Friends with Consequences Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda was wearing a baggy sweater and jeans, so Max really couldn't tell how much her figure had changed. What he did notice was her cheeks had sunken in a little. It was a result of all the partying and drugs the young woman had done, as well as her lack of self-care.

"Hi Max," she said, finally snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, hi Linda..."

"Are you going to Alex's party?"

"Uh... I was planning on it," he responded, with the confused look. "Why? Do you need a ride?"

Linda had to stop herself from frowning. "No... It's not about that. I just came to ask if it would make you too uncomfortable if I go."

The confused look on the young man's face only grew stronger. "What? Really?"

"Jesse wants to go," Linda clarified. "She wants me to go with her, but if you're too uncomfortable being at the same party as me... I can just stay home."

This wasn't the young woman Max had known over so many years This Linda had almost shown signs of maturity.

He tried to refocus, understanding there were times in the past when Linda tricked him just to get what she wanted. Although he didn't think that was the case, he didn't want to be too naïve. "I don't mind if you're there," he responded cautiously, still wondering if it was a trick.

A little smile came over the brunette. It wasn't the sly smirk she used to have; it was a smile of relief. "Okay," she simply responded before turning around and walking off.

Still puzzled by the entire interaction, Max closed the door halfway as he watched her walk back to her house.

Though Linda never turned around, she secretly hoped he was staring at her. However, as she kept walking, a sad thought came to her mind. It doesn't matter; nothing matters, anymore. I'm the one who has to live with my choices.

When she got inside, she took a seat on the sofa, still smiling. He looked pretty good, like he's been working out. Not as good as Jake though, nobody looks as good as Jake.

Her smile began to fade as she became lost in her thoughts, somewhat of a common occurrence in her life as of late. I'm glad he's with someone who improves his life, instead of being with someone who only cares about herself.

*************************

Alex's party was a hit. A lot of old friends were back together, sharing drinks on the special Thanksgiving occasion. Even Max had a drink, much to the surprise of everyone, including the host.

"So... you drink now?" Alex asked as they sat together in the living room. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine drinking whiskey with his former noble classmate.

"Ehh... kind of," Max answered. "My roommate introduced it to me. I'm not going to go crazy over it, but if I'm around other people who are drinking, then I'll have a drink too."

Alex shook his head, impressed by the change in Max's attitude. "So, your roommate convinced you, huh? What is he like?"

Max couldn't contain his smile. After taking a sip, he put his drink down and answered, "He's an asshole... but he's pretty cool." He could have gone on, trying to describe his roommate, but he knew Alex would just have to meet Lee to truly understand him.

After sharing a few drinks and bonding over old times, Alex noticed Max looking towards the kitchen, where Linda was hanging out with Jesse. "How are things between you guys?"

"Huh?" Max reacted, snapping himself out of it. "How are things between who?"

"You and the girl you're staring at."

Max had been caught, but he hoped to avoid that conversation. "Between me and Jesse? I've never really talked to her, but I always thought she was kind of pretty."

"Quit messing around," Alex said with a laugh. "I'm talking about Linda. Have you two even spoken?"

"She actually asked me if it would be too awkward if she came tonight," Max admitted.

"That's pretty interesting..." Alex said, raising both eyebrows. "Since when did she take other people's feelings into consideration?"

Max scoffed. "I'm still a little weirded out by it, myself."

"That is weird, but maybe she has changed. I mean, you guys haven't spoken in about a year, right?"

The young man scratched his chin, trying to think back. "She came over with her family last Summer for dinner, but we didn't really talk." But then his eyes lit up as he remembered something. "Oh yeah! She texted me on my birthday. That was... pretty nice of her."

His friend looked even more surprised. "That was nice of her."

"Yeah..." Max replied, losing himself in thought.

Alex then caught him a little off guard by choosing the focus on something else. "Well, too bad you guys aren't sleeping around anymore. But hey, your new girlfriend is really cute."

A smile came back over Max's face as he remembered his girlfriend. "Oh, Allie? Yeah, she's great!"

Scratching his head, Alex asked a question out of curiosity. "Does she happen to know Linda?"

Max became a little uncomfortable, not knowing exactly how to answer the question. With a big swig of his drink, he finally responded, "Dude, she asks about her all the time."

