Friends With Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, You hit like a girl Lee.... oh!"

"Keep your head down and your ass up, slut," Lee commanded, whipping the belt against her thighs.

"Uh, fuck?" Mari groaned, pleased with the painful sting.

Another one came hitting a different spot that was slightly more tender than the last. But Mari held on enjoying the release of endorphins the pangs provided.

Lee was slowly losing himself. The blue lights made for a sensual glow against her petite body. He rushed with three whacks back to back, watching her grip the sheets in mercy. He couldn't take any more.

"Don't you move, slut," Lee ordered, positioning himself behind her round striped ass.

Lee rammed his cock into her gap, discovering the thick sap leaking from her tight hole. He pushed and hauled his hips in and out, swatting her ass with fire before reaching to grasp her hair.

"Uh, oh, daddy."

"Oh, I am daddy, now, little brat?" Lee chuckled, popping his hips and sending his cock deeper into her folds.

"Yes, oh yes, Daddy, fuck my little pussy."

Lee pushed her head down and pulled her arms back, hooking his fingers around her wrist. He plodded in and out while her face smashed against the messy sheets. Lee was gone, and Daddy was in control.

With a hard thrust, she propelled her further onto the bed. He let go of her wrist to pop his palm against her wiggling ass.

"Stop fucking running," Lee groaned, "Take it like a big girl."

Recovering from the first blow of an orgasm, Mari lifted her head and began to work her ass in circles against his stiff cock. The pleasure he provided was kin to heaven, even as his palm pulled at her curly hair.

"Uh.oh. Uh, uh, fuckmm," Mari whined, grasping the sheets for the wild dick ride.

Lee had the experience Mari lacked but the vigor of a young man. He pushed and slammed his hips onto her backside and enjoyed each scream that escaped her throat.

"Ahh! God! Hmm, uhh, daddy...."

"You wanted to be a brat this morning, didn't you, little girl?"

"Yessss, oh, fuck," Mari fell still and relished in each jab into her swollen hole.

"Do you know what I do to bad girls?" Lee asked.

Before she could answer, she felt the ache of his thumb piercing her back door. The sharp pang broke her, and she petitioned against it.

"Oh, no. Umm, no," Mari blubbered.

Her hole was tight and somewhat off-limits. But she couldn't deny that her cunt was drenched from his exploration.

Lee pushed in and hooked his thumb inside, "Relax."

Mari breathed through the slight discomfort that turned shortly into a euphoric sense. Lee stretched her hole before backing out and grasping her thick ass cheeks. He rammed inside with the stamina meant to punish her little pussy. She was so small and easy to discipline.

When he swiftly backed out of her pussy, Mari switched toward him. She caught the last few drops of his load on her tongue and smiled before swallowing them.

"I wanted to paint that pretty ass of yours," Lee said after gathering his bearings.

"Sorry, Daddy,"

Mari giggled and confirmed to his side. His arm stretched around her, and she settled her head on his chest.

"That was amazing," she breathed, sliding her palms against the hair on his stomach.

Mari was in heaven and never wanted to leave his side.

"When is your date, baby girl?" Lee asked.

"Oh, I don't know." Mari chuckled at the lie she had told him, "I could cancel."

"No, no. It would be best if you had some fun. You can't be cooped up with my old ass all the time. You've got to live your life," Lee suggested, "I am trying to make the best out of my fucked up situation. I never dated much. I met my ex-wife in high school and...."

"She hurt you a lot," Mari commented.

"Yeah," Lee chuckled, "But I needed it. I was..."

"No one deserves to be cheated on, Daddy, seriously. You didn't need it." Mari argued.

"No, but I needed to get away from her. She's always been my crutch, and now I am a free man. And I met you," Lee smiled, kissing her forehead.

Mari felt the butterflies soaring around her stomach before his lips fluttered toward her cheeks.

"You are a sweet girl, Mari. I want you to have fun tonight, okay?"

Mari nodded, although there was no date to be had, and she could have instead laid in the bed with him all week.

"What are your plans?" Mari asked, hoping it didn't involve another woman.

"I've got a buddy who needs me to work on his motorcycle. I might take a ride if I can fix it before dark."

"You've got a motorcycle?" Mari's eyes widened with excitement.

"Yeah, it's in the garage. Have you ever ridden on one before?"

"No!"

"Next time you come, I'll take you out, alright?"

Mari's mind was doing cartwheels, and she wanted to scream the truth, 'Lee, I love you, and I don't want any dates that don't include my daddy.'

But instead, her mouth became dry, and she held him closer, relaxing as his palms brushed against her back and butt. She reached for his cock, limp against his thigh.

