Friendship

Story Info
Mutual friendship.
4.2k words
3.86
15k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had been spending a lot of time at work. He would work late into the night as his Architecture firm placed a lot of emphasis on their end of the year bonuses. Ryan was 30 years old with a new baby and a toddler, living in a very small apartment with his wife trying to build their dream home. Every waking moment was spent either at the office or working on their new house. He had not been much of a help with the new baby or during the pregnancy. To Ryan, his commitment to work was for his family. Gradually his wife pulled away until one week she asked him to stay at home so she could go out.

"I need this," she said.

So, she went and stayed out late and came home. The next few days brought some oddities. She started closing doors when she changed clothes and locking doors when she showered. Ryan didn't exactly know what to make of it but knew it was odd. Then around Thanksgiving she sat down in the floor as they gave their baby a bath and said, "I am just not happy."

"What does that mean," Ryan asked with tears welling up.

"I am not happy, and I don't think you are either, "she said.

Ryan tried to talk but she interrupted saying "You can see the kids anytime you want."

He didn't need to hear anymore. He went outside and just sat on the gravel drive all night. The next day he went to work and came home to all her stuff gone. He was not giving up though. After some grieving for a couple weeks he went back to work determined to pick himself up. He figured the best way to show he was changing was to be more present. He would have to be more present in his children's lives than hers currently. He took a demotion at work and sold the uncomplete house. He let her keep all the money from the sale. He didn't realize how much he relied on her with the children, so it was definitely a learning experience to become an independent dad. Frankly he sucked at it, but he kept trying and trying. Eventually taking them on trips with just him. He quickly learned the logistics of carrying two children and a diaper bag and another bag of clothes is rather difficult by yourself...but he got better at it. He tried to get the kids every day he could. He got an online psychiatrist that would email back and forth. On days he didn't have the children he would go to the gym for hours upon end. Typically, 6-7 hours as he had nothing else to do. Eventually he found some support from a secretary Donna at work who was going through something similar. She was about 12 years older and very quiet and soft spoken. They would text each other during the day and at night when the other needed some comfort. She was going through something similar with her long-term boyfriend not being very accepting of her children. She would share inspirational books and websites with him which he was very appreciate of. Ryan kept in contact with his wife. He would tell her he loved her but never expected a return (as one of the self-help books said to do). After a couple of months, it did start to get easier on all fronts...the children started to adjust (as did he) and life started to feel better. It was about this time Ryan started to gain back his sense of humor and personality.

A new slightly overweight guy started working at the office and would always be trying to strike up a conversation with Donna. Ryan would often chuckle behind his back when Donna would make eye contact with his during one of their exchanges. The conversations were VERY one sided. Ryan then started asking Donna where her boyfriend was. "That is NOT my boyfriend" Donna said. Ryan would always chuckle and walk away. One day Ryan was working on a project and stayed in his office all day. He saw Donna once in passing as "her boyfriend" was talking to her. Around the end of the day Donna text Ryan and asked why he had not been by to talk to her like he usually does.

"I didn't want to get you in trouble with your boyfriend and have him have to spank you right there" Ryan joked.

"He would not be spanking me, there is only one person around here I would let..." Donna stopped herself.

"One person you would let what Donna?" Ryan countered smiling.

"Come on Donna, answer the question" Ryan continued.

"Only one I would let me spank me" Donna said.

Ryan was a little taken back that this woman 12 years his senior, soft spoken, very conservative, very religions, very kind, would even say this.

"Well it has to be your boyfriend you would let, you two talk all the time," Ryan said.

Donna gave him a go to hell look.

Ryan started naming off different office people jokingly, but he knew who she meant. Eventually she just said it.

"YOU, silly" Donna exclaimed.

Ryan laughed slightly and said, "yeah right" and then left for the day. Later that night while at the gym he texted Donna and asked if her 'boyfriend' was over there giving her one of those spankings.

"No" she said.

"So only me huh, what is different about me?" Ryan asked. Frankly, there was not a lot of competition in the office for Ryan.

"I don't know" she said.

"Well I don't know if I really believe you. You are probably just saying that to make me feel better about myself" Ryan said.

Donna said nothing and eventually they said good night to one another.