"What?!"

"She doesn't know who Linda is, but she knows I used to be with someone, and she constantly asks about her."

"What does she ask about her?"

"Everything! I don't know if she's jealous or what., but every opportunity she gets, she finds ways of innocently asking about her."

"I don't get it," Alex said, scratching his head even harder. "Why would she want to know about Linda?"

"I don't get it either. And quite frankly, I'm a little uncomfortable talking about it with her, so I usually just avoid it. I mean, I don't ask about her exes either."

"So, you don't care how you compare to her exes?"

Max made a face like he had been asked the stupidest question in the world. "I've never understood that. How would that conversation even go? Oh, he has a bigger penis than me? That's nice! What kind of hobbies does he have?"

Alex almost spit out his drink, laughing. "Boy, Max! You're pretty funny when you drink. You should have started drinking a long time ago."

"She's great and all. I'm just uncomfortable with her trying to learn about Linda. It's awkward."

"So, you think she's the jealous type? Has she ever gone through your phone?"

Max became a little red, feeling embarrassed by what he was about to admit. "I've caught her going through my phone a couple times but I know she didn't find anything on Linda."

"Huh? How would you know that?"

"Remember when I told you she texted me Happy Birthday? I actually changed her name to Leon in my phone so Allie wouldn't think anything of it."

Bursting with more laughter, Alex continued to let Max's new behavior surprise him. "This is not the guy I knew in high school!"

"I know it's stupid," Max said, shaking his head at his own silliness. "I should just delete her number since we don't talk anymore. But our families are still neighbors, so I should keep it in case I ever need to speak to... Leon again."

After sharing a few more laughs, Alex decided to ask the million-dollar question. "So, you don't like talking to your girl about the comparisons, but let's see if you'll talk to me about it."

"Okay..." Max responded, getting a little suspicious.

"So... Who is better in bed?"

Though it wasn't as bad as if Allie had asked, Max still became visibly uncomfortable. It was a question he was afraid of answering to himself.

"I don't know..." he quietly responded, staring over towards Linda's direction. Though his former fuck-buddy's appearance had changed a little, he had a hard seeing her any differently. "I don't know..."

*********************

It's a similar scene

Though I've tried to turn the page

Everything is different

Not just the number attached to my age

We're with our own friends

There's tension in the air

But we're not leaving together

To have one of our nightly affairs

You'll go home to your girlfriend

I'll go home to my man

Where I'll continue to pretend

That I don't give a damn

Good luck with your new life

And all the things you'll do

You'd be surprised how much I care

If only you knew

***********************

"I'm pretty impressed," Jesse prefaced as she talked to her best friend in the kitchen. "I thought for sure you would drink the first chance you got."

Linda looked down at her red solo cup, filled with a clear liquid. Nobody believed her that it was water, and not vodka. "I want to drink but I kind of promised my roommate I wouldn't."

"Has it gotten that bad?" Jesse asked, looking concerned.

Linda kept her eyes on her cup as she twirled the water around, creating a whirlpool. "It's bad... but for some reason, it's not as hard here as it is at my college."

"Maybe because you're with me?" her best friend suggested, trying to cheer her up. Then an idea popping her head. "What if you asked Jake to help you stop drinking?"

Taking her eyes from the cup and then staring off into the distance, Linda said with a soft voice, "Yeah... Jake's a pretty responsible guy..."

"Speaking of responsible guys," Jesse started with a smirk. "Look at Max over there, having himself a drink. Who would have ever guessed?!"

Linda looked over at her former fuck-buddy with wide-eyes. "Is he really? I guess a lot of things have changed about him."

"Maybe his girlfriend convinced him to drink," Jesse suggested, sparking Linda's attention. "I saw her on his social media page. She's so cute, isn't she?"

"Yeah..." Linda responded, rolling her eyes. "She's so cute."

Her best friend grew concerned, hearing the change in tone. "Umm... Is everything okay?"

Shaking her head, the brunette responded, "I'm sorry, Jesse. I just don't feel like being here right now. I'd rather just go home."

Though she worried about her best friend, Jesse remained supportive. "I understand, Linda. Can I hang out with you at your house?"

With a smile, the young woman answered, "Of course."