"Next time, baby girl," Lee chuckled, "You wore me out. I can barely keep up with you."

Mari giggled. Lee had satisfied her, but her love language was sex. She couldn't tell him how she felt, but she knew her pussy could speak volumes.

-

+2 weeks later.

-

"I need a blue motorcycle, and uh," Mari looked at her scribbled handwriting and blinked, "Fuck, fuck, um, Wine Russian? I think."

"White," Ginger corrected, "A blue motorcycle and a white Russian."

"God, I hope so."

"If not, I'll make another," Ginger chuckled, "Calm down. It's the first week you'll get the hang of it."

"The last customers didn't even tip me. I am like that bad."

"Did you check the receipt?"

"No."

"What are you doing after this?" Ginger questioned, pulling two glasses from under the bar.

"I don't know. I can't...." Mari looked toward the table she was serving and back at Ginger, "Oh, god! They're Leaving. Oh my God, is it because of me?"

Ginger looked over as a pair of girls walked toward the back of the restaurant, "They're going to the bathroom, girl, relax."

"Oh," Mari breathed a sigh of relief and tapped the bar, "Drinks?"

"In a minute, stand by the telephone, and stalk your tables from there. You're making me nervous." Ginger waved.

Mari stepped back. She scooped the tables on the way, stretching by her neck to see if any of the 20 patrons needed refills. She bumped into a woman on the way and excused herself with a smile before catching her date's glance. It was Lee.

"Uhhm, sorry...."

Lee chuckled and wrapped his shoulder around the short-haired brunette, "Mari, Mari, this is Candace. Candace, Mari, she's a good friend of mine."

Mari nodded toward him. Everything seemed to move slowly as Candace extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah," Mari nodded and shook her hand.

"We were supposed to be following someone, but I don't know where she went," Lee chuckled and spotted the hostess in the distance, "She's right over there. Mari. It's good to see you again."

Candace smiled, "Nice to meet you, Mari. It's so loud here and crowded too."

"Do you want to go somewhere else," Lee asked.

"Mari!" Ginger shouted, "Drinks are Ready."

Mari rushed toward the bar on wobbly legs and grabbed the drinks. She strode for the delivery but rushed back to the bar.

"I just saw my sneaky link. He's on a date."

"Don't go acting crazy in here, Mari."

"No, It's cool. We are just friends. I didn't know he was dating so many other people, though."

Mari watched as the pair sat smiling. It sent a lurking tinge of resentment that made her bite her lip.

"Mari, go see about your tables. Sasha's not here to take up the slack."

Mari groaned and nodded, "I'm on it."

After getting one table served, the bussers hurried, and the next customers were seated, replaced with new faces to smile and serve. Occasionally, Maris' gaze traveled across the restaurant to catch glimpses of Lee's broad smile.

"Bahama Mama and Bud Light Lime," Ginger repeated, placing the drinks on the bar.

She noticed Mari's eyes and looked back, unsure which patron she was eying.

"Mari," Ginger snapped her fingers, "Go."

"Lee has never offered to take me on a date," Mari grumbled, arranging the drinks neatly on her slab.

"You said you two were just fuck buddies, right? You know how dudes are, get one and next 15 one coming," Ginger excused, "Fuck him, and be happy. I sure need some dick."

"Yeah, but still, he's a kind guy. He's not even like that...."

"Girl, go wait for your tables," Ginger laughed.

Thanks to new technologies, most guests ordered their food via the disk at the table, but it was Mari's responsibility to bring the dishes out. She balanced the tray above her shoulder, maneuvering through the crowd and the few steps.

Mari paused when she glimpsed Lee's exit. His hand was wrapped in Candace's, and her manicured fingers were clenched neatly around his with her head on his shoulder.

"Ma'am?"

Mari looked down and smiled at her confused patrons, "Oh, god. I am so sorry. It's my first week and...."

The table busted into laughter, and Maris' face blushed red in embarrassment, and she blamed Lee for the distraction.

"What's wrong?" Ginger asked as Mari plopped on a bar seat with her phone.

"I can't do this, fuck buddy shit," Mari scowled, "I'm blocking his ass, right," she pressed the button, "Now."

Ginger chuckled, "Good riddance."

-

Mari was counting her tips at the table alone, awaiting Ginger to finish restocking the bar items for the next day. She felt an emptiness in the pit of her stomach until someone sat down in the booth across from her.

Lee gave her a broad smile, "You made a lot of money tonight. Are you taking me on a date?"

"I...." Mari looked toward the locked door, "How did you get in here?"

"Told one of the girls I was waiting on you, and she let me in. What time do you get off? And why the hell didn't you tell me you worked right beside the shop?"

"I..." Mari averted her eyes to focus on counting her money, "Where is your date?"

"She had to go home early. One of her kids got sick," Lee answered, "I tried calling your phone, but it wouldn't go through. My service sucks sometimes. I hope it's okay. I stopped by."

Mari remained quiet, and Lee grasped her small hand, "What's wrong, baby girl."

"Nothing, I'm just tired."

"Yeah, I know the feeling. Will you be tired with me tonight, or are you busy?"

"I can't. I have, like, stuff to do," Mari shrugged.

"Stuff, hmm, what kind of stuff?"

Mari shrugged, "It's really none of your business."

Lee nodded and rubbed his jaw. Had they been alone, he would press her for details regarding her attitude and swat her rear for the disrespect. But he sensed maybe he wasn't the problem here.

"I'll, mm. I'll talk to you later?"

Mari flipped her bills to the head side and shrugged, "Yeah, whatever."

Lee stood feeling foolish. His palm pressed against her shoulder before his lips seared her forehead.

"Have a good night, baby girl."

Lee didn't feel right. Something was going on, and he decided to wait for her in the parking lot. The lights dimmed for completely closed operations, and he eyed Mari and a friend exiting the back door. He drove over and rolled his window down.

"Mari," he frowned, "Can we talk? Please."

Mari hid her smile and stepped toward his big truck, "What's up?."

"I... Umm...."

Mari felt bad for snapping at him, knowing it was her own insecurities,

"I can come back with you. I was just sort of upset earlier. They worked me crazy today," Mari said instead of what she really wanted to tell him.

Lee beamed and nodded, "Yeah, I would love that. I can help you relax, no rough shit."

Mari stood on her tippy toes to whisper, "Maybe that rough shit is what I need."

Lee chuckled, matching her hushed tone, "Well, get your slutty little ass in this truck."

+

-

Mari was spread eagle with each limb stretched out. Her toes lingered against the bedpost of Lee's guest bed. Her red crotchless panties gave him total access to her little pussy. Her nipples drove against the red matching bralette. She took deep breaths, and she felt his fingers brush against their thighs.

This would be the last time. Mari planned to enjoy one more session before ghosting this man she adored. His fingers were gentle, and his heart was kind, but for some reason, Mari needed more.

Her breath quickened as his fingers rounded against her snatch. Lee strummed along the fabric before pushing against her bare lips, tinkering toward her folds.

Mari bucked for more, but he quickly scolded. "Stop moving."

"Mm, it feels so good."

"Relax," Lee ordered with a pop to her thigh.

"Mm, please, Daddy. Please, oh, right there."

"Hush, Little girl," Lee hid a chuckle, gliding his thumb between her closed pussy lips, "You act like you're in charge or something."

The smoothness of her mound was remarkable, and peeping inside was a valley of soft, warm flesh. Teasing her and controlling her orgasms gave him more satisfaction than giving her one. He took his time getting her worked up. Eying her suffering made his cock push against his sweatpants.

"Ooh, Daddy, my pussy is getting so wet."

Lee shifted up her flattened stomach and flickered her belly ring, "There, there, that's my good little girl."

Mari needed his fingers back on her pussy, "Hmm, my god. Please," she whimpered.

"Please, what?" Lee asked, sliding his calloused fingers back against her delicate cunt lips.

"Ooh, mm, please, Daddy."

Mari slowly inclined into a curve and gasped from another sting to her thigh, "Oh.

"Be still, little one."

"Uhhm... Uh, god, please, Daddy, oh, rub it."

"Those pleas are music to my ears, baby girl. Keep your back straight and relax for me. I just want to play with you. You know how much I've missed our play times."

Mari untangled and looked toward the ceiling as his finger etched against her folds. Her aching clit pulsed in sync with her beating heart, creating a strumming medley that mismatched his slow tease.

Lee settled his face between her legs and blew hot air against her separated folds. Each gust sent her twitching for more.

"Daddy," Mari whimpered out of breath with infatuation, "My, hmm...."

"Whose pussy is this?" Lee asked in a raspy voice, searing his thick tongue around her silky lips.

"It's yours. Oh, god, it's yours, Daddy, please."

The torture from her denial was flipping her mind in circles. Mari craved to claim her devotion and love for him. Not only to reach paradise but to clear her mind of the heavy burden.

"Hm, oh, right, Ahh, yes...."

Lee slipped his tongue up and down while Mari clawed her fingers into the sheets. It was harmony in getting her way, and Mari shifted her thighs.

"Oooh, yes, mmm, dad-"

Lee paused his licking, and Mari pouted, "Dadddddy!"

"Hush, dammit. You're one bratty little girl this evening. I am starting to think you haven't cum since you left me last."

