Friends Won’t Mind Showing Off

Story Info
Accidentally saw my friend naked, and asked him to get hard.
2.2k words
4.24
36.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atypicboy
atypicboy
11 Followers

[Every character in this story are 18 and over]

I grew up in a beach town in the middle of nowhere. It was always cold in the winters, and extremely warm every summer. Every single day I spent here was boring. There was no fun, no happiness.

Besides, I was happy that I became 18 last month but it felt like nothing will change in my life.

The high school was over and the prom night was a few weeks ahead. Still, I wasn't excited about it as I had no date planned for it.

Some girls asked me out before but I was never interested. I don't know, maybe every girl in this town is ugly to me. They were not actually.

It was a hot summer morning. I woke up in my boxers. My body sweated all night; I felt like shit.

"Jamie, come here you have a visitor!" My mother called from downstairs.

I wore my grey sweatpants and black t-shirt quickly. After wearing my converse shoes, I adjusted my straight black hair in the mirror. My face looked so pale in the mirror as I played LOL all night.

"Mom, who is it?" I questioned after I went downstairs.

"Hey Jamie, it's me Tyler!" A blonde guy with a sharp jawline was standing in front of the door. He was wearing black cargo pants and a yellow oversized hoodie.

"I missed you, bro!" I immediately gave him a huge hug as soon as I recognised him.

Tyler was my best friend from primary school. But after that, he changed cities for a better education.

"It's been 7 years you guys were apart." My mum put in.

"Yeah I guess." I smiled heartily in happiness. It's been that long since I had any close friends.

"Do you wanna stay with me for the weekend? We can hang out and play some games. My parents won't be home." He suggested, flashing his teeth.

I was stunned by his smile, his pinkish lips and the chain necklaces on his long neck. He wasn't that shy boy he was in our childhood.

"Yeah sure." I immediately agreed.

"Do you wanna come with me now? I can drive." He stared at me with his emerald green eyes. They immediately captured me, raising the heat of my body.

"Yes, bro!"

Without changing my outfit or getting anything with me, I took the passenger side seat of his black jeep.

School was boring, summer was boring and I had been alone; having no good friends was frustrating me. This was my only chance to have friends again, maybe a best friend.

He drove fast in the empty streets of the small town. The blue sky was clear, letting the sunlight heat the air even more.

"How can you not sweat in that hoodie?" I wondered. Because even wearing a black t-shirt was painful as it was so damn hot outside.

"There is a pool in my parents new house. We can keep ourselves cool there." Tyler ran his hand through his honey blonde hair while he drove the jeep with his other hand.

After a few minutes, we reached a house in the greener part of the town. There were long trees and only a few houses around.

"Come in." He opened the front door, leading me to the huge living room which had a gaming set next to the ultra HD tv.

There was a small kitchen, and a staircase leading to the upper floor. The place looked like heaven.

"This place is amazing." I couldn't keep myself from looking around.

"Let's go upstairs." He ran upstairs and I went after him.

There were two bedrooms and a terrace which had a pool, viewing the forest.

"Looks beautiful." I couldn't say more. It was stunning.

"Hurry up. Let's swim. I'm sweating already." Tyler gave a bright smile; it was perfect.

"This will be your room and the other is mine." He added, pointing to one of the bedrooms.

"Okay, bro!"

"I'll get changed, wait for me here."

"Damn, I forgot to get any clothes." I sighed.

"It's okay Jamie, you can get any of mine."

"Catch this." He threw a green swim trunks to me and I caught them.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome." He winked, speaking in a low tone.

I entered the bedroom he assigned to me. Took off my clothes and wore the green swim trunks. They were too short but I was okay with it.

"I'm ready, come here." He called.

I opened the door and went to the terrace. It was too hot outside but there was an umbrella blocking some of the sunlight. Otherwise, we would get sunburnt.

Tyler was laying down on the small mattress next to the pool; he had his yellow shorts on only. His hands were on the back of his neck. I glanced at his beautiful abs on his tight waist. His longs legs were slightly thin but they were athletic. Besides, the blonde hairs on them were indistinctive from my sight.

"Come on. Let's swim. I can't wait for you to sun bath." I complained friendly.

"Alright, Jamie." Tyler got up and slid his yellow shorts slightly down, revealing most of his v-cut.

He suddenly pushed me into the pool and chuckled.

"Come here. I'll beat you up." I joked.

"Sure you can." He bantered; and jumped into the pool, splashing the water onto me.

We spent two hours in the pool. It was the longest time I spent in water. But it worth it because the water was cool and Tyler was a great guy to spend time with.

We played PC games till midnight. It was a lot of fun as we were both in our swim shorts.

"I'll go get some sleep. See you tomorrow Jamie." He put his hand on my shoulder as he spoke, looking in my eyes with his emerald green eyes.

"Goodnight." I went to the room he selected for me, and he went to his own room.

The double bed was waiting for me. It seemed super comfortable.

Then, I realised I had nothing to wear to bed. My shorts were wet. I needed to change them.

I walked to Tyler's room to ask for some pyjamas or anything I could wear to bed.

The door of his room was wide open, so I didn't hesitate to enter.

He was reclining in his bed. He was asleep and he was completely naked.

I could have left to protect his privacy but I stayed and looked. As a guy who lived in a small town with no friends, it was a once in a lifetime moment for me.