CHAPTER 14

"I'm so glad you're back!" Patricia exclaimed, greeting Linda as she walked through the door. They hugged in the middle of the dorm room after visiting their own hometowns for Thanksgiving break.

"I missed you," Linda said, cracking a little smile.

"I missed you too!" Noticing her roommate's smile, Patricia asked, "How was your trip?"

A struggle came over the young brunette's face, like she didn't know how to answer. "It was nice to see my family and Jesse."

"That's good but... It seems like something is wrong."

Wanting to change the subject, Linda brought up another dilemma she was having. "I just found out I'm on academic probation."

Patricia let out a sudden gasp. She knew Linda wasn't doing well with her academics since she never saw her studying, but she had no idea it was this bad. "Academic probation? What does that mean?"

"It means I have to take a class next semester that teaches me how to be a better student," the young woman answered, throwing her hands up in frustration. "I don't get how adding another class to my schedule, when I'm already having trouble, is supposed to fix anything."

"You bring up a good point," Patricia responded, nodding her head. "Maybe you could cut back on the drugs and alcohol... like you promised me?"

Linda immediately rolled her eyes. "Patricia, please. Not right now. I'm too stressed for this conversation and I could really use an outlet right now."

************************

"Yeeeee!!!" Allie squealed as she ran to Max and wrapped her arms and legs around him.

Her boyfriend was finally back from Thanksgiving break. After dropping his things off, he met with her in her dorm. She showered him with kisses as she climbed on top of him while he remained standing.

"Oh, hello!" Max said with a blush. "I missed you too."

Allie giggled before engaging and I playful argument. "I missed you more!"

"No, I missed you more!"

"I don't think you understand," the cute girlfriend responded. "I really missed you."

A puzzled expression came over the young man's face. "What do you mean by that?"

Blushing, the cute little brunette put more emphasis on her statement. "I really, really missed you." She then let herself down and continued, "I want to show you how much I missed you."

Max began blushing hard as blood flowed throughout his body. "Oh? How do you plan on showing me?"

"Let me start with this," the cute woman responded with a grin on her face.

As the petite girl got to her knees to unbuckle him, Max let out a gasp, surprised to see her so willing to attack. Before he knew what hit him, his pants were down to his ankles and his cock was fully erect. "Allie! What has gotten into you?"

"I told you! I really missed you..." She then stroked on his dick a few times, making sure it was ready before taking it into her mouth. Placing her tongue below the center of his tip, she wrapped her mouth around him and began sucking him off until he could no longer stop himself from moaning.

"Babe!" Max whimpered, taken back from the strong stimulation. "I've never seen you this aggressive before!"

Taking her mouth off his cock for a moment, Allie looked up and asked, "Do you like it when I'm aggressive like this?"

"Yes!" he moaned. He didn't know why it turned him on so much, but his dick was stiff like he hadn't felt in a long time.

She must have really missed me, he thought as he watched her continue to suckle on him. I don't know why I like it when she's assertive like this. I haven't seen anyone this aggressive since...

Max tried to stop thinking and refocus on the here and now. His girlfriend was doing such a good job, bobbing her head back and forth while fondling his balls.

He began gasping for air as chills shot through his body. Her soft little hands stroking on his balls left his entire body tingling. "I love it when you're like this!" he let out through his breaths.

Oozing with confidence, Allie stripped off her own clothes so she could please her boyfriend with her hot little body.

Max joined her by ripping his own shirt over his head. To his surprise, his girlfriend pushed him onto the bed before climbing on top of him.

With the sexy grin, Allie whispered, "I'm glad you like it when I'm like this. I know I look innocent, but I can be pretty naughty."

Hearing those words got Max's heart pumping even harder. There was only one thing that was going to satisfy him in that moment. He took his hot little girlfriend and placed her over his knees. Though he could see the shock on her face and the struggle in her body, the animal inside forced him to give his naughty girlfriend a hot spanking.

"Oh!" she moaned with every pleasantly harsh smack on her cute little tush. She had never been in such a vulnerable position, naked and bent over her boyfriend's lap. "I'm sorry for being naughty," Allie whined, desperate to get fucked. Her pussy was soaking wet, and it was ready for every inch of Max's cock.