"I..." Mari blushed, "I haven't."

She heard his laugh as he mounted her frame. His lips fluttered against her taut nipples before popping her rich bud into his mouth. He used his teeth to nibble her flesh while kneading her other breast in his palm.

"No one is making my baby girl cum, but me?" Lee broke to ask.

Mari quickly nodded and prayed he could say the same. But he switched the subject matter as he took more bites at her meaty tits. The pleasure was remarkable and sent sparks of thrill that jolted her little button.

"Hmm, ooh. Daddy, rub my little pussy, Please, Daddy. Let your baby girl cum...." Mari held her breath for an answer and an end to this aching itch.

Lee slowly slid his tongue against her collarbone, admiring her trembling body beneath him.

"You're mine right now," he smiled, "This pussy belongs to me, and you won't cum until I say you can."

The power in his tone caused Mari to shiver with delight, and she nodded to his assessment.

"I'm yours," she whispered.

Lee swallowed hard as he gazed into her emerald eyes. The light was dim, but they sparkled against the candlelight. She was growing on him hard. He plunged and attacked her plump lips with a feverish kiss.

He pushed her thigh up and seared his palm against her sweeping pussy lips.

"Oh. Umm," Mari moaned against his lips.

Mari couldn't remember ever being so horny. Her pussy contracted from another pop against her clit. She bit her lip and stared at him in wonder with the word on the tip of her tongue.

"You'll be a good girl tonight and follow all my rules."

"Yes, mmm, Daddy."

Lee shifted up from the bed and hopped toward his dresser drawers. He retrieved a whip and walked over to his lovely victim with a smile.

"Bend over that bed, sweet girl."

Lee's heart flashed with a sadistic thud as he eyed Mari's red lingerie. The straps were tight, and her large breasts busted from the thin fabric, disclosing those tanned nipples. He would suck those later, but right now, he wanted that plump bubble butt spread out for a whipping.

Mari leaped to get in position. The cozy feelings soared to her clit as she bent her waist and let her limbs dangle from the side of the bed. The first sting caused her to shift, and she immediately heard Lee's dominant command to stay in place. His voice was soothing, and she wanted nothing more but to please him, in turn satisfying her pain-seeking itch.

Mari moaned against the sheets as he popped the whip harder against her half-bare bottom. Her plump cheeks swallowed the strings of the crotchless thong. The lashes connected to each ample piece of flesh.

Mari lifted her head and delivered delicious whimpers.

"Oh, fuck. I love this fucking ass," he mumbled.

Lee dropped the whip to trickle his fingers along the fastened straps. With a one-two-hand pull, he ripped the fabric, hauling each cheek out of place. His face smashed against her crack.

"Dadddddy," Mari giggled.

His tongue swooped into her hidden valley with need. He lapped and licked her sweet ass while she moaned, unphased by her ruined new sexy attire.

The pop of his palm made her groan in ecstasy and arch her back for more. His tongue dug into her back door, and Mari giggled, wiggling her ass for both their pleasure. Another slap sounded against her rear, bringing her back to submission.

"Hmm, fuck, I love your tongue. Daddy, oy, yess."

Lee enjoyed her whimpers, declarations, and squirms, but nothing compared now to the sweet nectar leaking from her pussy. He lapped his tongue against her sticky clit before pulling on the sensitive bud.

Lee, or Daddy as he was right now, was sucking her essence. Mari groaned and moaned before conveying exactly how she felt.

"Hmm, God! Oh, I love you daddy. Oh my God, I love you."

Lee had heard that before. His ex-wife vowed to love, be faithful, and cherish him through sickness and health. The word meant something but nothing at the moment, but he enjoyed the phrase despite his thoughts on the validity. Grasping her narrow waist, Lee brought her up to his face.

"Cum on me, little girl," Lee requested in a lusty breath against her swollen clit.

Mari reached down and plucked his cock from his sweatpants while simultaneously grinding her cunt against his mouth. She slipped his cock into her mouth and suckled the tip just as a decisive spurt came from her swollen clit.

"Hmm, shit. Yes, Daddy, oh, fuck I want to cum all over your face, please." Mari declared, frantically jerking his cock and rolling her hips.

Lee held his tongue out, allowing her pussy to gobble it and her clit to brush against his hairy chin. He knew his baby girl was in paradise. She worked her wide hips and brushed faster and faster until a flood of hot juice sprayed directly into his wanting face.

Lee wanted more, but Mari had slumped down and away, sliding his cock head against her throat. He wiped his face and groaned as she tightened her grasp on his base in an attempt to milk his cock. God, he loved her sex and was too involved in her personal life to lie to himself that he didn't care for her as a person.