The next day Ryan walks in the office and Donna has on a pair of tight jeans that show off her figure very well. Donna may have been a little older and typically dress conservatively, but she had a very nice body. Blonde hair, fair skin, average height, very toned legs and ass, and breasts that were about a D cup with a slight sag from her age and two children. Ryan decides to have a little fun. One of Ryan's favorite things to do was push people to limits. It just amused him honestly. Ryan come up behind Donna at her standing desk and leans over to her ear and speaks softly so no one through the thin walls would hear him.

"Do you really mean that I am the only one here that you would let spank this?" he says as he grabs her ass firmly but gently with one hand.

Donna jumps slightly at the touch, then smiles while continuing to look at her TV screen and mutters "Uh huh".

Donna texts a little later "I can't believe you did that!"

"Why," Ryan asked, "you not like it?"

"Well yes but you are still married and I still kind of have boyfriend, I think" she said.

"Look, we are friends and have helped each other out in hard times, right? Don't friends want each other to feel good? Did the attention make you feel good yes or no?" Ryan asked.

"Well yes but..." Donna said

"No buts" Ryan interrupted.

Ryan gets back to work for a few hours until around lunch when many of the office people go out to eat. He comes around to Donna who brings her lunch.

Donna says "I thought about what you said and I appreciate it but you don't have to."

"What are you talking about?" Ryan says puzzled.

"Make me feel good about myself. I know that's what it is. Look at me, I am an old woman" Donna says.

Ryan smiles, "So you think I just grabbed your ass to make you feel good about yourself? It's a nice ass."

"No, its old and saggy like me" Donna counters.

{Donna does really have body issues with herself as many middle-aged women do, but as described she is very attractive.}

As Donna has her head bowed down looking at the ground Ryan walks up close to her and takes her hand and leans over to talk in her ear.

"If I didn't like it, then explain this" he says as puts her hand on his rock-hard dick pushing against his khaki pants.

Her eyes widen and she tries to pull her hand back at first, but he won't let her. She then gets a firm grip around it and has a huge smile on her face. She gently strokes it through his pants several times before stopping. Her face is blood red from embarrassment.

"I can't fake that" Ryan says.

For the next couple of weeks Ryan and Donna exchange more graphic texts about their likes and dislikes. They do more 'physical flirting' when people are gone or not looking such as grabbing her ass or putting stroking his cock a few times through his pants as before.

As the office was expanding, they had to acquire more office space, so they rented an adjacent office space. It was dirty and not ready to occupy but everyone was curious as to how it looked. Donna asked what the new space looked like. Ryan said, "Let's go see, I have a key." So, they went over to take a look. It was hot as the electricity was not yet one for the air conditioning. Ryan had to grab her ass a few times since they were alone, but he was feeling especially turned on that day. Ryan unbuttons his pants and pulls out a rock-hard cock and starts waving it back and forth. "This is what you do to me Donna" Ryan exclaims.

"Put that away!" Donna says almost in shock.

But he doesn't. Instead he says, "Come and feel it."

"No, put it away before someone comes in" Donna says. The doors were open in fairness to Donna.

Ryan laughs and puts it back inside his pants and says, "I knew you would be too scared to touch it."

Donna had a disheveled look on her face. She leaned back to look down the hall and out the glass of the front door and then says, "Pull it out again."

Ryan feels excited and satisfied. He just got this older super conservative woman to come over and grab his cock. He had obviously pushed well out of that persona she had. His mischievous smile could rival the Grinch as she approached but just as she reached out with her hand and grabbed it, she squatted and wrapped her lips around it. Donna didn't ease into it at all. Her lips were puckered like a blow-up doll and glistening wet, so Ryan's cock went straight in the first time. There was so much spit that the slurping sounds were a joyful noise. And then as quickly as she started, she stopped, put on a huge smile and walked out of the building. Ryan's mischievous smile was now his jaw on the floor. She won that round because he never seen that not to mention the brief time was one of the best he had ever gotten. He had never had a woman that made slurping sounds due to all the spit while going down on him...but he now knew it was pretty fucking hot.

The following two days were busy at the office. Donna and Ryan exchanged some flirty physical text messages unbeknownst to the rest of the office staff but not much else. Every few minutes though, Ryan would remember the feel and sound of those lips sliding up and down his cock and would feel his bulge grow every time.

