All Comments on 'Friends with Consequences Ch. 30'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonalmost 2 years ago

What an absolute stellar finale. It's sad to see this journey end but boy did you do a hell of a job!

Ended perfectly and so glad to see the complete evolution of Linda's transformation.

Good to see she got back to her confident sexual self but knowing her self worth and value.

,⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful story from beginning to end. 5 stars all the way.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Believable, real characters engaged in a wonderfully romantic adventure made real by the drama that kept your readers anxious for the next chapter. Loved the title you gave this adventure. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on here. Love Linda’s character arc. 5 stars.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

I absolutely hated Linda in the beginning. She manipulated Max. He should have had a stronger backbone though.

But I like how they both changed. Linda became more loving to those around her. Less selfish. She needed to hit rock bottom before she could fix herself. Max needed to get away from her and grow his confidence. Allie was manipulative too but in a more subtle way. Though she was not the girl for him, she helped him grow on confidence.

In all, a beautiful story. I’m glad they got their happily ever after.

CannaBusCannaBusalmost 2 years ago

Really great stories! Thanks very much for posting them!

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Just perfect story, beautiful character development, good drama and smoothly flowing story. Not a dull moment anywhere. Kudos. I give 6 out of 5. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best Story Ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"And you have Patricia and her mom! Remember when you stepped up and saved them from losing their business?!"

"Remember how proud your parents said they were? You remember how amazed Michelle was with your progress? Do you remember how Max's parents thanked you for saving their son?!"

LIKE WTF.....SUDDENLY YOU JUST GLOSS OVER THE ABOVE....WAS IT TOO MUCH TO WRITE ABOUT SO YOU DUMP IT HERE LAST CHAPTER LAST PAGE!! BS AF

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerabout 1 year ago

Skillfully written and well presented, especially for a long story. Thank you for sharing.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 year ago

I just binge read the entire series. Loved the characters, very human, each slightly flawed, but worked . I don’t think Linda should have started drinking again. Too much could go wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A definite page turner. Amazing job!

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

I hate when a story is so DAMN GOOD that I can't stop!! Now I can finally get some sleep.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don’t usually comment on things but had to just say WOW. I haven’t been able to stop reading this and now I have so much work to catch up on lol. The story really was captivating and would make an amazing film I feel. 100 out of 10 This had an amazing story

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

that was a great rollercoaster. the end got a little too sweet but they also felt guarded and held back a little too. Maybe it was the delay/reluctance to say "I love you". I thought it would have been born out of passion and in private... perhaps it could have caused another anxiety attack, but "a good anxiety attack", if there's such a thing.

fantastic story... and I started reading it from when she started dating Jake. Odd place for me to start but I wanted to skip the initial story to minimize the heartbreak of that chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
1140 Followers
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES