All Comments on 'Friendsgiving Blizzard'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good work

I definitely didn't expect for that to end up happening that when you initially set up Malcolm coming over lol but I was surely pleasantly surprised.

javmor79javmor79over 3 years ago

Excellent writing. Great story! With all the hub-bub lately about "Friendsgiving" I thank you for adding a new element in the mix.

Holiday cheers for sure!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

The only thing that would have made your story better would have been if while John was stuck on the West Coast, he ran into Malcolm's younger sister who was also delayed in the same airport, she recognized him and they too spent a hot sexy Thanksgiving together. Turns out she's a better lay than his wife and they agree to get together as often as they can when she moves to their city. Now that's a Thanksgiving.

bobberdebobberdeover 3 years ago

What a story! Quite a Friendsgiving!

BrestainBrestainover 3 years ago
Flowery

Without a doubt the most flowery story I've ever read! I've never heard so many descriptions for the same object in all my life. I'm sure that you would've exhausted the best of the thesauruses and even maybe added some new words. Very typical of what you might see in a 3-way porn internet movie. It was short and to the point without imagination but still, I liked it. Just enough insight with the turkey to make it a go.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Friendsgiving?

The only way she could have been more of a slut was to go the airport & fuck everyone that got stranded by the storm. She could have stayed there until her husband returned for the West Coast and let him take her cum-slimy ass home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that was hot. Great story, more please.

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

What a fantastic story! I just love red/auburn hair on women like Jessica Chastain or Isla Fisher or pornstars like Ella Hughes. The red nails and red lips on big black cocks are also perfect! I loved the way she got fucked in the ass by all three big black cocks, great touch! The cum shots on her face at the end made for a perfect climax! Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.