Without making any noise, I walked closer and admired his soft penis that was resting upwards on his abs. It was thick and its tip was covered with his foreskin. His balls were hanging low and they had some little blonde hair on them just like his indistinctive pubic hair.

"Jamie?" He asked sleepily.

Damn, he woke up, I thought to myself. I couldn't say anything or do. My anxiety was higher than ever.

"Do you need anything?" He sat up and pulled the hanging bunch of his hair back. His penis went downwards. He didn't seem to care about being naked in front of me.

"Yeah, I need something to wear to sleep." I asked, trying to act normal.

"Why don't you sleep naked? It's so hot anyway." He suggested.

"Nice idea." I giggled anxiously. It sounded weird to me. It wasn't a small town thing.

"Then, come." He patted the bedsheets next to him, asking me to sleep with him.

I hesitated first, but then I agreed, "Sure."

I pulled down my shorts revealing my not-so-soft cock. It was my first time showing someone my penis.

"Isnt it better now?" Tyler asked gazing at me with his emerald eyes.

"Yeah." I laid beside him.

It was a new thing for me so I tried to cover my penis with my hand. However, Tyler was confident; he spread his legs across the bed as his shaft was upwards on his abs.

Suddenly, I noticed that my penis was getting hard. I couldn't cover it anymore. Therefore I laid on my side, turning my back to him. He could see my butt but that was okay for me.

"Bro, your pp don't have a foreskin?" He asked, putting his hand on his sharp jawline.

"Yes." My cheek turner red, wondering why he was asking such questions.

"It's not a difference anyway."

"I don't know. Do you pull it back?" I asked hesitatingly. My shaft grow even bigger now.

"Look."

Tyler gently grabbed his foreskin and slightly pulled it back, revealing his peehole and glands.

"Cool." My cock pulsed as I gulped. It was almost hard.

"Come try it." He grabbed my hand and put it over his penis.

My heartbeat rose but I couldn't stop. I held its head with my index finger and thumb. And, I pulled his elastic foreskin back and forward.

"Be gentle." He gave a half-smile.

"Okay." I slowed down.

It was so soft. Therefore I couldn't keep myself from touching it. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and squeezed it.

"Chill bro." He breathed, contracting his abs.

"Sorry." I stopped squeezing it but it was still in my hand.

"It's okay. I would be happy to teach you more about uncut dicks."

"I just wonder how your foreskin looks when it's hard." I had to say this. I was curious.

Tyler raised an eyebrow, staring at me with a confused expression.

"I just want to know. Tyler, please." I pleaded.

"Bro, what the hell. That's something private. But, you are someone I can trust."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes!" He finally agreed.

I moved my hand along his shaft quickly, waiting for it to get erect.

"What are you doing? I can do it myself." He chuckled.

"Shut up. I'm helping you."

I kept jerking him off. I felt his cock grow in my hand. It got stiffer and harder. His balls bounced as I stroke it.

"Fuck." He tilted his head back while his one hand ran through his blonde hair.

Regarding his contracting abs, it was obvious that he was breathing quickly.

His cock went all the way hard revealing its full tip. There was a thick vein on it. I squeezed it, feeling its toughness in my hand.

I took my hands off his erect shaft, and it immediately slapped onto his abs.

"Fuck, I feel good now." He grabbed his balls and pulled them up once.

"It's beautiful." I thought out loud.

"Thanks." He smiled as he stroke it twice.

Precum dripped off my dick once I saw that. I couldn't stop myself from twitching it.

"Sorry, Tyler. I ruined your bed." I apologized.

"I was gonna ruin it anyway." A corner of his mouth curled up.

"Can I see you cum too? I am just curious." I asked.

"Bro, that would be a straight no if I wasn't hard. Now, I will need to cum anyway. So doing it in front of you won't matter now." Tyler accepted.

"I wanna do it. Please."

"Okay. I will let you do it, so you can learn." He winked and he shoved his cock up and down.

Without hesitation, I grabbed his shaft and stroke it as fast as I can, while my other hand played with his soft balls. They were tighter than they were a moment ago.

I moved my hand down and found his hole. It was tight and hairless. I moved my middle finger inside. He groaned softly.

"Can I suck you?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed me from my hair and moved my head close to his erection. I licked his peehole and under its head. Then kissed it again and again. First, I sucked the side of his shaft, then its tip. I took it all in my mouth and gave him a deep blowjob. He tilted his head back as he groaned softly.

I got his beautiful thick cock out of my mouth and began jerking him off.

Suddenly, he grabbed my cock and moved his hand around it. He was jacking me off while I jacked off him. He was on the bed while I sat on his legs.

Our cocks were so close so we rubbed them together.

"I wanna release my milk." He groaned softly as he stared at me. I got lost in his green eyes.

I found myself ejaculating my cum onto him.

"What the hell, bro. How am I gonna clean this?" He raised an eyebrow as I sprayed my cum on his abs.

"Shut up and release your milk first." I said as I squeezed his cock.

I rubbed his cock with my two hands, and he kept groaning. He started releasing his milk shot by shot onto his abs. Each of his shots were denser than mine. He kept milking as his abs and boyhole contracted and relaxed.

"Clean me now!" He giggled.

I leaned towards him and licked the cum off from his abs and chest. I couldn't distinguish between his milk and mine.

"Thank you, Jamie." He took a deep breath in relief.

"Anytime, Tyler." I hugged him in bed. His abs touched mine.

We fell asleep there.


atypicboy
atypicboy
11 Followers