On this particular day the office frenzy had somewhat subsided and most of the office personal went to out to lunch, except Ryan and Donna. Donna came by Ryan's office and stood in the doorway with a mischievous grin. They had not discussed what happened other than some simple text messages of "wow" and "that was sure a surprise". That grin on Donna's face instantly took Ryan back to his memory of her being 'less conservative' on that glorious day and he was instantly turned on and hard as rock.

Ryan almost begging, "You have to put those lips around it again. I don't care if you get me off, I just have to feel that again!"

Donna again smiled and leaned back in the doorway looking down the hall in one direction and then in the other direction. She then looked forward and said, "Pull it out."

Ryan quickly released it as it was already uncomfortable inside his jeans. Again, Donna performed as remembered. Her wet, puckered lips slid all the way to her hand on the first bob of her head as she squatted down. The door to Ryan's office was wide open and anyone that would have walked by would have seen this wonderful demonstration of how a blow job should go. Donna being cognizant of this, performed only a short time and then started slowing down to pull away from this cock that adored her mouth so well.

Ryan mutters," I am about there."

Donna then speeds back up and extends her tongue putting pressure right on the bottom of the throbbing dick going in and out of her slippery mouth. She has him and knows it. As Ryan starts to cum, Donna does not slow down a bit. She swallows as she keeps stroking Ryan's cock with her lips until every last little spasm is complete from Ryan and he is completely drained. To finish she wraps her lips tightly around the base of his now empty but only slightly softening cock and pulls away slowly. Ryan is left we an empty and completely clean cock with just the slight glisten of Donna's spit.

Donna smiling says, "Fix yourself in case someone comes by." And then she goes back to her desk.

The fact that she was talking and had obviously swallowed his entire load had not escaped Ryan. He sat back, buttoned his pants, and generally felt a buzz which is savored for a few moments before getting back to work.

Two days later Donna came to work wearing a black dress. It was cut just above her knees and fit her very well. Ryan got his morning grope of her ass as we walked to his office.

Ryan texted, "So what do you have under that dress?"

"Just a bra. "Donna replied.

"I don't believe that for a second," Ryan stated.

"I don't wear panties except during that time of the month." Donna replied

Shortly after her text Donna was walking by Ryan's office when he motioned her to come in and come to his side of the desk. She walked around and was standing there. "Let's see if you are lying." Ryan said. With that Ryan slowly ran his hand up the back of her leg until it rested on Donna's bare ass. He gave it a little squeeze and she smiled and pushed his hand away.

"See!" exclaimed Donna.

"I am not sure, that could just be some thongs you have on. Come here and let me check the front instead." Ryan said with a devilish grin and laugh.

"No. You can't do that!" Donna replied.

"Why not?" Ryan asked.

Donna paused and then leaned in towards Ryan's ear, "Because I am wet, and it will make me more wet if you do that!"

"You are lying about that too aren't you." Ryan said.

Donna begrudgingly walked over and stood beside Ryan's seat once again. Ryan put his hand again on the back of her thigh and ran it up in a corkscrew motion with his index finger and bird fingers slowly leading the way. They grazed over a small patch of hair as Donna stood there and nervously said "See, I told you!"

"You aren't REAL wet though," Ryan said. He then lowered his fingers along her slit until they reached a warm slightly wet opening and then he slid them in. He slowly slid them in and out of Donna.

"I told you." Donna said with barely a voice left. She was standing in Ryan's office again with the door wide open while he fingered her wet pussy.

"I guess you are right about both. "Ryan conceited.

He pulled his fingers our and licked the juices off them with a smile.

"Eww!" Donna said and she turned to leave but Ryan grabbed her hips and pushed up her dress above her waste revealing a beautiful little fair skin ass. He then lightly dug his teeth into that ass he had been admiring for so long. Donna let out a slight squeal. Ryan then pulled her down in his lap. He reached across and squeezed her breasts hard showing her what he was feeling inside. His hand then went back between her legs to her already warmed up pussy. Ryan alternated between fingering her and rubbing her clit. He could feel the tension in her legs and her uncertainty. Then he felt Donna spread her legs allowing him to go much deeper and faster. She arched her back and leaned her head back, then suddenly she got up and ran out of the room.

