Friends with Consequences Ch. 30

Story Info
After a long journey, Max and Linda have their finale.
5.9k words
4.8
8.4k
20

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30

On a Friday night, Max showed up to his company's banquet in a black suit and tie. Everyone was excited to see the young man and meet his girlfriend for the first time, who happened to be wearing a matching black dress. It wasn't like him to show up to events like this, but he was proud to show his girlfriend off to all his coworkers.

In a similar way, Linda was just as happy to be showed off as she was to show the world how much Max meant to her. Unless someone was talking to her, or there was a reason to divert her attention elsewhere, her eyes were locked in on Max, and there was a smile on her face to go with the sparkle in her eyes.

Just like everyone else that attended, the young couple was treated to a fancy dinner and drinks. After staring at her red wine for a moment, Linda smiled at her boyfriend and said, "I think I'm going to do it."

"You're actually going to drink?" Max asked, with a surprised look on his face. "It's been so long since you've had alcohol."

"I'm in a good place now, so I'm ready to try it. And if this one glass gets me drunk, at least I have you to take care of me."

"I'll take good care of you."

With a wink, Linda whispered, "I know you will, baby. You always do."

Much to Max's pleasant surprise, Linda seemed to handle the alcohol well for it being her first drink in years. If anything, it only made her sweeter and more flirtatious, proving she only had eyes for him. After realizing she was doing well, the young man decided to ask, "Do you think you can handle another drink?"

"Only if you trust me," Linda answered, running her hand up her boyfriend's thigh.

Hoping no one would see his boner, Max adjusted himself before getting up to his feet. "Okay, one more drink," he said, with a nervous voice.

"Yeah, just one more," the pretty brunette responded with a wink.

Once Max walked over to the bartender, he suddenly found himself surrounded by his coworkers. "So that's Linda?" one of them asked, patting him on the shoulder. "Good job, my man!"

"Yeah, that's right!" another one chirped, staring back at Max's table. "She is absolutely gorgeous!"

"I told you she was pretty," Max said, feeling proud to be with such a beautiful woman.

"It's not just that she's pretty," the guys started to explain. "She is madly in love with you."

"What? Really?!" Max asked, as his eyes got big.

"Oh definitely! She's been glued to you the entire time! And it's not because she's an introvert. That woman sees you and nothing else."

"You think... she's... in love with me?"

"I don't know if she has said it to you or not, but she's definitely in love with you."

"Oh... wow..."

As Max re-approached the table, Linda immediately noticed the nervous look on his face. Figuring something was on his mind, she asked, "What were you talking about with your friends over there?"

"Oh, it was nothing..."

"Don't lie to me, Maxi-poo. You left the table looking completely comfortable. Then you go over there and talk to your friends, and now you're back and you look like you're afraid to talk to me."

"Oh... I'm not afraid to talk to you..."

Grabbing him by the hand, she insisted, "Then tell me what they were saying."

Almost too nervous to talk, Max stumbled over his words as he explained, "They were just saying... you were all over me..."

"And?"

"And that it looks like..."

"It looks like...?"

"That you like... love me... or something..."

After hearing those words, Linda immediately started giggling, causing Max to cringe. Not knowing what else to do, the nervous man started awkwardly laughing with her, feeling silly for repeating what his coworkers suggested.

"Oh, Max..." the cute brunette said, grabbing both of his hands. "That's so interesting that they said that..."

"Uh... Why is that?"

"Because..." Linda started before taking a long pause. Then, after a deep breath, she stared into Max's eyes as a big smile came over her face. "Because... I do love you... Max..."

"Wait... what...?" Max asked, as his lip started to quiver. "You... you do?"

"Yeah... I've loved you for a while now. I just haven't told you. But now that your friends have totally called me out... I guess there's no reason to hide it anymore."

Going completely red in the face while feeling fireworks exploding in his heart, Max looked at his girlfriend and tried to express his own emotions. However, before he could get a word out, Linda placed a finger over his lips, forbidding him from responding.

