Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Ryan said.

Donna turned and looked at him with watery eyes but smiled.

"Did you swallow it all?" Ryan asked.

Donna opened her mouth showing him that it was indeed empty and then walked away without saying a word. This time she left him with a very wet cock dripping cum on his carpet floor. Ryan looked down at the cum on the carpet and smiled before getting a couple tissues to clean himself up before buttoning his pants.

Ryan sent a couple of text messages to Donna over the weekend but got no responses. On Monday back at work he went by to see Donna.

"How was your weekend?" Ryan texted.

"Well, my boyfriend and I decided we are going to try to work it out. He said he misses me and is going to try to be more inclusive of my children. He is trying and I love him." Donna replied.

"That is great. I missed hearing from you over the weekend. Why don't you come over here for bit so I can see you?" Ryan texted.

"I don't think we can that anymore" Donna replied.

"You still owe me one!" Ryan texted.

"I will just have to owe you I guess." Donna replied.

Ryan sensed that Donna was completely cold to him now. On one hand she had been a great friend to him in a difficult time, but on the other, if she could suck a dick like she did, he really, really wanted to know how much fun she would be to fuck. But all Ryan could do at this point was wish her well he supposed.

"I am happy for you. I tell you what, swing over here sometime today and I will show you this great little movie I have on my laptop. Your boyfriend would probably like it too. I can send him a copy and you can watch together!" Ryan texted.

"Ok, what is it called?" Donna asked.

"Owed," Ryan replied.

"I have never heard of it." Donna replied." I will come by later and bring a jump drive for it. Is it good?"

"Oh, its very good. I watch it all the time. And you will even know the main people in it, but I am not telling you anymore you will just have to watch." Ryan replied.

"Thanks. Thanks for being so supportive. I wasn't sure you would be." Donna said.

"No problem" Ryan replied.

12