"Where did you go?" Ryan asked.

"I had to leave." Donna said.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"You know why." Donna replied.

Ryan really didn't to be honest. He didn't know if she had an orgasm or was scared of having one with him. Either way lunch was over at this point and people were filing back into the office much to Ryan's disappointment. Opportunities such as today didn't happen very often.

Over the next few days, the new building was complete and furnished and one of the offices over there belonged to Ryan. Donna was located in the original adjacent building. Ryan would see her less but with fewer people in his building, he anticipated more alone time with Donna. This turned out to not be the case though. Donna was particularly worried her co-workers would suspect something, so she rarely visited the other building that Ryan was in. They continued to exchange text messages and here playful. Donna had a particular emoji she liked to use. A surprised smiley face with an open mouth. Ryan joked with her that she must mean she wants to give him a blow job every time she sends it. Donna said she hardly every used that emoji and it just meant she was surprised.

"Oh really?" texted Ryan. "Well if you hardly use it then from this point on every time that you do you will just owe me a BJ."

"Whatever" Donna replied. "I hardly every use so I guess you wont be getting many lol."

Donna used that emoji 3 times that day and Ryan called her out every single time. Donna eventually conceded, "Ok you got me, I use it more than I thought. But I have already gave you two."

"No, you teased me and then gave me one a few days later. It's different. You still owe me two." Explained Ryan.

Donna just smirked. It was becoming obvious that Donna was cooling to the whole thing. She had started said that her and boyfriend had started speaking again and while she still welcomed the touching her messages had taken a less elicit tone. Ryan seen this and knew what was on the horizon. He tried to get her to meet up after work, but she said she didn't feel right about that as she knew what that would lead to.

Donna said, "It just isn't right, I still technically have a boyfriend and you are still technically married."

"What about what happened just a few days ago?" Ryan asked.

"That was just a blow job, it is completely different." Donna said.

Ryan left it at that. The following Friday, much of the office staff left early. In Ryan's building he was the only one left. He could see Donna's care still at the other office. Ryan texted Donna, "Hey everyone is gone, and I think someone still has some debts to pay!"

"Someone will see me going over there and start thinking something," she replied.

"Sounds like someone like to make bets and not pay up to me. I thought you were a woman of your word. I never thought you would be one to lie to me of all people," Ryan retorted.

"You are married. It isn't right." Donna said.

"Someone told me its just a blow job. I think you just like lying to me." Ryan replied again.

Donna did not text back. In a few minutes Ryan could see Donna walking slowly across the parking lot towards his building with her ponytail going side to side as she walked. She was looking around as she did to see if anyone might be looking. Ryan knew getting her there had been difficult as he had been trying for some time now. Before she got there, he positioned his laptop to where the camera had a view of the front of his desk and hit record. He didn't know what he might do with it. If nothing else, it would fun to watch.

Ryan had a bit different demeanor this day. He was a little upset that he went through the trouble of getting an office in the new building to have more 'free time' with Donna only to find that she would not cross the street for him. Even though playful, Donna had already said she would give him three blow jobs. She owed them to him!

As she turned down the hall and started walking toward him, Donna's demeanor was different as well. She was not playful. She seemed embarrassed. As she got closer Ryan walked around to the front of his desk and unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. Donna squatted down to her knees and grabbed the hard dick with her hand.

"No thrusting, ok?" Donna said as she wrapped her lips around Ryan's dick and began to suck.

Ryan was a little appalled. This was owed to him and here she is giving him an order. Ryan wrapped a tight grip around her pony her tail, as tight as he could clinch. "No thrusting huh?" Ryan thought. While Donna continued to suck with the same performance she had given Ryan before, Ryan guided her head the length of this cock with no regard for Donna. Ryan thrust his dick as far in as he could and continued to use his tight grip to force Donna's head to 'fuck' his dick as he seen fit. As he started to cum his grip only got tighter, so much so that Donna's body started to raise to give her some relief from strain on her head. Ryan kept his grip and forced Donna's head to keep pleasuring his cock until every drop was out of him. When he let her go she immediately stood up and turned to leave.

12