"Don't feel the need to say it back," she instructed, making a cute face at him. "As a matter of fact, I'd appreciate it if you didn't say it back to me at all... not until it's on your terms."

"Really?" the confused man asked, looking his girlfriend right in her big brown eyes.

"Yes, really."

Max looked deep down in his heart and thought about the sweet woman's request. After thinking about it for a moment, he realized that she did have a point. Saying it now could be perceived as him feeling pressured to do it. And an amazing girlfriend like Linda deserved a special moment all to herself. "I understand," he finally responded, gently taking her hand from his mouth and holding it with his own.

"There's something else I've been meaning to tell you... since I'm not keeping secrets from you anymore," Linda said, biting her lip. Pulling Max by his tie, she whispered into his ear. "You look so fucking sexy tonight..."

Suddenly, Max's eyes lit up. "You really think so?"

"Yeah... I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to do to you when we get home..."

"Oh... really? What did you have... in mind?"

The cute brunette held her boyfriend close and started whispering into his ear like she was shy. However, it was her words that showed her real intentions, and how confident she truly was. "Max... I want you to fuck me like an animal tonight. I can't get over how hot you look in your suit. Even when you're just wearing your dress shirt, you look so fucking sexy."

Max let out a little moan into his girlfriend's ear before whispering, "I love the way you talk dirty to me..."

"I know I already told you I love you but... I love the way you fuck me too... You're an amazing guy, but I want you to be completely disrespectful to me in bed tonight."

Suddenly, Max couldn't take the dirty talk anymore. Jumping up to his feet, he finished the rest of his drink before grabbing Linda by the hand.

Realizing where things were going, the sweet brunette finished her drink before allowing her boyfriend to lead her towards the exit. However, they were stopped one last time before they could jump in the car and make their way home.

"Hey!" Max's boss yelled, as he jumped in front of the young couple right by the door. "Before you guys leave, I wanted to introduce myself to this lovely young lady."

"Oh, hi..." the cute brunette responded, completely red in the face. She did her best to regain her composure, but she was a little embarrassed to meet Max's boss after her first two drinks in several years. "How are you?"

"I'm so happy you both showed up! You know, Max is such a great real estate agent! I'm so honored to meet the woman behind all his success."

"Oh, I wouldn't give myself that much credit," Linda replied, trying not to blush even harder. "Max was always going to be successful, whether I was in his life or not. I'm just lucky to be the one along for the ride."

"Don't shy away from the credit you deserve," the older man said, patting Max on the shoulder. "After all, weren't you the one that was calling his clients, despite not even working for our company?"

Suddenly, Max and Linda looked at each other, worried that she had violated some type of policy. Twiddling her fingers, the young woman looked at the supervisor and explained, "Yeah... I was just trying to get him back on his feet... He was having a hard time with his memory, so I just thought I would contact some of his previous clients for him..."

"Oh no! I didn't mean to make it sound like it was a bad thing," the real estate boss explained, waving his hands. "I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your effort. Max is such a great worker. I'm glad he had someone by his side when he was at his worst."

Max looked up at his boss and smiled. "I'm thankful too. I don't think I ever went into detail about how bad I was, but Linda was definitely there for me when I needed her the most."

Linda did her best not to burst with excitement from all the compliments she was receiving. However, she couldn't even contain her smile when the boss explained, "I know not everything was done by the book, but I'm so impressed with you two... As a matter of fact, I really want to reward you guys for such a great effort."

"It's really no big deal," the sweet brunette responded, hoping to get away from the conversation as soon as possible. Even though she no longer feared being in trouble, she wasn't the best at accepting compliments either. Linda just hoped she and Max you get back to their home so they could make sweet love and never have to think about the sacrifices she paid in the past ever again.

Surprisingly enough, Max's boss had more than just compliments in mind. "Hopefully, I'm not overstepping my boundaries, but we actually have several agents who have a difficult time getting clients. If you are ever interested in joining our company, I'm sure I could find a position for you. Hell, as good of a job as you did, I bet you could even work from home if that's something that interests you."

