Friends With Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, fuck. Just like that, my little cum slut," Lee smiled, reaching to push her head down.

Mari lost her battle and pulled back with strings of drool dripping from her plump lips. She was in character, with a different vibe than usual. She had a point to prove. She loved her Daddy Dom and wanted to please him fully.

Shifting her body between her legs, Mari gulped his cock and watched Lee's mouth drop.

"Oh. Hmm, fuck, go slow," he mumbled, "I want you to take-"

"Hush!" Mari pointed a finger toward him, "This is my dick, and I'll suck it like I want to."

Lee chuckled before holding his hands up in surrender, "It's all yours, baby girl."

Amazed at his compliance, Mari gulped his cock in one swallow, crawling closer to his fluffy pubic hair. It wasn't far off, but her damned gag reflexes weren't as submissive as she was. She gagged and lifted to bob against his long shaft, fastening her lips against each vein.

"Oh. Fuck, baby girl," Lee groaned.

"Mmm hmm."

Her bob held a rhythmic course, and Lee inched up for more, pushing his hips. Mari placed her palm on his hairy chest, but he was much bulkier than her, and her push barely nudged him.

Mari lifted her head from his cock to tell him to relax, but Lee caught her hair and pulled her back.

"Suck my cock, you little brat," Lee ordered, "Do you need to reminder of who's in charge. Cause I've got a paddle in that drawer with your name on it, little cum slut."

At this moment, Mari was fearless in her sexuality. She smirked and rolled her eyes, "You won't do it."

Lee chuckled, "I am no tease, sweetheart. Go get it."

"Nope," Mari chuckled and attempted to reach her mouth for more cock.

His tight hold on her hair broke her, and she grunted from the sensual pain.

"Uhm..."

"Bring it to daddy, little brat, and maybe you can get some cum."

Mari pouted, a bratty tactic she enjoyed, "But, I want cum, Daddy!"

"You don't get to make threats you can't keep, baby girl. Bring that paddle to me."

Mari softened, wanting to pout her way out of her tease, "But... Daddy..."

Lee loved her jesting and kissed her forehead, "You're gonna be daddy's little pain slut, tonight."

While Mari searched the top drawer for anything other than the paddle neatly settled on the bottom, Lee gathered supplies from the closet.

A spanking chair sat collecting dust in the corner, but Lee placed it in the middle of the room facing the opened door. He eyed ropes but settled on some formidable silky ribbons. He picked the golden ones to match the yellow spirals on her head. Her tanned cheeks wiggled around as she pretended to search for his weapon.

"I know you see that paddle, girl. It's the biggest thing there."

"It's got other stuff on top of it," Mari pulled out a small vibrator and held it up with a giggle, "Can you spank me with this instead?"

"Mari," Lee said, draining the color from her face.

"Sorry," Mari chuckled nervously, realizing she was striking a nerve.

Handing over the large device, Mari knelt at his feet and looked up at his handsome face.

"Can I suck it now, Daddy?"

The innocence that shone in her eyes was enough to cause a regular man to plop his cock straight into her mouth. But Lee held a different affection.

Lee rubbed his cock with more longing for her punishment, "Get up there."

Mari lifted and settled her stomach across the red seated chair. It didn't take long for chills to form on her thighs and arms. She wiggled her ass playfully while he stood behind her. The tension was thick from their sexual needs and the emotional pull between them.

Mari could hear his heavy breaths and knew he wanted to punish her little ass, "I'm yours, Daddy. Spank me." she whispered in a husky tone.

Lee held the paddle with a twitching wrist and let it sear into her bare bottom. The hit was brutal and caused her to whimper out into the open room. Another slap came conceivably hard since the paddle was thick. Another came hard, another soft, and Mari squirmed from the ache. Her pussy was soaking wet.

"Ooh, please. Hmm, finger me."

After a few more swats to her reddish asschecks, Lee rushed his fingers into her sloppy void.

"Do my spankings make you wet?" Lee asked.

"Mmmhmm," Mari sighed, enjoying his deep finger fuck, "Hmm, Yes. Addy. Oh, this is yours, Daddy. I'm yours."

Her declarations were all he could take. His cock was trapped in a trance as he led it to her slippery slit. He rushed in and out with vigor.

"Oh. Uh, uh, Dadddddy! Oh, yes!" Mari screamed, letting her hands dangle with each hard thrust he delivered.

"Your daddy's little dirty slut, aren't you?" Lee groaned, grasping the curls that swayed from his pounding.

"Yes..." Mari gasped as he pushed deeper, "Umm, yes. Fuck..yes, I am your dirty slut. Hmm, your filthy little brat, Daddy!"

Mari pushed back and matched his hard thrusts. Lee groaned in approval, pleased with her insatiable stamina. His cock was hitting every spot while her little pussy coated his cock with silky cream. The waves of her ass crashing against his thighs were a magical sight.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck, I love this little pussy, baby girl," he growled, kneading his palms against her rosy ass.

Lee built up a sweat serving cock so harshly and pulled out. He walked over to her front and smiled as Mari attacked his thick raw head. She lapped and licked her sweet juices with no order for cleanup.

Lee brushed the frizzy curls from her face, "That's my good girl."

Mari was in heaven with a mouth full of cock and a daddy-dom that blew her senses.

"Just like that, baby, go slow. I want you to milk this cock for me."

Mari nodded, tightening her grip and focusing on her slow, detailed bobs. His flavor was delicious, coated in her essence. She hummed against his shaft and dipped her head further down.

"You can't take it in your throat, little girl. Just focus on milking my cock. I love how eager you are to please me." Lee explained, petting her bobbing head, "You did amazing tonight, baby. I couldn't ask for a better play partner."

His words of praise made her want to do anything to make him cum. Mari used her tongue to roll against his tip before focusing on her mouth suction.

Lee grasped both sides of her head, thrusting against her soft tongue.

"Hm, hmm, oooh, that's my good girl. Right there, baby, you want my cum?"

Mari moaned against his dick and couldn't wait for a load to slap against her tonsils. She bobbed faster without judgment as Lee put forth his cock with minor jabs. She heard his breathing grow ragged and his thigh muscles twitch against her face.

Removing his cock, Lee jerked and gazed down at her. Mari held her tongue out, unmoving and awaiting his load. He didn't want to, but the emotions caused his eyes to shut.

"MMmmhmm, shit, baby girl," Lee grunted, spewing his warm jizz against her open mouth.

"Thank you, Daddy," Mari said through the thickness in her mouth.

"Swallow it for me, pretty girl." Lee kissed her forehead and spread his lips against her cheeks, "You are the sweetest little girl I've ever met. Did you have fun?"

Nodding, Mari swallowed and savored his yummy seed and reached up to lap her tongue across his sensitive tip. The scene was just as thrilling as the last time, but sadly this would be the last time. However excellent Lee was as a Daddy and a man, Mari could not let this man break her fragile heart.