Friends with Consequences Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking visibly concerned, the petite brunette argued, no, "You've only told me about smoking a cigar with him that one time."

"Well... sometimes I smoke with him when we have a drink..."

"What?! You're still doing that?! I thought that was only a onetime thing!"

"It's just a once in a while type of thing."

"How many times is once in a while? I don't want this becoming a regular thing."

With a deep breath, Max looked at his girl and said, "Babe, haven't I proven myself as a responsible person? I won't let it get out of hand. I promise it's just something I do with my roommate once every blue moon. Honestly, I don't even like it that much, but I'll stop if you really want me to."

Before Allie said another word, she decided to hold her tongue. Relieved by his explanation, she simply replied, "Okay, Max. I trust you. Maybe I overreacted, but I trust you."

This brought a big smile to Max's face. He didn't know whether to consider this their first argument or not, but he was just relieved they could come to a quick resolution. For some reason, he was now more confident about their relationship than ever.

*****************************************

Staring at her shadow as she walked along the sidewalk, Linda contemplated the direction of her life. She didn't know why, but the silhouette of her shadow seemed to reflect something inside her.

Her life was getting worse, though she didn't want to admit it. Unfortunately, the naïve young woman was having trouble correlating it to any other events in her life.

My life is going downhill. My grades, my relationships, my health, even my looks! I'm not even as hot as I used to be... I look terrible.

The only time I feel good about myself is when I'm high or drunk. Maybe that's why I keep doing it...

I also feel great when I'm having sex with Jake! she thought, going back to their hot sessions. With a smile she thought, Yeah, that makes me feel sexy!

As she kept walking, her mind continued to go down the sinkhole. But why have things been so shitty lately? I might fail out of school. I've been snapping at Patricia even though she's just worried about me. I can't fall asleep, and I fight with Jake all the time...

Things have been so shitty.... Things have been so shitty since... since I stopped being friends with...

No, it's not that! she thought, shaking her head. I haven't been happy since we stopped talking, but I wasn't that happy before, was I? I almost don't even remember what it feels like to be happy...

One thing's for sure... I need to work hard to get it together. I can't live my life like this forever. I know what I have to do.

Finally reaching her destination, she took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After several knocks, her heart was relieved when she heard the handle turning.

"Linda?" her boyfriend asked with a surprised look on his face. "I thought I was picking you up later?"

An uncomfortable look came over the woman's face. "I know but I needed to go for a walk, so I figured I'd make my way over here."

"Okay..." Jake said, shrugging his shoulders. "But I'd really rather you give me a warning before you come over."

That was usually the type of comment that would upset Linda. She never appreciated his suspicious behavior. However, she wasn't there to talk about that. She had something much more important to discuss.

"I wanted to talk to you," she prefaced.

Growing weary, the older frat boy asked, "What's going on, Linda?"

Looking down, she started. "I just... I've been thinking..."

"What have you been thinking about? You're making me nervous..."

The young woman took her watery eyes from the ground and looked up at her tall boyfriend with conviction. "I want to make this work, Jake."

A sigh of relief came over her boyfriend. "You do?"

Nodding her head yes, Linda continued, "I know we've been fighting a lot but... I want to make this relationship work. I realized, instead of complaining so much, I need to look at myself to see what I can do to make it better."

"Linda... Where is this coming from?"

As a tear went down her cheek, she mumbled, "Because you're all I have... You're all I have Jake."

He took the emotional woman in his arms and kissed her on the forehead. "Don't worry Linda, I'm here for you. I'll take care of you... I'm all that you'll ever need."

She suddenly looked up at him with her teary eyes, letting those words resonate in her heart. Feeling he was now her everything, she kissed him with everything in her heart.

Jake was surprised by her sudden display of passion. He returned the emotion, making out with her like they hadn't done in so long.

Feelings swept up by the moment, Jake took her in his strong arms and carried her all the way to his bedroom. Only releasing their lips for a moment, they stripped each other down naked and resumed attacking each other's tongues.

They hit the bed, with Jake on top of Linda. Thrusting himself between her legs, he made his way inside her, still kissing as they began to fuck. It brought a new sensation to the young woman, as this was their first time doing it in missionary. Never had she felt so close to him, kissing as he thrusted her. She had just become so used to being done from behind, like an animal.

She never let up, kissing him as he went in and out of her. It was the first time she felt an emotional connection with him, not just a physical one. However, thoughts began running through her mind, I haven't felt this way... I haven't felt this way since I was with...

They reached their climaxes almost at the same time. She let out a roaring moan as the orgasm took over her body. Jake pulled himself off, just in time, finishing all over the physically and emotionally exhausted woman.

Eventually, they were left resting beside each other, recovering from the impact of everything that just happened. The moment felt right, and Linda sensed she had nothing to lose. Turning her head, she faced the only thing she had, and let three words come out of her mouth. "I love you."

Jake's eyes became big and his head popped up like a surprised prairie dog. "What did you say?"

"I said... I love you."

With a deep breath, the frat boy responded, "I love you too..."