The young couple paused for a second, standing there with their mouths wide open. After Linda and Max took a glance at each other, the young woman looked at his boss and replied, "I'm honored, but I'll have to think about it..."

"Think about it as long as you want," the man offered, looking satisfied with her response. "But if you ever want a job with our company, just let me know and we'll make it work."

There was a big smile on the sweet brunette as she realized Max's company appreciated her for all the work she did in the past. However, she knew in her heart it was her passion for the man she loved that led her to doing such amazing things.

"I'll definitely let you know," Linda answered, before extending her hand to Max's boss. After a shake, she gave him a smile before assuring, "I'm truly honored that you see that much potential in me."

As much as Linda loved the idea of working at the same institution with the love of her life, she left the conversation at that, so they could get home. Despite the interesting conversation they just had, what was important now was that she had finally confessed her love to Max. And now that she was in the passenger seat of his car, she knew they would be home soon... where she could show him how much she really loved him.

I know your boss looks at me like I'm a respectable woman, but tonight... I want you to fuck me like I'm your whore.

***

By the time the couple got home from their frustrating drive, there was nothing left to say. It wasn't that there were any issues with their journey back home; it was just difficult for them to keep their hands off each other after Linda admitted just how much she loved the man that was in her life.

As soon as they got through the doors, their actions spoke louder than any words possibly could. Linda quickly got out the little dress Max loved so much. She stood there kissing him, while undoing his shirt and tie. Before the man even realized it, she was wearing nothing but his tie and her little thong. She wore it proudly, like she did anything of his, but it was just a little tease as she started to undo his belt.

Once his pants hit the floor, Max found himself gazing down at his beautiful girlfriend, who was sucking on his dick. She then tickled his balls with her fingertips before running her index finger along the crack of his ass. There she stood on her knees, playing with his most sensitive parts as she continued to suckle on his dick like the servant she wanted to be.

Eventually, after the fun of teasing her boyfriend, Linda shoved him onto the bed and removed her underwear before climbing on top. Now straddling him, she used her hand to guide his raging boner through her wet lips. From that point, she began riding him, working her body back and forth as she played with her own nipples for her man's viewing pleasure.

Of course, Max couldn't stand to just lie on his back and watch her do all the work. He grabbed Linda by the tits and fondled her while she rode him like a champion bull rider. Pleased with his actions, Linda grabbed his hands and encouraged him to squeeze her breasts even harder, letting him know she was his toy for the night.

After rocking her body back and forth, working herself like a belly dancer, Linda couldn't help but submit to the extreme pleasure that was going through her body. Just riding Max's dick the way she did after such a big night of emotions had her experiencing an early orgasm. It was surprising to her, but she was nowhere near done.

To the young brunette's credit, she did her best to continue fucking Max's brains out, riding him as hard as she could despite all the squirming and moaning she was doing. And then, when she couldn't take the pleasure any longer, she rolled over onto her back and forced her boyfriend to get on top.

Max, of course, had no issue with this change in position. He loved nothing more than to be on top of his beautiful girlfriend while pounding her until she was moaning in pleasure.

Orgasms were a difficult thing for Linda to work through because of the extreme effects they had on her body. However, she had so much determination, she started to focus on pleasuring her boyfriend instead of worrying about all the stimulation flowing through her insides.

While Max pounded her from the missionary position, she reached her arm around and began playing with the rim of his anus. This was something he never admitted that he liked, but from seeing the way he had unloaded in her several times in the past few month, Linda knew this was something she needed to do since she wanted to provide her boyfriend all the pleasure in the world.

As if getting railed by Max wasn't hot enough, Linda turned up the temperature by grabbing his hand and forcing him to choke her. She knew he had some hesitance about that, but on a night like this, when there was nothing but sheer passion and raunchy fucking, there was no way she was going to let him get away without choking her.

Like a good sport, Max did best, applying little pressure to his sweet brunette's neck as he rocked his hips back and forth. Of course, he had some encouragement of his own, receiving the pleasure of his rod going in and out of Linda while his ass hole was being tampered with by her finger. But no matter what the circumstances were, he saw the way his girlfriend was screaming from the stimulation he was providing, and nothing in the world was more important to him than giving her the experience of her life.