The young man pushed her off, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Positioning himself behind her, he grabbed her hips and pushed himself right through her slit.

Allie looked back, feeling his warmth pushing deep inside of her. "I'm so tight!"

Max began thrusting back and forth, holding her tightly by the hips. He opened her up by forcing his dick in and out of the small woman, leaving her desperate for more.

"Yeah, fuck me!" yelled the cute brunette. "I'm such a bad girl!"

Max humped her even harder, turned on by her surprising dirty talk. "You are my bad girl!" he shouted, slapping her on the ass as he continued thrusting.

The longer they went, the rougher he became. And the rougher he got, the more aroused they became. Max had his way with his hot little girlfriend, squeezing her ass, spanking her, pulling her hair, and humping her like they were wild animals.

A climax took over the young woman, causing her entire body to freeze. With one final squeal, she was released from her paralyzed state, causing her to collapse from the pleasure that was captivating her body.

The way her hot little body jerked around during her orgasm proved too much for Max, forcing him to cum as he pulled out just in the nick of time. He left his naughty little girlfriend exhausted and covered in his cream.

Once he was done, he used his remaining energy to grab a tissue and wipe Allie down from his fluids. Then, as he loved to do so much, he got into bed and cuddled his beautiful girlfriend.

Breathing profusely and sweating from the intense session, Max and Allie held each other as they attempted to recover. Max enjoyed the peaceful moments after such crazy sex. However, as soon as Allie caught her breath, she broke the silence.

"That was amazing!" she cheered, stretching out her little body.

The smile on his face showed how much Max agreed. "It was amazing!"

She flipped over to her stomach and looked the boy right in his face. "You have to admit," she prefaced with a cute face. "THAT was the best sex you've ever had in your life, right?!"

Max could see the excitement in her eyes. Not wanting to put too much thought into it, he just smiled and answered, "Yes, it was."

"I knew it!" Allie screamed. "It was SO hot!"

"I can't believe you attacked me like that," Max joked.

"I couldn't control myself when I saw you. Now that I got that out of my system, how was your trip back home?"

With a big smile of appreciation for his girlfriend, Max answered, "It was good but I missed you."

"I missed you too, Babe," the cute little brunette responded. "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Neither could I! I even talked about you when I was home."

"Is that so?" Allie asked with a curious expression. "Who all did you see?"

Max was a little put off by her question. "Who did I see? Uh... My parents."

"Yeah, of course, but anyone else?"

Max wasn't sure where his suspicious girlfriend was going with her questions. "I guess... Uhhh... I saw some of my friends..."

Allie continued to dig. "Your friends, huh? Just your friends from high school or something?"

"Okay, what is going on?" What are you trying to get at?"

With a sigh, Allie finally asked, "Did you happen to see your neighbor while you were home?"

Max suddenly realized she was doing more snooping on Linda. He did, in fact, see her, but it wasn't like they were hanging out. They just happen to be two people at the same party.

"No," he answered comfortably. In his heart, he wasn't lying. However, he was growing more annoyed with his girlfriend's constant snooping. "You don't have to worry about her. You're my girlfriend now and that's all that matters."

With a big smile, Allie responded, "Thanks, Babe. I just want to make sure you're pleased with me."

Max smiled back, happy to know it was so important for Allie to please her man. Although he was still a little concerned, she may become a jealous girlfriend, he felt her heart was in the right place.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"Nothing too crazy."

The young woman's eyes lit up. "Maybe you could stay with me for the rest of the day."

As much as Max liked that idea, he realized he had a prior engagement. "I just need to be back at my dorm sometime tonight. I agreed to meet up with my roommate when he gets off work."

The young woman became curious. "What are you guys going to do?"

"He wants to have a drink with me when he gets back.".

"A drink? You mean like alcohol?! When did you start drinking alcohol?"

"Uhhh... I don't really drink, but he did get me a bottle of whiskey for my birthday. Every now and then, we step out and have a drink together. Is that so bad?"

"It's not that bad... I just didn't know. I guess it's okay if you have one drink, but I don't want you becoming an alcoholic."

"I thought we talked about this before," Max said as he started thinking back to his conversation with Lee. Maybe he was right... Maybe this is a red flag.