thought.

Hmm... he thought, as he noticed a new message. When he opened it, he realized it was a message from a familiar person.

Much to his surprise, it was a message from Linda that read, "Happy birthday."

As soon as he finished reading the message, he noticed the time on his phone strike midnight.

"Max?" his roommate called, snapping him out of his trance.

"Oh! Yeah? What's up?"

"I asked if you had a good birthday."

Staring at his phone, a tiny smile grew on his face as he responded, "Yeah..."