Gritting her teeth, Linda pushed herself away from her amazing boyfriend just long enough to tell him, "God, I love being your little whore! There's nothing in the world that would make me happier than getting fucked from behind!"

Without wasting a single second, Max grabbed his petite girlfriend and flipped her over onto all fours. Then, placing his hands on her hips, he drove his hard cock right into her from behind, causing her to moan at the top of her lungs. Without even realizing what he was doing, he had a handful of her hair, and was giving her a tug as he began pounding her once again.

"Oh fuck, Baby!" Linda cried out, unable to believe the amount of pleasure her boyfriend was capable of giving her. "You're fucking me so good!"

Max not only enjoyed the dirty talk, but he was beyond aroused by the way the naughty brunette was bouncing her body back and forth, sharing the workload as she took his dick in and out of her. He continued to put in work, allowing himself to be the animal he was when there was no one else around. Just like he had done so many times before, he turned into the sexual monster that Linda encouraged him to be, and railed her relentlessly, causing her to squeeze the life out of the bedsheets.

Linda knew she was on the verge of another orgasm, but before she allowed herself to explode in pleasure once again, she wanted to do something to make her boyfriend feel extra special. As the pleasure started to take over, she reached her hand between her legs and grabbed onto his balls. As she heard Max let out a loud gasp, she began fondling him, giving him just that extra bit of stimulation he loved so much.

Max wasn't one to take very long to reach his climax during sessions with his hot girlfriend. However, on a special night like this, he did his best to withhold from cumming too early. After all, he could see how much Linda was enjoying having her pussy pounded from the bottom, top, and any other position they tried that night. But once she started tickling his balls, he knew there wouldn't be much more he could do before he was unloading all his cum for her.

The sweet and sexy brunette beat him to the punch, however. Despite having a handle on his scrotum, Linda let out a deep moan as a second orgasm came rushing through her body. She started to flinch so hard she barely had control over herself.

With an unrelenting persistence, Linda continued to fondle Max's balls between her legs, encouraging him to keep thrusting no matter how weak her limbs were going. Much to her satisfaction, not long after she experienced her orgasm, her boyfriend experienced his own.

Despite Max being such a responsible young man, and Linda becoming a responsible young woman herself, there had been a nuance to their sexual relationship they had been enjoying. "Don't pull out!" Linda begged, feeling Max's sack shriveling up. There was something about the physical and emotional connection she felt whenever her boyfriend came inside her that went beyond the physical pleasure she experienced.

Likewise, Max loved the idea of not pulling out, especially when Linda encouraged him not to. And in his mind, he loved her with all his heart, so the risk of blowing his load right into her soaking wet pussy was something he was willing to do, no matter the consequences.

Just as the couple had done so many times before, the young man let out a deep moan before going completely stiff. Linda could feel every ounce of his load spilling right into her. And just like she wanted, the feeling of his warmth sent chills throughout her entire body. They were truly one in that moment; their favorite feeling in the world.

Max eventually pulled himself from his sweet girlfriend's body before lying down on the bed. Linda also collapsed, but used the rest of her energy to wrap her arms around Max.

"That was amazing..." the young man said, trying to catch his breath.

"It was amazing for me too..." Linda responded with a big smile on her face.

Then, with his own smile, Max looked over at his girlfriend and brushed her hair out of her face. As he stared into her eyes, he let his lips speak what his heart had been feeling for so long now. "You didn't let me say it earlier, but I know in my heart... I love you, Linda."

"I know, Baby," the sweet brunette said, still struggling to catch her breath. But no matter how genuine the moment was, she still needed to say her peace. "I just wanted to say it to you without you thinking it was contingent on your own love. From now on, I love you no matter what. That's the way it is, and that's the way it's always going to be."

"That's the way it's going to be for me as well," the man responded, smiling from ear to ear. "I love you no matter what... and nothing will ever change that."

12